Taboo! Lesbian Teen's Mom-Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joyce had risen, put on her own pareia – breasts not exposed - and joined the other two at the table by the time Susan finished this "grim" recitation.

"It sounds brutal," she responded. "Well, England expects that every man will do his duty . . ."

"Right you are, Miss," Susan said as she poured a cup of java for Joyce. "Cream?"

"No thanks. Straight up for me." She sipped, and not surprisingly the coffee was amazingly good. She looked at Kara, who had stopped spooning the honey-coated sugar bombs into her mouth to take in this byplay, and whose eyes were twinkling in delight. "Hiya, sweetie," Joyce smiled at her daughter. "I guess I don't have to worry about you catching cold in this tropical climate."

For a moment Kara seemed puzzled - she had completely forgotten her toplessness. Then, when the meaning of the wry jest sank in, the girl glanced down at her naked breasts as if surprised to find them exposed, and her face turned beet red. Susan and Joyce both burst out laughing at this reaction, and after a moment Kara snickered too, when she realized how silly she must have looked.

"Gee, mom, it seemed the natural thing to do." She sounded a little worried. Joyce relented.

"Of course it is, honey. You look like nature's child herself. It's alright – you dress however you want, dear. This is your vacation too."

A snarky voice inside Joyce's head could not resist adding a silent, "I'm sure your lesbian lover doesn't mind, either," but she quashed the thought as unworthy – even if probably true. Joyce mentally shook herself and turned back to Susan. "Did you say snorkel in the coral reef? I've always dreamed of doing that."

"You bet, Joyce, as much as you want. It's just as beautiful as it looks on all those nature shows on TV, too. More, even, because it's real. And it's good exercise, which we'll all need if we're not going to get fat given all that eating on the schedule."

"Wow, it's amazing," Joyce said. "It is like a dream come true. Wait a minute – it really is a dream come true. Thank you again, Susan." Then she remembered: "And you're welcome, Susan." The wealthy young woman's face lit up at this proof that Joyce fully "got it."

Susan brought out some bagels and cream cheese, which she and Joyce shared while Kara had another bowl of the atrocious cereal. And then it was on to the "grim" program the young woman had outlined, beginning with a quick dip in the ocean, and some heavy lifting – of chaise lounges to set up in the sun.

Before they left the hut Joyce had slipped into a bathing suit, but noticed that Susan and Kara did not change out of their pareias. The reason soon became clear – the two considered this a "clothing optional" beach, and intended to swim and lounge in the nude.

Joyce had to admit that this made sense, but she personally wasn't quite prepared to "go native" to that extent just yet. Oddly enough, she felt a bit self-conscious wearing a suit while the other two went au naturel, but she decided to grin and not bare it, at least for now.

She was very eager to check out that coral reef, though, and asked Susan if they could. Of course the answer was yes. Susan led her companions to a small shed that contained various items of recreational equipment, including facemasks, swim fins, snorkels, and inflatable life vests. She explained that the last item was necessary because the water over the reef was shallow in places, and standing up there would damage the coral and over time even kill the reef.

Then they were in the water and in the reef, and it was as magical as Joyce imagined. The three women spent almost two hours exploring in the warm water, and only returned to the beach for the next item on the relentless schedule – lunch. Followed by dozing on chaise lounges under the shade of the palm trees.

Kara actually was dozing when Susan got up from her chair and indicated that Joyce should join her for a walk on the beach. The young woman had been waiting for a chance to have a one-on-one talk with Kara's mom. She had thought hard about the girl's "problem" – the fact that she was "in love with my mom," and decided that the only way to handle it was to be totally honest with Joyce.

"Joyce, I think you have some idea about the nature of Kara and my relationship," she began.

"Yes I do, Susan. I heard you – saw you – in bed together this morning." Susan looked embarrassed at this.

"I'm sorry about that, Joyce. I had not meant to be so – rude, I guess. Kara came to me, and I was weak. I'm sorry. It was rude. But Joyce, I don't apologize for my relationship with Kara."

"I forgive you for your 'rudeness,' Susan, if that's what it was. And while I feel like I should hate you and be furious for your relationship with Kara, I can't, because I just can't sense anything bad there. But I am confused about what exactly that relationship is, beside the obvious. Why don't you tell me the whole story?"

