T Shares at Margaritaville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers

She said the trip back to the hotel had brought back so many hot memories. She warned me that if Julie didn't come up to our room, she was going out because she had to have some pussy. I laughed and said I could certainly understand that feeling.

We'd been back in our room about 5 minutes when a knock sounded on our door. I was gently sucking T's clit at the time and just looked up at her over her pussy and said, "That must be room service with the pussy you ordered ". My wife just rolled her eyes back and moaned. I left her laying on the bed naked; she didn't even try to cover up. I grabbed my shorts and slid them on as I opened the door. My cock was sticking straight out through the thin material of the running shorts.

It was Julie of course and she said her girlfriends had met three guys walking out of the concert and had hooked up with them to go to a party. When she didn't show up at their car, they assumed she had hooked up with some other friends that they had seen. They thought she had her cell with her so they weren't worried about her. She told them to have fun and she would see them the next day.

She smiled as she said that and reached down and gently cupped my balls and asked if T was going to get all of that or if she would share? I laughed and said she would have to ask T but I would happily share and she walked by me into our room. She walked in far enough to see the bed and when she saw my wife's beautiful tits and her shaved pussy spread out before her, I heard her gasp and she immediately started ripping off her grass skirt and coconut bra.

I hadn't noticed before but the only other thing she was wearing was a pair of tan high cut panties. Those were off in a second as she slid onto the bed with my wife. As I've written in earlier stores, I love to suck my wife's pussy juice out of her panties and it seemed only natural for me to do the same for Julie's.

As I starting sucking on her panties, which were soaked through with her pussy juice, the girls locked into a full-length embrace as they began kissing each other. Their arms were wrapped around each other and their legs were each rubbing against the other's pussy. T's pussy was shaved smooth except for a little patch of hair she leaves above her clit. Julie's on the other hand was completely smooth and you could see her already swollen clit.

Just the sight of them laying there kissing was almost too much for me. I mean it's one thing to see women kissing in movies but when you see the real thing in front of you, it has to be one of the most beautiful things a man can see.

As they started to get more excited, each had a leg grinding into the other's pussy. Their hands were starting to roam over each other and Julie must have figured out that T loved tits because she circled around above my wife where she could suck my wife's tits and T could suck her big tits hanging down over T's face at the same time. T went nuts, she obviously wasn't kidding about loving tits.

I was mesmerized; it was just too hot for a normal guy to take in. I really think if I had touched my cock at that point, I would have cum. I finished sucking all the juice from Julie's panties and slowly moved onto the bed beside them.

At first, Julie seemed to be the more aggressive, I think T was just going to lay back and enjoy whatever was done to her. Julie stopped sucking T's tits and then slowly slid down over her body. She gradually traced a line with her tongue from T's tits down toward her dripping pussy. T was pleading with Julie to hurry. Julie laughed and said, "is this what you want whore?" and then buried her face into T's pussy.

I knew T was wet and I could see how swollen her pussy was but as Julie's tongue hit her clit, her body just froze and she immediately started to scream. It was as big as any orgasm I've ever seen from my wife. I thought T was going to smother Julie as she wrapped her legs around Julie's head and squeezed.

Julie slowed down her efforts to let T come back down from her orgasm. Since Julie was on top in this 69 position, she gently started to rub her pussy on T's face. Julie's pussy must have been dripping because I could see Julie's pussy juice glistening on T's face. T grabbed both of Julie's ass cheeks with her hands and pulled her pussy down into T's mouth. I could hear her tongue lapping at Julie's pussy. It seemed like just seconds before Julie also started to cum. She wasn't as loud as my wife but her whole body seemed to convulse as she came.

When Julie had calmed down, T said she needed to feel my cock. I mentally thanked my wife for remembering me but I was really afraid I would cum too fast and not get to enjoy this pussy feast. They were close enough to the end of the bed so that I could stand and I lifted T's legs onto my shoulders as I buried my cock into her swollen pussy.

My baby loves to be fucked like this and she was so hot and wet, God I love to fuck her!! She started screaming my name as my balls slapped into her asshole faster and faster. As T was screaming, Julie sat up on my wife's face and faced me as she stared at my cock slamming in and out of T's pussy while she squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples.

