Tabby Gets Taken

Story Info
She's taken by three thugs.
5.7k words
4.04
317.9k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabby was asleep in her room. It was a hot summers night. She lay on top of the bed in her dark silk short nightdress, the string straps barely keeping the bodice in place over her small breasts. Her long dark hair was spread across the pillow.

It had been hot for weeks now, but a cool breeze had made the night a little more bearable, making it easier for her to get asleep. Her flatmates had all gone away and she was alone for the night. It didn't worry her particularly she had been alone before. Maybe this is why she had decided to go to bed so early. It was definitely why she forgot to check all the windows. A window in Katie's room was open.

Three dark figures walked along the path outside Tabby's house. The three males had watched the flat full of sexy young students for some time. It wasn't the first time they had planned such a raid, nor was it the first time they had executed the plan. Now they knew the other two girls were away it was only a matter of finding a way in.

Katie's open window provided the perfect opportunity. One of the men approached it; he pulled it further open and peered in. Satisfied that the room was unoccupied he climbed in. It was easy the window was set less than a full leg-stretch from the ground. Once inside he held the curtain back while the other two climbed in.

They stood quietly together for a moment, looking around their surroundings. The room was obviously one of the other girls. The door to the passage was partly ajar. The first man went to it and placed an ear against it, silence. Quietly he moved into the passage, followed by the other two. He approached the first door. The leader poked his head around the doorway. Another empty bedroom. The next door led to the bathroom, but the one opposite was the one they were after.

Tabby lay asleep, unaware that the three men had entered her room. They took up positions on each side of the bed, looking down on the sleeping beauty. It was the young dark one that was still at home. The leader had hoped for one of the two blondes, but the brunette was very beautiful and would satisfy him tonight.

The leader gave the signal and all three pounced at once. The leader was smaller than the others and he literally leapt across the chest of the sleeping 18-year-old. The other two grabbed a leg each. The leader grabbed her arms, pulling them above her head.

"Argh," Tabby screamed as her sleep was suddenly interrupted. Her body convulsed in an attempt to wrench free from her assailants. "What...who...what..." she said as she struggled to get free.

"Shut up slut," the leader yelled at her, flicking the silver blade of his knife at her face. "Don't try anything. You can't get away from us."

"Who are you? What do you want?"

"I said shut up slut," the leader hissed. "Now, let's get this show on the road."

He let go one of her arms go to reach back to the hem of her nightdress. Tabby went to hit him but he deflected the blow.

"Do that again and I will cut that pretty little bitch face so much that next time you look at yourself in a mirror you'll want to puke," he hissed at her.

He roughly pulled the silky material up to her belly button, exposing her dark trimmed pussy. Hoots of glee met this action from the two men holding a wriggling ankle each.

Tabby's body tensed as she realised what was going to happen. She tried to wriggle free, but he clamped her to the bed with his knees. As he laughed at her feeble attempt Tabby felt her legs pulled further apart by the goons holding her ankles. A hand worked its way up her thigh to her pussy. She squirmed again. A finger probed at her dry pussy.

"Shit, you are tight bitch," one of the men said. Obviously it was his hand that was violating her. He moved his finger in and out of her pussy, slowly and deliberately. Each stroke caused Tabby to groan and look away. Her head tossed from side to side and she tried to buck her hips, but they held her too tightly.

The man on her chest slowly unzipped his trousers. She looked at the opening fly with startled black eyes. His huge, pink, swollen cock emerged from his pants. It was big and hard.

"Please, please, don't hurt me, please," Tabby pleaded. "I can give you money, just don't rape me."

"Oh, listen to the little slut, begging for her life," the man laughed. "I like it when they beg...means they want it extra good."

A titter went through the trio and Tabby began to cry. The big man slid back a little, still holding her hands above her head, the knife still in one hand. The two men holding her ankles yanked them wider still.

"Please, I don't want this. Please, I'll do anything, just don't rape me," Tabby begged as she felt him move his cock head to her opening.

"If we wanted a maid we would have looked in the yellow pages," he sneered pushing his cock deep into her. Tabby recoiled with a scream. His cock was so big, stretching her wide as he pushed it further into her. "Fuck, you are tight."

"Oh, no, oh," Tabby whimpered.

