Tabitha Ch. 09

Story Info
Wes remembers.
7.6k words
4.65
25.7k
11

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaLaLady
LaLaLady
859 Followers

"Thanks for agreeing to this," Vance said as he slid into the booth across from Wes. "I didn't think you'd want to see me."

Wes studied Vance. His old friend looked rough. Vance was usually pale, but his eyes weren't usually red-rimmed with bags underneath. His red hair was spiked in every direction and died black at the tips. There were silver rings on almost every finger, a couple hoops in both ears and a few new tattoos on both arms. "I don't have anything against you," Wes said with a shrug.

"I know but...after what happened, I figured you wouldn't want anything to do with any of us."

"There was a year or two when I wanted all of you to burn in hell, but I'm not holding a grudge against you."

Vance nodded. "True."

"So, why are you in town...hell, why are you in America?"

Vance scrubbed his face with both hands. "I need some coffee," he mumbled. "This time difference is a bitch."

Wes nodded and waved over the waiter.

They ordered lunch and Wes remained silent when the waiter left. He'd asked a question that was yet to be answered.

"Logan set up some meetings with a sponsor. We took the meeting yesterday, in the city. While we're over here, Logan decided to set up some concerts. I guess we're working on increasing our American fan base."

Wes nodded. At this point, the conversation was getting too close to the old wounds. A tattoo on Vance's neck caught his eye. Chaos Paradigm was written in Gothic lettering around one side. Wes looked away quickly.

"I brought you some passes," said Vance pushing the laminated squares across the table. "It's this Friday."

"I don't know about this," Wes sighed nodding at the passes.

Vance nodded. "I thought you don't hold grudges."

"I said I don't hold a grudge against you. I'm not exactly ready to play nice with everyone."

"You know we haven't been the same without you." Vance accepted the coffee and took to drinking it without any sweetener or cream.

"I'm sure Chaos Paradigm will go on without me."

"We haven't written a decent song since you left."

Wes snorted.

"You know what I mean," Vance continued. "Sure we're coasting on what we were before, loyal fans that keep feeding the pig, but creatively, the past two albums are garbage."

Wes smiled. "I wasn't going to say as much, but..."

Vance chuckled. "Asshole."

"You knew that already," said Wes just as their lunch arrived.

The two ate in companionable silence. There was no catching up or going on about the last three years. Since Wes had left Chaos Paradigm and England as a whole...for good measure...he hadn't spoken to any of his former band mates.

Once they were finished, Vance dropped a hundred dollar bill on the table and smiled. "You look good, man."

Wes laughed. "You look like shit."

"Nothing a few nights of free drinks won't fix." Vance tapped the passes, still on the table between them. "I'm not going to insist, but I'll give you as much hell as I can if you don't show. We've got to let the bad blood wash, man."

Wes shrugged, but it went unnoticed because Vance was already out of the booth. "Later."

Wes nodded his good bye.

***

It was that time.

Tabitha had been too distracted by Wes to dread it the way she usually did, but the day had come for her family to go back to England. She'd taken the day off work and slept over at Dion's. They'd stayed up late packing and talking. Rick knew better than to interrupt them. He'd put the kids to bed and gone to sleep early so he could stay up with Lily on the flight. She cried when she woke up that morning. It would be the last time for a long time that she'd wake up in a house full of people. There was something comforting about the sound of laughter and talking when she was used to waking up alone.

She cried for a few minutes before she got out of the bed.

"Auntie!" Rose called from the other side of the door. "Chef Walter wants to know if you're having breakfast! The rest of us have already eaten."

"Tell him I'll be right down, hon!"

"Okay!"

Tabitha listened to her niece's footfalls as she hurried down the hall to get downstairs and tell their cook that Tabitha would indeed be down for breakfast.

Walter Fields was the family's cook when they were in the states. He was a young guy, barely older than Tabitha that had an impressive resume even before being taken on as the Solomon's family cook. He had his own business, a mobile chef. He had clients that he visited a few times a week to prepare lunches and dinners. When the Solomon family was in England, they had Cookie, a chef that stayed in the house with them and traveled with them around the country and on vacation if he wanted.

