T.L.P. Sophomore Year Ch. 02

Story Info
Tara becomes a voyeur.
2.8k words
4.65
16.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaraJean
TaraJean
174 Followers

After summer break I headed back to school ready and willing to jump back in to the student life. My girlfriends and I had all decided to live off campus but to live separately to allow us room to find more friends and to experience new adventures. What I hadn't really thought of was where to live when I got back to school (sometimes I think I was a blonde in another life). So with only a few days remaining before the start of classes I was driving my little VW bug around the town looking for a place to live. Everything seemed to be filled up! I called Vicki and she said she didn't know of anywhere that had a vacancy and said she had made arrangements in the spring before heading home for the summer. Shit. I stopped on campus and checked the bulletin boards... nothing. So I headed back out and drove around some more. Just when I was about to give up for the day and find a motel for the night I saw a tiny sign in a window of a cute little two-story suburban house only about two miles from campus: "Room For Rent."

I quickly parked and walked up to the door and knocked. A little old lady answered and I inquired about the room.

"Oh, yes honey I still have a room. Would you like to see it?" She introduced herself as "Ruth" and she was the cutest thing. She was about 90 years old, but still spry and sharp-minded. She showed me the room which was a converted attic with a window on either end, one looked over the front yard, the other over the back fence. It had a comfortable twin bed, lots of light and an old writing desk that would be great for homework. It was perfect. The bathroom on the second floor would be all mine as she had the one off the master bedroom. We discussed price and details over a cup of tea (charming!) and I eagerly agreed to her terms. All she required of me (besides the rent) was that I join her for dinner once a week on Sunday's. I moved in immediately.

Some time later that evening I had moved all my belongings out of the car and up into the attic, then spent a nice evening with Ruth. I found out that her sister had been living with her ever since her husband had passed away, but her sister had "found a man" and was off on her honeymoon - at age 86! She wanted to keep her sister's room as it was and available to her in case it didn't work out with her new husband, so she was renting out the attic room. She made me a sandwich and insisted I "scoot on up to bed" since I'd had such a long hard day.

As I was setting up my room I glanced out the back window and realized I could see into the neighbor's house across the yard on the other side of the fence. I could distinctly see into two bedrooms on the second floor. I was up higher so was looking down into each room and could see most everything including each of the beds. Interesting.

Over the course of the next few days I settled in, registered for classes and caught up with my friends again. Life was good. Classes weren't too hard and I found that since I didn't have an early class I could walk to school on nice days. Getting home late one night I started wondering if the neighbors could see into my room as much as I could see into theirs. I walked around to the back yard and looked up at my window. The curtains were open but with the light off in my room there was a reflection from the street light on my window making it impossible for anyone to see in. Interesting.

In my room later I was reading in bed when I saw the light in the master bedroom of the neighbor's house turn on. I quickly turned off my light and watched. A man came in to the room, he was about 35 with black hair and was probably 6 feet tall. He started taking off his clothes tossing his shoes on the floor. He took off his shirt and I saw he had a hairy chest, not bear-like but manly, you know? He was fit but not muscular and I thought he was rather good-looking. Now I'd never been with a man, I really hadn't ever wanted to, but I could appreciate a nice body, male or female. He took off his slacks and walked over to the closet in just his boxer shorts. As he turned around he dropped his shorts and kicked them over towards a hamper. He was standing right there completely nude! His penis was hanging down and he nonchalantly held it in his hand and stroked it lightly with one hand while fiddling with his testicles with his other hand. I got the impression he was merely airing it out or something. I laughed out loud. I'd never seen a real live penis before! How bizarre! How did guys walk around with those things hanging there all the time? He put on a T-Shirt and a pair of sweatpants, turned off the light and left the room.