"Just relax slut, and enjoy it. This is going to be the best fuck you ever got," the man was deep in her now. Her pussy was still dry as he started to pump in and out of her. His hot, foul breath hit her cheek, she could smell the alcohol.

"Oh, please no, please," her begging was to God rather than the men. "No more, please."

"Shit, I've just started bitch," the man laughed.

His cock was pushing in and out of her as the other two held her legs. They had pushed the legs back to bend at the knee and give their friend better access to her. Each inward thrust was harder than the previous. She could feel their pelvis's hit as he slammed into her.

"No, please," she cried. "You're hurting me, please stop."

But he continued, laughing at the young girl's protests. Harder and harder he pushed into her. Tears flowed over hr cheeks as the assault continued.

"Shit, your cunt is tight bitch. Have you never fucked before?" He exclaimed. "I'm going to cum."

"No, no, no, don't please don't, not in me, please!" Tabby had missed a critical pill a week earlier. The thought of his hot cum in her made her stomach turn. She renewed her efforts to get him off. She pushed her body against his bulk, but he was too big and heavy to move. "Please don't make me pregnant."

"Shut up bitch! If you get a brat by me that will be a bonus," the leader said as he plunged into her hot pussy once more. "Argh!" He yelled as he emptied his balls deep in her. Stream after stream of hot cum spilled into her. Tabby turned her head into the pillow as far as possible.

"My turn, my turn," one of the others called out as the leaders cock slipped from her. A fine dribble of sticky cum slipped from her pussy and down her leg.

The man holding her left leg was next. He let the leader reach back to grip Tabby's leg before letting go. Tabby went to hit out with her free hand only to have it grabbed by the new man. There was a flurry of movement in which the two men exchanged positions. Tabby tried to roll away but was stopped by their combined efforts.

The new man positioned his cock at her entrance. Tabby was shaking now as he eased it in. She groaned as it stretched her again. He slipped in more easily, mainly thanks to the other mans sperm.

"Fuck, you were right, the bitch is tight," he exclaimed as he pushed his cock all the way in. "Right slut ready for another ride."

He began pumping into her, each stroke getting deeper and deeper. He pinned her arms back above her head and tried to kiss her. Tabby moved her head away from his advances, leaving his dry horrible lips to fall on her cheeks and neck. As his cock filled her he displaced some of his friends cum that oozed down her legs, forming a puddle under her buttocks and staining the dark silk nightdress.

"Please God, please don't let this happen," Tabby begged.

"God ain't going to help you now you dirty little bitch," the man jeered.

Up and down his denim covered butt rose and fell. Each stroke felt like a hammer blow to Tabby. Tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Oh I'm going to cum," the man called out, moments before his first spurt ejected into her. He hadn't lasted as long but there seemed to be more cum spurting from him. Her pussy leaked the sticky white liquid, enlarging the puddle she lay in.

The man raised himself to kneel over her, letting go of her arms. Tabby cringed in fear as he looked menacingly at her. Slowly he pulled something from his pocket. It was Katie's panties. A smile crossed his evil face as he wiped his cock clean with the fine lace material. He screwed the panties up and put them back in his pocket.

The third man eased his way forward, restraining her leg until he could swap with his friend. Their caution was unnecessary as Tabby was in shock, her body suddenly limp.

He climbed between her legs, looking at the swollen pussy, with the dribbling cum smeared around the opening. The lips were stretched now and didn't close completely. Her finely trimmed pussy hair was matted with drying cum.

Quickly and easily he pushed into the gooey mess. His cock was not as big as the others and it slipped in without any effort. He grabbed here inert shoulders as he began to hump at her body. The silk night dress reflected the dim light that filtered into the room through a gap in the curtains.

Tabby just lay there like a rag doll. His cock pounded away, in and out of the soaked pussy. His hands slipped down to maul her breasts through the lose silky material. He stretched the night dress so that one nipple poked out of the gapping bodice. His mouth found tit, licking it. She no longer noticed as he sucked her breast while his cock pumped into her.

"Oh, God, yes," he called out as his cock exploded. Another load of cum shot into her body. His smelly breath came close to her mouth as he kissed her lips. She didn't have the energy to pull away this time. She could feel his cock pulsing in her pussy still, leaking its juice into her.

Gradually he pulled back, sitting up as he did. His cock slipped from her, letting another stream of stick cum slide out and under her. The silk night dress was soaked in the horrible liquid now.