Walter Fields may have been a part-time hire, but that didn't hurt his business any. He was on a very specific schedule when Tabitha's family was in their home. He showed up around five in the morning to prepare breakfast. He'd leave at nine to visit the other homes in which he worked, and then he'd return by noon to prepare lunch. He'd leave again to do shopping and any other errands needed, return at five to prepare dinner. Once dinner was done, he'd leave again to visit his other clients or execute the occasional catering job. He took on more clients and events when he didn't have to cook three meals a day for Tabitha's family, but even if he only worked for the Solomon family, he'd have more than enough money to live well.

Tabitha did her morning routine and hurried downstairs to eat whatever Walter had prepared that morning. She knew it would be something special, since it was his last day.

"I was about to give up on you!" he said sliding a plate of silver dollar pancakes, fluffy scrambled eggs, and turkey bacon in front of her, followed by a large bowl of fruit with whip cream on top.

"Never give up on me," Tabitha said picking up a fork.

"Rough morning?" he asked.

Tabitha nodded, since her mouth was full of pancakes.

"I'll get your coffee," Walter said patting the table in front of Tabitha's plate.

Walter was nice, he was suspiciously thin for a chef, but his food was magnificent. He had buzzed blonde hair, bright green eyes, and a lop-sided grin. He also had arms full of tattoos from his years as a cook in the Army.

"Thanks," Tabitha said when the mug was placed in front of her.

"It's never for very long," Walter said placing a large hand on her shoulder. "Mr. Solomon said they have to get back because of Mrs. Solomon's pregnancy and the children's school term starting."

Tabitha eyes filled with tears as she nodded. "I know. I'm just being selfish."

"I must be selfish too because I'd prefer it if they stayed."

Tabitha patted Walter's hand. "I'll miss you, Walt."

"You could hire me and we'd see each other all the time!" he joked.

Tabitha smiled. "I don't eat at home enough to make it worth your wile."

"Damn you skinny, single women."

"Aww," said Tabitha, "you called me skinny! I'm tempted to hire you just because of that!"

Walter laughed as he walked off to clean the kitchen.

The airport shuttle arrived right after Tabitha showered and dressed. She threw her bathroom essentials into a gym bag, no sense in wasting the body wash and toothpaste. It would just sit in the bathroom untouched for the next few months if she didn't take it home with her. Tabitha kept a dresser full of clothes at her sister's house, mostly medium-length skirts, blouses, and a few sweaters. The house staff would pack them up and have them delivered to her apartment in the process of closing up the house. Tabitha put all her shoes in the gym bag, though. They did not deserve to be left alone or neglected. They were going home safe in her care.

"Tabby!" Dion called up the stair case just as she was shutting her bedroom door behind her. "Everyone's loaded in, let's go!"

Tabitha didn't have time to be sad. She ran down the stairs and out the front door. She put her bulging gym bag in the passenger seat of her car, locked it, and rushed into the airport shuttle where everyone was waiting.

To Tabitha, the ride was long and loud, but not long enough.

That afternoon when she finally made it back to her apartment, it was too quiet. She put away her shoes slowly, lining them up and setting them straight. By the time she was done straightening her closet, it was dinner time and she hadn't eaten since breakfast. She was sorting through the takeout menus in the kitchen drawer when there was a knock at the door.

"What the hell," Tabitha muttered. She couldn't imagine who it would be. Sadly, her best friend had just gotten on a plane back to England and she hadn't spoken to Wes since the night before when she told him that she was spending the night at her sister's and seeing them off at the airport.

Wes smiled when she opened the door. Tabitha didn't. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought you'd be down about your sister leaving, can't say I know how you feel. Jazzy seems to always be around, but I can tell that you miss her when she's gone."

Tabitha bit back the urge to break into blubbering sobs and tell Wesley that she wished Dion would stop leaving her on the continent alone. Sometimes she wished she still lived with Dion and Rick, like when she was in high school.

"So," Wes continued in her silence, "I brought over Tai food and a few movies that might distract you."

Tabitha stepped aside and let him enter the apartment. She followed him into the kitchen and watched him set out the white boxes.

"You know what," Tabitha said putting a hand on his arm. "I'm not really hungry."

"Okay," said Wes dropping a set of chopsticks onto the kitchen counter. "We can start with a movie first."

"No movie either," Tabitha said, "let's go to bed."

Wes frowned. "I didn't come over for that. I came over to cheer you up."

Tabitha smiled. "I know you didn't come over to take advantage of me, that's why I'm offering."

