Sympathetic Surrogate

Story Info
Virgin diabetic patient helps his counselor get pregnant.
1.2k words
3.72
31.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: thanks to BlueStarGrrrl for her editorial contribution.


She had blonde hair, long and about mid torso length; natural, I reckoned, as her eyebrows were fair, and so I guessed her pussy would be too. She was slim and my height with small breasts. Whenever I'd seen her, she was dressed conservatively and there was a somewhat seductive twang to her speech.

Because I had diabetes, and she was my nutrition counselor, I asked her how the illness would affect my ability to have an erection. She asked, rather rudely I later thought, why I was concerned about that; I had told her previously that I only believed in sex within marriage.

She continued by saying, "But if you really want to know, it usually affects the ability to have a hard-on somewhat."

I then went on to change the subject back to food and other diet concerns. When it was time to leave, she said, "I should have you over to my house to prepare a good diabetic meal for you. My husband would not mind, but don't say anything about it to people here. We are not supposed to have contact with patients outside the clinic. It will be our secret. Okay?"

I agreed.

"Here is my home address," she said and gave me the directions. "Show up at six pm. See you later."

She then patted my back as I headed out the door.

Back home I took a shower and got my medications together in case I was late getting back. I followed her directions and came to a colonial house with a long driveway. There was a two car garage with the doors shut and no other cars.

It was starting to get dark as it was mid-winter time. I parked my car and went to what looked like the entrance foyer. She came to the door wearing a one piece red dress with a very high split along the legs and a low cut top exposing a fair amount of her small, but I now saw, beautifully formed, breasts.

She invited me in and took my jacket.

"Could you take off your shoes too, we try to keep the carpet new. Let's sit on the couch here," she suggested.

When she sat next to me the split in her dress offered me a delicious view, and I thought I could smell the faint smell of pussy.

Starting to feel a little uncomfortable, I said, "Where is your husband?"

She mumbled something about an errand and back soon. I got the feeling she was avoiding the issue, but really didn't care.

She said, " I am glad you came over, now we can get better acquainted before supper."

And I replied that that would be good.

"Now about the reason you stopped going to the weight management classes," she continued. "You told me that the woman instructor said something about sex was good for stress. And you did not like this because you were not married. So you would not consider sex outside of marriage. Is that right?"

I said that it pretty much was, adding, "Isn't your husband due back soon?"

She said, "Actually, he is away for several days on business," gently kissing me as she said so. Slipping her tongue inside my mouth, she slid her hand over the front of my pants and started to gently rub my crotch.

I cleared my throat, starting to doubt my own conviction.

"Now... about your question about whether your diabetes stops you from getting hard... there is only one sure way to find out." She then put my hand in the opening of her dress on her legs. She moved my hand up to her bushy pussy, and I knew my beliefs were about to be tested

As she stood up and took off her red dress I saw she was wearing nothing underneath it. Her breasts were indeed small and, as I'd predicted, her pussy was framed by a blond bush. Her tits were rock hard.

She said, "Wouldn't you feel more comfortable out of those clothes? " And helped me take off my shirt and pants and underpants.

"Our sex life hasn't been so good," she moaned, unzipping me, somewhat frantically. "We have been trying to have a baby and he thought it would be better if he were away while I seduced you I know that you are a virgin, which makes you clean, and so I want you to help me have a baby.

"Besides, babe, you are just so cute." After she said this, my compassion mixed with the aching of my frantic cock, and I decided to go along with their plan.

She gently rubbed my penis the full length with her open fist.

She continued talking as if we were still in the surgery, and I just got hotter and hotter.

"It seems you have sufficient blood flow to stay erect. Let me know before you get too excited. I see that you have a little pre-cum. We had better get to the bedroom now. I need that precious seed of yours. "

As I followed her to the bedroom, I could see her pussy lips gleaming between her legs. I dripped a little pre-cum on my leg, but I concentrated on staying calm. Soon I said to myself and then I will finally get release.

The covers of the king size bed were turned down as if she was expecting me. Was I really that predictable?

Guiding me to lie down on the bed face up, she got on the bed and straddled my legs just below my penis. Starting to pump me, she rubbed my tits to make me even hornier.

She put my hands on her tits and told me to massage them. I loved the way she ordered me around. As she moved her pussy forward, she placed my penis at the entrance to her now wet vagina lips.

"I want you to give me your beautiful semen when you are ready. " With that she impaled herself on my now stiff penis, moved up and down on my shaft. At the same time her vagina squeezed my penis, milking me.

Since I was a virgin, about the fifth time she did this I breathed a deep, "I am cumming."

On the second stroke after this I let go. Since I had not masturbated for four nights as was my custom, I had a lot of semen to give her. She felt the liquid being squirted deep inside her, and begged me to give her all that beautiful seed. I slipped my hand down to rub her clit, and it wasn't long before she joined me, her clamping cunt squeezing out my slowly softening cock.

That was the beginning of a night of blissful fucking. Honestly? I do not know where all the seed came from in me that I poured into that woman. I made love to her all through the night.

She moaned and screamed at times and finally fell asleep while I maintained a steady in and out. She woke up to me going in and out of her and she said she lost track of the number of her orgasms.

I saw her later during my regular appointments. She smiled like nothing had ever passed between us and said, "My husband and I are having a baby. Isn't that nice?"

It did not bother me. I was just the sympathetic surrogate. Eight months later she moved and I have never seen her again.