Sydd~The Dare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
83 Followers

Rye pulled her tongue from Terrence's mouth and cocked her pretty head toward R: 'Make him cum, Babi....He's ready....Make him cum....'

'Yeah, make him cum, Big Boi....give him what you always give Mami....' Sydd whispered.... ***

Rye seized her lover's cock and stroked like only she could....she spoke into his mouth, even as her tongue lashed his.... 'Is it good, Babi?.... Is it good?'....

Terrence could only moan over the vibrations of her tongue and the throbbing in his ass....

'You gonna give it to Mami, Babi?.... You gonna let Mami have what's hers?....

Terrence shook his head in slow-motion....his eyes clouded before they rolled back in his head....the long, drawn-out moan he expelled from his mouth to hers was his reaction to all that pretty cock swelling inside his ass and jetting into a magnum....he shot all over Rye's fist....she bit his lip—in response to his cum—its total magnitude—and her own—as result of Terrence's intensity and R's hand and thumb up her pussy and ass-hole....

Cum leaped from Terrence's cock two or three more times after his initial ejaculation....R had lunged that many times in the end—forced by a series hard smacks on his ass by none other than Sydian....

Up to the moment of his cum, Sydd had been behind R, grinding between his ass-cheeks and twisting his nipples...when he began to bellow and bottom in Terrence's ass...she ground and twisted harder.... And just when he thought he had given all that he could.... She opened her gloved hand, laid it across his ass, and should him that she could get even more out of him....

The three collapsed in a heap....

Sydd stood....surveyed her work.... ***

Respite—Not Quite (The Last Dance)

Dancing is hard work. Sydd had forgotten how hard....she was winded....she needed a quiet corner all to herself to curl up in...and maybe doze....she had done her duty—or so, she was convinced....

How could it not have been the case? The room reeked of sex.... There was a palpable slickness everywhere....and where there was not, it was because that slickness had dried to that flakey, sometimes powdery residue of 'after-sex'—you know what I mean.... She had come to do good, and had done well....she had come and they had all cum....peace was in the realm....

So how could she not be pleased? How could she not think that she had earned a well-deserved rest? It awaited her in the corner....

'Rest' was all her mind could fathom.... She drifted in and out of dream...for how long, she had no idea....She could hardly comprehend her body being gently, yet, firmly pushed into that corner.... It was almost beyond comprehension—as much as she desired rest—that there was a hard cock pushing at her ass-cheeks...and now, another before her, sparring with what had been her sleeping dick....and now hands to her breasts...a tongue—no two; now, three—insinuating themselves into her mouth....

'Rest?' Was she so fatigued that she imagined being lifted—floating on a sea of hands?.... Imagined not just hands and cocks, but lips and tongues all over her body? She winced when her hardness was vacuumed into some hot, wet orifice by an incredible suction that forced her to pump with it....

She was dimly aware that someone was beneath her, head back, grabbing her ass and forcing her cock into that humid hole....then, it seemed, another strong pair of hands pried the cheeks of her ass apart and a tongue penetrated and fucked her for what seemed like an incredibly long time....then, her cheeks were spread even further, and something more—much longer; much thicker; much harder than any tongue—forced its way through the guardian sphincter of that perfect ass-hole....then 'rest'—'rest'—was out of the question....

Whatever 'coma' Sydd might have been in—fatigue-induced, or not—was broken.... There was the hard, and hot realization, here: her cock was in what amounted to a 'sexual black hole'—the suction was incredible; she could feel her own whine building—there was this thick, smooth timber up her ass....and when she snapped her eyes open, one of the prettiest dicks in existence was a centimeter or so from her lips.... 'Mmmmmmm....what's a grl to do?' This was the only dance in town...other than this question dancing through her head....

Through blurred vision—was it the fog of sleep, or the closeness of this cock?—Sydd reached out and grabbed the hips attached to this marvelous appendage and made a docking maneuver that would have made any science fiction spaceship captain proud....that big 'ship' made contact with the 'docking gates'—her plush, soft, brightly lacquered, red lips—with a slight pop, and an 'ahhhhhhhhh......' from the 'captain' of the vessel....already she could sense the 'crew' of this cigar-shaped ship—in their 'cream'-colored 'uniforms'—jostling to disembark....Sydd was determined to make their arrival as timely as possible....

In the meantime, that other large 'rocket' was doing an extremely fine job up her ass-hole—so fine, that she was forced to hum with her mouth full....so fine that she felt the need to change metaphors—this 'ship' was actually a drilling machine....the 'rig' was up her ass prospecting for oil....in due time, there would be a 'strike'—his and hers....

The consistent and insistent long-bore pounding her ass was taking was 'insisting' that her cock sink deeper—in and out—of that hot, sweet, tight mouth that was locked on it right now....she could feel the head of her cock rasping against the back of throat....whoever's throat—she couldn't recognize the possessor of all this talent yet—expertly opened to receive all her length and thickness....

