T is for Twirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers

"Oh yeah baby...yeah!" Janice moaned pleasurably. "I'd almost forgotten how fucking good that feels!" she cried out happily.

Ned began moving slowly at first in and out of her banana slick ass until the slickness had ensured easy passage in and out of her. "Harder you fuck!" she now urged slamming herself back against him. "Give it to me...hard! Harder!' she screamed as Ned began pummeling her ass-hole fast and furiously.

By the time he had filled her tight hot ass with his cream Janice had climaxed twice herself, fingering her pussy, twisting and rubbing her clit with her fingers until climaxing, the second time hard enough that her ass clenched so tightly she had literally forced Ned's dick from her ass without his being able to keep it there even as his own cock jerked in spermatic delight.

#

It looked like a war-zone. Nearly everywhere you looked someone lay spent unmoving, bodies in some instances still tangled up together where they had fallen upon climaxing wherever they might be. This being the scene as Brad and Xenia finally arrived.

"I told you I didn't want to be late!" Brad stated in obvious frustration giving Xenia a swift strike with his quirt across her semi-exposed ass. As he had always done, he had ridden his human horsy the five miles from their place to Ned's upon her back.

Ned sat up finally having collected himself. "Well at least you made it!" he stated. "Can I fix you a drink? Something for your horse?"

"Yes please! And I'm sorry we're late, later than we were intending to be, but traffic was just horrible this evening!" he explained apologetically, and then smiled. "But it was worth it though, seeing all those shocked expressions on peoples faces sitting in their cars stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic as I rode by on Xenia!"

Xenia was a big woman. Big boned, as tall if not taller than Ned himself, and nearly as strong as Bob, if not in all honesty, just as strong.

They too made an interesting pair, which is why Ned could very well imagine the often times shocked looks the two of them received as he rode his prized possession along side the thru-way. Xenia stood with the bit in her mouth preventing her from doing anything more than breathe. Currently covered with a satin-like cloak that did nothing more than slip down over her head, Brad removed it pulling it up and over her before extricating himself from the make-shift saddle still fastened to her back. Obviously he had plenty of practice doing this. What made the odd looking pair even more interesting was the fact that Brad was a double amputee. Both legs had been removed above the knee, though the way he moved about much like an acrobat often made other men envious of his incredible abilities, especially when literally somersaulting himself from female to female as he would no doubt be doing later on in the evening.

At that moment Xenia whinnied, half stomping, half-digging at the ground with one of her specially designed hoof-shoed feet.

"Ah, figured as much. She needs to pee!" Brad announced. "Where can I take her?" he asked.

"Matter of fact, we have someone very special visiting with us tonight," Ned informed him then calling out. "Hey Angela? You mind it if Brad leads his horsy over to you to pee?"

She grinned, "Not at all!" she said excitedly, already moving over to the specially made up play area for her own brand of kinky excitements.

Ned had blown up the children's wading pool earlier on in the evening. It had several blow-up palm trees surrounding it to go along with the general theme of the evening. Positioning herself, Angela lay down inside the blow-up pool waiting.

"Does she know what I like?" Angela asked as Brad led Xenia over, coaxing her as she stepped gingerly over the side of the pool.

"Just tell her specifics, she's very well trained and will do anything you ask of her," he said proudly.

"Ok, but give me a minute!" Angela stated. "I want to pee at the same time as she does," she indicated anxiously.

Brad laughed, "Not to worry, I'll see to it she doesn't until you tell her too," he assured her.

It was obvious by the look on poor Xenia's face that she was in dire straights. She even pranced about impatiently, though careful so as not to step on Angela's body as she relaxed sufficiently to allow herself to urinate as well.

"Ok, now!" Angela called out, "Do it now!" Holding her pussy a part with her fingers Angela waited, above her Xenia stood directly above her, the sudden full-forced spray of urine erupting, now spraying downwards directly upon Angela's wantonly exposed cunt.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried out gleefully, now allowing herself to begin peeing as well so that her own little fountain of pee met Xenia's in a glorious cascade of raining warm urine as it splashed forcefully against her hard swollen clitoris.

