Sylvie Gets Her Way Ch. 03

Story Info
Sylvie lets me fuck her after I eat her pussy.
816 words
4.13
34.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BonViv
BonViv
65 Followers

Chapter 3

We Do It Sylvie's Way

Sylvie will be fifty next year, but she is still one nice-looking woman. She keeps her light brown hair in a pixie cut. She is short, with gorgeous legs and pert little breasts. We have been married for over twenty years, and we usually had sex only once or twice a week. But this week we had done it two nights in a row. Both times she had tied my hands behind me and had me kneel between her legs and lick her pussy and her ass until she came twice. All I got out of it was a hand job. The first time she made me wait until the next morning, and then I jerked off while she watched. The second time she kept me tied up and played with my cock until I shot my juice all over my stomach.

I wondered if we would make it three nights in a row, but that didn't happen. We read in bed for a while until she turned out her light and kissed me goodnight. The fourth night I went to bed early. I had had a tough day at work, and I was really tired. I was asleep before she came to bed.

The next thing I knew, she was tying my hands behind me again. When I woke up, she had looped an old necktie around one wrist and was tying it around the other.

"Are you ready to lick my pussy?" she asked. Before that week I had been playing with my cock while I sucked her pussy. The game was over once I came. Now she wanted me to keep licking until she was satisfied. That is why she tied my hands behind me.

I got out of bed and knelt between her outstretched legs. I began running my tongue along her inner thighs, moving closer and closer to my target.

"Quit teasing," she ordered. "Get your tongue in there where it belongs." I moved tongue in between her lips and started moving back and forth along the length of her slit. My cock was sticking out in front of me. I wanted to grab it, but with my hands tied, I couldn't reach it.

"Fuck me with your tongue," she said. "Use your tongue like a cock and shove it into my cunt as deep as you can." I thought about how long it had been since my cock had been in that wonderful place, and I moved up to her clit and started rolling my tongue around it. She started humping my face and saying, "Uh, uh, uh!"

Then she held my face against her as she continued to hump me. I could hardly breath, but I didn't care. Then she started humping my face and saying, "Uh, uh, uh!" until she came.

I pulled my face back for a minute to let her rest. I knew that she would want to come again, and she did.

When she was ready, she pulled my face back into her snatch so I could lick her again, more slowly this time, to make it last, licking her cunt until she started humping me again and pulling my face into her.

When she had rested a little after the second orgasm, she turned over, presenting her gorgeous ass to me, reaching back and holding her cheeks apart. "You know what to do now," she said.

I leaned forward and started running my tongue around her asshole. "That's nice," Sylvie purred. "I love to have my asshole licked after you've sucked me off. Now I want you to push your tongue right into my ass. I want you to fuck me in the ass with your tongue."

I licked her ass until she moved back up onto the bed. "I'm so relaxed now I could go right to sleep," she teased. "But I know you expect some reward for being my ass licker, don't you?"

She opened the drawer in her bedside table and pulled out a die and rolled it. She had started that two nights ago. Her roll of the die would determine when and how I would come.

"What did you roll?" I asked.

"You're so eager," she answered. "I'll tell you this: Tonight is your lucky night."

She moved back to the edge of the bed and knelt down in front of me. "Tonight I'm going to let you fuck me," she said. "I'm going to let you put your cock in my hot pussy. Would you like that?"

"I'd love it, "I answered. "Untie me so I can fuck you."

You can fuck me with your hands tied. In fact, that's the way I want it."

She reached back and guided my throbbing cock into her juicy cunt. I fucked her hard and fast until I filled her pussy with my sperm.

BonViv
BonViv
65 Followers