T-Girl Meets T-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,440 Followers

"You're awake." Charlene snapped her hips. "I'll be done in a couple minuuuutes." Charlene moaned and gave the man's butt a hard smack.

Ashley slunk away from the bedroom. She hid in the kitchen, noises from the bedroom stretching to every area of the tiny apartment. Ashley turned on the faucet and washed the sleep from her eyes.

Stumbling into the bedroom when Charlene was entertaining - to put it mildly, was a strange experience for Ashley. The man sprawled out over Charlene's bed looked like the bartender from the club. Charlene sure did work fast, Ashley thought. She checked her phone and was astonished to see Jeff had called while she was sleeping.

A few minutes passed before she heard someone in the hall. She peeked out and saw the guy scurry through the hall and then out the door. Before closing it, they looked at each other for a split second and yes, Ashley realized, it was the bartender.

Charlene poked her head out of her bedroom a couple minutes later and called out to Ashley, "Is he gone?"

"Yep, the coast is clear." Ashley giggled.

"Oh good. Thanks cutie." Charlene walked through the hallway with a spring in her step. She had her chest puffed out and her head held high as she stepped into the kitchen. Charlene was wearing just a robe and nothing else. The sash was undone. Half of each tit was out in the open. Her flaccid cock swung between her thighs.

"Did you have a good time?" Ashley gave Charlene a shy little smile.

Charlene dug through the fridge and grabbed a yogurt. "You know it. I always do."

"Jeff called." Ashley looked through the kitchen drawers until she found a clean spoon. She took a spoonful Charlene's yogurt for herself.

"What did that little asshole want?" Charlene snatched the spoon.

"I don't know. I was asleep."

Charlene fed Ashley a spoon of the yogurt then finished the rest herself. "And isn't 'little asshole' a compliment when it comes from you?" Ashley gave her new friend another cute smile.

Charlene chuckled, leaning back in her chair and causing her robe to spread further, "I could take care of him you know. If you wanted me to." More of her breast flesh became visible and for some reason, Ashley's eyes couldn't help but dwell on them.

"Take care of him? Are you a hitwoman in between your shifts as sex goddess supreme?" Ashley punched Charlene's shoulder playfully, accidentally exposing one full tit. She watched Charlene's nipple rapidly stiffen in the cold air.

"I wouldn't kill him. That old beau of yours was a nice piece of boy-meat. I wouldn't hurt him."

"Then what?" Ashley asked, scooting her chair in closer to Charlene.

"I'd take him out one night and get him really drunk. He'd wake up the next morning with a hangover, a tattoo on his ass that reads 'Charlene was here' and the mother lode of all ass aches." Charlene answered with a smile.

"Charlene!" Ashley jumped into her friend's lap and playfully wrestled her, "You're fucking crazy." She licked her thumb and wiped away remnants of the makeup Charlene had on last night from below her eye, "I just absolutely adore you for it." Ashley looked at her friend with a wry grin.

"I still think you need to get over him. You're freaking gorgeous. Anyone would worship your dick given half a chance." Charlene ruffled her hand through Ashley's hair.

Ashley watched Charlene's full lips move as she spoke and she felt the urge to touch them. Run her finger across them and feel how soft they must be. Instead of her finger, Ashley ended up using her lips. They pressed sweetly against Charlene's and kissed.

Neither girl made any effort to move, both content to let this little kiss play out. Ashley slowly pulled her lips off Charlene's lips and the girls stared at each other. Ashley with a dreamy look on her pretty face and Charlene looking a little surprised, but with her lips curling into a smile.

"And I'm the bad girl, huh?" Charlene joked.

Ashley said nothing, preferring to mash her lips against Charlene's again. Ashley's tongue snaked into her friend's mouth and lapped at her tongue. They smooched, pleasantly enjoying the softness and warmth of one another.

When Ashley finally let her lips fall from Charlene's, both of them were out of breath. They looked into each other's eyes and then burst out laughing at the same time; it disarmed some of the rabid sexual energy they'd created together.

"How would Jeffy weffy feel about you making out with another t-girl?"

"Who warms my bed is no concern of his anymore." Ashley said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Bed? Who said anything about bed?" Charlene gave her a coy smile. "Hey, you haven't seen my bed!" She jumped up, dragging a giggling Ashley with her. They crossed the threshold into Charlene's bedroom and she threw her arms out to display the area.

The bed was still disheveled from her romp with the bartender. A pair of briefs sat on the bed. "You stole his underwear?" Ashley asked in disbelief.