Xenia peed for a very long time, and as many stood around watching her do so, several others now had the urge to do so as well. Finally leading Xenia away by her bridal, Bob was the first to stand over the edge of the wadding pool, adding his own needful relief as he stood pissing down on Angela as she lay there giggling happily. One by one many of the others soon joined, including Candy who stood inside squatting over Angela's cunt directly, then pissing what looked to be like a gallon of urine, triggering what became for Angela a very long awaited for climax.

After everyone had had a turn relieving themselves, Angela stood using the garden hose provided her to wash, and then rinse herself off with.

"So...who wants to be the first one in line for a 'twirl-fuck'?" Brad questioned. As one, every woman's hand including Chad's went up in the air. "How about we start off with the hostess first?" he stated, "It is only fair," he added with finality.

This was indeed one of the major highlights of the evening, as everyone well knew. Without any needed instruction, Christy immediately went over to the specially designed chair that had been created specifically for this. It looked almost more like a swing-set, heavy duty harnesses that Christy immediately began slipping into along with plenty of help until she hung suspended within it, upside down, pussy up with legs folded and securely fastened towards her chest. She looked like a rolled up ball or fetus standing on its head.

"Ok guys? A little help now if you will?" Brad asked, though it was Bob who lifted Brad up easily without any help from anyone else even being needed or required.

Both had been oiled up liberally, almost obscenely so. And though Brad's prick wasn't nearly as big around as Bob's, it was damn near as long.

"Ok, lower me in!" Brad said grinning as Bob popped him atop Christy's cunt like a wagoneer replacing a wheel on its axel.

"Ok guys, everyone got a corner?" he asked as the guys each took up station around the pair.

Brad had done this so often he'd become expert at it, tucking his arms in, folding them like they were wings, finding his center of balance perfectly as Bob, Ned, Ted and Chad began passing him off to one another, beginning to spin him slowly, gradually picking up speed as he finally and actually began to twirl atop Christy as she continued to hang there suspended below him.

"Holy fucking shit!" she cried out in total awe and wonder. "I can't fucking believe how incredible this feels!"

It was without a doubt the craziest thing anyone had ever seen before. Like a whirling top, too fast to even make out his features, Brad spun upon her as the guys kept grabbing him briefly, only so long as to propel him faster, and faster. Candy now kneeling below the whirling derby above pouring more and more baby oil as it was needed to ensure the friction that could have occurred, didn't.

When Brad was spinning about as fast as it was humanly possible to do, he now began thrusting into her, timing his upward and then downward lunges maintaining his balance as well his perfectly timed tempo of simple, yet effective lunges into the deepest recess of Christy's slippery gushing pussy.

"Oh fuck! Now! Now! Now!" she cried out over and over and over again, climaxing with such intensity, that as she often did whenever Brad performed the 'twirl' on her, she screamed at the top of her lungs, hovered there briefly...and simply passed out.

"Oh yeah, I think she's done," Ned said laughing as Christy suddenly fell limp just like a raggedy Ann doll.

All four men quickly caught Brad bringing him to an immediate and abrupt halt.

"Damn," he said dizzily, taking the few moments it would take before he was even able to sit up without toppling over like some kind of puppet doll on strings.

"Me next! Me next!" most of the women immediately began shouting.

Laying the still dizzy Brad onto the grass nearby where he could attempt to gather his senses, Ned removed the harnesses from around his wife's still limp body, then together with Bob, they carried her over to one of the chase lounge chairs. There, Julian began performing mouth to cunt resuscitation, which indeed soon brought Christy back to the present.

"So baby...how was your twirl tonight?" Ned asked grinning from ear to ear. Christy merely looked at him through still have dazed eyes, smiled and answered.

"Again?"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,489 Followers
12