I really have no idea how I was able to keep from cumming at this point. Unlike some storywriters, at 49 I know that 2-3 orgasms a night will probably be my limit. I always laugh at the stores where the middle aged guy fucks and cums 10 times, I'd like to know what kind of vitamins they're taking.

T and Julie both started to cum again at this point. I had to close my eyes because the sight and sounds was almost too much for me not to cum. I could feel T's sweet pussy milking my cock for my cum. As they both came back down, T squeezed my cock with her pussy one more time as she smiled up at me and winked. Then she crawled up beside Julie and said she wanted me to fuck Julie. From the way Julie had been staring at my cock while I fucked T, I knew she wouldn't mind.

Julie lay back on the bed with my wife beside her. T moaned and said she wanted to suck Julie's tits while I fucked her. Then I noticed was that Julie was fingering T's pussy and was taking T's pussy juice and rubbing it on her tits for T to suck off.

T stopped sucking Julie's tits for a moment and reached down between Julie's legs and spread her pussy lips apart for my cock. She looked back at Julie and said, "I'm sharing my big cock with you whore, enjoy it". She looked up at me and said, "fuck this whore hard baby".

As I slowly pushed my cock into Julie's pussy I was amazed at how tight and wet she was. She later told us she hadn't been fucked in the six months since her divorce. Julie started moaning louder as I would slowly pull almost all the way out and quickly slam back into her dripping pussy. In between sucks on Julie's tits, T would ask her if she was enjoying that big cock.

I lasted as long as I could but the sight of my wife sucking Julie's tits and the feeling of her tight pussy squeezing my cock were just too much and finally I started to cum. If my orgasm the day before had been big, then this was a tidal wave of cum as my cock throbbed with each spurt of cum deep into Julie's hot pussy.

As I exploded into Julie, I thought she was having a convulsion but she was just cumming and couldn't make any sound. As she did this, her fingers squeezed down on T's clit and T exploded. T wasn't silent; in fact I thought the entire hotel probably heard her as she came. I collapsed onto Julie and starting kissing her as T, Julie and I exchanged kisses and T's pussy juice while I continued to feel Julie's pussy squeezing the cum out of my cock as it shrank.

T now took control. When we had talked about a possible threesome, she'd always said she wasn't sure if she could share me with another woman. I would always kid her that she would just have to eat my cum from the other woman's pussy. Tonight, that's what my little slut was planning to do.

As Julie lay there exhausted with her legs spread, T knelt between her legs and buried her face into Julie's pussy. I thought I was pretty good at eating pussy but apparently my wife held a pussy eating degree. I knew she had her work cut out for her because Julie's pussy was flooded with my cum.

Julie squealed as T nibbled on her clit and then sucked it into her mouth. I watched this while Julie alternated between pulling on her tits, pinching her nipples and grabbing T's head to push it further into her pussy. I lost count of all the things T did to Julie's pussy but Julie seemed to love it all.

As T ate her, Julie continued to get louder. My baby obviously ate pussy as well as she sucked cock!! Then suddenly, T rolled Julie over onto her belly and started licking her pussy and asshole. God what a sight!! Julie couldn't keep her sweet ass still as T fingered her pussy and lashed her asshole with her tongue. Julie buried her face into the bed pillows as she screamed T's name.

Julie begged T to let her cum but T, remembering what Julie had said earlier, smiled and said, "now who's the whore?". Julie whimpered, "I'm your whore but please let me cum". T replied, "whore, you can cum when I've sucked all of my husband's cum out of your sweet little cunt". As I watched and listened, I thought I was having an out of body experience.

Julie screamed again and rolled back over and grabbed T's hair and pulled T's face into her pussy. As T shoved her tongue into Julie's pussy, she also licked her index finger and buried it into Julie's asshole. At the same time she screamed, "now you can cum you little whore"! It looked like Julie's entire body came off the bed as she began to cum again. This time she was as loud as T had ever been.

It hadn't taken too long, looking at the view of my beautiful wife eating this beautiful blond's pussy, before my cock had recovered and was now throbbing hard again. My wife had paused to let Julie calm down and now she looked over at my hard cock. She moaned and smiled at me as she wiggled her ass in the air. Being a college graduate, I immediately figured out what my wife wanted, her Margaritaville ass fucking.