Charlene grabbed the briefs and gave the band a stretch. "Just a souvenir. Besides, if I didn't take them, he'd have worn them home. That's much too much clothing if you ask me." She opened a drawer in her dresser and dropped them in.

Ashley wanted to crack up with laughter, a souvenir? As if the guy's anal cherry wasn't enough. "Is that your souvenir drawer?"

The second Ashley said it, Charlene slammed the drawer shut and stood in front of it with a sheepish grin. "It could be. . ."

Ashley charged at the dresser, "I wanna see! I wanna see!" She shouted.

Both of the girls were nearly dying with laughter before Charlene relented and let Ashley see inside. It was an underwear cache! Undergarments of all colors and sizes were stored in Charlene's drawer; evidence of her conquests. There were even some panties inside the drawer.

"Have I ever told you how beautifully demented you are Charlene?" The two girls stood over the outstretched drawer, their eyes scanning the contents.

Ashley playfully dug through the drawer, with a big grin on her face she stared at Charlene and ended up fishing out a pair of boxer briefs which looked like they'd be too big for the fattest lineman in the NFL.

"Oh my god Charlene! You chubby chaser!" Ashley squealed.

Charlene snatched the pair of boxer briefs from her friend's hand, "No! It's not what it looks like," she almost dropped the underwear back into her drawer, but then her face was overcome by a mischievous grin instead. Without warning, she whipped Ashley in the face with the underwear.

Ashley shrieked and fell back on Charlene's bad. "You're so gross! Get those away from me!"

Charlene fell on top of her and discarded the underwear. Her robe had opened completely, which meant Ashley could feel Charlene's bare erection and tits against her. "My souvenir drawer makes me horny." Charlene pressed her body down, ". . . And you do too."

Ashley gave a laugh, "Think you're gonna make me another addition to your underwear drawer?" She stuck her tongue out at Charlene.

"Don't pretend you think my souvenir drawer is gross," Charlene gave her friend a peck on the lips. "I think you're going to have one of your own." Charlene winked at her friend, "I'm betting you're going to add that old beau of yours to the drawer someday soon."

Ashley giggled, then covered Charlene's lips with her own and smooched. When their lips parted she said, "You're big on unlikely predictions, aren't you?"

"That's it! You're gonna get it cutie!" Charlene started tickling her friend.

Ashley writhed on the bed; she started giggling uncontrollably and tried to push Charlene off. She managed to slide her knee in between them and desperately tried to push away from Charlene's tickling fingers. Ashley pulled her body up far enough that her friend could only get at her legs. Charlene surprised her by pulling her pants down.

"Hey!" Ashley squeaked.

Charlene had her pants halfway down her tanned legs and saw the cum stains from Ashley's dream. "You creamed your panties cutie! Who's the sick one now?"

"I woke up like that!" She said indignantly. "There was this dream. . ." Ashley suddenly sounded unsure of herself.

Charlene lifted up on the bed so that the two girls were face to face again, then she flattened her curvy body down on Ashley's. Her hand slid between their bodies and grasped Ashley's erection. She began to masturbate her new friend in long, slow strokes.

"Charlene." Ashley screamed. "What are you doing!"

"Tell me about the dream." Charlene told her calmly, grinning down at her friend. Her fist pumped up and down Ashley's shaft.

Ashley couldn't believe the sudden eroticism of the moment. She'd just met this girl and here she was stroking her dick! This was something insane just like Charlene would do. Damn did it feel good though; to have Charlene's warm hand rub her cock. Charlene had slipped her hand into Ashley's underwear so the act was bare skin against bare skin.

"We were out in some field somewhere," Ashley began, pausing to enjoy the feeling of Charlene's thumb rub over the sensitive head of her cock, "There were all these men running around and we'd catch them. I caught one. Then -" Ashley took in a sharp intake of breath and moaned, "Then I started to fuck him."

Charlene was stroking Ashley's cock all the way from the base to the very tip of her engorged erection. Her hand let go of Ashley's cock and Ashley found herself ready to protest, but then they started to toy with her balls. Her warm fingers rolled over the hairless skin of her smooth sack. Charlene gently tickled the swollen nuts.

"Coming over to the dark side, are we? It's much better to give than to receive. I knew there was a top in there somewhere cutie!" Charlene continued to babble, but Ashley could barely concentrate enough to listen. She was too focused on the pleasure Charlene's hand was giving her.

