T Learns To Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers

As she neared my clit, she nuzzled her face into my pussy hair and slowly slid her hands down over my hips. She told me that my pussy smelled as good as it tasted and then gently ran her tongue down my slit. I had grabbed my tits and was pinching my nipples when her tongue hit my opening and probed deep into me. It felt like someone had plugged a wire into my pussy. The feelings leaving my pussy and traveling through my body were indescribable.

Of their own volition, both of my hands grabbed at the back of her head to attempt to pull her face into my pussy. My back arched off the sleeping bag and I screamed her name over and over. Fireworks were going off behind my closed eyes as I became addicted to the only drug I would ever need. I could feel my pussy convulse as she continued to fire her tongue over and over into me.

I held her head until the waves of passion started to diminish and I gradually relaxed my back and slumped back onto the sleeping bag. I tried to breath as she gently sucked and pulled at my pussy lips with her mouth and said, "Wow lover, you go off like a rocket ship and you gave me quite a drink of your juice". I whispered my thanks and she chuckled and said my tongue could thank her.

My body froze, the thought of giving her the pleasure she had just given me was overwhelming. I looked down at her and said, "God Tammy, I want to make you cum so bad, will you show me"? She gently sucked my clit into her mouth and whispered to it, "I'll be back for you later". She moved slowly back up over my body licking her path and again paused to suck one of my tits deep into her mouth. She looked down at me and said, "baby I just can't get enough of your tits". I moaned my response.

She leaned over my face and said, "Lick your juice off my face baby". She didn't have to repeat herself and the licking soon became kissing with both of our tongues sensuously probing the other's mouth. God, she was even a good kisser, no a great kisser and I hoped her pussy was aching like mine was!

She paused and ground her pussy against mine and said, "are you ready for your pussy eating lesson young lady"? I replied, "Yes Ms. Tammy, I promise to be an eager student". She said, "There might be lots of homework and extra credit assignments". I moaned just thinking about, I wanted to taste her pussy so bad.

She said, "I'm going to sit on your face baby so you can concentrate on my pussy and not be distracted by my big tits". "I'll tell you what to do to make Ms. Tammy cum!". Oh God, making her cum had become the focus of my life, every cell of my brain was focused her hearing and feeling her cum.

She continued to scoot up my body toward my face. I could feel how wet her pussy was as she left a trail of juice on my skin. When she got to my tits, she made sure to slowly rub her pussy onto both of my nipples. She moved back and slowly licked the juice off my tits. She smiled down at me as she said, "wow baby, your tits and my juice are quite a combination".

If she hadn't stopped, I think I would have cum again but she moved up past my shoulders so my hands could be free and her pussy was hovering just over my face. It was so beautiful with her swollen labia surrounded by tight little blond curls. I could see her wetness glistening on the curls closest to her lips. At the top, barely poking though her lips was her clit and it was just begging to be sucked.

In this position she was straddling my head facing out toward the entrance to the tent. With the light coming into the tent she looked like a Greek Goddess with her blond curls and tanned skin. I could see straight up her body and she was pulling on her big tits and pinching her nipples. She looked down into my eyes and said, "Are you ready to being today's lesson young lady?".

I broke from our teacher-student game for a second and said, "Tammy thank you for what you've done for me today and I hope I can give you the same thing". The frustrations of my past sexual experiences with guys came flooding back and my eyes started to tear. She smiled down at me and tenderly said, "baby I understand, all you needed was some tender loving care and I'm so glad it was me who was able to give it to you".

With that she slowly lowered her pussy down onto my begging tongue and I reached up to hold her ass checks with my hands. I was in heaven as I tentatively started running my tongue over her lips. As my tongue probed into her slit, she moaned, "Yeah baby that's it". She tasted so good as my licks became more urgent. She started moving her pussy up and back over my tongue and she was moaning louder.

I moved my hands up toward her pussy and she lifted slightly to give me room. She said, "That's it baby, take your fingers and spread my lips". I tried to be a good student and followed exactly what she said. I pulled her lips as far apart as I could and buried my tongue deep into her pussy.

As my tongue probed inside her, her juice started to flow over my tongue and I was so proud of myself that I was giving her pleasure. She started lifting up and down as if she were riding a cock instead of my tongue. My tongue moved faster and faster as I became more confident.

As she reached the peak of one of her upward movements, I quickly moved my tongue up and flicked at her clit. Her body froze and she started saying, "Oh God baby" over and over. As she mashed her pussy back down onto my face, my tongue was moving up and down her slit and into her pussy at a frantic pace and my fingers were gently massaging her clit.

She started to scream my name and I could feel her pussy convulse around my tongue. I almost came as I realized that I had made her cum. I was so happy that I could give her some of the pleasure she had given me. My tongue continued to lap at her pussy and I could feel her whole body shiver. My hands had moved back to her ass checks and I squeezed and kneaded them.

She finally started to come back down and flopped forward so that her arms were supporting her. She caught her breath and said, "baby I think you're a natural, I've never cum so hard". I had slowed my licks and now I gently started sucking at her clit. As I did that she started to pant and moan and she couldn't keep her pussy still. She was moving back and forth as if a guy were fucking her from behind.