Sydd moaned—loudly—as the dick slammed her ass....nice repetition; good rhythm; the right dance tempo....Sydd moaned—loudly—as the lips twisted around the head of her cock....making music...and accompaniment to the drum beat in her ass....

Sydd moaned—loudly—as hands gently cupped the back of her head and led her lush mouth in this dance with a dick....her own hands slid from hips to find between them—in the space he straddled—another cock, sticking straight up in the fervor of the dance; craving partners....she obliged....

Slowly, a slow-motion consciousness came upon her....she was just as she had entered this space—the center of attention—three that she had teased—urged to their ultimate pleasure—were now taking their pleasure with her...and ultimately pleasing her....

Terrence's thick, beautiful cock was way down her throat, dredging up the back-wash that made his re-entries so smooth, forceful and pleasurable for the two of them....she measured his every grunt like the beat of a metronome....its click resonating in the back of her throat....

Her hands told her that the cock in her hands—the 'baton' she wielded this time—belonged to R....this was confirmed by the masterful and expert way his mouth and throat handled her own cock....

That left the person 'bowing' her ass-hole....some one she had dreamed of—fantasized of—fucking...someone who had been offered to her on more than one occasion....someone whose attention she deferred because of her love for his mate.... Now, in the background, above the din of fucking that filled her ears she could hear that mate's voice urging her lover on: 'Fuck her good, Babi....' The tone was almost a whispher.... 'Fill her ass, just like you do mine...only better.... Show her what I want her to have....' Avia, next to Jr.; tongue in his ear, hand gliding over the perspiration-slick muscle of his ass-cheek....urging him to fuck Sydd as he had never fucked anyone in his life.... ***

'Mmmmmmmm,Babi....is she as good as Mami?....' the tone was low and insinuating, but there was no mistaking the voice—Rye.... Rye at Sydd's ear-level—speaking to Terrence as he fucked that mouth.... 'I bet she's better, Daddi—Shhhhh....—don't even try to deny it....Just fuck that pretty, pretty mouth for Mami....'

In Sydd's ear....'Mmmmmm, Babi....I love what you do....what you do for all of us.... Love the way you handle these bois.... They think they're doin' you.... I know better—I can see better....' With the last word and the point of her tongue, Rye tried to get inside of 'that pretty mouth' alongside of Terrence's dick....she couldn't resist the cream he was making either....

The circle had grown closer....Sable had come up behind Avia, to look over her shoulder at Jr.'s exertions...and to put her hand between Avia's legs to caress what she had never caressed til this moment....Avia's lips grazed along Jr.'s back, sliding to the puckered offering of Sable's full mouth....her cock growing full in Sable's soft, yet firm grip....

Roan and Angela were sprawled on the floor—within eyeshot of Sydd's final tableau....tongues and lips lashing and sucking, bright teeth nipping and nibbling....fingers probing—deeply and in multiples....

Everyone was intent on this last dance, including the other twin and the shared mate....

Nika was on her knees, reared back on her haunches....Wip, her back to Nika, sat on those thighs, cock full up her ass....every now and then, Nika would spank that clit for good measure...otherwise, they remained immobile and took in the spectacle....

This trip was the trip of Wip's 'amazement'...amazement moreso, concerning her sister than anything else....she might have anticipated most of these sexual antics without her sister.... She might even have found a cock like Nika's on a body like Nika's on her own....but the amazement, truly, had been her sister—her twin—in the mix....

She had not imagined such sexual energy—though she knew Sydd was sexually dynamic—she could never have anticipated her sexually ferocity and imagination—and her leadership....

They had all 'followed' Sydd to this point....to the point where she was both altar and sacrifice.... And from her 'pew', Wip whispered in awe as her sister took cock in every plausible orifice while her own was being worked over....

Wip shivered at the moment it all came down...arched her back and crooked her arm round Nika's neck as the swelling in her ass-hole intensified....as her sister went into convulsions on the spit of two huge cocks....as her sister fought for control of her body....

Sydd's flailing—a momentary episode—a pre-orgasmic seizure—was prelude to her real cumming and her real pleasure-giving....her conquest for control began with Terrence....just as Rye's words had 'warned,' there was no better cock-sucker in all the room....Terrence might have thought he was in charge— that he was winning....but when throat and lips constricted on his python; when tongue lashed and rasped its head, an then jammed his cum-slit and sucked him into oblivion, first he roared....then, he cried.... 'O shit! O shit! Shiiiiiiiiiiitt.....Oooooooo'.... Then she allowed him release...then she removed the flesh-stopper from his pee-hole and let his cream wash the back of her throat, crest, reverse itself and then flow back over his cock and through the seals of her thick lips...

It was then that Rye murmured, 'I told you so.... I told you she's the best....', as she kissed Sydd's cum-streaked lips....

