T.O.P.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Outama
Outama
18 Followers

Dakota blushed, emphasized by his pale skin. "Oh! Uh, yeah. I-!" He interrupted himself as he felt something warm and wet slide down his leg. Cum. 'Crap! I didn't even get to wash myself out down there,' he thought to himself.

No matter how hard Dakota tried to hide it, Travis saw it. "Wow," he said in a shocked tone. "You look, uh, well used. I take it you and Bryan enjoyed yourselves this afternoon?" He laughed at his own comment, setting his wallet and phone on the counter.

Dakota blushed even harder at Travis' choice of words.

"Hey do you have a bathroom?" Travis asked. "I never got to go at work."

"Oh! Down the hall and on your left," Dakota informed. "Take your time. This place isn't going anywhere!"

Travis laughed again, and flashed Dakota a seductive smirk before getting up. Dakota waited until the door clicked shut before snatching Travis' wallet and rummaged through it. 'Cards, cards, pictures of girls, more cards, bills!'

Dakota sighed disappointedly. Even though he wasn't looking for anything in particular, he was still somewhat upset that he didn't find anything of interest. He was about to put it away until he found a secret compartment, as with all wallets. He reached in and pulled out a small square package.

It was a condom! 'My god,' Dakota thought, 'a condom!' He flipped it over, examining it as if were royalty. On the front of the package, 'XL' was written. Dakota gasped. 'This guy is huge. This extremely hot guy is hung and in my house.'

He quickly put the condom back and placed the wallet back discreetly. "My god! What do I do?"

"About what?"

Dakota jolted out of his own conversation to find Travis standing behind him. "Oh! Uh, about dinner. You know, what to cook? There's just ... so many choices out there."

Travis smiled. "Yeah. Do you cook well? I'd love to try your cooking."

Dakota turned away and blushed again. 'I don't care if it's my overactive imagination but he seems like he's flirting with me!'

"Uh, well I'm not the best out there but I'd have to say I've got some skills!" Dakota answered.

Travis laughed and sipped his protein drink.

"Do you want to watch tv? Um, Bryan just bought a new 65 inch. Pretty good deal too," Dakota offered, trying to kill the awkwardness of the atmosphere.

"Sure," he replied casually. "I saw it on my way in but I didn't wanna seem pushy."

He got up and walked towards it, with Dakota fidgeting in lust behind him.

"Travis! I'm sorry! So sorry!" Dakota blurted out suddenly.

Travis turned around with a confused look on his face. "Huh? What are you talking about?"

"I love you! I really love you!" Dakota confessed. "Seeing Bryan with that girl really made me fall out of love with him. And then I met you and your kindness just stuck with me!"

Dakota pounced forward and pushed Travis down onto the bed. He plopped his ass right on Travis' crotch and began grinding him.

"I know I seem like a pathetic whore, but I really, really, want you inside me," Dakota begged.

Travis sighed. He knew this would come up sooner or later but wanted to give Dakota another chance. "Please get off me."

There it was. That same soft and gentle voice yet stern and commanding.

Dakota's eyes began watering. "Why?"

Travis closed his eyes. He was silent for a few minutes, leaving Dakota staring at him helplessly in lust. "No teeth," he said after a while.

Dakota wiped his eyes. "Huh?"

Travis stared at Dakota with his striking blue eyes. "You can suck me off. But no teeth."

A wide smile of joy found its way across Dakota's face as he happily hopped off and unbuckled Travis' pants. With his teeth, he slowly unzipped his pants, revealing black, high end boxers underneath. Travis was already semi-hard.

"You-your really big," Dakota murmured.

"Ten inches," Travis replied.

Dakota's jaw dropped. "Really?"

Travis flashed another seductive smirk at him. "I've made a lot of girls scream with it."

Dakota looked back at the growing bulge. "How am I going to get it to fit in my-?"

"Your problem," Travis interrupted.

Dakota gulped and pulled down the boxers and nearly fainted. He had never seen such a gorgeous cock. The tan monster slowly stood straight up in the air. He was about to plant his mouth on the head before Travis stopped him.

"In my wallet," he said firmly. "There's a condom. Get it and put it on."

Dakota was confused. 'Did he really need a condom for a blowjob? Or, maybe he wants to fuck me?' "Um, do you mind me asking why?"

Travis seemed to be annoyed. "I don't want you slobbering all over my cock!" he snapped angrily.

Dakota hopped off and grabbed the condom, rolling it down the thick rod.

"Now suck," Travis ordered. He pulled out his phone and set a timer. "You got six minutes to make me cum. If not, I'm out of here."

Dakota put all hesitation away and started away at his cock, eagerly sucking him. He had never wanted to put another man's cock in his mouth so much.

