Tabby's Little Brother

Story Info
Tabby gives him a weekend to remember.
12.2k words
4.69
742.2k
189
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James always knew he was lucky having an older sister like Tabby. Such a gorgeous body and the way she moved made her a big hit with his buddies. None of his friends could keep their eyes off this 22-year-old seductress. At 18 James truly appreciated her attributes himself and sometimes wished she wasn't his sister.

He had often sneaked into her room to smell the sweet smells of a girl; just the mix of perfume, talc and hairspray sent him into a daze. Occasionally when he knew he was alone in the house he would find a piece of her underwear and caress it to his skin; feeling the silky softness. James had even been known to sneak a pair of Tabby's dirty panties back to his room to masturbate with.

At first Tabby had been really annoyed with her parents. They had insisted that she stay at the house all weekend to make sure that her little brother didn't get into any trouble. It was all very well for them going away for a long weekend as a sort of second honeymoon. But Tabby was a dutiful daughter and so she agreed to be babysitter.

The decision was made easier when Tabby's Mom agreed to let her friends come over to stay. That would make the weekend fun. Her friends the Bradley twins, Jenna and Krista and the fourth member of the group Lana. They were well known as the College Four a few years back. Four of the most gorgeous women on campus, and all friends together. Jenna and Krista were identical twins with long straight blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. Some of the boys called them the Barbie twins. Lana was tall and dark like Tabby, but she kept her hair short. It was Lana's smile that captivated, those bright white teeth and the cheeky look she gave.

Tabby's folks had no problem with this request. They had known the other girls for a long time now and trusted them as responsible adults. The twins were 21 and Lana 22. There would be no trouble from these girls. Even Tabby planned a low-key weekend of mall visits and sunbathing. It would be a fun girls-only weekend, except for brother James. The play station and television would keep him busy.

So the girls arrived after work on Friday, and Tabby's parents drove off knowing their house and youngest son would be safely cared for. Tabby's Dad was envious of his young son being left in the company of such a range of pure sexual beauty.

James sat in the lounge watching the television as he listened to the four girls laughing and giggling in the family room next door. How could girls that age act so stupid he thought as their voices interrupted his watching? The more the sound of their whispers and laughter infiltrated his head the more he found himself drifting away from the television.

He could picture them. Jenna in the little sexy black dress with thin shoulder straps that revealed a pink bra strap every now and then. Her sister, Krista, in a plain white blouse that stretched over her large breasts. And Lana, the dark haired nymph in a short denim skirt and red tank top. Tabby herself wore a pair of tight fitting jeans and a black t-shirt, her dark hair falling about her shoulders.

As the noise grew to replace the television James felt his hand stray to his crotch, his cock rising as his thoughts turned from one sexy girl to another. This was going to be a weekend to remember. He let his hand rub across the soft nob of his head, squeezing out a little cum through his pants.

"Hi James."

The voice startled him and he sat upright in the chair. It was Krista standing over him, staring down at the young boy with a broad grin. Her sweet perfume filled the air.

"Oh…ah…hi," James stuttered.

"Tabby has ordered in some pizza for us," the tall blonde said, her eyes looking almost directly at his crotch. "Shall we call you when it arrives?"

"Um…yes…that would be great," he said, shyly pulling his hand away from his pants.

"Cool," Krista said, standing upright again. "Hope you are enjoying yourself. You could always come and join us girls if you want?"

"No, it's ok, I think I should stay out of your way," James smiled back. He could feel his face going red. "Just give me a call when you're ready."

Krista giggled as she left the room. His eyes followed the 21-year-old as she left the room. He noted how her round butt swayed and how much it showed through the tight pants she wore. There was no sign of a panty-line showing in the fine cotton. His cock twitched a little.

Somehow he managed to pull his attention back to the television. He knew he was going to be giving his cock a hard workout later after they had all gone to bed.

He heard the doorbell ring a short time later and figured the pizza delivery had arrived. James didn't move. The sound of heels on the slate entrance hall confirmed that one of the girls had answered the door. Muffled female voices came from the kitchen as James continued to watch the television.

"Here you are," it was Jenna's voice.

James looked up at the sexy blonde who was holding a plate of fresh pizza in one hand and a can of Coke in the other. His eyes scanned her lovely 36C chest, admiring how the tight black dress hugged her body so well. The pink bra strap had slipped part way down her arm as she lent forward to offer James his dinner.

"Wow, room service," James laughed taking the plate and sitting more upright in his chair. All the time his eyes stared at those wonderful breasts.

"Now, now, James, don't get too comfortable. We're not your slaves remember," the blonde said with a wink and a smile. "You get to clean up, ok?"

"Sure thing ma'am," he grinned back. His eyes followed her butt as she strolled slowly toward the door. It wobbled a little, as though she wasn't used to walking on the high heels she wore. Then she was gone.

Quickly he ate the pizza, watching his television show. His mind gradually wandered away from the sexy foursome he was sharing the house and weekend with and back to the re-run of Star Trek he was watching. The pizza was good and the Coke refreshing and his cock slowly deflated.

"Finished?" This time it was Lana's voice that startled him. "Can I take your plate?"

"Oh…um…" he looked up and then down at the plate and then up at the transformed Lana. She was no longer dressed as she was when she arrived, at least not entirely the same. The little denim skirt was still there, but the bottom two brass buttons were undone now, showing off her long tanned legs as she walked. The red tank top was gone as well, replaced by a blue denim jacket, left undone, and a red lace bra underneath, fully exposed for all to see.

His jaw dropped as he stared at the dark-haired beauty. His cock seemed to spring back to life without any prompting. He felt his breathing change and a dryness filled his mouth.

"Oh...yeah…thanks Lana," he half stuttered. His eyes never left her chest as Lana lent forward to take the plate. The denim jacket fell open and her small firm breasts were presented to him, wrapped in the red lace of the bra. He gulped. Her nipples were clearly visible through the red lace, hard and round against the delicate fabric.

"I hope you enjoyed it," she said with a big smile, flashing her perfect white teeth behind the deep, moist red lips. "Is there anything else you need?"

She seemed to be lingering, letting him soak in the image of this slim, sexy figure bent over him, her cute little butt stuck in the air, her milk white thighs exposed in the break of her skirt and those breasts, just a short arm length away.

James cleared his throat. "Um…no…I will be fine…thanks." His face went red and tried to pull his gaze away. He took a sip of the Coke, not sure what to say or do. All he hoped was that she hadn't noticed the growing bulge in his pants.

Lana just grinned as she stood and turned. He let his gaze follow her to the door.

The television had become irrelevant to him now. It played in the background as his mind drifting between the twins and Lana. There was no going back now, he would have to go to his room soon and tug on his cock until he relieved the pressure. That wouldn't take long with the thoughts that were going through his young mind, in fact there was a danger of him spilling his load right there in his pants.

"Well, are you going to come and give me a hand or not?" It was big sister Tabby's voice. The tall brunette was standing in the door to the kitchen. The same one that Lana had taken his plate through moments before. "We can't leave these dishes for our guests to do you know." "Oh…oh…ok," he stuttered, his dream shattering as he jumped up. Then he remembered his hard-on and tried to cover the obvious bulge with a hand.

He waited until she had walked into the kitchen and then followed, hoping it would shrink before he had to confront those four lovely bodies again. It hadn't, but the three visitors weren't in the kitchen anyway. Only Tabby waited for him. He looked up at his sister and wished she wasn't his sister. She looked stunning, she always did.

"You wash, I'll dry and put away," she commanded pointing to the sink full of foaming water.

"Um…fine," James said quietly, hoping Tabby wouldn't comment on his obvious state.

At least the bench would hide it and he could flee to his room straight after the job. There weren't many dishes, just a few plates, a couple of knives and wine glasses. The girls had obviously been enjoying a bottle with their pizza. He started scrubbing the plates.

As he washed, tabby stepped up behind him, her body close to his, almost touching. She was very tall, much taller than James. As the first plate emerged from the sink she lent down over his shoulder to take it from him. Her firm 34B breasts brushed his shoulder sending a shiver through the 18-year-old. Her perfume engulfed him in its sweet fragrance.

"What have you got planned for tomorrow?" Tabby asked innocently as she stepped back with the plate.

"Oh, nothing much. I thought I would hang out here tomorrow," James said. "If that's ok."

"Sure. I just thought you would want to get out with your buddies," tabby said. "Make the most of Mom and Dad being away. We're all going to the mall tomorrow morning but we will be back after lunch I think."

"Sure sis. Robert is away with his folks tomorrow, his Grandma's birthday or something and the others all have things on so I'm by myself."

"That's too bad. Want to come to the mall with us?"

"No that's ok, I'll just hang out here."

The dishes proceeded with Tabby draping herself over James every chance she got, bumping into him or waiting to catch his glance to bend to lower cupboards. James had never known his sister to be so overtly sexy before, not towards him. Every now and then their eyes would meet or she would throw a wild sexy grin his way. His cock responded again.

Soon the dishes were finished and away. He let the water escape from the sink and wiped around the bench top. Tabby finished putting some glasses back in a high cupboard. Her long sleek body stretched up, her little 34B breasts straining against the black t-shirt that had become detached from the waist of her tight-fitting jeans, exposing her tanned belly.

"Well, I think I better go to bed now," James volunteered as he stared longingly at his sister. Thoughts of their relationship had left him as her touching and moving had enticed his cock into lustful thoughts. "See you in the morning." He winked as he walked toward the door.

"Very early for you isn't it James?" Tabby asked, noting his wink. "I thought you would want to hang around and play a little."

"No, no," James didn't realise the significance of this statement. "I will leave you and your friends to talk."

He raced up the stairs to his room. Once inside he turned on the lamp next to his bed, a dull yellowish glow fell on the untidy bed. He quickly tugged on his pants, letting them fall to the floor. He kicked off his trainers and pulled the t-shirt over his head.

Dressed only in his shorts he leapt onto the bed and reached under his pillow. There was a pair of Tabby's panties that he had found earlier in the washing downstairs. A very delicate pink lace pair. They must have been nearly new, as he couldn't recall them from his previous visits to her underwear draw.

Slowly he raised them to his nose. The faint musty smell of her pussy juice mingled a little with the remains of her perfume. He smiled as he sniffed at the silky crotch. His hand moved to the waist of his shorts. Slowly he edged them down letting his huge, hard cock pop into view. He ran his face over the silky lace garment, sniffing it, feeling it against his cheek as he started to tug up and down on his throbbing cock. Then he lowered the sexy panties to his cock and wrapped them around his shaft as he tugged some more.

"Well, that is what a guy gets up to when he goes to bed early," Lana said as she entered his room.

James sat upright, trying to hide his embarrassment and not sure what to do with the fist full of panties. His mouth dropped as the dark-haired 22-year-old. She moved towards him. He froze.

"Would you like to see more of my body James?" She asked the question in a low sultry voice, holding the denim jacket open a little more for him the view her breasts still in the red bra.

"I…um…," he couldn't talk; his mouth was dry and hung open. "I…don't…"

"I think you probably do," Lana smiled and let the denim jacket fall from her shoulders. She was now right at the edge of the bed. James was scared he was going to dribble or something. Lana reached back and unclipped the red lace bra. With a wiggle it fell to the floor as well.

James almost spurted his load then as her breasts came into view and Lana squeezed the firm mounds together, slipping her hands over the nipples, tweaking them.

"How about you change into those panties for me?" Lana continued. "I would find that really sexy."

James couldn't believe it. Lana was letting her hands roam over her naked upper body, sliding over those beautiful breasts. He looked at the pink material draped over his hand, then back at her. Her hand had slipped down to the front of the denim skirt. There was only one button holding it up now. She poked her hand inside the opening and held a fold of the skirt open as she rubbed the crotch of her red lace panties.

"Go on James, it would turn me on," she encouraged as she slipped her finger inside the crotch of her panties. Even in the low light from his lamp he could see the well-trimmed bush of her pussy as she sunk a finger deep into her pussy.

Quickly he yanked his shorts off and pulled up the lace panties. They were too small for his enormous cock and balls. The cock head stuck up out of the waistband and his balls hung out one leg opening. Everything was framed in the pink lace.

"Let me help you a little," she smiled. Her hand reached down for his cock and balls and rearranged them so all were hanging over the front of the stretched lace. Then she let her hand softly rub the length of his enlarged member.

"Ohhh," James moaned as she tugged on his hard cock.

"It's so big," she said with amazement. "James, you are huge."

