Sydney's Adventures Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaGirls
LunaGirls
98 Followers

Picking up one of the oysters I looked at it closely, noting the wrinkly shell and the gooey, grayish-white insides. What the heck, I figured, I may as well try it! Tilting my head back I raised the oyster to my lips, letting it slide into my mouth. It was slimy and rubbery with a briny taste that reminded me a little bit of sperm, a flavor that I love! When I swallowed I could feel it slowly oozing down my throat into my stomach.

"Mmmm…these are good!" I said licking my lips to catch a dribble of brine that had escaped. We chatted a bit as we ate oysters and sipped wine. I don't know whether it was the famed aphrodisiac of the oysters, the wine, or my semi-exposed state, but I could feel myself getting a bit turned on! I spread my legs slightly wider, subtly allowing Dr. Arton a better view of my inner thighs. More wine, dinner and desert followed and my horniness was unabated. I was still annoyed by his arrogant attitude but I couldn't deny the tingly feeling that was growing in my pussy. As my mind drifted I wondered what Cindy was doing tonight and whether she might be able to relieve some of my tension when I got home.

When we had finished our meal, Dr. Arton offered me his arm and we walked out to the waiting limousine. He held my hand and I slowly got into the car, allowing him a long look at my nicely tanned legs. As I slid over in the seat, allowing him to sit next to me I made sure that the front flap of my dress was tucked between my legs, making it look like I only had on a pair of black panties. I could see him swallow hard as he tried to contain his lust. There was, after all, no sex involved in being his slave, and I had no plan to break that rule. Still, it was a lot of fun turning the tables and torturing my professor for once!

"Now Sydney, about that proposition we talked about earlier."

"Before we get started, you do realize that sex was not part of the auction, right?"

"Yes, I do remember. Tell me though Sydney, how much of the $300 I paid for you did you get?"

"None. It all goes to our house."

"Now, that doesn't really seem fair does it? I mean you do all the work and get nothing to show for it."

"But I do really, in the parties that we throw and other stuff that the house does." I was beginning to wonder where this was going.

"But you brought in more money than most of the girls, don't you think that you deserve a little extra?"

"Well…"

"You could use a little extra money, couldn't you? I know that spring break is coming up and you girls usually go somewhere fun. I bet it can get pretty expensive."

"Go on." I was getting very suspicious now.

"This is my proposition. I paid $300 to take you out on this date. I'm willing to give you that much more if you'll have sex with me."

"No way!" I couldn't believe he was offering me money for sex! I had gotten excited when the guys were bidding for my services at the auction, but that was very different.

"$600." He pulled out a wad of cash from his wallet and counted out six $100 bills and put them on the seat next to me.

"No," I said, even though $600 is a lot of money and I did need extra money for Spring Break, let alone the trip to Europe I was hoping to take this summer.

"Fine. How about a thousand?" he added four more bills to the pile.

I don't know about you, but on several occasions I have sat around with my friends, joking about how much money somebody would have to pay us to have sex. It's always some ridiculously high amount, like a million dollars. Let me tell you, when you're horny, in need of money, and confronted with a thousand dollars of cold, hard cash, it's a different story entirely.

"How about $1500?" I asked, deciding to push my luck.

"For fifteen hundred," he said, counting out five more bills "it would be no holes barred for two hours."

"No holes barred?"

"None."

"Two hours?"

"Two hours."

"Alright, you have a deal," I said, grabbing the pile of cash and stuffing it into my clutch purse.

"Excellent, I knew you wouldn't disappoint me Sydney." Putting his hand on my exposed thigh he leaned over to kiss me. His tongue plunged into my mouth, fiercely exploring every nook and cranny that now belonged to him, at least for the next two hours. I was sitting there in stunned disbelief that I was being paid to have sex, when his hand moved quickly up my thigh and, before I knew it, he had plunged two fingers into my pussy, which was sopping wet.