Travis began moaning softly, staring down at Dakota with a look of anger on his face mixed with pleasure.

Bryan had made Dakota suck his cock over and over until he finally was able to suck all the right places, essentially making Dakota a skilled cocksucker.

Working his way up from the base to the head, Dakota licked the underside of the quivering dick slowly. Travis rolled his head back and closed his eyes. The phone slipped out of his hand. 4 minutes.

Dakota panicked. He didn't want such a glorious time to end. He swirled his tongue around the swollen head of Travis' cock, endlessly teasing it. 3 minutes.

Travis' moaning seemed to grow louder and his breath became heavy and erratic. 'Damn! This guy sucks dick just as good as a girl!' 2 minutes.

Dakota panicked even more. He wanted to make Travis cum so bad, yet the timer kept ticking away faster. He bobbed his head up and down quickly, but could only get three or four inches in. 1 minute.

"You're really good," Travis moaned, not even opening his eyes.

"Anything for you," Dakota answered.

00:00

The timer rang loudly as Dakota's heart sank. Travis was so close to cumming!

The stud reached over and shut the ringing as Dakota watched hopelessly. Travis eyed him angrily. "Who told you to stop?"

Dakota's smile returned once again, and he resumed sucking, this time, with Travis forcefully pushing his head down all the way.

"Get all of it in," he said. "All of it."

Dakota's head was spinning, as was Travis'. Soon, Dakota felt a warm gushing liquid fill the condom. He looked down to find load after load squirting out.

"You sure cum a lot," Dakota said, wiping his mouth.

Panting heavily, Travis nodded. "Girls love me for that too." He grinned. "Size and volume. It really does matter."

Dakota chuckled and watched as Travis got up and slowly removed the condom, careful not to let any of his sperm leak out. He held it down, pushing all the cum to the bottom and tied the top in a tight knot and tossed it over to Dakota.

"Here," he said, zipping and buckling his pants back. "You made me cum. It's yours."

Dakota stared down at the treasure before him. His eyes gleamed. "That's why you wore a condom!" he cried out happily.

Travis flashed another seductive smile, showing off his perfect teeth. "You could say that."

Dakota got up and hugged the studly man before him. "You're the best, Travis!"

The boss patted him on the head. "Ah, well I should get going now. I got my own home, you know!"

Dakota laughed and watched Travis leave, slowly shutting the door behind, as if it would savor the moment.

......................

That night, while Bryan fucked Dakota mercilessly, all the bottom boy could think about was Travis' amazing cock and smile. He imagined it was Travis fucking him instead, although he knew he would be bigger than Bryan.

"Ah! Ah!"

Bryan's grunts drowned out Dakota's moans. "I'm not letting you go so easily, bitch! You had the nerve to fucking cheat on me with Zane?!"

Dakota moaned. "Ah! I'm ... sorry! Ah! Please, don't fuck me too ... hard!"

Bryan shook his head. "I know you. You like it like this."

Dakota could feel tears well up. 'This isn't like me,' he thought to himself. 'I do like it rough. Why does this hurt me?' He put his hand Bryan's stomach to try and stop him from going so rough.

"Bryan! Ah! This is really hurting me!" Dakota cried out.

Furious, Bryan only picked up the pace, thrusting nine inches in and out.

"Ah! Oh! Oooh!"

The sounds of Bryan slapping against Dakota's ass filled the air.

In a wave of pain and pleasure, Dakota passed out from Bryan's violent fucking. He came to in the morning with a wet cloth on his forehead and major pain in his ass. Bryan had fucked him good.

He groaned as he tried to move.

"You shouldn't move too much."

Dakota glanced over and found Zane walking into the room, carrying a glass of water.

"What are you doing here?" Dakota asked rather angrily.

Zane chuckled. "What's with the feistiness?"

"It's because of you that I got my ass fucked like this!" Dakota cried out.

Zane shook his head. "Naw, it's because you couldn't hold in your slutty temptations!"

Dakota grunted. "If I could move, you could trust that I would knock you upside the head."

"But you can't," Zane said. "Now lie down and spread your legs."

Dakota couldn't believe his ears. "Hey! Just because I like sex and men doesn't mean I'll let just anyone inside. Besides, I'm in pain. Why would you want to do me now?"

"You seem to let me inside just fine yesterday," Zane said, which caused Dakota to blush. "And no, I'm not gonna fuck you. Not now. I'm applying the medicine. You know, to make the pain go away?" He held up the bottle of cream.

Dakota blushed at the thought of having another man apply medicine down there. "I don't need it," Dakota said. "I'll be fine. I just need some rest."

Zane shrugged. "Whatever floats your boat."