At some point during the last rape the men had let go of her feet. She was free of her captors hands at least. As soon as the third man got off the bed she curled up in a ball, tucking the wet night dress under her round butt. The tears really flowed then.

"Shut up you stinking little whore," the leader snapped as he hit her buttock. "We haven't finished yet."

Tabby gave a sharp glance over her shoulder through the tears. The glare was extreme. Her dark eyes glinting.

"No good glaring at us bitch," one of the men said. "We wanted fun and that's what we're going to get...one way or another."

"Why don't we make the bitch dress up for us?" One said.

"I don't see why not," the leader agreed. "Come on slut let's get you dressed up."

Tabby cringed. The leader grabbed her by the shoulder and rolled her towards where they were gathered at the edge of the bed, at least two of them were. The third man was looking through her dresser, tossing clothing aside. He reached for the little lamp on her dresser, switching it on. All four people froze as their eyes adjusted to the bright light.

"Make her into a real whore," the man beside the bed said as his eyes re-focused on the sexy girl.

"You heard them bitch, we want a real hooker for the night," the leader laughed, staring down at her.

"Get fucked," Tabby spat back through her crying. "Go and buy one if you want one."

"We don't pay for what we can take," the leader said, a snarl in his voice. "Now get off that fucking bed now!"

"No!" Tabby bit back.

With one swift movement the leader leant down and grabbed Tabby by the neck, pushing her back on the bed, then dragging her into an upright position. She didn't have time to scream or fight back. Instinctively her hands came up to grab his.

"Do it cunt! Do it now!" he brought the knife back up to her face. "Or I'll cut your face."

Tabby shrunk away, her hands falling to her side. She gulped as he loosened his grip.

"Please, you've had your fun, please let me go now," Tabby tried again. "My friends will be home soon and you don't want to be caught."

"Shut up slut," the leader's grip tightened again. "We watched them leave. They all had cases, they won't be back tonight. Anyway I fancy the little blonde one - she looked real cute. I would fuck her cunt any day."

There was a circle of giggles as the men laughed at their leaders observations.

"Now, do as we say or you will get really hurt," the leader continued.

"Yeah, we want a hooker and you are going to be a hooker, ok?" The other man had joined his friend searching through Tabby's clothes.

The leader grabbed her arm and pulled her off the bed. Tabby half complied, standing limply beside her bed, still blinking a little from the bright light and the stinging sensation of her tears. Her pussy still hurt.

"Hey, look what I've found," one of the men said excitedly. "She must be a real hooker, or at least likes to pretend...the slut!" He was holding up a black lace suspender belt he had found after tipping tabby's underwear draw on the floor.

"Put it on," the leader ordered, tightening his grasp on her arm and waving the knife at her. Where are the stockings?"

"I can't find any," the man said, shuffling through the pile of lace and silk on the floor.

"Hurry up bitch, do as you're told or do I get mean?" The knife touched her skin at the neck.

Tabby felt the cold edge of the blade. It glinted menacingly in the light now. The leader held out the dangling lace garment. Slowly she took it. Lifting her night dress in complete submission she pulled the suspender belt around her waist, clipping it on, letting the lace and elastic clips dangle down her thighs. The leader watched as she spun the suspender belt around, the little black lace bow to the front.

"One of you guys go get the lady a damp cloth. She needs to clean her cunt up a bit," he smiled at Tabby.

A man left the room, while the other continued to search through her underwear. Every now and then he would hold up a bra or panties before dropping them to the floor again. Tabby bowed her head as her underwear was paraded before her. Not finding any stockings he went to the dresser and pulled out another draw. It was full of pullovers. They tumbled out as he tipped it up off to one side from the underwear. A small white packet fell with them.

"What's this then?" the man said as he lifted the packet up. "Hmmm...black stockings." He caressed the packet in mock passion.

"Good," the leader replied. "Get them on bitch, now!"

Just as Tabby took hold of the packet the other man returned with a warm damp towel. This was handed to Tabby as well.

"Go on, clean yourself up," the leader said giving her a little push.

All three men watched as the young girl lifted the night dress once more and began wiping between her legs. The towel felt warm and sensual on her ravaged pussy. The lips started to return to normal and the rough crust of semen was broken away. Her matted pussy hair returned to a silken look.