So Susan did, beginning with how Kara had shown up at Lez! Productions looking to enter the adult film industry, so that she could help her mother. Which of course caused Joyce to break down in tears. And how Susan's friend Jinna had instead directed Kara to Susan.

"You have to understand, Joyce, most of the girls Jinna sends to me are looking for two things – an escape from an unsatisfactory situation at home, and a sexual adventure. Obviously the first did not apply to Kara – but the second did."

"I believe you, Susan," Joyce said. "Kara inherits that 'sex-positive' gene from me. I certainly don't hold it against her, or against myself, either. I just want her to be happy, and get joy from it, not misery, like I did."

"I understand, Joyce. I want the same thing for Kara. Joyce, I must ask you a question. Have you ever had sex with another woman? Or thought about doing it?"

Joyce was embarrassed, but could not think of any reason not to be completely honest with her "benefactress" – and her daughter's lover.

"Susan, that 'sex positive' gene is very powerful. The answer is, almost and yes. When I was in high school one of my girlfriends and I 'fooled around' a few times. I mean kissing and I guess you would call it 'heavy petting.' 'First base,' 'second base,' a little bit of 'third base' – what you and Kara were doing this morning – but no 'home run' – orgasm, and no – other kinds of girl-girl sex. But only because we never got the chance. I got pregnant around then, and my life went to hell in a handbasket.

But I've thought about it a lot, too, to answer your second question. I suspect that if my life had turned out different I might have ended up bisexual. Maybe that's the reason why I can't work up any hostility over you and Kara."

Susan gave Joyce a hug in sympathy for the hard life she had lived. Joyce resisted at first, but them submitted, and accepted the sympathy in the spirit it was offered.

"I'm sorry, Joyce," Susan said, picking up on the woman's mixed feelings at that moment. "Maybe I needed that hug more that you. I've had some bad moments in my life" – she was thinking about when her parents were killed in a car wreck when she was 12 – "but of course I've had it a lot easier that you."

Now it was Joyce who felt sympathy, curiously enough. She took Susan's hand in her own and gave it squeeze, which got them past that awkward moment and back on track. Not that Joyce knew where that track was leading.

"Joyce, do you find me attractive," Susan asked. Joyce's eyes popped wide open at this. "There's a reason for me asking besides the obvious one – I mean, yes, I am a lesbian and you are a very attractive woman. But that's not why I'm asking, although that would be a good reason to ask. Oh, I'm messing this all up. Just play along with for me for minute, will you? Please?"

Joyce shrugged – "shrugging again," she thought – and decided to do so. Play along, that is.

"Susan, you're a knockout. Of course you know that. Do I find you attractive as a potential sex partner, is that what you mean?" Susan looked embarrassed, but nodded. "Well, I hadn't thought about it, but since you ask me to – hmmm, yeah, it's possible. Um - definitely possible. But you were suggesting that your question is more complicated than a simple proposition. I'm all ears, Susan."

"OK, Joyce. I'll just say it: The thing that brought you to my attention was Kara. She came to me asking for help. She said she's 'in love' with you. She meant she wants to have sex with you."

Joyce had thought she was beyond shock, but realized she had been mistaken. Her head was spinning and she felt dizzy. She experienced the same sensation of unreality as when that letter arrived six weeks ago, but for a very different reason. As she had after absorbing that letter she sat down hard. On a beautiful sand beach this time, not a decrepit sofa. Susan plunked down beside her, and for several minutes neither spoke.

Joyce looked at Susan, saying nothing for a moment, and then spoke: "You have obviously known about this for at least six weeks – what do you make of it? And what do you propose, if anything?"

"Well, I think it's fucking weird, what do you think! But I can't find anything bad about it either, other than the usual societal taboos, which already damn me all to hell, so I don't lose any sleep over those. This one I do a little bit, though – lose sleep over, I mean, because I'm afraid there might be good reasons for it besides the obvious inbreeding one.

"But to hear the girl describe her desire, well, it kind of makes sense – you are beautiful, sexy, and as good as Kara says you are. I mean, heck, I don't blame her! But then, you're not my mom. I hadn't reached puberty yet when my mom was killed in a car wreck, so I really have no personal frame of reference.

"As for what I propose, well, I have an idea, but I won't put it in the form of a proposal. I'll just tell you the idea, and you be the judge.