"You like this, don't you Sydney?" he said as I gasped from the insertion of his fingers. "You like being a slut!" I answered by spreading my thighs further apart as he jammed a third finger into my pussy. "I knew you would from your profile. God your pussy is so wet and hot, I can't wait to try it! But first, I want you to suck my cock." He abruptly withdrew his fingers from my pussy, grabbed two handfuls of my hair and forced my head between his legs. I kneeled on the floor of the limo in front of him and nuzzled his pants with my nose and licked his dick through the fabric, teasing him. I tried to look up into his face to see what effects I was having, but his potbelly got in the way. I slowly undid the top button on his slacks and slid the zipper down. Reaching inside his underwear, I managed to find his penis and pull it out. When I did, I almost cracked up laughing—it was tiny! Fully hard it was maybe 4" long and it was certainly less than an inch wide. I realized that my arrogant, snotty psychology professor had a serious inferiority complex about his penis! Deciding that this was not the time to exploit my newfound knowledge, I cupped his balls in my hand and in one smooth stroke took his whole dick in my mouth. Even with my nose buried in his pubic hair the tip of his cock barely tickled the back of my throat. That didn't stop Dr. Arton from groaning out in pleasure and bucking his hips forward into my face though. Getting affirm grip on my head with his hands he began fucking my mouth, burying his cock in me before pulling all the way out and then plunging between my wet lips again. I drooled liberally over his dick, allowing it to slide freely into my sucking cheeks. With each thrust his saliva-covered balls slapped wetly against my chin and when the salty taste of precum began to fill my mouth and I knew Dr. Arton was about to cum. Suddenly he pulled me away, gooey ropes of drool and precum stretching from his dick to my mouth until they broke and splattered down on my breasts and dress.

"Not so fast my well-paid slut. I want to enjoy my full two hours. Undress me."

With my face and cleavage covered in drool I moved forward and straddled his lap. Looking into his eyes, I reached up and slowly undid his tie and slid it around his neck and off. Then I started on the buttons of his white dress shirt, popping each button through the hole, before moving to the next one. When I got it halfway open I slid my hands in, over his hairy chest, and pinched his nipples. I could feel his cock twitch between my legs. Grabbing his shirt with both hands I ripped the two sides apart, sending the last buttons flying through the limo, then pulled the shirt down over his shoulders. He shrugged and pulled his arms up and through the sleeves, then grabbed my head and brought it to his for a crushing kiss. With one hand I reached between our legs and began stroking up and down his still gooey dick. With the other, I reached behind him and grabbed the back of his belt, pulling down on his pants. He lifted his butt off the seat and I pulled and pushed his pants down his thighs and past his knees.

"Now what do these tits of yours look like, I wonder? They certainly can be distracting in class, especially for the boys sitting next to you." Dr. Arton reached up and slid the spaghetti straps from my shoulders, but my full breasts held the tightly stretched material in place. Savoring the moment, he tugged the straps slowly down my arms until, reluctantly, the fabric finally slipped off and my breasts bounced into view. "God, they're perfect!" he moaned, his lecherous stare fixed on them.

Deciding to tease him a bit, I cupped them in my hands and squeezed them. "You really think so?" I pinched my already hard nipples. "They always seem to get in the way when I'm playing field hockey." I began "juggling" them, sliding them back and forth against each other, saliva from the blow job providing generous amounts of lubrication. "You should see how I have to strap them down—I have to wear two sports bras and they still bounce around!" Looking him straight in the eyes, I brought my right breast up to my mouth and began sucking on my nipple and flicking my tongue back and forth over it. "They can…" but Dr. Arton couldn't take it anymore and wasn't listening as he plunged his head forward biting my other nipple. "They can really get in the way." I finished. Dr Arton responded by yanking on my breast roughly with his teeth, causing me to moan loudly.

"Lie down," he commanded, letting my nipple go and pushing me back onto the table in the middle of the limo. "It's time for me to fuck you." I couldn't believe how vulgar he was being, but it was sort of a turn on. I lay back with my butt at the edge of the shiny black table and the center of my dress between my legs. Dr. Arton flipped it up and, without pause, speared my pussy with his dick, burying himself in one hard thrust. I squealed as I felt him slide into me, my pussy lips parting eagerly for his dick. He pulled out and slammed into me again, causing me to scream just as the privacy divider between the driver and us went down.

"Excuse me sir, so sorry!" the embarrassed driver hastily began raising the divider.

"Oh no, that's ok" Dr. Arton responded, continuing to pound his teeny weeny between my legs. "What do you need?" I couldn't believe this was happening. Dr. Arton was carrying on a conversation with the driver as if he wasn't bucking madly into a teenage college girl less than half his age.

"Um, I was just wondering if uh…" Tilting my head back, I could see the chauffeur's face in the rearview mirror and could feel his eyes straining to see my bouncing breasts. "Uhm…if…I mean I wondered...ah…where you wanted me to go."

"Do you think you could find us a secluded, but well-lit parking lot?" Dr. Arton slammed into me, his sweaty potbelly pounding down on my stomach.

