Sydney's New Year's Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,266 Followers

"I said fuck me!" Sydney replied.

"Ask the camera." He instructed.

Sydney knew that she was giving them all the evidence they needed to prove she wasn't raped. But she no longer cared. She looked directly at the camera and shouted. "Fuck me! For god's sake, please fuck me. I need all of your cocks!"

The man with the giant cock approached her. Sydney sucked on him then he got on the floor and she straddled him. She slid her sopping wet pussy down on his shaft. Then was held still until the other man pressed his cock into her ass. Sydney could not believe how filled her insides were now. She climaxed almost immediately as she began riding the massive cock inside her. Eddie was quickly at her side and she began sucking his cock as well. Sydney fucked and sucked the three men, lost in desire as she repeatedly climaxed while taking them. Soon the dicks in her pussy and ass spent their loads. But she continued to ride them while sucking Eddie off. He unloaded into her mouth just as she reached yet another orgasm. Then she was lifted and tossed aside while the others dressed and began filing out one by one.

On January second Sydney returned to work. She still could not believe what had happened to her. Despite her anger at being fucked by common punks she had to admit that she had never enjoyed anything as much. That made the power hungry blond even more upset. And she knew that there was nothing she could do about it.

At the end of the day she was preparing to leave when John called her into his office. She came in and sat down. John addressed her to look at the TV in the corner of his office. Pulling out a remote control he pressed the play button and Sydney was horrified to see the screen light up with a title proclaiming "Sydney's New Year's Ball." What followed was a well edited tape showing a drunken Sydney dancing and stripping for a group of men. Then she was on her knees begging to be fucked. She nearly pissed herself as she watched the hard core action of herself being taken in many ways. John made her sit there and watch the entire 60-minute edited version. All of which was cut in a way to make it appear that Sydney was nothing more than a willing slut. The scenes of her with the two girls were the most difficult for her to take.

When the tape ended John turned it off and said, "Well, Sydney. Looks like someone has been a naughty girl. Imagine my surprise when this tape showed in my office today."

Sydney was too shocked to speak. She realized now that John must have been behind her rape.

"Imagine if this thing starts showing up in video stores, or on the Internet." John continued. "That certainly would not be good for Minova Corp. We have nothing but the highest of moral standards for our executives. Something like this would be bad for business. Especially for someone in the PR department. I don't think that our stockholders would look very favorable on it. It would probably lead to your dismissal, and the loss of your pension. And I'm sure it would follow you around wherever you go."

Sydney was defeated. "What do you want, John?"

"I want you to withdraw your name from the PR V-P position, and endorse me."

Sydney wanted that job. She had worked hard and sacrificed a lot for it. But she knew that she would never get it if that tape showed up. And she knew that John was right about everything else.

"You win, John. I'll send my letter in before I leave." She said, looking down.

"Here it is." John said, handing her a pre-typed letter.

Sydney looked it over. "It doesn't say anything about my resignation." She said.

John smiled. "Now why on earth would I want you to resign. You're the best person in this office. In fact, I want to sign you to a two-year extension as my chief assistant. Then you'll be able to continue your job and we'll have plenty of excuses as to why you need to meet with me alone in my office." He handed her another contract, post-dated for after the day his promotion would be announced.

Sydney groaned. But she knew that she had been beat. She signed the letters and handed them back to John. "When do I start?"

"No time like the present." He replied. "Why not strip and start by giving me a nice, long blow job. I think I'll wait for your pussy to tighten up another day before trying it out."

Sydney disrobed and got on her knees before her new boss. She took his stiff cock in her mouth and began sucking him. She hated herself for doing it. But hell, she did see in the contract he gave her that he was giving her a pretty good raise. So at least she would get something out of all their upcoming nights together. She took his cum as he spurted into her mouth, swallowing every drop while thinking to herself, "maybe, just maybe, he'll call Eddie and his friends up so I can have some real fun again."

PAS
PAS
4,266 Followers
12