Dakota flopped back down into bed and thoughts of Travis filled his mind. His smile, his face, his cock. "Where's Bryan?" he asked aggressively.

"At work!" Zane answered from the kitchen. "He made me take care of your ass today! So no fucking around!"

'Damn jerk,' Dakota thought. 'He thinks he the hottest shit on earth. Well he hasn't seen Travis!'

He pulled on his silk robe and slithered into the shower, where he massaged his sore ass and soaked in his own pleasure. His paradise was interrupted by loud knocking on the door.

"Hey! You in there? I gotta take a piss," Zane said.

Dakota sighed and grumbled. "It's unlocked!"

The door swung open and Zane pulled his pants down, relieving himself.

Dakota hadn't noticed Zane staring at him until he called him out.

"Dude! What the hell?" Zane cried out. "Is that? Are you wearing a condom around your neck?"

Dakota gasped and grabbed onto the condom. Travis' condom. "Yeah? What about it?"

"That's sick!" Zane said, disgusted. "I'm sure Bryan wouldn't want you wearing his cum all the time."

"It's not his," Dakota answered quietly, but Zane didn't hear him.

When he got out the shower, Zane was no longer there, but Travis was. Dressed in a chic black suit and a red tie. He looked pissed. Really pissed.

"Hi, Travis," Dakota greeted meekly. The look of anger on his face intimidated him.

"Where are the pictures?" Travis demanded angrily.

Dakota smiled gently. "What pictures?"

"Don't play dumb with me you fucking faggot!" Travis roared. "The damn pictures of Bryan and the girl!"

Dakota was stunned. He never heard Travis yell, nor had anyone yell at him in general. Shocked, he quietly led Travis down into the bedroom and showed him the stacks of pictures.

Travis examined the photos, shaking his head. "That fucking bitch."

Dakota wanted to ask what was wrong, but didn't want to trigger any unexpected response from him.

Travis grabbed a handful of the pictures and stormed off, leaving Dakota scared and alone.

Footsteps pounded back down the hallway.

"Get dressed," Travis ordered in a softer, yet still harsh voice. "Hurry."

Dakota nodded and shed the robe and pulled on boxers, a pair of blue jeans, a t-shirt and a light jacket. He followed Travis out the door and into his car, a 1998 Toyota Supra. Tuned out.

It was a nice change from the typical big boss cars, like a Ferrari or Lamborghini, which made Dakota fall in love even more. "Where are we going?" he asked quietly.

Travis didn't answer. He only floored the gas more.

Back at Starship Enterprises, in the high rise office of Mr. Travis Owens Parker, Bryan sat, nervously waiting with a girl, Trinity Chang. The two could hear angry footsteps stomping back towards them, and the door flung open with Travis and Dakota in tow.

"You mean these pictures?" Travis asked angrily, throwing them at Trinity.

She hung her head down in shame.

"Why?" Travis asked. "I work hard for you! I make sure you stay happy without any trouble! I want you to be satisfied with life! And you come around and cheat on me? Why?"

"Because you're never home!" Trinity protested. "I want sex! And you're never there for me! And when you do come home, you always want to sleep! I'm tired of toys and fingers! Bryan gives it to me when I want and when you can't!"

Travis looked away in anger and Dakota could tell a fuse had blown in his mind. "Okay. You want your sex? Fine. You can have him. Bryan! Fuck her all you want. She's yours now."

Bryan held his hands up. "Hey, Travis look. I didn't want to be a problem in this relationship. I just wanted to give a nice girl what she wanted."

"And not only did you wreck my relationship, you wrecked your own!" Travis retorted. "You know you're little bottom boy came over here yesterday and practically asked me to fuck him? Why? Cause he fucking found your pictures!"

Dakota looked down.

"You see that thing around his neck?" Travis yelled. He stormed over and yanked the condom necklace off. "This is mine! I let him blow me 'cause I felt bad for him!"

Bryan was silent. Dakota knew he was angry at him, but he didn't care. All he wanted was Travis.

"You're lucky I'm not firing you," Travis continued. "You're a good worker. But a horrible person. Fucking around like some dog!"

Dakota fell deeper in love. There was something unexplainably sexy about a hot guy lecturing another guy about sexual temptation.

"You're dismissed," Travis said to Bryan. "And you, Trinity. Get Bryan to drive you over to my house. Get your things out, and get your ass out."

Trinity sighed. "When you did fuck me though, I really loved it." She walked out with Bryan.

Dakota stood, nervously and awkwardly waiting for something to happen.

Travis sighed and plopped down in his chair. His tone changed from angry and harsh to soft and gentle. "Hey, Dakota, look. I'm really sorry about what I said earlier." He held his hands to his face. "Oh god, I don't know what I was thinking when I said that. I was just mad."

