Sylvia's Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
He finds the mother more appealing than the daughter.
1.2k words
4.43
137.8k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note – Thanks to all that commented and to those that recognized the reference to one of my favorite 70's songs. There may be a few more references in this part. The story resumes where Part 1 left off; Sylvia's mother in bed with George, her daughter Sylvia's former boyfriend. The phone rings and it is Sylvia, flying to Galveston to see her mother after a breakup with her husband. Part 2 starts now.

I stayed with Jackie Avery that night. Her concern over her daughter did not keep her from giving me what had to have been the best sex ever experienced, at least to that point in my life. But morning came (and I did also, once more) and after breakfast with Sylvia's mother I headed back to the hotel and some boring bankruptcy work.

On my way to the hotel the message indicator on my phone lit up and I read it while driving. It said simply, "Sylvia's plane doesn't get in until 9 P.M. tonight, come see me for dinner......Jackie." Of course I would.

The day went by in a blur, largely due to thoughts of last night's constant lovemaking. I tried to count the number of times I had my cock in Jackie but lost count at five. My work ethic was seriously eroded as I watched the clock make its inexorable (or so it seemed) path toward five P.M.

About four that afternoon a heavy thunderstorm started. My phone rang. Seeing in the display that it was Jackie I answered it quickly.

"Hello, Mrs. Jackie Avery," I said, trying to sound like I was not excited. "To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?"

"Well," she literally purred, "I've been shopping today and I have a few new things to show you. Don't be late. And bring your umbrella, it's starting to rain." And she hung up, leaving the question of what those new things were unasked and unanswered.

When I got to Jackie's house there was a note on the door for me telling she was in the shower, to let myself in, fix myself something to drink and that we had at least three hours until she needed to leave for the airport to pick Sylvia up. I did as instructed and relaxed on the sofa, waiting. A few minutes later Jackie's voice called from the bedroom, "Come in here, George, I have something for you," she said.

As I entered the bedroom my eyes took a minute to adjust to the dim light. All the lights were out and the blinds were closed. There was Jackie on the bed, wearing a full length mesh body stocking that left nothing to the imagination. "Take off your clothes, George, and join me in bed," was her only comment.

I stripped and climbed in bed with her. Kissing her passionately, I could tell she was getting turned on. So was I. My cock literally stood at attention. As I kissed her neck I began to slide down her body. Her tits protruded from the mesh, her dark brown aureole and nipples now erect and sticking out. Moving further down her body I discovered that she had neatly trimmed her pubic region and waxed it smooth, only a little patch of hair remaining at the top of her slit. Jackie laid back on the day bed and reached her hands out to me.

"Kiss me all over, George, lick my pussy and suck on my clit, make me cum," she demanded. I knelt down in front of her and took an extended nipple in my mouth and sucked ever so gently. I kissed and nipped at her breasts, my tongue licked her and started down her stomach and entered her belly button. This tickled her and she grabbed my head and pushed down urgently. My mouth found the entrance to her vagina and I paused to blow on the lips of her pussy. She moaned and pushed up to meet my tongue as I licked and nipped at her vaginal walls and her clit. She was totally wet with desire and now was headed toward what I knew would be an explosion of an orgasm.

"George, eat my pussy, tongue fuck my cunt, suck my clit, make me cum!" she screamed. I licked and sucked as Jackie grabbed my head and pulled my hair forcing me to go deeper and faster. "Yeah, I'm cumming!!!" she yelled as she had an intense orgasm that shook her entire body. Her juices flooded my mouth and went all over my face. She shivered, quivered, and gasped, then slowly came back to her senses as I lay down beside her.

I put my arms around her, her head buried into my shoulder as she rested there. In a few minutes her hands began stroking my cock. Then removed her hands, took my cock in her mouth and began deep-throating me. I fucked her mouth holding her head. I started with shallow strokes, then, as she pulled me into her throat she swallowed it all the way to my balls again.

"If you keep this up I am going to cum."

Smiling, she licked her lips and took my cock from her mouth long enough to say, "You had better cum!"

That was all it took and, as she deep throated me; I started to cum, load after load of my hot jism emptied into her mouth. All the time she was sucking me she was playing with her clitoris and she came again, her head falling in my lap, out of breath.

It wasn't over, not by a long shot. I turned her onto her stomach and had her on her knees, her pussy arched towards me. I slid up between her open legs and rubbed the head of my hard cock on her cunt lips teasing her, "What will you do for my hard cock?" I teased

"Whatever you want, just please fuck me now, George!" was her reply.

I rammed my cock inside her in one movement and she started slamming her hips into me as soon as I was all the way in her wet pussy. We fucked for about 5 minutes until an idea hit me.

I pulled out of her wet pussy and then told her to get on her hands and knees and spread her ass cheeks. I put my cock against her asshole and began to push gently, whereupon she reached around and grabbed my hips, pulling me inside her with all her might. As I began pumping in and out she started crying out, "Take me, George, any way you want."

I told her I was going to cum, and she disengaged and quickly turned around and began to suck my cock, furiously fingering her clit. She came before I did, and kept on well after I filled her mouth again with my load of hot cum.

Unbeknownst to us, during our passion, someone had come into the house. As Jackie and I lay there on the bed, Jackie's face covered in my cum, the door to the bedroom opened.

"Mom, I got an early flight in and ......... "Oh god, mom, what are you...? The voice stopped in mid-sentence. "George, is that you?"

There in the doorway stood Sylvia, suitcase in hand, mouth agape, trying to make sense of the scene before her.

Coming – Sylvia's Mother – Part 3.