We'd brought some lube with us, planning on some good ass fucking. I grabbed it off the dresser and she moaned louder as I gently lubed up her cute little asshole with first one and then two fingers. She was pausing in between licks of Julie's pussy to beg for my cock in her ass.

T's ass was sticking up in the air just at the edge of the bed so I was able to stand behind her as I slowly pushed my throbbing cock into her ass. First, the head which is always the most difficult part. She froze as she felt the pain of the head sliding past her muscle. As it slid by, she relaxed because knew the rest would be all pleasure.

Now it was my turn to moan as I slowly buried all 7 inches of my cock into her tight asshole. When I was all the way in, she looked back at me and moaned, "fuck me baby, God I need your cum in my ass!".

Then she resumed eating Julie but with much more intensity. I slowly started fucking her ass, pulling almost all the way out and then slowly pushing all the way back in. She wanted it so bad that she would push back against my cock to speed up the penetration. My baby loves to be ass fucked!!

Meanwhile, Julie eyes were glazed over staring at me. She had recovered from her orgasm and I don't know if she'd ever been ass fucked but she knew T was getting it and loving it. She started pulling on her tits even harder and now I thought she was going to smother T as she tried to pull T's face into her pussy.

I gradually picked up the pace, burying my cock deep into T's ass as my balls slammed against her pussy. Julie looked down at T and said, "how does that big cock feel buried in your ass whore?". T paused in her moaning and looked up at Julie and said, "I'm his whore and I love his big cock fucking my ass". She paused again to moan deeply and said, "I'm his whore but guess who's going to suck his cum out of my tight asshole?".

Julie moaned loudly in response. T was still fucking Julie's ass with her finger and she pulled her finger out of Julie's asshole and said "lick my fingers slut". Julie obediently licked T fingers and then T slowly slid two of her wet fingers back into Julie's asshole. Julie's entire body was shaking as T fucked her ass with her fingers.

As my baby fingered Julie's ass, she continued to lap at Julie's pussy and slam her ass back against my cock. What a woman!! It wasn't long before my baby exploded, I mean a nuclear explosion. She grabbed Julie's thigh with her free hand and I could see her squeezing it as she screamed out my name.

Julie saw and felt this and she also exploded. She must have flooded the rest of my cum out of her pussy because T started sucking her pussy like a she sucks my cock. Thankfully, my prior orgasm had enabled me to keep from cumming so I continued to pound away.

Julie had calmed down from her orgasm and she pulled T's face from her pussy and said she wanted some of this. She scrambled behind me onto the floor and turned around where she could kneel and lick T's pussy and my balls at the same time. This I wasn't ready for, I spread my legs as far as possible to give her access but the feeling was just indescribable to have my cock buried in my wife's ass and feel my balls and asshole being licked at the same time by a beautiful woman.

T could feel my cock get even harder and started begging for my cum in her ass. I always see the porn shots where the guy has pulled out and cum all over the girl's ass but in reality, both of us love my cum shot deep into her ass. In hindsight (no pun intended), I should have shot my cum all over her ass to see if Julie would have licked it off but I just wasn't thinking that fast.

Needless to say, I couldn't hold off much longer and then a quick thinking Julie buried a finger in my ass. As she did she screamed, "give that whore the hot cum she needs in her ass!!". I thought I was going to pass out as I shot stream after stream of cum into my wife's sweet little asshole. My cock throbbed with each stream and T exploded again and without Julie's thighs to grab, she grabbed the bed covers and almost pulled them off the bed. Sweet little Julie had also buried three fingers in T's pussy and I thought T's asshole was going to squeeze my cock off as she came.

The only downside was that Julie didn't get to cum but she sure seemed to enjoy feeling my balls in her mouth and her fingers in my ass and T's pussy. T looked back at me and purred, "thanks for the hot cum baby, it was just what I needed!". I laughed and said, "glad I could help out" and we both collapsed onto the bed. I lay on top of T with my cock still deep in her ass. She wiggled her ass against me and squeezed my cock with her asshole. God, what a horny slut I had married...she wanted more!!

I was done for awhile and for most of the rest of the night, the three of us lay in bed and played with each other. I was on my back in the middle while each put her head on my shoulders. As we lay there the girls started playing with my limp dick and empty balls.

