Sydney's Adventures Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaGirls
LunaGirls
98 Followers

"Do you mind some company in there?" she asked.

"Of course not love, come on in!"

Cindy slid open the glass door and we proceeded to soap each other up. There's something magical about big, soapy breasts rubbing against each other and before we knew it we were fingering each other madly while pressing our boobs together. We both came quickly and rinsed each other off.

"There's nothing like a quickie to start the day huh?" Cindy asked with a contented grin on her face.

"Nope."

"So, what do we want to do with our selves today?"

"Well, we have those gift certificates from the contest, and I clearly need a new bikini…"

"So, shopping first, then should we call the boys and see what they're up to!"

"Sounds like a plan!"

With that we got dressed and headed out to the bikini store. After my adventures last night, I was feeling pretty risqué so I bought a tiny little string bikini with a thong back and triangle top, made by a company called Wicked Weasel. It was all white, with horizontal light and dark stripes; some of the dark stripes were just about see-through and the near flash of skin was really sexy. Cindy got a solid green thong almost the color of her eyes. When we had finished cashing in our gift certificates we gave the boys a call on my cell phone. Chris said they were just hanging out by the house's pool and that we should come on over.

The house was a pretty typical Key West house, but it had a beautiful pool out back with a nice patio and palm trees. Chris and Brian were there, along with about three other guys. After introductions Cindy and I excused ourselves to change into our new bikinis. When we came out we gave the guys a little fashion show (and got many appreciative whistles!) before settling into some chaise lounges to soak up the sun. It was another perfect day in Key West; a few puffy white clouds floated lazily through a crystal blue sky and the temperature was in the low eighties. I lay down on my back first and relished the feeling of the sun soaking into my body. After the cold northeast winter, it really felt like I was being warmed all the way to my bones. In a few minutes, beads of sweat began forming on my tanned body and I decided I should go for a swim before beginning the serious job of tanning! Everybody else was content just lounging in the sun and, from the quantity of beer bottles in the trash, I suspect the guys were nursing some hangovers. I love the feeling of weightlessness you get when you're in the water and I had a great time swimming and splashing and generally frolicking in the pool. I was actually on my high school swim team, but I could never take it seriously enough to be any good. After about fifteen minutes I had cooled down enough and I was ready to get out. Cindy was lying on a chaise lounge facing me as I climbed out of the pool and I could tell by her face that something was wrong.

"My god Sydney, look at your suit!"

That, of course, drew the attention of all the boys within earshot and we all looked at my suit at about the same time. When it got wet, the dark stripes in my suit turned completely transparent and you could see every detail of my breasts and bald pussy. The light white stripes stayed more or less opaque (at least compared to the dark ones) but they just served to further enhance the effect. There was nothing I could really do, except walk over to my lounge, lie down in the sun, and hope my suit dried quickly. As I lay there with my eyes closed I could feel five sets of eyes on body, checking out my erect nipples and my bald pussy. The feeling excited me enormously and I spread my legs a bit, giving them a wide-open view of my rapidly swelling pussy lips.

"I had no idea this suit turned transparent!" I whispered to Cindy, leaning over and spreading my legs further apart (for balance, of course!).

"It certainly does! But you seem to have gotten the boys' attention!"

Looking around I could see that I had. They were all wearing boxer style swimsuits and almost all of them had a serious tent growing in the center! I decided that there was no point in being shy now, so I may as well ham it up. I picked up my bottle of coconut tanning oil and dribbled it liberally over my belly. I began massaging the oil into my flat stomach, being careful to get underneath the slim side straps of my thong. Then I poured some more oil onto my palms and massaged it into my chest. Since the bikini was basically transparent I figured that I had better oil all over my boobs to be on the safe side! Looking straight into the eyes of one of the boys sitting across from me at the pool, I slid both hands under the triangle covering my left breast and proceeded to caress and wrestle with it under my top, tweaking my nipple as I finished. Looking at another guy I did the same to my right breast. Now it was time for my legs. I'm extremely flexible from years of sports so, with my legs straight out in front of me, I just dribbled oil up and down them and began rubbing it in. Earlier the guys had pretended not to notice my swimsuit, but, given the show I was putting on, they knew there was no need to pretend and they were watching avidly. Starting with my red-painted toenails I slowly worked my way up my calves and knees to my thighs. When I slipped a hand underneath my swimsuit to oil up my pussy lips there were audible groans, and I even noticed a suspicious wet spot forming on a deflating tent! Finally my front was completely covered in glistening oil, but I decided that the show wasn't over. Handing the oil to Chris I rolled onto my stomach and asked if he would finish the job. With trembling hands he took the bottle, poured some oil onto my back and tentatively began rubbing it in.

