Sylvia's Mother Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Another groan came from Jason when Karen lowered her head and kissed the tip of his erect penis softly. Then, as his groans of joy grew louder, she went to work on him. She licked the entire length of the swollen organ gently, leaving him wet and slick. An added delight, Jason realized, was the gentle caress of her soft hair, which tumbled over his middle as she worked on him. She lowered her face even further and licked his swollen balls and shivers raced up and down through his body. He groaned even louder when she lowered her open mouth, and took all of him into it.

She moved her head slowly at first, but soon the pace of her movements began to increase. Her head bobbed up and down while her lips and tongue caressed him. At the same time, she trailed the fingers of one hand up and down the insides of his thighs and the other one gently rolled his balls.

Jason lay back, unable to watch her. He was entirely too aroused. If he watched, he'd come in a second! But even laying back and closing his eyes didn't help much. Just seconds later, he could feel his insides tightening and, apparently, so could Karen. She tugged on his balls, as if urging him deeper into her mouth, then, with a powerful spasm, accompanied by a moan of joy, he began coming, filling her mouth with his hot juices. She gulped it down eagerly until, at last, there was no more. Then she slid her body up his and kissed him.

"Make love to me, now Jason!" Karen whispered urgently. "Please, my darling! It's been so long! I need you!" She gazed into his eyes and brushed a wisp of hair off his forehead. The look in her eyes, though demanding, was also sweet and loving.

At that moment, Jason knew that his six-year wait had been worthwhile. This was what he wanted and needed. He felt as if his life was finally complete. Never again would he allow her to get away from him.

He rolled on top of Karen, who spread her legs open as he did. He could feel her heat and moisture pressing against his still-hard shaft. He lifted his hips, reached between them, and grasped his blood-engorged rod, then he slid it up and down between her well-lubricated labia and, after teasing her for a few more seconds, guided it to her entrance.

Once he was in position, he slowly began to lower his hips. Inch by inch he sank into her and, as he did, he gazed down into her face. She chewed on her lip as he moved deeper and deeper, then her eyes closed and a feral groaned came from deep inside her when their pubic bones met. Her vaginal walls, already rippling, clasped his embedded shaft, milking him.

Karen looked up at him with a blissful expression on her face. Her hand rose and she gently trailed her fingers over his cheek. "You should see the look on your face," she whispered. "You look like you're having a religious experience."

Jason turned his face and kissed her palm, then he smiled down at her. "I...am having...a...religious experience," he managed to whisper, "And I intend to have it for the rest of my...of our...lives." Her smiled widened when he started moving. He withdrew slowly, and savored the way the walls of her vagina clasped him, as if it was trying to keep him inside her. When all that remained inside her was the tip, he slid forward again. Both of them moaned softly as they experienced pleasure and ecstasy.

"Take me, Jason, darling! God, I need you so much!" Karen murmured. She tugged his head down and raised hers and kissed him. The kiss, even in the midst of what they were doing, was surprisingly gentle and loving. It was an expression of love.

Since their foreplay had assuaged the intense need both of them felt their lovemaking was neither demanding nor hurried. Both of them were able to savor the experience, to get from it the maximum pleasure and satisfaction possible. Karen's legs rose up and wrapped around Jason's waist and her arms encircled his neck as their bodies undulated against each other. It was everything he remembered making love with her being, and more.

He continued to make love to her. After a while, he knew he was getting close, he knew, and that it wouldn't be long before he exploded. He slid his hand down between them and began to stroke her clit gently.

Karen's eyes flew wide open and she began to buck up against him with surprising force. The clasp of her vaginal walls grew incredibly tight around his plunging penis then, at exactly the same second, they both exploded.

"Now, Jason, darling! Take me now!" she groaned. "Yes! Oh, darling, yes! Yes! Now!"

Pressing his hips against her so that every last inch of his erection was inside her, Jason exploded. As they shared the ultimate in bliss, they clutched each other and their bodies strained to wring every possible bit of joy from their union.

When, at last, the passion they were feeling began to ebb, Karen started to laugh a sound that seemed to started deep inside her and exploded out in a chorus of delight the likes of which Jason had never heard before. He wasn't exactly sure why she was laughing, but he sensed it had something to do with what they'd just experienced. "What's so funny?" he asked.

"It...I've never...I've never, ever, ever felt this happy and wonderful before in my life, my darling!" she panted. "Even what we had before, it wasn't as wonderful as that was!"

He smiled down at her and said, "I guess I did it right, then, huh?"

"God, darling, you can't imagine!" Karen replied. She tightened her legs around my waist, holding his softening penis inside her, and murmured, "I love you, Jason Weeks."

"And I love you, Karen Dooley," he said. He held her against him and rolled over so that he was on his back and she was lying on top of him. She brushed his hair back and kissed him gently. When the kiss ended, it was his turn to burst out laughing.

Karen looked puzzled. "What are you laughing at?" she asked.

Jason shook his head. "Nothing," I said. "I was just thinking about how happy we're going to be."

She trailed a slim finger over his chest. "I'm not getting any younger," she said, grinning. "You're going to wear me out."

"Do you really care?" he asked.

She shook her head and said, "No, Jason, I don't care. I never, ever, want to be apart from you again!" She continued to stare down into his face while her hand caressed him. The smile on her face was incredibly loving. "I'm still not sure I understand all this. I mean, you're a young man. You have your whole life ahead of you. Why me?"

Jason shrugged and said, "I have no idea why, exactly, although I could probably go on at some length about all the things about you I think are incredible. Mostly, it's because that's how I feel. And nothing has changed those feelings over the years. It's my reality. I don't know why and I don't care why...I just know I love you more than life."

Karen bent and kissed him gently. Then she raised her head, smiled, and said, "I feel exactly the same way." Once more she lowered her head and her mouth pressed against his and opened.

Before they fell asleep, exhausted, Jason and Karen made love twice more. Then, locked in each other's arms, they slept the sleep of people who are in love and happy.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12