Wes slid his fingers around her wrist and started for her bedroom. Tabitha giggled at the look of determination on his face.

"I thought you'd be depressed and you're throwing yourself at me!" he said when they'd entered her bedroom. He let go of her wrist, so she was able to slip off her dress and work off her underwear. Meanwhile, Wes pulled off his t-shirt and made quick work of his jeans.

"There's no sense in dwelling on what I can't change," Tabitha sighed reaching behind her to unhook her bra. The straps were still sliding down her arms when Wes pounced on her now freed breasts. He pulled the left nipple into his mouth, licking and suckling. Tabitha was so thrown off by his sudden act that she stilled and her eyes drifted shut. Wes had to pull the bra from her arms and toss it aside himself. He moved to the right breast and gave it the same treatment, Tabitha moaned in appreciation. Her fingers pulled through his dark hair.

"I've been thinking about you," Wes whispered when he'd stood to full height.

Tabitha opened her eyes and smiled. She let her palms drift over his bare chest. Wes wasn't going to win Mr. Olympia any time soon...but his body was perfect. He was thin, but muscular, with firm abs and strong arms. His legs were long and strong and Tabitha had no doubt that he could carry her and the fifteen or so extra pounds she was holding onto. The tattoos didn't interrupt or deter from her appreciating his body. He had quite a few. Besides the microphone on his arm, the sun on his shoulder, the word famous going down his rib cage, and the nautical stars above each hip, there was also a tattoo on one pectoral that read, "Man of Mettle" in bold, black letters. Tabitha licked it.

"Fuck, Tabby," he hissed grabbing the back of her head and fisting her brown curls in his hand. He pulled her head back, angling her face up to his and took her mouth.

"That's what I'm trying to do, Wesley!" Tabitha gasped when he released her, lest they both suffocate.

Wes grabbed her around the waist and brought them both down on the bed. In seconds he was on her, one hand in her hair, teeth on her throat, the other hand under her thigh to hook her foot around his waist.

Before Tabitha could form a complete thought, Wes was sliding into her. Instead of thinking, she let out a long, low groan.

Wes seemed to know exactly what she needed. He took her hard and fast, making her cum within five minutes. It took longer for him, just as she was in the throws of a second orgasm; he cursed and filled her with his seed.

He withdrew from her slowly, kissing her the entire time. "Fuck Tabby."

"We did that already, Wesley. Now, its time to eat!" She kissed his cheek before slipping out of the bed and searching out her underwear.

"I feel so used," Wes grumbled as she picked through their discarded clothing.

"Aw," Tabitha said turning to him. "Did you want to cuddle?"

He laughed. "As long as we're naked."

She pulled a face and stuck her tongue out at him.

"That would work too."

She huffed and waved the comment away. After a few minutes, she recovered her underwear and tugged them on. Then she went straight for his t-shirt.

"I'm going to collect that later," he warned once she had it on.

"You can try," she teased. "Get out of bed, I'm distracted already! Let's go eat!"

Wes shrugged, got out of bed, pulled on his jeans and followed her into the kitchen where they'd left their lunch.

***

"What's this?" Tabitha asked taking a magazine from Wanda's outstretched hand.

"There's a stack of them on Laura's desk." Wanda said flatly.

Tabitha looked up at her co-worker and frowned. Wanda was an older woman and always looked tired for some reason. Maybe it was the fact that her bun was always falling out, no matter what time of day. Maybe it was the fact that her ankle-length skirts were always rumpled. It may have been the dark bags under her gray eyes. Whatever it was, Wanda heaved a sigh when Tabitha looked down at the magazine, already open to a page in the middle.

There was a quarter page picture of her family at the airport. Dion and Rick were fussing over Lily. Rose was looking through her backpack. Tabitha and Patrick were hugging goodbye. Tabitha felt anger rise from the pit of her stomach. What was she doing in a magazine? What was her family doing in a magazine?

"I thought you should know," Wanda said turning to walk out of Tabitha's office.

Tabitha read the caption below the picture. "The notoriously private Lord and Lady Solomon with their children (L-R) Lily, Rose, and Patrick Nelson Solomon the Fifth, at JFK airport, sources say the unidentified woman (far right) is a close friend of Lady Solomon."

Tabitha's hands were shaking. Who had taken this picture? She took a few deep breaths to calm herself. At least Dion had been holding Lily so her pregnant belly wasn't obvious. At least the magazine hadn't picked up on that. She slammed the rag onto her desk, slid away from it and stormed out of the office. She made a beeline for Laura's desk, and she was praying for the serenity to not kill that woman.

Laura's eyes went wide when she saw Tabitha approaching. Her shock delayed the reaction she should have had in the first place because by the time she reached both hands out to grab the pile of magazines on her desk, Tabitha had slammed her open hand down on it.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Tabitha hissed.

Laura had the grace to look sheepish. "I just thought..."

"You thought you'd pass these out to everyone in the office and have my business in the street. If you think I'm going to sit by and let you embarrass me or my family, you've got another thing coming!" Tabitha picked up the top magazine and shook it in Laura's face. "Are you proud of yourself? You're no better than the asshole that snuck these pictures! You're a fucking parasite and I'll end you before I let you hurt my family."

Laura actually teared up. "I'm sorry, I thought you knew. I mean, I've never known anyone personally that was in a tabloid."

"Bitch, you still don't!" Tabitha gathered the armful of magazines and walked back to her office. It took her twenty-five minutes to tear that page out of every magazine she'd confiscated. Then, she calmly took the pile of magazines and dropped them back on Laura's desk.

"Never again," she hissed before turning on a heel and returning to her office.

Tabitha was useless for the rest of the day...even after she'd run the pages through the cross shredder. The idea that people were buying the magazines and able to see such an intimate moment she'd shared with her family made her skin crawl.

***

"Mr. Dennis, I don't think this is a good idea." Wes looked down at the paper in his hand and frowned.

"Don't be silly, son. This is a great opportunity for you."

Wes had barely gotten through the door that morning when his boss walked up to him with an application for guitar lessons. The kid was thirteen; a boy named Alton Russo, and had some musical experience. He played saxophone in the school band since fifth grade, typical kid stuff.

"This is for after school lessons in the store," Wes said putting the paper down on the counter in front of him.

"The store isn't going to be open in the afternoons any longer." Mr. Dennis said matter-of-factly.

Wes was jolted out of studying the paper. "What? Why?"

"It'll cut the utilities in half if we're only open half a day," sighed Mr. Dennis.

Wes frowned. That explained the guitar lesson.

"Look," Mr. Dennis said slumping forward so he was leaning over the counter. "It's not fair to you to only have a job half the time. This mother is serious about her son getting to learn the guitar. The kid is interested and driven. I have my piano lesson clients, so it's only fair you have a way to supplement the salary you'll be losing because I can't keep the lights on in here."

Wes frowned. "Okay. I'll give the lessons, but I can't start until next week. I've been told my house needs some redecorating."

Mr. Dennis just smiled and walked toward the front of the store. He was holding a cloth to buff the already shiny Baldwin piano closest to the front window.

***

Wes massaged his stiff dick through the rough denim of his jeans. Tabitha was doing her best to kill him. She was scurrying around her apartment before their date, doing some kind of magic to her hair that secured the curls on the top of her head. It was the dress that was doing him in...he'd seen it before in the closet. It had been tear-drop shaped then, but now it was clinging to her curves, showing glimpses of her tits, her entire back, and more leg than should be legal.

"I don't know if I can handle you in that dress while there are other people around," he groaned when she bent over to secure a shoe strap around her ankle.

"You're the one that offered to take me to this concert. Is it the dress? Do you want me to change?"

Wes adjusted again. "It's most definitely the dress, but I don't want you to change a fucking thing. I wanna fuck you in and out of that dress."

Tabitha blushed prettily. "You can do that later...just wait until we get home."

"You want me to wait? You're not the one standing here looking at you in that dress. I don't know if I can wait."

Tabby slid her hands down her sides and over her hips. "You can be good for a few hours, can't you?"

Wes squeezed his dick again and groaned. "I'm not making any promises Tabby."

***

"I can't wait!" Tabitha squealed once they were in the car and well on their way. "Dravyn is so pretty! She's got that blonde hair and those big blue eyes, even though she goes heavy on the eye makeup, and she's got that sultry voice. She reminds me of Kerli, except less ethereal. Maybe more like a blonde version of Dolores O'Riordan...you know the lead singer of The Cranberries...of course you know that. No, no, maybe a punk rock Leigh Nash."

"Now that's a name I don't know," interrupted Wes.

LaLaLady
LaLaLady
859 Followers