Charlene saw the effect she was having on Ashley. That fueled her to take things further. Ashley's eyes went wide when she saw her friend drag her body lower until Charlene's face was inches from her panties. She pulled them down Ashley's smooth legs.

"Oooh, Charlene. What are you planning?" She moaned to herself.

The totality of pleasure Charlene's lips and mouth brought Ashley when they mouthed her erection is impossible to describe. It was like spending an eternity asleep and then finally waking up. Charlene's eyes were focused on a solitary drop of clear precum beaded at the tip of Ashley's cock.

Her tongue flicked out of her mouth and caught the clear bead. Charlene made an exaggerated moan, then giggled at her friend. She stabbed her tongue at the oozing hole where another drop was developing. Charlene drew her tongue back into her mouth and swallowed the warm fluid.

"You like that, don't you? Your cock is beautiful." Charlene purred, squeezing Ashley's cock from the base all the way to the tip. Charlene brought her lips closer and slowly opened them. She positioned the full ring of her lips over Ashley's cock and then closed them with a slowness that made Ashley unbelievably antsy.

Her warm mouth collapsed around Ashley's cock head. Her tongue ran over the reddened curve of the tip. Her lips locked in hard around it and she proceeded to gently suck on the tip. Her hand crept up the bed between Ashley's legs so that her fingers could flutter around her friend's balls.

"Oh Charlene, what are you doing to me. This is, it's crazy. . ." Ashley's voice trailed off into a moan. It was crazy, but she couldn't deny that it was the single greatest feeling she'd ever experienced. Charlene's velvety mouth stretched around her cock, her lips began to work simultaneously with her mouth to pull more of Ashley's cock inside.

Charlene's lips traveled down the pink shaft of her friend's cock until they stopped at the root. The entire length of Ashley's womanhood was engulfed inside her friend's sucking mouth. Charlene breathed in through her noise; she swirled her tongue around the beautiful shaft, which elicited another moan from Ashley.

Ashley felt all the sensations build up inside her. Her balls got tight and she could feel her strength wavering. She was rapidly losing control. As her toes crunched she cried out, "OH CHARLENE! I'm going to. . . going to cum!"

A blast of cum shot straight from Ashley's cock down Charlene's throat. Charlene felt a rope, then another, of hot ejaculate explode from the tip of Ashley's spitting cock and shoot into her mouth. She bobbed her head in short strokes on her friend's cock as the gobs of semen evacuated Ashley's balls.

Ashley held her friend's head in place. She looked through the space between her tits and watched Charlene swallow the last mouthful of t-girl cum. She shuddered as her friend's tongue spun around her too-sensitive cock head. Charlene let her friend's shrinking dick slip from her lips. She noticed an extra drop of ejaculate sitting at the slit and quickly lapped at it with her tongue.

"So you're a cock-sucker too. Charlene, you're just full of surprises," Ashley said giggling. Charlene dug her elbows into the bed and lifted up next to her friend. She rolled over onto her back and looked up at her bedroom ceiling. Charlene had a bunch of silly glow in the dark stars stuck to the ceiling in the shape of constellations. Ashley recognized the Big Dipper and Orion.

"I am, but only on special occasions." Charlene said proudly.

Ashley rolled over on her side and poked her friend with her curiosity piqued. "What's the occasion?"

"Well," Charlene began, "If you must know - I think I awoke something you in tonight. You're not going to be the same repressed t-girl you were yesterday cutie."

"You and your predictions." Ashley chuckled, dabbing her finger at the corner of Charlene's mouth and picking up some stray cum.

"Let's see if I'm right!" Charlene said excitedly. She didn't say anything else, running out of the room. Ashley fixed her panties and then looked up to see Charlene in the doorway. Charlene was going through Ashley's phone!

"Hey! What are you doing Charlene?" Ashley sat up on the bed.

"Oh look. Jeffy weffy left a message for you." Charlene said with a broad smile.

Ashley raised up from the bed and extended her arm, laying her palm out flat, in a serious manner. "Give that here."

"Right after I play it."

Ashley charged after her friend and tried to grab the phone but Charlene lifted it up out of her reach. Ashley tried to jump and get at it, but each time, Charlene would giggle and switch it to the other hand. Then she heard Jeff's voice:

"Ashley? Why won't you pick up? I wanna talk to you. Please call me back. I miss you." He sounded very depressed, even sighing after the last sentence.

"See!" Charlene shrieked. "I was right!"

"What are you talking about?" Ashley gave her friend an annoyed look.