"My idea is that I seduce you and fuck you, Joyce. With Kara there. In bed with us. And I probably fuck her, too, at the same time. It's crazy. It's sick. But here we are, on a deserted tropical island, so what the hell. Like they say, 'what happens here, stays here.'

"Maybe when faced with the reality Kara will change her mind. Maybe she won't, and you will end up having sex together. I have to admit, I'm pretty sure it's considered wrong for good reasons, rather than the usual dumb ones, but the idea does titillate me. It's the ultimate 'forbidden fruit,' you know? But – well, I'll just leave it at that."

Joyce said nothing for a long time. Little wavelets lapped against the shore. Gulls screeched over the reef, and tropical birds made noises in the palms.

"I can't believe I'm not demanding that you call that airplane back or whatever you do to get out of here, but – I'll think about it." Joyce finally said. She was silent again, looking down at the sand, and then turned and looked Susan in the eyes for a full minute, weighing, and judging.

"You have my permission to try to 'seduce' me Susan. You will probably succeed, but there is no guarantee. If you do, I have no idea what will happen if things develop as you suggest. I can't imagine having sex with my daughter under any circumstances, though. Let's get back – Kara is probably wondering where we are. Hell, she might think you've already seduced me."

Joyce got up and started walking. Susan followed a minute later, and in just a few minutes came around the curve of the small island to see Joyce and Kara standing by the water, Joyce with her arm around the girl protectively, Kara again wearing her pareia "Tahitian style," with her darling small breasts exposed. Susan stopped out of sight and admired the pair, a little jealous for the deep love the two obviously shared.

Other than one more swim the women undertook no further strenuous activities that afternoon. The evening went as Susan had predicted, a cocktail on the patio, then dinner, which was grilled steaks, baked potatoes, and frozen spinach. After dinner she proposed that they watch a movie on the VCR and TV stored in a recessed cabinet. Susan selected the film, a corny feel-good romantic comedy from the 1990s.

The three sat close together on the couch in front of the TV, which was basic and small. Home entertainment was not a prominent feature of island life. When the movie ended the screen went blank, and they chatted about what they liked in the movie, and didn't like – the usual stuff. Then, the TV came to life again - but what was on it did not come out of Hollywood.

Conversation froze as Kara and her mother registered what was on the screen. Susan already knew – she had planned this.

It was a "girls kissing" video produced by Jinna and Lez! Productions. Not sex, but two very pretty young girls, with clothes on even, just kissing. Passionate, lip-on-lip kissing. The girls' arms were around each other, and they alternated kissing each other's lips, then kissing each other's faces, necks and ears. Followed by more lip kissing. It was very sensual, and yet - sweet.

There was silence as the three watched. Kara was embarrassed, but excited, too – she suspected this was part of some clever gambit planned by Susan. Joyce also was embarrassed, but – interested, also. She had to admit she found the video charming – and erotic! She too suspected that Susan had something up her sleeve.

Susan liked the film too, of course. She let it run for about five minutes before saying with outrageous insincerity, "Oops," and turning it off. The other two played their parts of being embarrassed but otherwise clueless. Well, neither Joyce nor Kara had to fake the embarrassment.

Then the awkward moment passed – the deliberately manufactured awkward moment - and once again Susan helped convert the couches into comfortable bedsteads. Both Joyce and Kara were a little surprised that the young woman did not follow up on this little play, but both trusted that she knew what she was doing.

The next morning was a repeat of the first – except there was no pre-dawn sex in Susan's bed. Kara came to her as the previous morning, but instead of inviting her in Susan sat up, put her arm around the girl, and carried on whispered conversation.

"Kara, do you trust me?"

"Of course, Susan."

"Good. I know you do. Well, be patient. I don't know exactly what's going to happen, but I think something good will. But in the meantime we can't have sex because it's – rude. Do you know what I mean?"

Kara thought she did, and though disappointed, she nodded. Susan kissed the girl on the lips – thoroughly and sensually, in the style of the "girls kissing" video, and then whispered a final, "Be patient – now go!" Well-kissed, and excited at the promise in Susan's words, Kara went, back to her couch, and to sleep.

Two hours later the three women sat around the table, the older ones sipping coffee, Kara happily crunching sugar bombs. She was again dressed in her darling topless Tahitian costume, tiny breasts exposed. Joyce and Susan wore their pareias in the westernized mode – Joyce out of modesty and Susan out of politeness to her guest.

