Sylvia's Mother Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

The young man toyed with her vagina for a few moments, then he began to rub his index finger over her clit.

"Uh-huh! Yes!" Sylvia's mother cried and her body lurched upward.

Jason began stroking her clit between his thumb and forefinger, just as if he was jerking her off. While he worked on Sylvia's mother's clit over with his fingers, he continued his oral onslaught on her nipples. Her hands pulled at him, then raked the sheets. Her body twisted and turned, her back arched, and her legs flailed. "Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Oh, God! Oh, God! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh! Uh! Oh, Jason! Oh, Jason! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohh!" she wailed and her body went into a series of wild spasms.

Sylvia's mother's powerful orgasm took Jason by surprise, but since she seemed to be enjoying what he was doing, he kept doing it until, at long last, she lay still on the bed. Her chest was heaving, her eyes were closed, and there was a delighted look on her face.

Finally Sylvia's mother stirred and opened her eyes. She looked up at Jason and smiled. "My God, Jason, are you sure you've never made love to anyone before? Where did you learn to do that?" she whispered.

"Ah...I...uh..." Jason stammered.

"Come here, my darling, I think we need to do something about you now, don't we?" Sylvia's mother cooed. She reached for him and pulled him atop her. "Do you have any idea how long it's been since anyone has made me feel as wonderful as you've made me feel this weekend?" She smiled as Jason shook his head. "It's been ages!" she exclaimed. She kissed him passionately and her arms locked around him.

Jason felt heat radiating up into him from her and her nipples prodded him though his T-shirt, which he still had on. While the kiss went on, Sylvia's mother's hands roamed over his bare back. Her light, teasing caresses were driving him even wilder with need. Then she gripped his throbbing erection in her soft, warm hands.

"Jason! You're magnificent!" she whispered. "I want you in me, lover!" she said, moving her hips, sliding the lips of her vagina against his erection. "I have to have you in me!" She reached between them and moved his erection so the head was at her opening. "Now, Jason! Push it into me!" she moaned, lifting her hips off the bed.

Even though he'd made love with her a short time before, what went through Jason as he sank into Sylvia's mother's super-heated body was the most intense, pleasurable sensation he had ever known. He never knew anything could feel so good! He groaned and his body began the ritual motions of loving, as if he'd done it all his life. Nothing he'd ever known felt as good as this did! He wasn't a virgin any more! Powerfully, his young hips drove against the lithe body of the mature woman lying under him, and just as powerfully, she responded.

"Jason! My God!" Sylvia's mother groaned. "Yes! God! Oh!" Her slim legs rose and locked behind him and her pelvis ground against his.

Jason straightened his arms, lifting the upper half of his body from Sylvia's mother's and watched her body shake and quiver as he plunged into her again and again. Her breasts bobbed and jiggled, the nipples drawing little circles in the air, as he plunged into her. Her face was flushed, her mouth hung open and she sucked in air desperately. Her blonde hair was a tousled frame for her pretty face. "Jason! Oh, Jason!" Sylvia's mother cried. Her movements became frantic. "Take me, my darling! Take me! Yes! Oh, yes, Jason! Yes! Oh! Oh!"

"Yeah! Oh, yeah!" Jason cried when Sylvia's mother's wildly gyrating body and spasming channel milked his orgasm from him. He experienced wonderful spasms of joy in his loins while his fluids pumped into her.

Spent, the two lovers lay locked in each other's arms for quite a while after their ecstatic joining. Jason had never felt more wonderful in his life and, judging from the way Sylvia's mother was acting, she felt pretty good, too.

"You are a magnificent lover, Jason!" Sylvia's mother told him, kissing him gently.

"Ah...thanks," Jason replied. He wasn't sure what else to say.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12