Tab: The Beginning

Story Info
Brothers get revenge
2.4k words
3.83
235.8k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JOCA
JOCA
217 Followers

When Tab entered the house today she would start on a journey that would change the way she thought of her three younger brothers, Frank, Dean, and Lee. The fact that she didn't look at them or speak to them was not unusual for her, had she looked, she would have seen sexual intent in their eyes. The boys were excited; they started to notice her sexually two months ago, when their friends called attention to her, saying she needed to be fucked. The boys readily agreed.

Tab had always been a pain in the ass. She saw herself, as beyond them after all she was, "THE OLDEST." The boy's saw her for what she was, an older sister, attending college, who though she was better then them. She paid no attention to them or their friends. They were nothing to her, just some jerks she had to tolerate whenever she was home on break. This would change today. The boys wanted revenge; they were tired of her holier then thou attitude, so they planned to take care of her problem today, when they and their friends forcefully put it to her in a gangbang.

The last time she was home they set her up at the baseball field. They arranged for her to come to the home team dug out to help bring some equipment home. They were all hiding in the dug out waiting to jump her. She was almost to the dug out when her Mother drove up to pick up the boys and took her and the boy's home

This time there would be no one around to spoil the triumphant gang rape of Miss high and mighty. Tab was unaware of their intent; she didn't see them as a threat.

They talked many times about how to get her. They all knew she wouldn't give them any pussy, without a struggle. They needed a time when she was home alone. She unknowingly gave them that time early this morning, by leaving and saying she would return in an hour. Giving them just enough time to get the gang together, and prepare for her gangbang. When she returned, like it or not, Tab was going to give up some pussy. They could hardly wait to get their Dicks wet; Tab would be their first gangbang

Now in a few seconds their six buddies, hiding in the kitchen would have their smart assed sister naked, and ready to entertain nine horny guys with stiff dicks

They were excited, as they watched her walking cross the living room to the dinning room. Tab was unaware she was close to being stripped.

She entered the dining room, and took three steps. Suddenly 6 boys surrounded her!

Her three brothers stood in the dining room doorway watching, Tab wasn't nervous, when Eric said, they wanted to see if her beaver was hairy. She tried to brush him off, telling him to leave.

Eric's buddies circled her, while looking at her in a sexual way. Suddenly, Norm grabbed her ass. She turned towards him, anger in her eyes.

She was grabbed again, this time in the crouch. She tried to swing at them, but Norm grabbed her sweater, and pulled it over her head along with the shirt she wore under her sweater.

Jamie was unfastening her jeans, and Wayne was pulling her jeans down.

Eric said, "Look at her pretty blue panties." The boys were looking, and already excited from watching her being stripped. They found the view and her actions sexually stimulating. Tab was twisting and jerking trying to fight.

She was in her underwear now, and her sweater was covering her head. The boys never saw her in panties and bra before; they found it sexually invigorating to look at her.

Her Pussy made an outstanding bulged in her panties. She looked sexy; all the guys were intently looking at her body when Eric placed his hand over the crouch of her panties.

Tab instinctively jerked, her crotch had never been grabbed before. The boys Dicks jerked with excitement.

Eric said, "Do you want to see her pussy?"

Eric grabbed the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled her panties off. "Wow! Look at that hairy pussy" he said. The boys moved around trying to get a good look they couldn't take their eyes off her hairy Pussy. They all had the same thought, "let's fuck this bitch."

Eric turned her around so the guys could see her bare behind. With her rear facing them she was forced to bend over exposing her tight puckered opening.

Norm grabbed her ass, and pushed his finger up her ass violating her rear opening. She jerked, and gave a muffled scream.

Tab tried not to listen to their crude remarks about what they would do to her full round ass. Just knowing they were looking at her nude body was bad enough. She felt so vulnerable.

Norm finished pulling her bra, shirt and sweater off. Tab stood there naked before nine guys who were intent on fucking the shit out of her. She couldn't help noticing a video camera capturing every detail. She was horrified her face was red. She was totally humiliated they were intently starring at her naked body taking in every detail.

They grabbed her and placed her on the table on her back. Eric said, spread her legs let's see her pussy. Eric grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs up and spread them wide open.

Tab lay there, her legs spread wide, and her meaty pussy exposed for all to see. As the video camera continued to recorded the action.

"Guy's take a look at this nice virgin pussy," Eric shouted. Tell me what you see.

Norm said, she has the hairiest cunt I've ever seen; her hair goes down and covers her big meaty pinkish red pussy lips. It looks like she has a pretty small hole. Her pussy is going to be mighty tight.

Tab felt like she was held in this degrading position forever. Having her most private area on display made her feel violated. To make it worse she knew her brothers also had an unobstructed view of her exposed crotch and bare breasts, which was totally devastating to her.

Eric palmed her bare Pussy and said, "How sweet it is!"

Tab jumped and screamed, making it even more exciting for the boys. Eric's hand rubbed her pussy, "come on guys grab a handful of pussy," Eric shouted.

Lee was first to place his hand over her Pussy. He was pleased it felt so good. He said, "This is one fine pussy, so smooth and soft too." Tab twisted and made muffled sounds, exciting Lee even more. Lee's finger started into her tight hole. "Stop it!" She screamed. She was bucking and squirming tears formed in her eyes as his finger entered her Pussy.

Lee was delighted; he moved his finger around inside her. Tab felt so ashamed and humiliated, she was being penetrated for the first time.

Dean wanted a turn. He took Lee's place. His hand touched her Pussy, and his Dick instantly throbbed with excitement. He found her hole. She began to buck and jerk as his finger entered her pussy.

Frank was next to finger fuck her. She was really squirming as his finger slid in and out of her wet pussy.