Chapter 7 – Mom's seduction.

Following a continental breakfast Joyce retired to the bathroom suite to select a bathing suit. Then, recalling how she had felt like a prude and an odd-girl-out while Susan and her daughter swam and lounged in the buff, and considering how much nicer it would be to not have to wear the clammy, salt-encrusted garment on the deserted beach, she thought, "The heck with it," and closed the drawer, contents untouched.

Shortly afterwards all three were setting out their chaise lounges in the tropical sun, each still wearing their pareia, or in Kara's case her "half-pareia." One of the "travel instructions" Joyce had received had been to get a tan in advance. The note had actually included coupons good at a nearby tanning salon.

She and Kara followed this instruction, and it was a good thing, or else after the previous day in the tropical sun they would both have been burn ward cases. But it still was prudent to use sunscreen as much as possible. All three women had applied this several times the previous day, helping with each other's backs.

Susan and Kara dropped their wraps, and of course had nothing on underneath. Joyce was still self conscious about doing the same, so she fussed around setting up while the others oiled up with sun lotion. They were settling in when she ran out of delaying tactics, and finally dropped her own garment. Noting her mother's choice to go suit-less Kara said, "Yay, mom!"

Susan's eyebrows rose at the sight, partly out of suspicion that this might be related to Joyce's having given "permission" to be the subject of an attempted seduction. And partly out of, well, lusty enjoyment of the view! She had briefly seen Joyce naked in the shower, but now appreciated the opportunity to give the woman's charms a healthy ogle.

And they were something to ogle at! One byproduct of Joyce's hard life was that she never had the opportunity to put on weight or lose the muscle tone of youth. Despite their size her large breasts were still firm, and while wide and womanly there was no extra fat on her hips, thighs or butt. Joyce's sex was covered by a moderately thick bush that was the same lovely chestnut color as her beautiful long hair.

Joyce had worn a two-piece bathing suit in the tanning salon, so her "naughty bits" did not have the protective tan of the rest. Susan had noted this before, but now out in the sun it was significant. And significant in another way, also: Susan realized after their conversation that the sexual activities she had outlined to Joyce must not be delayed, or the resulting tension would spoil the atmosphere of the vacation.

She was determined to go for the kill at the first opportunity, and this looked like a good one. The "girls kissing" video the night before was just a teaser – they were all tired then. But now they were fresh.

"Oh my, Joyce, you're going to have to be extra careful of the sun," Susan said. "Here, let me help." Susan stood as she said this, and picked up the bottle of sun screen. Seeing her intention Joyce turned around to expose her naked back, and Susan began working the cream into the woman's shoulders.

"Gosh, you're all tense. Here, let me try to work out some of these knots while I'm at it." With that Susan began giving the woman an skillful shoulder massage. Very skillful, because given her chosen sexual lifestyle Susan had made herself well practiced in all the sensual arts.

Joyce groaned in appreciation. "God, Susan, you are good at that," she said. Susan promised herself that at some other time she would give Joyce the full relaxing massage treatment from head to toe. Not now, though – she had a different treatment in mind. She worked the shoulders for a few more minutes, and then resumed the application of sun screen to Joyce's back, rubbing the lotion in thoroughly.

She moved lower, smoothing the lotion onto the woman's white rear end. Joyce could have done this part herself, but said nothing, and remained passive. Both women were standing, and Susan bent over to rub lotion into the back of Joyce's thighs, and her calves, massaging as much as applying, all the way down, and all the way back up.

Susan took more lotion and reached between those thighs, rubbing it softly onto their inner surfaces, starting just above the knees, and working up.

Somewhere on the way up Susan and Joyce turned a corner, and both knew it. So did darling little naked Kara. She had been happy to see her mom join the "clothing optional" club, but now her eyes grew wide as they took in the blatant almost-sexual activity underway between her lesbian lover and her mother.

Susan's hands arrived at the top of Joyce's inner thighs. She stopped rubbing and began to caress softly, but only for a moment. Then she withdrew her hands and put more lotion on them. She lifted one of Joyce's arms and sensuously applied the cream to its entire surface, saving the sensitive crook and underside of the forearm for last. As with the soft flesh of Joyce's inner thighs these parts received more of a caress than an application.

123456...9