Taboo

Story Info
A young man learns a valuable lesson.
1.2k words
3.96
38.4k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furious1
furious1
33 Followers

An electrical vibration coursed through his groin and belly when the sound of the car door closing was followed by the sounds of her entering the house. It was late for her to be coming home and he hoped that maybe she joined a friend for a glass or two of wine or better yet martinis after work; for last week after she had a few drinks he had witnessed one of the greatest sights of his young life and now he was hoping to see more.

Last week after dinner her sister called and she spent the rest of the evening on the phone drinking wine while catching up and filling in on all of the latest happenings and gossip of family and friends. He followed his normal routine after dinner and watched some TV and then headed up to his room where he would look at some porn on his laptop, masturbate and then go to sleep. After viewing some really nasty sites he shut his computer down and slowly lubricated his hard cock with lotion from his nightstand, abruptly stopping when he heard her footsteps climbing the stairs and coming down the hall.

He lay still and quiet while squeezing his full erection to maintain its hardness; his door was open just a crack and he did not want to be embarrassed and shamed by getting caught playing with himself. Masturbation was embarrassing and even though it felt good he did not think that many other people did it. Her shadow silently crossed his doorway and entered her bedroom across the hall; he knew that she thought he was asleep.

With his now flaccid lubricated penis gripped firmly in his hand he set about drying it off and ready to quit and call it a night when he heard sexual sounds coming from her TV. He listened a bit and then quietly snuck out of bed and crept to his doorway to get a better listen.

"Holy shit," he said to himself quietly.

He could make out definite pornographic sounds coming from her room with her door open just a crack, there was a woman moaning and saying things like "faster" and even dirtier "fuck my pussy". His flaccid penis grew hard and then even harder as he knelt in his room by his door.

Growing bold from curiosity he opened his door and crawled over to hers to peek into her room. Eyes as big as plates now he could not believe what he was hearing, under the sound of some woman getting fucked on TV he could hear her quietly moaning as she slowly tossed and turned in her bed. Though he could not see the cause he could also hear a quiet but definite buzzing sound that forced him to abandon his secretive position and gently push open her door allowing his head full penetration into her lair and giving him a very good view of the erotic scene unfolding before his immature eyes.

Though he admired her voluptuous body and her beautiful feminine curves since he could remember he never thought of her in a sexual manner, until now as he viewed her naked and squirming as she lay on her back with her knees bent and feet firmly planted into her mattress. This position gave him full view of her large milky smooth breasts as they moved and heaved over her body and her open vagina healthy with hair and wide open as she firmly inserted a large falic shaped vibrator deep into her wet and beautiful flower of a pussy. She had one hand firmly grasping the vibrator as she thrust it deep into her over and over again; she twisted and turned as she raised her body off the bed using her legs and back. Her other hand that was clutching the sheets slowly patted around until it found a much smaller, smooth vibrator that was already on and buzzing. As she continued to push and pull the larger one in and out of her beautiful wetness she used the smaller one to at first gently probe and vibrate around her ass and then amazingly full penetration into her anus.

With the dull light and the still erotic sounds coming from the TV coupled with the heavy breathing and slow moaning coming from her he watched with an extreme sense of excitement coupled with the mental sense of wrong doing from watching, his now full blast erection was more than he could handle. The head of his cock was moist and shiny with pre-cum and he squeezed as hard as he could trying to hold back the flood to no avail as his erection pumped his orgasm out onto his hand, arm and onto the floor as he accidentally let out an audible moan.

Suddenly the movement in her bed stopped and she immediately muted the television as for one second their eyes met as he crouched in her open doorway in horror like a deer stuck in headlights. Quickly he ducked out and in a crouch quietly ran into his room and shut his door before jumping into bed with his hands and crotch sticky and moist with his semen.

He lay for what felt like an eternity waiting for her to come in and scold him; but she didn't. Finally he gathered enough courage to walk to his door and put his ear to it. Not hearing any sounds he carefully cracked his door and peaked out, her door was closed but he could still hear the TV with lovemaking continuing and amazingly he heard her in a passionate climax. Did she not see him or did she see him and continue? Her door was now closed so she must have seen something.

He fell asleep still wet and sticky but with a sense of relief and happiness that she partaked in the same late night activities as him. The next morning upon awakening he traveled downstairs ashamed and afraid of what would happen and surprisingly breakfast was waiting and she said "good morning" and kissed him lightly on the lips and rubbed his arm. Nothing was said or acknowledged and life went on.

A week had passed and now it was late and he was in his room with the door cracked and she was heading upstairs; he breathed heavily awaiting lying naked on his bed with his nightstand light on, slowly and deliberately stroking his erection. He wanted her to see it and to know that she was not the only one that masturbated and that they shared this one special thing.

As she approached his door he closed his eyes and fantasized about her masturbating, she stopped at his door and he opened one eye and could see her stopped and looking in. He closed his eyes again and continued to slowly manipulate his cock; he couldn't believe that she was still watching. He stopped just prior to climax and looked at his door, she lowered her eyes and slowly pushed his door all the way open before walking into her room leaving her door open.

Her television went on and soon he could plainly hear porn coming from her room and he saw that her light was on. For several moments they both masturbated separately knowing what the other was doing. He tried to muster the courage to walk in to her room but he could not; he soon ejaculated and then cleaned up and went to sleep thinking of the vision of her and what she smelled like and what she might taste like.

furious1
furious1
33 Followers