She was ready for Cock.

Eric said, "If she fucks as good as she looks, we're in for one hell of a wild ride. She's so fine, nice full tits, and a great ass".

"Eric said, I have a build up in my balls from watching the action and I need relief." Tab wasn't sure she understood what he meant, but soon understood completely. Eric said, I think it's time for Tab to give us a little head."

"You guys don't want to pass up an opportunity to have her pouting lips wrapped around your dicks do you?"

"It just occurred to me that she might not know how to give a blow job," he continued. Tab have you sucked dick before?" Tab's heart sank she shook her head no. Tab was forced to her knees in front of Eric. He told her she was going to give him a blowjob to learn how it's done.

Eric dropped his pants and his stiff dick popped out. He rubbed his cock across her face then told her to start licking the head. Tab complied and began licking the tip and running her tongue around the head. Eric pushed his dick into her mouth and ordered her to suck it. Eric stood still and ordered her to fuck his dick with her mouth. Tab started moving her head back and forth sliding his dick in and out of his mouth

Eric yelled for Tab to go faster and deeper making her pick up speed and depth. He grabbed her hair and started pumping his groin against her face.

Tab felt the tip of his cock pressing against the back of her mouth. Just as Tab thought it couldn't get any worse, he shoved it down her throat, and said, "Just like a pussy, it feels nice and warm." He pulled his dick out of her throat and let her get some air then shoved it back down her throat again. He repeated this until her lips were buried in his pubic hair. He finally pulled out of her throat leaving his cock in her mouth.

Eric said, "I feel it coming Tab, now suck my dick real hard." Tab sucked as hard as she could, she wanted to get it over, she wanted his cock out of her mouth. Eric's body tensed and a flood of cum spewed into her mouth. She tried to swallow as she gagged on the hot salty liquid. Eric kept his cock in her mouth until it was deflated. He said, "That's how you give head."

Eric said, "Alright are you guys ready to get fucked." He was met with a chorus of yeas.

The reality of being repeatedly raped started to hit Tab she knew it wouldn't be over until they had sex with her.

Tab was placed on the table again on her back and her legs spread wide open.

Eric said, "Frank she's ready go ahead and fuck her, we'll hold her until you get your Dick in her."

Frank got between her legs; his Dick was hard and ready. Tab tried in vain to get up, crying and begging him not to do it. Eric shouted, "hold the bitch, keep her legs spread, and hold her shoulders down, we want her to relax and enjoy her first fuck."

Frank placed the head of his dick against pussy. He rubbed his cock along her slit. He pushed his groin forward her pussy lips parted to accept his hard cock. He said, "this is one tight pussy, hold her guys, here we go!" Tab bucked and twisted, it took everybody to hold her down and keep her quiet as he pushed his Dick into her tight virgin Pussy.

Tab's face showed surprise and alarm, as he pushed his dick into her cunt where no dick had ever gone before. Her eyes popped wide open when his Dick hit her hymen.

Her cherry wasn't needed for their pleasurable use of her cunt.

He pushed his hard Dick deeper into the depths of her tight virgin Pussy popping her cherry. Tab let out a loud scream as her hole was stretched and forced to accept his hard cock. She jerked and groaned; she was experiencing the unfamiliar pressure of a cock in her gut for the first time as his cock plunged into her cunt to the hilt.

Tab was defeated.

Frank had a big smile on his face; he was the first of nine to take her.

The other guys cheered him on, "come on fuck her good, hammer her cunt Frank."

Frank felt her tight Pussy squeeze his Dick as he pushed his cock in and out of her tight wonderful cunt. Tab could see all of them watching her being fucked. She could see the excitement on their faces. They were excited and ready to jump on her. Some were already playing with their Dicks, while waiting for a turn.

Tab could feel every stroke of Frank's hard cock as he pushed rapidly in and out of her virgin cunt. She was starting to realize what was happening to her. She had never though of the boys this way.

Franks Dick started expanding. He began to rapidly thrust his cock in and out of her cunt. He pounded her hard as he started to cum deep in her cunt.

Frank pulled away, saying " thanks for the cherry, your a great fuck."

Dean was quick to get between her legs; he wasted no time pushing his Dick into her cunt. He told her she needed a good fucking as his cock slid into her. Dean banged her pussy hard, saying, take it, come on take my Dick, as he vigorously pushed his Dick in and out of her tight pussy.

She felt warm, Deans Dick was her second, his Dick was thicker but shorter then Franks, Dean pounded harder as he was cumin, saying "take it, yes take it all" Dean held on until the last spurt, getting off he told her he would be back for more.

The first two boys fucked her while she was being held down. Tab looked at all the guys around her their eyes said, " fuck her." She knew now that the boys wanted to make sure they fucked her. That's why they invited their friends to help, if it worked, and it had, they and their friends would enjoy getting a piece of ass from her.

She watched, as Lee was getting ready to fuck her, of all people Lee was the last person she would think would be fucking her.

Lee was thrilled to fuck his big sister. He pushed his Dick against Tabs pussy. She said "Lee you better not! Don't do it!" He slid his Dick into her pussy anyway. Lee was like a jackhammer pounding away, he kept pounding and pounding but he couldn't cum, Eric finally told him to get off and try later. Lee was unhappy but got off.

Tab had six more Dicks ready to take her, they would all have their way with her, viscously fucking her, each trying to out do the others, once they all had her it would start all over again, until she was mounted 20 plus times, sucked Dick 10 times, and anal fucked 2 times. The second time around Lee came in her mouth, as Tab gave head for her second time. After her second fuck, Tab no longer had to be held down.

JOCA
JOCA
217 Followers