"Jeffy weffy is going to be your first. Just listen to him, he's heartbroken. Ready to get your dick wet cutie?"

"Charlene! You're just plain crazy. I'm not going to fuck Jeff." Ashley spit out the words. "Where do you get these ideas?"

"Want me to hold him down for you?" Charlene stuck her tongue out at her friend.

"Come here you!" She jumped on Charlene and the two tussled. "You're going to leave Jeff alone. He's mine. I don't want to find your name tattooed on his ass." Ashley fell on top of Charlene on the bed and started to grind against her erection. "Got it?"

"Not before your name at least. Alright I got it." Charlene smiled.

"I mean it Charlene!" She laughed, pressing her hips down on her friend's cock.

"I want you to call him back and set up to meet him tomorrow." Charlene looked over at the window and saw light bursting in through her shades. "Actually, I mean today."

"Make me." Ashley grinned.

Charlene flipped her friend over on the bed and slid on top of her, "Do it before I add your panties to my drawer!" She said in a silly voice.

"Try it and we'll see who ends up on top!" The two started wrestling and rolling around on the bed. Neither played fair, grabbing and playing with the other's cock to get an edge as neither could stop giggling. Ashley finally agreed to call Jeff. He picked up on the first ring and begged Ashley to come over to his house.

Meanwhile, Charlene made obscene noises and gestures in the background which routinely had Ashley breaking out in laughter. Ashley agreed to let him pick her up. After she hung up, the two girls renewed their wrestling match until they were too exhausted to do anything but sleep.

Ashley didn't know how much had passed by the time she woke up. She looked at the time on her phone and realized she'd agreed to meet Jeff in under an hour. Charlene was nowhere in sight. Ashley staggered into the kitchen and gulped down a glass on water. A note on the kitchen table caught her eye. It read:

Gone for my Saturday morning hook-up. Don't forget about Jeff. His ass is aching for you and he doesn't even know it yet. You can get ready at my place. Good luck cutie!

XOXOXOXOXO,

Charlene.

Ashley chuckled at her friend's note. Once Charlene got an idea in her head, she sure did seem to stick with it. Did she really believe that Ashley was going over there to screw Jeff? They were just going to talk, Ashley didn't even know why she'd agreed to it.

Ashley took a shower. She found a new toothbrush and then brushed her hair. Before long it was time for Jeff to pick her up. He was there right on time and opened the door for her. The car ride was silent, much like it had been two days ago when they'd broken up. He pulled into his driveway and turned the car off.

"I'm glad you said you'd come." He said.

"What made you call?" She asked him, looking over at the soft-spoken young man who'd been a constant in her life for so long.

"Ugh. . . it's a long story." He sighed.

"I've got plenty of time."

"I went out with Steven and the guys last night. We were at some clubs with a bunch of girls, but it just wasn't right. You know?"

"Were you going to taking one of these girls home?" She gave him a skeptical look.

"Yes, well originally, but I couldn't go through with it." His eyes were red. He looked at her, nearly begging for the smallest shred of validation.

Ashley felt something deep inside of her. Here was this weak-willed man she'd devoted so much time to. He broke it off with her and now a couple days later he wanted her back after figuring out the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Duh! She felt something come over her, a new strength perhaps, or something that was always in her - just waiting to bubble up to the surface.

"So you leave me to get some fucking pussy then you can't even go through with it? Being with me wasn't good enough yet you couldn't be with anyone else either."

"I could have if I wanted to! What the fuck are you getting at?" He raised his voice but couldn't look at her.

"It's finally clear to me. You're a bottom." She said with a light bulb going off in her head.

"What the hell does that mean?" Jeff asked incredulously.

"It means you like it in the ass." She said cheerfully.

"Screw that! I can't believe you're talking to me like this. I'm gonna drive you home. You're just overtired or something." Jeff moved to put the key in the ignition. Ashley's hand caught his wrist before he could; she pulled his hand away.

"I have this friend. She's got a cock too. She's like a rottweiler." Ashley smirked. "And you're like a poodle in heat. Piss me off and I can let her off the leash."

His eyes got wide. "I don't understand what you're getting at."

Ashley tightened her grip on his wrist. With her other hand, she grabbed his chin and made him look at her. She leaned over her seat until their faces were inches apart and told him, "This friend of mine thinks I'm a top. I'm convinced you're a bottom. What do you think a top wants to do with a bottom?" She had a wicked grin on her face.

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,440 Followers