Terrence, backed out...fell...from the almost prehensile grasp of those lips...onto his ass....gasping for air.... ***

If anyone were to assume that he was in control, it was Jr.... After all, he had the firmest of grips on those hips....he was riding an ass that only up to that moment he had dreamed of—the stuff of fantasy that even Avia teased him with from time to time....he was all up in Sydd's shit—'breakin' it off'.... And about to get broken off....

No doubt about it...Jr. was good—Avia had perfected his tutelage...he knew how to handle ass....Sydd was loving this young fuck....all that hard, young cock up her ass setting her off.... But now it was time to demonstrate to a young boi why a man would fuck an older wmn....time to demonstrate the drug of her sexing....

Jr. had a nice technique...he varied his stroke....Sydd had let herself go...she had taken the pleasure and cum on his cock several times.... He would dip into her deep, pull back so his cock-head kissed the rosebud of her sphincter and them bottom in her....they would all hear her yelp when he did....then mewl like the little pussy she was when he twisted all that big, young cock in her tight ass-hole....his twisting and her tightness was Jr.'s undoing....

He twisted one last time and she seized him with the powers of that muscular ass.... Then, she backed up on him....reached behind, grabbed his hips and began her own twisting....there was nothing between him and this lapdance....in his ear, Avia sighed softly: 'Your time's up, Boo...give it to her, or she'll just take it....'

Youth resisted....wisdom and technique vanquished....the yelp and mewling were not Sydd's....she hissed through clenched teeth as she pounded his pelvis.... Mewling and yelping gave way to sobbing as she clenched on that big dick, twisted her ass round it and milked him in the clench.... His babble was loud and incomprehensible as she forced him to cum up her hot hole....he cried....like a babi....like a little boi.... ***

Concentration was essential....and it was the element in least supply.... The person who knew her best sexually had concentrated his full powers on extracting the nectar from her flower.... He was winning this contest....the motion of Sydd's hips said so...

Her motion was fluid....propelled by the fluid he had slicked her cock with—so much precum and spit coating that 10+ tube as she launched it back and forth down his throat...

Up til that moment, she had been preoccupied—Terrence had been in her mouth; Jr. up her ass—she had had the presence of mine to take two handfuls of R and pump through all the attention she was receiving.... Now, it was just she and he---he driving her crazy with the suction and twisting and the way in which he met her every thrust.... And she, with the realization that one of her major 'weapons' was now at her disposal....

Sydd licked her full, slick lips and dove....the tight, supple muscle that she forced over his cock made him grunt with surprise....she purposely chafed him with her tightness...a way of forcing the 'sap' to rise....R, realizing that time was of the essence, gripped Sydd's ass and pressed home two fingers and began to work her prostate....She felt herself swell even more in his mouth....

'Shoulda been a doctor....' flashed across her mind when R made his move...and she knew her time was almost up....with that, in desperation, she loosen her jaw and let her head drop over his cock as far as it would go....his dick caromed against the back of her throat just as she went into the whine that signaled her cum....

He grunted again in the pressure of her throat....this time the grunt was long and sustained vibrating around a full cock in a throat awash with cum.... Her whine had similar consequence....the tone in the constrictions of that throat made him loose his load as well....while he fought against choking on all the cum he had forced from her, some of the jet of his spray hit part of the upper palate of her mouth and found its way to her nasal passage and back out through her nose.... The two of them gagged together....

'goddamn....' someone said softly in a quiet room....a room quiet after Sydd's whine....a room stunned by this spectacle....by the evening's finale....

Someone came in with towels—warm and damp; and then dry....this party—for good reason—was over.... ***

Epilogue

The two of them climbed out of the shower....steam warmed and clouded the room like fog....the towels were too plush as they blotted water and vapor from each other....

A sigh....

'What?...'

'Do we have to go home?....Can't we just sleep here?....'

'I know, Boo...I know....but you'll feel better in your own bed....'

'Yeah....I know...you're right....'

'Besides, the long walk home will refresh you....'

'The LONG walk home!?' Wip retorted....

Sydd had already oiled her long limbs and torso and was sliding into her boots.... 'Yep.... We're gonna stroll through the park....'

She tucked the non-essentials into her bag—butterfly thong, thigh-highs..whatever—and pulled the fur over her shoulders and reached for the beret.... 'Get a move on, you....'

'I am....I am,' Wip grumbled.... You had considerably less to put on than I do....'

'Bitch....bitch....bitch....' ***

As the sun rose, the two left their friends' home and started up the avenue and along the park....

'You have a good time?'

'Uh huh...' Wip smiled, 'We'll have to do this again....'

'Uh...I don't think so....at least not til there's another wedding....' Sydd thinking she was safe....

'Well.... from what Nika tells me....'

Sydd swatted her sister with her bag....the two of them giggling and holding on to each other....

And in typical Black sister fashion—at dawn—stopping traffic.

sydian
sydian
83 Followers