I moved one of my hands so that I could insert my thumb into her sloppy wet pussy as my fingers rubbed up and over her cute little asshole. As I moved my thumb in and out of her pussy, I was rubbing her asshole and sucking faster and harder on her clit. Her panting and moaning increased at the same pace and she seemed to be trying to say something.

Before she could say whatever she had been trying to say, I swirled my tongue around her clit and thrust my thumb deep into her pussy. She started to scream incoherently and seemed to be trying to pull away. I wouldn't let her; I was sucking on her clit and thoroughly enjoying the juice soaking my face.

Her body started to buck and she reached back with one hand and grabbed the back of my head, squeezing my face into her pussy. As she did she was screaming, "eat it slut, suck the juice out of my sweet pussy". Her words electrified me; I wanted to make her cum until she passed out. God, I loved making her cum! The power I felt was even greater than the pleasure of making her cum.

Her movements finally started to slow down and I stopped sucking her clit and started gently licking her slit. My entire face was wet from her juice. She rolled off me and moved down so that she could hold me. She gently licked her juice from my face and we started kissing again.

Between kisses she whispered, "OH SWEETHEART, you're REALLY good at this!!". I smiled as my hand roamed over one of her big tits and said, "I think I just had a REALLY good teacher". She laughed and said, "I don't think there was much to teach, are you sure you haven't eaten pussy before?".

I moaned as her tongue flicked my ear and traveled down my neck. I whispered, "no but I've always been a quick learner". She replied, "well I still haven't taught you all my tricks baby and we still have lots of time before they get back".

She took one of her big tits and rubbed the nipple against mine and said, "Are you ready for more lessons young lady"? I kissed her and replied, " OH yes teacher, I need LOTS of personal tutoring".

For a while we just lay there side-by-side facing each other as we gently explored each other's bodies. We were new lovers just basking in the glow of what had happened between us. My body somehow felt different and I didn't know if it was the after effect of my orgasms or just feeling relaxed and content with Tammy.

I know my pussy felt good and her gentle touches were starting to make it feel even better. I couldn't help thinking how different this had been from all my sexual experiences with guys. Tammy was tender and gentle, where the guys I had slept with had rushed and seemed only interested in getting their cock into me and cumming as soon as possible.

I would have been content to lay there the rest of the day, kissing and touching her but she leaned over and whispered, "I think your pussy needs some kisses". I moaned my agreement and she moved so we were facing each other's pussy. I could feel her big tits brushing against my belly and I raised my leg to give her more access to my pussy and she did the same thing.

I took one of my tits and traced around on her belly as she moaned her approval. There was that beautiful pussy staring at me again. I took my left hand and started rubbing it over her lower back and down her ass, pulling her pussy toward me. She was gently rubbing her fingers through my pussy hair and along the sides of my labia.

She chucked and said, "The teacher's attention is making someone very wet". She was right, I could feel my labia starting to swell again and I could hear my wetness as she ran her fingers over and around my pussy.

I loved the feel of her ass and continued to rub all over it but I couldn't resist running my tongue through the tight blond curls surrounding her pussy. As I did she said, "did I mention that I love your tongue in my pussy baby?". Approval from my teacher was just what I needed and I started gently running my tongue along the lips of her labia.

She moaned her response and rolled her body to give me more access. I rolled in the same direction and suddenly I was on top of her and I was staring directly at her clit. Tammy wasn't wasting time and said, "baby your ass is so gorgeous, I'll bet the guys couldn't keep their hands off it".

She had both her hands on my ass cheeks pulling me down onto her face. As she did, I could feel her fingers spreading my ass and my pussy lips. God it felt so good as she took her tongue and licked up my spread slit. It became almost impossible to concentrate on what I was trying to do to her.

Concentration in this position is something I've never really solved. My husband and I have made several movies that show me on top sucking his big cock as he eats me. He loves this position because he loves to spread my cheeks and lick my asshole at the same time. I honestly love it also but I just can't give his cock the attention it deserves as he tongues my ass and pussy. I also don't usually cum because I'm trying my best to suck that big cock so I it's usually just a preliminary to some very good fucking.

This day was no different and while I tried to keep my mind on her pussy, what she was doing to mine just wouldn't let me. She had been gently licking down my slit into my pussy and I spread my legs to give her whatever she wanted. She started gradually working back toward my clit and her hands were kneading my ass cheeks harder and harder.

I could feel her tongue gradually working toward my clit and the anticipation started to build along with a hot glow from my pussy up into my belly. Now I knew what it felt like to cum and I could hardly wait. When she reached my clit, she started to gently flick at it with her tongue. My body reacted without thought and pressed down against her tongue.

My moaning was barely allowing me to see Tammy's pussy let alone to do more than occasionally lick down her slit. My head was up as I moaned and my back was arched, pushing my belly into her tits and my pussy as far as possible onto her face.