Eventually, the feeling of 2 girls playing with me was followed by 2 girls sucking and licking my cock and balls. They were challenging each other to see if they could get me up one more time. I frankly didn't think it was going to happen but watching my beautiful wife suck my balls as the beautiful blond sucked my cock sure did the trick. Either that or watching them kiss each other in between licks on me.

Soon my limb dick had turned back into super cock. Boy, were these girls talented! T decided she wanted to ride me so Julie would have cum to lick out of her pussy and her ass. Julie climbed onto my face and I got my first tastes of her sweet little pussy and her ass. With one of my free hands I started playing with her little clit.

As T rode my cock, Julie leaned forward to suck her tits. When she did, I returned her earlier favor by sticking a finger from my other free hand as far as I could into her ass. Due to the position, it wasn't very far but it certainly seemed to have a very promising result.

This was a nice slow fuck for each of us and I don't know if it was my cock or Julie biting her nipples that caused T to start cumming but when she did, I erupted one last time. God, I love it when she cums!!

After T had calmed down and my cock had gone limp, she scooted up onto my chest so she could kiss Julie and suck her tits better. The combination of my tongue and fingers on her pussy and asshole and T's mouth on her tits soon caused Julie to explode one more time.

They both collapsed back onto the bed and I just lay there, feeling numb and done for the rest of the night. Julie, being the youngest, made it clear that as soon as she caught her breath she was going to eat all of my cum from T's pussy and ass and that's exactly what she did! I think T loved getting my cum sucked from her body as much as she loved receiving it.

Between the two of them, they must have cum at least 8 more times that night. T was making up for lost time, eating all the pussy and sucking all the tit she could handle. Julie was just the lucky recipient. My only regret was that I didn't have my camcorder but you can't have everything I guess.

The next morning I woke to a gentle warm feeling coming from my sore cock. I opened my eyes to see my beautiful wife slowly licking my balls and sucking my wilted cock entirely into her mouth. She smiled up at me and softly said, "Did you enjoy last night baby?" I moaned as my cock started to grow and said, "Yes, sweetheart, thank you!". She grinned as she took a long lick of my cock and said, "Glad to be of service baby".

Julie was still asleep but as I started to moan, she woke up also. She saw what T was doing and started kissing and licking T's neck and playing with her tits. As I watched this, my cock grew even harder thanks to my wife's efforts. As it got harder, my wife started sucking at a faster pace and taking it all deep into her mouth and throat.

Julie was laying on the bed beside me and moved down and reached back where she could finger T's pussy as she sucked her tits. T started to moan like the horny slut she is and I knew it wouldn't be long before she would cum. This was just as hot as the night before and it wasn't long before I was ready to cum.

My wife loves to suck me off because she loves the power she has over me. Seeing and feeling all of my energy leave my body as I pump cum into her mouth, always leaves a happy satisfied look on her face. She always swollows my cum but this time she had other plans. My balls tightened as she knows they will just before I cum but this time she squeezed the base of my cock to keep me from cumming. She grabbed my cock with her other hand and jacked my cock as she continued to squeeze the base.

She had my cock pointed toward Julie's face as she let go of the base and cupped my balls and squeezed. T moaned as my cock shot a long stream of hot sticky cum all over Julie's face and hair. T pointed my cock back at her own face and squeezed again on my balls and another stream of cum shot out all over her face and tits. She continued to milk my cock as she sucked me dry.

I lay there exhausted as Julie quickly started licking the hot cum off T's tits. T moaned as she grabbed the back of Julie's head and pulled her up for a long kiss. They started licking cum off each others faces and passing it back and forth as they kissed each other.

Each girl had one hand on the other's tits and one hand fingering the other's pussy. Their kissing became more frenetic and the moaning level matched the speed of their fingers in each others pussy. Soon they were both cumming together in one last frenzy of moaning and screaming.

Wow, what a way to wake up! As they lay there licking their juice off each other's fingers, I got up to get in the shower. I had just started the water when they decided to help me wash. Being a typical hotel shower this was an adventure but the girls sure seemed to have a good time. I left them washing each other's hair as I got out to dry off.

N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers