Tack Room Ch. 02

Story Info
Revenge, humiliation, male rape, a little bdsm.
1.1k words
4.11
78k
25
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oralguy82
oralguy82
313 Followers

2 This tale is about revenge, humiliation, male rape, a little BD,SM so if you don't like that stuff, do not read!

I had been caught and tied up by 2 girls who I used to "use" and now they were using me for their revenge and amusement.

Next, I was aware of more people around me. Someone grabbed my balls and gave a real tight squeeze, when I leaped and twisted against my bonds in pain, I heard lots of laughing.

Then someone tapped them kind of softly but it still hurt me and I groaned and tried to pull myself into the breeding bench, more laughter.

Then quiet. And I felt a cock push against my lips. I opened my mouth and let the cock slip in. The new cock stroked in and out of my mouth a few times and pulled out.

I laid there, and my balls were squeezed again. I got it.

"Please let me suck your cock." I asked.

More laughter as the new hard cock stroked into my mouth.

The cock, number three, stroked in and out of my mouth, sliding deep up to my throat opening causing me to gag and drool like a pig.

Then number three left my mouth.

Miss Cathy removed an ear plug and told me; "OK now your are to ask cock number three to fuck your ass, or your balls will get a real work out!"

I quickly asked "Please cock three please fuck my ass, PLEASE!." I meant it, I learned quickly, and I knew the position I was in and did not want any more pain.

I learned the humiliation was much easier than the pain.

I kind of liked the humiliation!!!

The humiliation was kind of cool.

Then as cock three was pushing against my ass hole I pushed back a little and got ready, at that moment, cock four was against my lips.

I opened my mouth and asked "Please let me suck your cock!"

Cock four obliged and invaded my begging mouth.

Then cocks three and four began a rhythm fucking me at both ends.

Two cocks working in and out of me, deep fucking my ass and mouth, and more than being resigned to my fate, I was now kind of liking it.

My cock was rock hard, and soon I felt a hand on it, this time not rubbing liniment into it but a nice stroking.

I kind of liked it but k nice I didn't want to cum now, not now please.

But I couldn't say anything.

Luckily the stroking stopped and let me cool down just a little and then concentrate on the fucking I was getting.

Thinking about getting fucked and wondering where all this was going to lead.

Knowing those pictures weren't taken just to use up film.

And then I felt my cock getting real good feeling all by it's self and really realized NO NO COCK PLEASE DON'T CUM NOW, my

God that would be so humiliating, to come while being fucked would show everyone what a pig I was, that I must be queer.

I managed to relieve some of the delicious feeling by whipping my ass around and stressing the area, but of course, that was interpreted as my enjoyment of getting ass fucked.

More humiliating laughter.

Noe the cock in my ass was dumping his load of spunk into my ass and his hands were holding my ass hard and he was in as deep as he could get.

Next the cock in my mouth started shooting cum into my mouth, shooting cum and spreading cum all in my mouth so the taste was complete.

I gagged and drooled cum and spit all down my chin and onto the floor.

I could hear more laughter and cameras going off.

Miss Cindy pulled a ear plug out and demanded, "Swallow that! swallow that cum and give us a big gulp and mmmmmmm!".

I swallowed, making a big, exagerated gulping sound, and went "MMMMMMMMMMMmmmm!"

Lots of laughter.

Then it was apparent the cocks were getting dressed and leaving.

I did hear one of the cock owners say "That was fun, thanks.".

But then, he must have been reminded to hush up.

I didn't recognize the voice anyway.

As I heard their cars drive away, Miss Cathy came up and took the other ear plug out and my blindfold off.

I blinked and got accustomed to seeing again.

Miss Cathy brought me up to date on their plans for me.

"Now we are going to untie you. You wont cause any trouble will you?"

I shook my head no, I know when I don't have any cards to play. Not only do they have me helpless, have pictures,

but either girl would be tough for me to handle physically, being good firm farm girls.

And, with both of them here, they could have me down and tied again easily.

"I'll do whatever you say."

"Good, now first move easily since I figure you will be sore and kind of stiff."

"When you can move, you are to get off the breeding bench, and get on your knees."

I slowly moved, and lifted my self off the bench,I got on my knees, on the barn floor, next to the bench.

I knelt there, head hanging down, 5 and a half inches of cock sticking out, leaking pre cum. Humiliated, used, abused, beaten!

Beaten by two girls and some unknown cocks who turned be into a cum bucket for all their pleasure and not mine.

Well I had learned of a new kind of pleasure.

Miss Cathy said "OK we have you, your ass is ours for our amusement. You will do whatever we say, or everyone will get to see your pictures.

Everyone will get a real big laugh and they will all know you are a cock sucking little fag with your little boy cunt."

"Yes Miss Cathy."

My cock was rock hard, there was a strange turn on feeling in my stomach, real weird!!!

"Now, lick my boots!"

I leaned over and licked. And of course, another flash of the camera!

I licked both boots as they laughed then when she was satisifed, it was Miss Cindy's turn.

I licked her boots as the camera flashed again then Miss Cindy told me,

"Jerk your little pecker off on my boots."

OH MY GOD,,,I knew where this was going.

I reached down and stroked my cock, and in only a couple of strokes I shot off on to her boot.

FLASH!!!

"Now lick it off!!!"

I was dizzy, I was beaten, I had no choice, I bent forward and licked my spunk off of her boot as they laughed and shot a couple of more pictures.

Then they turned and left, leaving me naked, alone, humiliated and beaten.

I slowly got dressed and walked to my car, wondering what was next......

oralguy82
oralguy82
313 Followers