"Hmmm...that is one mighty fine cunt," one of the men commented as he returned to the underwear.

As she finished she let the hem of the night dress fall back into place. The leader stepped forward and grabbed the towel from her hand, tossing it aside. "Now, get in those fucking stockings," his order was accompanied by a wave of the knife.

A terrified Tabby opened the packet. A moment later she was rolling the stockings up her legs to attach to the suspender belt. Meanwhile the men had tossed a black lace thong on the bed. With only a grunt the leader picked it up and shoved it in her hand. Tabby knew what to do. The lace thong slipped into place.

"Hurry up, I'm starting to get horny again," the leader barked at the others. Tabby looked down involuntarily at these words. Sure enough his cock was rigid and standing at an awkward angle from his open denims.

"I'm going to check the other slut's rooms," one of the men said walking to the door.

"Yeah, ok," the leader said. "Just don't take all day."

"No, no, please, not my friends stuff. Please leave their rooms alone, please," Tabby started crying again. "I will do anything."

"Is that so? Hey guys the slut will do anything to keep us out of the other slut's rooms," the leader announced. "Well bitch, how about you suck me off?"

"What?" Tabby asked in a hoarse whisper.

"Ok guys, trash the other rooms and make sure you leave your mark for the other whores...they would hate to miss out on sucking up your cum from their panties."

"Ok, ok," Tabby lowered her head again. "I'll do it. Just don't hurt my friends."

"I knew you would see sense," the leader smiled. "So get to work."

Tabby sunk slowly to her knees, the dark silk night dress splaying out around her. He thrust his pelvis out toward her and placed a hand firmly on her head. She looked at the revolting cock, smelling of stale cum. Slowly she raised her hand to guide it toward her lips.

The leader laughed as she let it slip between her lips. He pulled her head onto it as she worked down the shaft. It tasted as revolting as it smelt. Still she sucked it in. He groaned a little as he started fucking her face. The cock slid in and out of her mouth as she maintained a steady suction, hoping this would end quickly.

"Suck me good you whore," he urged as his thrusts grew harder. The big hard cock was making her gag as she tried to breath. Her sucking became more vigorous as he demanded, mainly to end the ordeal as soon as possible. "That's good bitch, that's real good."

The cock felt so big in her mouth. It throbbed and pulsed against her inner mouth and throat as he forced it deep in her. He looked down watching her head bobbing on his enormous rod. He could see into the gapping night dress, seeing the firm young breasts and red nipples, rubbing on the silky material.

"Oh, yeah," he called out as his cock exploded in her mouth. Tabby immediately pulled back. The cum sprayed on her face and hair as the cock slipped out. The small amount that fell in her mouth she swallowed quickly, but her face, hair and lips were covered in long strings of the messy sperm. "That was fucking good," he exclaimed. "Now clean yourself up again."

As Tabby picked up the towel and cleaned herself off the man who had gone to the door walked in.

"How about these?" he asked holding up a little black bra and a short black dress with a low cleavage and buttons up the front.

"You bastards," Tabby yelled as she looked at the clothes. "Those belong to Mel. You promised me..."

"Shut it slut," the leader said. "I gave you a chance and you refused. Just cause you changed your mind doesn't mean we do. Anyway you loved my cock didn't you?"

Once more Tabby bowed her head in shame. The leader reached down and grabbed her hair, yanking her to her feet. "You loved my cock didn't you? Tell me you loved it now!"

Tabby tried to stop him pulling her hair but wasn't really fighting hard. The fight was all taken out of her.

"Yes, I loved your cock," she mumbled.

"Good, now get these on," the leader smiled pushing the clothes at her. "You two can enjoy your hooker then."

Quietly Tabby took Mel's black lace push-up bra and released the straps of the night dress. She turned away from the stares of the men as she exposed her breasts and did up the bra. It was too small for her, but did fit just. The night dress fell at her feet. She stepped out of it before pulling the short dress over her head. It didn't fit and her breasts bulged from the cleavage.

"We like our whores real pretty," the man in the teddy said with a grin. "So how about some lipstick and perfume?"

Tabby glanced at the leader. He was playing with the knife, running it through his thumb and forefinger. He just smiled at Tabby. She got up and walked to the dresser, across the pile of underwear on the floor. She picked up the lipstick from the dresser. As she applied the lipstick one of the men slipped out of the room.

12