"Yes, of course sir! I know just the place." The chauffeur began to raise the privacy screen.

"Go ahead and leave that down if you want to. I'm paying a lot for this and I don't think that Sydney would mind an audience, would you Sydney?"

"No," I replied, shocked by the realization that having somebody watch us was an enormous turn-on. I couldn't believe how slutty I felt, and how much I loved it!

"I didn't think so." Dr. Arton pulled out and slammed into me again, sweat from his brow dripping onto me. "Get on your hands and knees now Sydney. I want to give the driver a view of those fantastic tits." As I flipped over, Dr. Arton pulled my dress off so that it wouldn't obscure his (or the driver's) view of my nubile, young body. "Oh Sydney, what an ass!" He smacked one of my cheeks, admiring the view as my butt clenched. "This is going to feel so good." He inched forward and began sliding his dick up and down my pussy lips, rubbing my clit and then teasing the entrance to my pussy before plunging in. I could feel Dr. Arton's sweaty, hairy potbelly resting on my back and butt as he leaned over me and began thrusting in and out. We were both sweating from the exertion and I could feel drops of it falling from his brow and splattering on my back and neck. As he pounded into me, my damp breasts swayed back and forth and slapped into each other and I could feel sweat trickling down them and dripping off my nipples onto the shiny table. The poor driver was paying less and less attention to the road and more and more to my swaying breasts, but he finally pulled into a secluded parking lot at the side of the local Target store and stopped the car. Turning around in his seat, we could look at each other in the eyes; he undoubtedly saw the animal lust in mine, and I could see just how turned on he was, although the fact that he was starting to stroke himself through his pants may have given him away!

"God, your cunt is so wet and hot, I could almost cum right now, but I paid for all the holes, and I want to get my money's worth!" With that Dr. Arton pulled out of my juicy pussy and positioned his dick at the entrance to my butt. The limo driver's eyes opened wide with surprise as he realized what Dr. Arton was doing to me at the same time as mine opened wide from Dr. Arton's dick pushing into me. Even though he was small, my ass was tight, and I could feel the head of his dick stretching the opening. Then, with a small pop, the head was inside me, and my sphincter clenched down on his shaft. I tried to relax the muscles as he slid deeper into my bowels, knowing that it would ease the pain, but it took me a few seconds to gain control of myself. Finally he had buried his dick inside me and again was resting his potbelly on my butt. Waiting for me to get accustomed to him, he kept himself buried for a moment or two before pulling all the way out, my ass releasing his dick with another small pop. Then he pushed forward again and my anus stretched more easily to let the head of his dick inside me. When he was totally buried in me, it almost felt like I had to go to the bathroom my rectum was so full; when he pulled out my muscles pushed him along like I really was going!

Dr. Arton must have loved the feeling though, and he grunted with lust as he again buried himself in my bowels. I couldn't help it anymore and I reached back and began playing with my clit and rubbing my fingers up and down my pussy. Finally I pushed my index and middle fingers inside myself and, through the thin wall separating my pussy and my ass, I could feel Dr. Arton's dick sliding in and out of me. That was enough to send me crashing into an orgasm and I cried out as I came. I could feel my juices squirting past my fingers and out of my pussy, splattering onto Dr. Arton's balls before dripping onto the table. The feeling of my warm cum coating his balls sent Dr. Arton over the edge and I could feel his dick start to spasm inside of me and hard jets of warm sperm filled my bowels. A second orgasm tore through me and the arm I was supporting myself with gave way and I fell forward onto the table, causing Dr. Arton's still twitching penis to slip out of my ass and the last jet of his cum splattered wetly in my butt crack. I slid forward on the table, exhausted, and Dr. Arton fell on my back, his fat oozing over me and covering my back and sides. A grunt from the front of the car reminded us of the driver and we both looked up. The driver had gotten his dick out of his pants and was yanking on it furiously while watching us. From the copious amounts of precum flowing from the tip I guessed that he was close to cumming.

"Stop!" Dr. Arton shouted, and the driver did, looking shocked. "Sydney, I want you to finish him with your mouth."

"No way, that was not part of the deal!" I protested.

"How about an extra $500?"

I thought about it for less than a half second. "Sure!" I was so horny now that I couldn't help myself. Plus the driver's dick was at least two or three inches bigger than Dr. Arton's.

