Tabby,Cliff and the Business Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“God, yes Jane, oh yes,” the teenager gasped as the orgasm took hold. Her whole body moved, her pussy clamped the blonde’s finger tight and her juices flowed. “Yes, oh, yes.”

As Tabby relaxed Jane begged her to finger fuck her harder and harder. Tabby plunged her fingers deeper and deeper into the older woman’s pussy. Jane hovered above Tabby playing with her own breasts as an orgasm built in her. It hit like a crescendo with loud moans almost becoming screams as her body tensed.

Tabby flicked her clit with her tongue as her fingers worked in and out of her hot pussy. Soon Jane was relaxing a little, the orgasm having passed.

Jane rolled away from Tabby as the orgasm subsided. Then she moved so both their heads were on the pillow. She turned to Tabby and smiled. Tabby lent toward Jane this time and their lips met.

“Thank you,” Tabby said.

“No, thank you Tabby,” Jane replied. “I hope you don’t think I have taken advantage of you?”

“No, no,” Tabby said. “This has been one of my big fantasies for a long time. I never thought I would ever experience it for real.”

They laughed and held each other close on the bed.

Neither girl had heard the door open and close. It was a real shock when a tall dark-haired man stood staring down on them lying on top of the bed partly clothed. Tabby let out a scream and covered her breasts with her hands, thankful that the lilac panties were still covering her pussy. Jane sat upright; her panties still at mid-thigh.

“Tony!” She exclaimed. “What are you doing home so early?”

“I don’t think that matters right now,” the indignant man stated, still fixing his eyes on the two women.

“I think I better leave now,” Tabby said shakily, moving to the edge of the bed.

“Stay where you are you little whore!” The man said.

Tabby froze. “I’m not a….”

“Shut up bitch. My wife often likes to pick up young girls to entertain her, don’t you Jane?”

“Tony…”

“How much did this one cost you Jane? All your spending money? Was she worth it? Did she have a tight pussy or does she do cock as well?”

With that final statement Tony unzipped his pants. A huge 10-inch cock sprung out. Tabby looked at the man in fear.

“Well if you are good enough for my wife, you must be ok. Seeing as its my money paying for this little adventure you won’t mind me having a sample will you Jane?”

Tabby screamed again as Tony grabbed her ankles. Jane leapt up hitting Tony on the back. He was too strong for Jane though and pushed her away. He pulled Tabby toward him, slipping between her legs as he fell on her.

She could feel his hard cock slapping her bare legs as his hand found her still wet pussy beneath the lace of the lilac panties. He held the crotch aside as he positioned the head of his huge cock at her entrance.

“Tony, don’t, don’t hurt the girl,” Jane pleaded. “It wasn’t her fault. I made her. We just had dinner together. She isn’t a whore.”

It was too late with a single thrust Tony was in Tabby. The wet hot pussy seemed to respond to the forced entry. Tabby seemed top relax as he penetrated deeply.

“The whore likes it,” Tony called to his wife. “She’s getting off on this.”

“Oh,” Tabby moaned. It was true she was feeling another orgasm building almost immediately as the big man pumped in and out of her pussy.

He was pushing it in deeper and deeper. Tabby let her hands fall away from her naked breasts. Immediately he kissed her nipples, biting them a little to make them hard. His hands were pinning her wrists back as he sucked and kissed her breasts.

Jane was kneeling beside the couple. Tears rolled down her face as she tried to push Tony away from Tabby. But he ignored her as he humped Tabby harder and harder.

“Christ, she is a tight little whore. I could fuck this cunt again anytime,” he puffed as he continued his attack.

“Tony, stop it. Stop hurting the girl,” Jane said. “She will do you for rape you know.”

Tabby just lay there smiling and moaning as Tony pumped into her. She could sense he wasn’t going to last much longer. His face had gone bright red. Then he let out a scream of his own and plunged one last time in as far as he could. Hot cum spurted from his hard cock. Tabby felt it dribble from her as he began to pull back.

“God, oh yes, that was good,” Tony said. He let his cock slip right out as he collapsed on top of Tabby.

“You bastard,” Jane exclaimed slapping him as he finally sat up.

“Jane, Jane, its ok,” Tabby said sitting up. “I don’t mind…after all…”

The next slap got Tabby on the cheek, leaving a red mark and a sting.

“You bitch, I wanted you and now you have betrayed me,” Jane was looking at Tabby with fiery eyes.

“Hey! You invited me in,” Tabby protested jumping off the bed. “You guys are really fucked up.”

The brunette grabbed her bra and flung her dress on. She walked out of the room, her cheek still red. Behind her she could hear the couple arguing about a variety of things. All Tabby could feel now was the ooze of cum dribbling from her pussy into the lilac panties.

Cliff sneaked into the darkened room at about 1am. He had met Karen again and made the waitress suck him off in a cubical in the mensroom. Now it was late and he was ready for bed.

He tiptoed toward the bedroom. Inside he noticed the hump in the bed suggesting that Tabby had already decided on the large king-sized bed for her own use. In the dim light Cliff could make out her clothes piled on a chair just inside the doorway. He paused for a moment.

Quietly in rustled through the clothing. No panties? A look of disappointment came on his face. Then he spied the slumped shape of a little laundry bag on the floor against the wall and he smiled.

Tabby didn’t stir as her father opened the cloth bag. Inside he found two pairs of panties. With a grin he sniffed one pair, the ones she had worn on the plane. The others seemed damper and had a strange smell to them, not her usual sweet pussy smell.

“Well, well,” Cliff whispered to himself. “It looks like Tabby got some action tonight as well.”

Taking the damp panties he retreated back to the single bed. By now his cock was hard thinking of his daughter with one of the hotel staff or guests. Quickly he stripped off his clothes. Sitting in the armchair in the dark he took her panties. With the cum-soaked crotch forming a glove he began to jerk off.

His hand moved rapidly up and down his hard cock as he imagined his daughter fucking a hotel porter. He could visualise her beautiful young body pumping up and down on the porter as he lay on the floor, still dressed in his uniform.

Cliff let out a groan and his balls exploded for the third time that night. Cum erupted from his cock, falling onto the lace lilac panties as he stretched them across his lap. The sticky hot liquid leaking through to his crotch.

As his cock shrunk back Cliff quietly folded up the freshly soaked panties and returned to Tabby’s room. Again she didn’t stir as he replaced the dirty panties to her laundry bag. Cliff climbed into bed a few minutes later and dozed off with a smile of satisfaction on his face. This was going to be a great conference.

12