"Make sure you get my sides. And underneath the back straps too. In fact, why don't you just untie them?"

"Um…sure…" he responded, gently untying the strap on my top. Since I was lying on my stomach, my breasts were naturally squished out to the sides, and I could feel oil trickling down the one on the opposite side of where Chris was sitting.

"You're missing some on my side over here Chris. Why don't you just sit on my butt while you're doing me?"

"Sure…" he said, gingerly straddling me. He began rubbing the oil in, and I made sure that he carefully coated the sides of my breasts. Moving down he got to my lower back and was confronted with the small triangle of cloth there.

"Make sure you get under all the straps! I'm sorry, but the sides don't untie. You'll just have to slip your hands beneath them." The way Chris was sitting on me I could feel the base of his cock nestled into my butt crack. I reached for his arm and pulled him forward so that his entire cock was laid along my cheeks and I could whisper in his ear. "This feels like last night doesn't it?" All he could do was groan as I pressed my ass up against him. "Do you want a repeat performance?" I slid an oily hand down his shorts and gripped his dick.

"Oh yes!" he replied as I began to slowly stroke him. Looking over at Cindy I could see that she had the same idea I did, as Brian's hand was buried in her top, caressing her enormous mounds.

"Why don't you take these off?" I said, pushing his shorts down his thighs. When he raised himself to finish the job, I took the opportunity to push my bottoms down as well and Chris helped pull them off my legs. "Now, I believe that you haven't quite finished your oiling job."

"You're right, I haven't," he said, quickly grabbing the bottle. I spread my legs, allowing him to kneel in between them as he dribbled oil all over my butt.

"Make sure you get all of it!"

"All of it?" he gulped.

"All of it." I could feel his hands shaking as he began kneading my tan butt cheeks, and I sighed as I felt his fingers slipping down the crack. I was so horny now that I just couldn't take it. I reached back and grabbed his cock, pulling him forward so that it was resting in my sweaty, oily, slippery cheeks. Peeking at Cindy, I could see that she and Brian were getting ahead of us. They were lying on their sides so they could watch us, and I could see Brian's dick sliding in and out of her from behind. That was all the encouragement that I needed, and I took Chris's dick out of my butt crack and directed him to the entrance of my wet pussy. He slid the head of his cock up and down my juicy pussy several times, teasing my clit, before I felt it press against my opening. He pushed into me and, as my pussy gave way, I could feel his veiny shaft sliding into me, inch by inch. When I could feel his body pressed against my ass I looked over my shoulder and grinned at him. He returned the biggest shit-eating grin I think I have ever seen, and why wouldn't he? Here he was, in front of his friends, nailing a beautiful, busty, blond girl outside in the warm Key West sunshine. If this wasn't heaven (for both of us) I didn't know what was! Chris began slowly pulling out of me, leaving inch after inch of my pussy empty and longing to be filled. When he completely withdrew I whimpered softly, but my whimpers turned to moans when he began teasing my clit with his cock head before slipping back inside me. Again he leisurely pushed into me, allowing me to feel every inch of his dick slowly filling me up before withdrawing, driving me crazy with pleasure and longing. Making his torment even worse, next to us Brian and Cindy were really going at it and I could see her big tits, still partially constrained by her bikini top, bouncing around as Brian pounded her from behind.

"Please Chris, give it to me. I need to feel you buried inside me!" I begged, trying to push back against him. I could see drops of sweat splashing on Cindy from Brian's vigorous pounding and he had pulled one of her tits out and he was roughly tweaking her nipple, causing her to scream with pleasure.

"You want this?" Chris asked teasingly, again rubbing his dick up and down my wanton slit.

"Oh please Chris. I'm begging you! Screw me! Fuck me!"