"Come and get the door for us," Dr. Arton commanded the driver, as he rolled off of me. The driver barely even pulled up his pants as he got out of the car and hurried back to open the door. Dr. Arton hurriedly pulled on his own pants and then dragged me, naked except for my shoes, out of the car. "Well, turn around and show him what he's getting." I raised my arms above my head and spun around, scarcely believing that I was letting the limo driver check me out under the blue-white glare of the parking lot light. I was grateful that this part of the lot was on a secluded alley behind the store, but a security guard still could have come by at any second.

"Damn, she is HOT!" the limo driver said to Dr. Arton. "Look at how big her tits are and that shaved pussy is fucking amazing!" To emphasize his last point I reached down with my hand and spread my shiny lips open so they could see all of me.

"Her tits feel even better than they look, go ahead and check them out." Needing no more encouragement, the driver came up to me and roughly grabbed my breasts. He kneaded them, feeling their weight, and then pinched my nipples and lifted my tits up by them, before letting them fall, jiggling on my chest. I love having my tits played with and I could feel the juices beginning to flow in my pussy again. The driver continued playing with one of my tits and began feeling my pussy with his other hand. He slid his palm back and forth across my clit, sending little bolts of electricity through me, before plunging his fingers into my pussy. The feeling of being roughly fondled while standing naked in a parking lot was too much for me, and a huge orgasm rushed through my body. My knees gave way and I fell against the car, the driver's fingers in my pussy the only thing keeping me from sliding to the ground. My juices gushed out over his hand, and ran down my thighs before dripping to the ground.

"God damn, she's a squirter too! I've never seen a pussy do that before!"

"She's hot alright. Go ahead and check out her mouth."

Pulling his fingers out of my pussy, the driver allowed me to slump down into a squatting position against the car with his dick bouncing in my face. Shudders from my orgasm were still running through my body and gaping, engorged pussy, and I was only slightly conscious of his dick pushing against my mouth and then sliding through my parted lips. The driver's dick was way bigger than Dr. Arton's but still only average size. Even so, he was long enough to fill up my mouth and when he began pushing down my throat I gagged for a moment, before remembering my training for the sorority house's upcoming "Dildo Olympics" and relaxing my muscles. As he slid into my throat and rested his balls on my chin, the driver looked down at me in amazement. Regaining my senses somewhat, I looked up at him with my mischievous blue-green eyes and smiled around his dick. Groaning in surprise and ecstasy he slid his dick out of my mouth before thrusting back in. This time I took him in to the hilt without gagging and pressed my nose forward until it was buried in his pubic hair. I reached out with my tongue and tickled his balls while swallowing with my throat, causing the muscles of my esophagus to ripple along his dick.

"This is the best blowjob I have ever had! Oh god, it blows the other ones away—I need to teach my girlfriend how to do this! She's taking me all the way in!" With that the driver pulled all the way out of my mouth before ramming back in. He grabbed my head with both hands and began to fuck my face furiously, his balls slapping hard against my chin. I looked over at Dr. Arton and could see that he was starting to get hard again, just watching this show. Deciding to give him his money's worth, I kept my eyes on him while the driver continued to pound into my face. I opened my mouth to allow some saliva to dribble out and soon ropes of saliva connected the driver's balls with my chin and mouth every time he withdrew. Excess saliva dribbled down my chin and onto my breasts and stomach. I could feel it trickling down my front to my pussy, mixing with my cum, and then dripping onto the ground. I could feel my asshole, still stretched from Dr. Arton's earlier fucking, gaping open and the cum leaking from it and dribbling down my crack, splattering into the growing pool of goo on the ground underneath me.

"Cum all over her face!" Dr. Arton encouraged the driver. "Make it messy!"

"I will. I can't wait to cum on those pretty lips. In fact…oh god…" With that the driver pulled out of my mouth entirely and started pumping his fist up and down his dick. I reached out with my hands and gently squeezed and tickled his balls, all the while looking straight at Dr. Arton. Within seconds the driver grunted and I felt a warm wet splash on my cheek. The next blast was even bigger, splashing along my nose to my forehead. I stuck out my tongue to get a taste of the driver's cum and the next blast arced across it, leaving a salty, sticky strand behind. Several smaller blasts coated my lips and chin, and the last couple dribbled weakly over my neck and breasts. My face was a gooey, cummy mess and Dr. Arton loved it. What really surprised me is that I loved it too, both the feeling of liberation because I was paid to do exactly what he wanted, and the feeling of being used and made a mess of in a public place.

LunaGirls
LunaGirls
98 Followers