"It's fine," Dakota comforted. "We all say things when we're mad."

"No, it's not okay," Travis said. "Look, you're really not staying with Bryan now, are you?"

Dakota smiled and shrugged. "I don't know where else to go."

"What about that spiky haired guy I saw earlier?" Travis asked.

"Who? Zane?" Dakota said. "No! That's another one of Bryan's little fuck buddies."

Travis shrugged. "Well good. Maybe they can fuck the mess out of Trinity."

He sighed heavily and plopped his head down.

Dakota stepped forward and stroked his sandy hair. "Was that your girlfriend?" he asked softly.

"We were engaged," Travis answered. "We were supposed to get married next month. Then I found a whole bunch of used condoms in the trash. I confronted her and she told me she was getting wild with some guy at my job. Bryan."

Dakota looked down sadly. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't be," Travis said, forcing a smile on. "I didn't need a girl like that anyways. She was right though. I've been so busy with work I haven't been able to fuck her like she wanted."

Dakota patted his arm comfortingly.

"Maybe I just need to find a girl who wants less sex?" Travis wondered aloud. He chuckled. "Yeah right. I do her once, she'll always want more."

"How about me?" Dakota asked suddenly. "I could be your ... girlfriend, you know? And maybe you can do me whenever you want?"

Travis flashed a sexy smile. "Thanks for your offer, but I'm not interested in guys."

Dakota sighed. "Come on! You saw how it ended with a girl. Give me a chance. What have you got to lose? I know I may not be anyone's first choice, but I'm a great choice. I care about you. I love you."

Travis stared back at the hopeful young man for a while. "You're persistent, aren't you?"

Dakota smiled and held a small fist up. "Determination always wins!"

"Okay, fine!" Travis said, finally giving in. "Tonight, you're coming home with me. We'll see how we survive the first night together and we'll take it from there, okay?"

Dakota could only stare back, speechless. He was not okay. He was not even ¼ okay. He was overjoyed! Flowing with emotions! "Yes!" He jumped happily and hugged the studly Travis. "Thank you! Thank you so much!!"

Travis laughed and hugged Dakota back, looking silently to the heavens. 'I guess I did the right thing, here,' he thought to himself. 'Mom? Dad? Are you watching? I made a really nice kid happy.'

.......................

That night, Travis laid back in his bed, stripped down and completely naked. Dakota slid into bed next to him, worshiping his tan muscular body. He was right. Travis was a muscular guy. Much better looking than Bryan and Zane put together.

After sucking his cock for a while, Dakota reached for a condom to roll down on his monster lover.

"No condom," Travis said. "I've fucked plenty of girls. And I like it better with no condom. Don't worry, little guy. I've got much experience when it comes to this. More than Bryan."

Dakota laughed. "I'm not a girl. I'm different."

Travis stopped. "Huh. I guess you're right." He effortlessly tossed Dakota on his back and leaned in, kissing him lovingly. He placed the head of his cock right at Dakota's hole. "Well then, how would you like to be done?"

Dakota blushed at his choice of words. "Very hard," he answered softly.

Travis flashed a seductive smile, and pushed in.

Dakota grabbed onto Travis' hard arms as he plowed inside. Travis was bigger and thicker than Zane or Bryan, and it felt so different yet so good. Dakota could feel himself stretching for his new lover, his new man.

"Come on, open up," Travis said softly. "I still got about four more inches to go."

Dakota gasped and tossed his head back. 'Four more inches? I feel full already!'

Travis smiled and locked his lips onto Dakota's. With that, he pushed in all the way. Dakota's body lurched upwards in pain and writhed around, while Travis plopped his body down, trying to hold Dakota in place.

Dakota broke free from Travis' kiss, gasping and panting. "Oh my god! Oh god! That's a big dick!"

Travis laughed and began thrusting in and out. "Yeah, yeah it is. And it's all yours tonight."

Dakota's moans were much louder and fierce with Travis than they were back with Bryan and Zane. "I love it! I love you!"

Travis picked up the pace a bit, rocking the bed. "I think I love you too," he said quietly.

Dakota held onto Travis' muscular back, moaning at each thrust. "Aaah! Oh! Yeaa ..."

"You know what I like to do?" Travis asked.

"Wha-what?" Dakota answered in between his moans and pants.

Travis smiled. "This." He wrapped his strong arms around Dakota's frail body and picked him up, carrying him throughout the house, while still being fucked. "Hang on, little guy."

"Ooh!" Dakota loved this. Sex with Travis was a million times better than sex with Bryan or Zane. Travis actually wanted Dakota to enjoy it too, and cared for his well being, instead of treating him like a doll or just a fuck-hole.

Outama
Outama
18 Followers