"Right here?"

"Right here. Right now. Please, fuck me!"

Chris didn't need any more urging and thrust into me, filling me completely in one swift stroke. I squealed with pleasure as I felt his balls slap against my clit, but he was already pulling out, readying for another powerful thrust, which he delivered with devastating effect, driving my chest into the plastic straps of the chaise lounge.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" Brian shouted next to us. Chris paused in his thrusting as we looked over at Brian's contorted face. He slammed into Cindy one last time before an enormous shudder passed through his body. I could imagine the feelings Cindy was experiencing as Brian pumped his load into her. When he was done, he stumbled back into his lounge chair and collapsed in a sweaty heap. Cindy wasn't done with him though, and she got out of her chair and walked over to Brian. Bending at the hips and spreading her legs to give us a view of her leaking pussy, she lowered her mouth and swallowed Brian's dick in one swift stroke. His body twitched and flopped like a fish out of water as Cindy began the serious work of reviving his cock for another round. About then is when I noticed that the other boys were standing all around us, completely naked with their hard dicks standing at attention. One of them moved behind Cindy and grasped her hips. She looked up in surprise, but nodded in acquiescence and he began slipping into her.

The site of Cindy getting filled from behind by another guy snapped Chris and I back into reality, and he resumed screwing me from behind. I was jealous of Cindy's two cocks though, so I gestured for another one of the guys to come to me. He did, straddling the chair I was lying on and presenting his dick to my face. Because of the way I was lying I couldn't really reach his cock with my hands, instead I tried to coral it with my tongue and mouth. Realizing the situation he took the opportunity to rub his dick all over my pretty face, smearing copious amounts of the precum oozing from the tip of his dick on my lips, cheeks and nose. Finally he let me capture him in my mouth, and I began sucking on him greedily, sliding my lips up and down his shaft, tickling the head with my tongue before letting it slip deep into my throat. Chris was overcome with the site of me deep-throating his friend and, with a grunt of satisfaction, I felt his dick twitch deep in my pussy as his sperm began gushing out, completely filling me and oozing out around his shaft. After a brief pause to revel in my silky warmth, Chris slid out of me and slumped onto his chair. As I began to return my attention to the cock in my mouth I felt strong hands grasp my waist and I was half lifted, half dragged out of the lounge. I noticed a guy lying on a towel next to me and the hands on my waist guided me to him. As I approached, the guy held his dick so it pointed straight up and I lowered myself onto it, my cum-soaked pussy sliding around his dick effortlessly. The guy who I had been blowing moved along with me and as soon as I had settled the dick in my pussy I felt him pushing at my lips. I opened my mouth to take him back in, but suddenly I felt warm oil dripping on me and dribbling over my ass. Looking back I saw the owner of the hands that had lifted me off my lounge, a black guy who must have been 6'4" and probably weighed 290lbs, most of it muscle, but with a slight paunch. If I didn't know better I'd say he was a pro football player. He was dribbling tanning oil all over his enormous cock and my asshole, working it into me with his fingers. I've had anal sex before, but never with a dick this big—it looked like it was the size of my forearm and was probably 12" long or more, with a monstrous head.

"No, please! You'll rip me apart!" I pleaded.

"Don't worry baby, I'll be gentle. Just relax and let it in." Besides the fact that he was the size of one and a half normal people, he actually looked like a nice person, with a friendly face and a nice smile. I couldn't believe it, but I trusted him not to hurt me and returned my attention to the dick that was being smeared all over my face. The guy underneath me was gently thrusting in and out of my pussy, seemingly realizing that my attention was elsewhere but trusting that I would get back to him. Now I felt an oily finger sliding up my anus, quickly joined by another. The guy behind me worked them in and out for a while, loosening me up for his monster. Finally I felt his cock head pressing against my pink rosebud. I cold feel the spongy head pressing into me, backed by a rock hard shaft. I tried to relax as much as I could, and buried the other guy's cock in my throat so I wouldn't scream. My asshole was being stretched more than it ever had before, and he still wasn't all the way in me. My eyes began watering from the pain, but I steeled myself to take him in.

"You're doing great baby, just keep relaxing," he encouraged me. "I'm almost in."