The sensations traveling from my clit were firing into the rest of my body. I could feel how wet I was as my body started moving back and forth over her tongue. I started yelling directions to her, "Please suck it Tammy, suck my clit, GOD baby I want to cum!"

She gently sucked my clit into her mouth and as she did my entire body froze. I couldn't move because of the exquisite feelings coursing from my clit. Then just when I thought I had died and gone to heaven, she sucked my entire clit and the hood surrounding it into her mouth.

I tried to scream but couldn't make a sound. She swirled her tongue around my clit and sucked harder and I think I came close to passing out as my mind tried to absorb the overload of sensations. My body was trembling and shaking as I lost control.

I finally regained my voice and started screaming, "YES", "GOD YES" over and over. God it felt so good, how could I go through life without more of this feeling? If a guy couldn't give it to me, then I was Tammy's for as long as she wanted me.

My mind and body seemed to be on a roller coaster as my orgasm ran on and on. Every time I started to come down a little, she would suck harder or do something else with her tongue. I couldn't take the sensations anymore and tried to pull away from her but she had her hands clamped to my ass and wasn't going to let go.

She finally took pity on me and gently released my now tender clit. As the tension released from my legs and my body settled down onto hers, she laughed and said, "think you can cum now sweetheart?" I could barely reply but my attention was drawn back to the blond haired pussy starring at me.

I wrapped my arms under her legs, spreading them as my mouth neared her pussy. I raised my ass up so she couldn't reach my pussy; I wanted to devote all my attention to making her cum.

She had obviously enjoyed what she'd been doing to me because her pussy and the surrounding hair were soaked with her juice. The first thing I did was to suck all the juice I could off her hair and then went up and down her slit sucking and licking up her juice. God, it was good! She spread her legs further apart for me and started moaning directions.

By this time I was fairly confident in my abilities and said, "be quiet and just enjoy this lover, I'm going to blow your mind". She reached down as I said that and started playing with my tits hanging over her belly. I pulled away saying, "OH no baby, you're not going to distract me this time".

She moaned and lifted her ass and pussy up toward my face. I was stretching her pussy lips apart with my fingers so my tongue could go deep into her pussy. Her ass started moving more as she tried to fuck my tongue.

I really wanted this to be good for her so I took 2 fingers and slowly fucked her pussy with them as my tongue danced up toward her clit. A loud moan came from her and she said, "Fuck it baby, fuck my pussy". I pushed my fingers deep into her and said, "Does my baby want more"? "YES, FUCK IT, FUCK IT HARD" she replied.

I took 4 of my fingers and squeezed them together as I shoved them into her and began fucking her pussy hard and fast. As I did, my tongue was licking up her sweet juice, as I would pull them out. I started shoving further into her and she had both of her arms stiff at her sides as she gripped the sleeping bag.

Due to the angle, I couldn't push too far into her but from her reactions, it was far enough. She started screaming, "FUCK ME BABY, FUCK ME". My fingers were pounding into her pussy as fast as I could move my arm and the juice, GOD she was flooding with juice. I lapped it up as fast as I could while I continued to pound her.

By this time she was making little noises that I couldn't understand. Finally, I rammed my fingers just a little deeper into her pussy than before and at the same time sucked her clit into my mouth. She lifted both of us at least 6 inches as her ass rose in the air and her hands grabbed at the sleeping bag.

She couldn't make any sound but her body was frozen in the air. I could feel her pussy walls convulsing around my fingers and her juice as running down my fingers onto my arm. I sucked harder on her clit and she screamed my name and seemed to rise up even more.

It was so hot. Knowing I was giving her this pleasure and had the power to do it. I had obviously made guys cum before but that always felt like they were just taking rather than this wonderful feeling of giving.

I slowly pulled my fingers out of her and immediately replaced them with my mouth, sucking her sweet juice. She slowly lowered back onto the sleeping bag and with one hand rubbed my lower back and ass while with the other she pushed against the back of my head forcing my face deeper into her pussy.

"Suck it baby, suck up my juice," she said as she squeezed my ass and rubbed the back of my head. Finally she moaned, "Come here baby, give me a taste". I rolled off her and moved up and lay beside her.

We lay with our arms around each other in a full hug with our legs intertwined so we could rub each other's pussy with our thighs. She sensuously licked her juice off my lips and face. "God I think I got you wet didn't I baby?" she said as we both just lay there kissing and basking in the glow of our lovemaking.

I say lovemaking because to me that's what it was. I felt something for Tammy that day that I hadn't felt for anyone before and until I met my husband, wasn't sure if I would ever feel again.

We lay there for some time kissing and talking and eventually noticed the change in the sun's angle and realized the group would soon be back. We headed back to the showers to clean up and of course, ended up sharing more than the soap!! When the group did get back, they must have assumed that Tammy was catching what I had because we both looked worn out.

For the rest of that weekend and for about a year after, Tammy owned me. We made love anywhere we could as often as we could. On camping trips, in bar restrooms, in empty classrooms, any place where we could get at each other's pussy or tits. If you're lucky and my husband is a good boy, our adventures may be the source of other stories in the future.

Love T

N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers
12