I lay there on the bed thinking for a while when the light came back on in the bedroom. In walked a woman who I assumed was the man's wife. She was in her late twenties to early thirties, with auburn shoulder-length hair and bangs. She was about 5' 6" tall and had nice C-cup breasts and a great figure. She started taking off HER clothes now and in a few seconds was standing there naked in front of me. I could see she was not shaved but couldn't clearly see much more of her bush. I LOVED her hips and breasts, she had curves in all the right places. She turned and went into the bathroom and closed the door, probably to take a shower.

About this time the light came on in the other bedroom. In walked a cutie-pie dressed in a softball uniform complete with tight polyester grey pants, knee-high socks and a jersey. She was wearing a softball visor on her head and a ponytail bounced behind her as she practically pranced into the room. She had red hair and freckles and looked to be about 18. She flopped on the bed, removed the visor and started texting on her phone. After a few minutes she got up and tore off her jersey top to reveal a black sports bra. She whipped that off and tossed it into the corner of the room. Then she stood in the middle of the room staring at a full-length mirror. She raised her hands to her breasts and slowly started massaging them. They were beautiful titties, about a B-cup close to a C. I strained to look closer and my hand snaked down into my panties as I pressed my face against the window pane. As I diddled myself the girl wiggled out of her softball pants leaving on a pair of white cotton panties and her socks. What a site! What I would have given to jump into those panties face-first right then!

She turned around and looked over her shoulder admiring her sexy little ass in the mirror. Then she walked over to the bedroom door and locked it, turned and flopped face-down on the bed. She picked up her phone and started texting again, but this time she put a pillow between her legs and slowly moved her hips back and forth, up and down rubbing her pussy against the pillow. My hand started getting wet and my breathing became shallow. This was great! My own private show, and from a lovely girl too! Her ass was sticking up in the air a little bit and she put one hand back and felt her cheeks as she masturbated against the pillow. After a few minutes she put the phone down and rolled over on her back. She moved her left hand down to her crotch and began rubbing herself lightly over the panties, her other hand massaging her nipples and breasts. Her hand lifted the waist band of her panties and slipped inside. I could see her fingers moving inside the panties. A few minutes later she arched a little and I could tell she was getting close. I was finger fucking myself now getting extremely turned on by the vision across the way. Suddenly she ripped off her panties and spread her legs wide. She had gorgeous red hair down there and the site of her laying on the bed spread-eagled with her fingers twiddling her clit wearing nothing but knee-high socks sent me over the edge. I came and came hard, bumping my head on the window so hard I thought it might break. My hand was sopping wet and as I licked my fingers clean the girl spasmed and I could tell she was cumming too. After a few minutes she got up and put on a robe, removed her socks and left the room.

OK, I decided right then and there that I was going to get into those panties. I either needed to get my hands on a pair of her dirty panties, seduce her or both. I also decided that I needed a better view of those bedrooms. I'd never thought about being a voyeur, but it was really turning me on spying on this family.

The next day was Saturday and I decided to go garage sale-ing for some specific items. At the second garage sale I found an old wooden tripod and later in the day a pair of binoculars. Then I drove back to my neighborhood but parked across the street from the neighbors house hoping to see the girl up close as she came home or left the house. I waited for a while, testing out how the binoculars fit onto the tripod and playing with the binocular focus until finally the girl came walking up the sidewalk. Obviously she'd had another softball game or practice as she was dressed the same as she was the night before. She walked up the steps, glanced around and then reached under a flower pot and pulled out a key. She unlocked the front door and then replaced the key. My heart started beating faster and faster, pounding in my chest. Was I really thinking of sneaking into her bedroom when no one was home just to steal her panties? Yes, yes I was and now I knew it was really going to happen.

I drove around the block and parked in front of my house and took my purchases up to my room. No one was in the bedrooms across the yard so I set up the tripod and binoculars and tested the focus. Just then the girl came in to her room in her robe (she must have been in the shower) and changed clothes quickly. She put on jeans and a cute top and practically ran out of the room. It looked like she was going out and I wondered if her parents were home. If not, maybe I could sneak in to her room now!