"Uunnngghhh…" I groaned around the cock being thrust in and out of my mouth.

"Oh god, you're taking it! I've never had a girl who could do this before!" The pain in my ass was growing, but the pleasure was increasing even faster. Finally, with a huge sigh and an almost audible "pop!" his head was inside me. My asshole was so stretched out that it felt like I would never be able to close my legs again, but the pleasure was indescribable. The guy in my pussy had completely stopped thrusting at this point, waiting for me to become accustomed to the log slowly disappearing in my ass. The guy in front of me was no such gentleman; he had grabbed me by the hair and was furiously fucking my mouth. I couldn't stand the feeling in my ass anymore without screaming though, so I broke free of the face fucking and let out a wail of pain and pleasure, just as the guy in front of me let lose with his load, showering my face with his cum. I barely even noticed, except for a slight salty taste from the blasts that landed in my open mouth or nearly hit me in the eyes—the oily black log slowly moving up my ass was all that my world consisted of. As it pressed further into me, the feeling of having to take an enormous shit grew until I couldn't control it any longer and my muscles began spasming, trying to force the intruder out. With his hands locked firmly around my waist, he didn't budge an inch, although he groaned loudly as my wild contractions rippled up and down around his dick. Finally they stopped, and he was able to continue his slow progress, sliding deeper inside me, until I could feel his massive balls gently pressing into my thighs. Then he began to withdraw, and it felt like my bowels were being pulled out of my body they were wrapped so tightly around his thick shaft. A deep warmth began to build up there, quickly spreading to my pussy and the dick lodged in it. Soon my body couldn't take it anymore and I climaxed, the muscles in both my ass and pussy spasming wildly. My juices, mixed with Chris' cum, squirted around the cock in my pussy and onto the stomach of the guy beneath me. I squealed with pleasure and collapsed, crushing my oily tits against the guy as I fell. My body thrashed crazily, pinned in place by the two dicks embedded in my holes. I could feel their cock heads pressing against each other, separated only by a thin membrane. Then the two guys began slowly moving in me again, their dicks sliding in and out while rubbing against each other inside of me. The strength of my orgasm redoubled from these exquisite feelings, and I groaned with pleasure. As my orgasm finally began to subside, the two guys picked up the pace, and another cock was thrust into my face for me to begin sucking greedily.

I don't know when the rest of Chris' friends got back from wherever they were, but there were now eight or ten guys standing around watching and there wasn't a soft cock in the place, not that I could focus on anything besides the three dicks moving inside me. Those three developed a wonderful rhythm; I stayed stationary on my hands and knees while the three guys all withdrew and pushed into me at the same time. My body alternated from satisfyingly full to wantonly empty every few seconds. Soon the guy in my pussy began to groan loudly and I could feel his cock spasm once and then begin pumping his load up me, his hot semen jetting into my quivering pussy before he withdrew, limply, from me.

Now that he didn't have to worry about the guy in my pussy, the black guy fucking my ass began to really pick up the pace. My body was sweating under the blazing sun, and I could feel sweat from the guy nailing my butt dripping on my back as he hammered in and out of me. My ass felt like it was on fire and being ripped apart by the massive black intruder, but at the same time the pleasure was unbelievably intense. I could barely concentrate on the cock in my mouth, but the guy there didn't seem to mind as he just grabbed my head and began fucking my face furiously, his balls slapping against my wet chin with each thrust. He had amazingly little staying power though, and in very little time he began cumming. His first blast took me completely by surprise and I gagged on his dick, spitting it out of my mouth. His subsequent blasts added to the cum already on my face, covering my lips, chin and even my forehead.

Still the monster in my ass kept going, seemingly getting even faster.

"Let's see her tits!" I heard somebody from the crowd shout.

"Yeah, turn her over!" The guy still pinned underneath me crawled out and I felt rough hands all over my body, picking me up and turning me over. The log in my ass didn't miss a thrust as I was flipped. On the other hand, the corkscrewing, twisting sensations the flip caused sent me over the edge, and as I was being set down on my back, I began cumming again. This time though, eight guys were staring at my pussy as my juices began squirting over the stomach of the black guy.

LunaGirls
LunaGirls
98 Followers