With that Lana lowered her mouth to his cock. He groaned again as her sweet lips locked around the hard shaft. A shiver of excitement went through him as her tongue tweaked his slit. Holding the base of his cock in her hand she slipped her mouth down the hard cock. He gritted his teeth as her sucking and licking continued, he didn't want to shoot his load yet.

Instinctively his hand went out to touch her breast. The soft skin seemed satiny to his touch. He moved his hand to a nipple, stroking the nard little nub, then tweaking it gently. All the time Lana sucked up and down on his cock. He managed to reach over with his other hand to her butt, rubbing the rounded buttock through her denim skirt.

Without stopping her sucking and pulling at the young lads cock Lana lifted her leg up and over the prone body on he bed, being careful not to stab him with the spike on her high heeled shoe. Then brought her other leg up onto the bed. James' head disappeared under her skirt for a moment, but then reappeared. He took a huge breath as he stared up at the red lace crotch before him.

James lifted a hand to touch her sensitive pussy through the red lace material. Lana seemed to quiver a little. Gently he peeled away the red lace to reveal that warm moist pussy again. His other hand pushed the blue denim skirt up around her waist, so he could breath easier. Then he let his tongue lick around the swollen lips, teasing her a little. He had never touched a real pussy before, never tasted the slightly salty juices nor explored a hard clit. His mind raced over those letters he had read in the Penthouses he had hidden at the back of his closet. He slowly licked the length of her opening, trying to push his tongue inside. Then he felt her body twitch as he flicked her hard clit at the top of her opening. She was wet, very wet.

Despite feeling his probing at her pussy Lana continued to stroke his hard cock, up and down, using her mouth and her hand in unison. Every now and then she would sweep her tongue across his head, licking away a dribble of pre-cum. He would twitch as he felt her tongue at his slit.

James found her pussy opening with a finger. He slowly pushed into her, feeling the swollen soft lips yield to his touch. Her pussy clamped down on his finger as he eased it further in. He stopped, not sure what that meant.

"Ohhh…yes…James…ohhh," Lana moaned, lifting her head for a moment.

That was all the encouragement he needed. He started to push deeper, using a second finger now as well. He bent forward a little to lick at her clit as he started to fuck her with his finger. Pussy juice was smearing across his face and her thighs as he sucked and licked at her clit, his fingers sliding in and out of her tight pussy. All the time her mouth was sucking in his cock.

Her hand touched his balls as she had his cock deep in her throat, sucking it in as hard as she could. He could feel his cock and balls tightening. His cum was boiling up inside him. She gave his balls a little squeeze. That was it; he pulled his head away from her pussy and let out a yelp as his cum shot from his cock.

Lana took it. Spurt after spurt of creamy hot jism. He moaned and fucked her pussy more furiously as he let his cum explode in her. Then her own orgasm came. Her hips started to buck, her body tingled and feet dug into the bedding at either side of his head. He clamped his mouth to her pussy as her pussy tightened on his fingers. She let out a low moan as her hips bucked slightly.

"Ohhh…ohhh…ohhh," she moaned. "Ohhh...James…yes."

His cock had slipped from her mouth, leaving a trail of cum along her chin. A small puddle of stick cum was slowly soaking into Tabby's pink panties as he pulled away from her. Lana collapsed sideways onto the small single bed and smiled at him.

She knelt over him, her breasts dangling in front of the young boy. His cock was stirring again.

"Did you enjoy that James?" Lana asked as she licked away his cum from her lips.

"Yyyes..." he stuttered, still not believing what had just happened.

"It looks like you are ready for some more," she continued reaching down to touch his slippery wet cock. It twitched in her hand. "Just a moment." With that she slipped off the bed and reached up under the skirt to remove the, now sticky, red lace panties.

Neither of them said a word as she climbed back on the bed, this time straddling his cock, guiding it with one hand into her wet pussy. He let out a huge groan as he felt her pussy clamp down on it. Soon it was all the way in, stretching her hole open. Then she began to buck her hips and moan softly. He stared up at her breasts, bouncing slightly against her chest.

Up and down she slid, her pussy so wet and hot around his hard cock. James reached up to touch her breasts, playing with one and then the other. Lana let her pussy sink down on his hard shaft, her butt sticking to the damp lace panties he wore. Then up the shaft again. Sweat appeared on her brow as she pumped at his cock with her pussy.