I grabbed my coat and dashed down the stairs and out of the house. I walked around the corner and slowly approached their house. A car was idling out in front and the girl ran out of the house, leapt into the car and it drove off down the street. I looked at the house and nervously approached. I decided to ring the bell and see if anyone answered. If they did I'd introduce myself as their new neighbor or something.

I rang the bell and waited. I could feel my heart pounding... no one came to the door. I rang again and waited. Nothing. I looked behind me and no one was around so I quickly pulled the key out and unlocked the door, then put the key back. I walked in and shut the door. I crossed the foyer and bolted up the stairs. I found the girl's room and stepped inside. I was flushed with excitement, apprehension, guilt and fear. I looked around and found her clothes hamper. I reached in and found her panties close to the top. Under some other clothes I found a second pair and stuffed both into my coat pocket.

I was about to leave when I decided to look around and maybe see if I could find out her name or any other information about her. From a softball trophy I saw that her name was Laure. There were a couple of birthday cards on her desk and one said "Happy 18th!" so I knew she was 18 years old. Perfect. Somehow eventually I was going to seduce Laure and make mad passionate love to her.

Walking out the bedroom door I suddenly thought, "what about her mom?" and walked over to the master bedroom. Inside the master bath I found another clothes hamper and looked inside and rummaged through the clothes. I found two pair of ladies panties and stuffed them into my other coat pocket. Feeling very guilty and nervous I walked downstairs and went to the front door. I saw no one as I looked outside so I left the house, locking the door behind me. I slowly walked down the steps and headed around the block glancing around me the whole time to see if anyone was watching. Nothing. I was in the clear!

Sprinting up to my room I tore off my clothes, tossed the panties on the bed and slinked my way up the bed toward them. Laure's were both white cotton and filthy from being worn through her softball games. One pair of her mom's was black and satiny, the other was light blue cotton with lace trim. Both were nice and dirty. I took the blue ones and one of Laure's panties and put them in separate zipper plastic bags to save them for later. The other two I spread out on my pillow side by side. Mother and daughter. White and Black. Yum.

I lightly sniffed over Laure's panties, catching a whiff of her scent, then did the same to her mom's. Mom's was muskier but Laure's was stronger. I lowered my face and inhaled deeply over Laure's and quickly moved over her Mom's. The scents were different but captivating. Slipping my hand under my tummy I found my own pussy and rubbed my clit. I buried my face in Laure's panties and breathed slowly in and out, allowing the scent to fill my lungs, my head filling with visions of red hair and pouty pussy lips. I moved over to the other pair and did the same, imagining the older woman rubbing her cunt on my face as my fingers slid inside my slippery walls.

In my mind the woman walks into her daughter's room and catches Laure playing with herself. The woman sits on the bed and talks to her daughter, then bends over and kisses her on the mouth. Laure responds by placing her hand on her mother's breast as they kiss passionately. They fall onto the bed tearing each other's clothes off and rubbing their hands all over each other. The woman says, "Oh Laure, you are so beautiful" then kisses slowly down her daughter's body to her pubic mound. She spreads her daughter's legs and admires the beautiful young pussy in front of her. She kisses her hair and then goes further and begins to lap at her daughter's cunt. My fingers were moving frantically now as I nestled my face deeper into the gusset of Laure's panties.

"Oh Mom!" the voice in my head cried, "yes, lick me, lick my pussy mom, it feels so good!" I switched hands, licking up my own juices and then dropped my face into the woman's panties. In my head they turned and got into a 69 position, hands grasping at ass cheeks and tongues lapping frantically. "Mommy, you taste so good!" fantasy Laure exclaimed and suddenly I was cumming violently. My juices were gushing out of me as my knees slammed together. I twitched and moaned, rolling onto my side with my hand still stuck between my legs.

I lay there for a few minutes in euphoria, smiling to myself. I had never even imagined a mother and daughter together but somehow it really turned me on. Dang, I was going to have to find out the name of Laure's mom!

TaraJean
TaraJean
174 Followers