Tad and Jenny: Their Story

Story Info
A long weekend changes everything.
12.7k words
4.43
15.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tad, your girlfriend on line one." Jenny paged me.

I picked up the line and answered. Yup, once again she pulled her little stupid ass stunt. What is it with women sometimes? They beg for a commitment then when you have the right opportunity they break your plans. This is the second time for Laura, same situation, like she knew it was coming. Yeah, she didn't like me making secret plans without her consent. I was pissed and told her to fuck off. Maybe she got a better offer, more power to her. Matter of fact, I canceled those plans and made new ones immediately. I was going to my uncles cabin in the hills and do some fishing to take my mind off things. I will tell Jenny how to get in touch with me in case of an emergency.

Jenny is something else, my savior many times over. Been my PA now for three years. She calls herself the glorified secretary, event planner and my work wife. I don't know what I would do without her sometimes to tell the truth. She is two years younger than me and married. Her husband doesn't exactly like me, I interfere too much in their life, so he says. Well, there is a few late nights and calls at all hours once in a while. Truthfully, there hasn't been anything else going on between us. Jenny keeps her personal life separate from me and I try not to interfere only when absolutely necessary. The last six months has been totally void in that respect.

I won't lie, Jenny is a good looking woman. Twenty-nine, sassy short blonde hair, five foot six, nice figure though rather flat chested, dresses sexy but not overstated and has a good sense of humor. Our favorite past time lately is talking about the blonde bombshell of a receptionist down stairs. How much cleavage is showing, how short her skirt is and how high her heels are. We think she was a stripper in a past life, maybe as a second job now and we use the dirty knee joke a lot.

Oh well, time to get out of this hell hole and make it an extra long three day trip. I left Jenny the necessary information of where to find me in case of an emergency. Basically, call my uncle as he only lives thirty minutes away. Cell phones don't work up there and no land line because it is a small two bedroom vacation house.

I had my bags packed, stopped for groceries and gas. I actually wanted to get there before dark anyway. Need to get the propane pilots lit and get the circuit breakers turned on. Much easier than stumbling around in the dark with a flashlight.

I know why my uncle has the place. I accidentally showed up a day early about a year ago. My aunt said he was there checking the place out for me. Yup, he was checking the place out alright, well another woman anyway. Always wondered why there is a bunch of eye hooks everywhere. He had a woman stretched from the loft in nothing but high heels barely touching the floor. He was using a flogger on her. The story behind it, she broke into the house and was living there and he was dealing with the issue. Yeah right, I doubted it but maybe he was telling the truth. It would be like him to take payment that way. I knew about the secret life of uncle Charles and aunt Ruth.

I arrived and got everything turned on as the key was where he left it for me. One big great room with tall ceilings when you walk in. Kitchen, dining room and bathroom under the loft. Stairway to the loft on the left when you walk in that leads up to the two bedrooms. I put the groceries away first making sure the beer and wine got cold. I had wine because Laura was suppose to be with me so we could celebrate, that ain't happening now or ever. I canceled the other plans and came here, a place she doesn't know about.

I went up to the bedroom and changed clothes and got into my shorts and t-shirt. Uncle was nice enough to leave the key for the liquor cabinet. I fixed myself a rum and coke and sat on the porch to watch the sun drop behind the mountains. Rather still breeze, the lake glimmering about three hundred yards away down a gradual incline. Forgot about those damn hungry mosquitoes this time of day, no use to waste repellent yet. Time to go in anyway, with the ac running, it had cooled down inside quickly. Made a sandwich and turned the small TV on, one channel, better than nothing and at least a network. I was tired and bored quickly and went to bed, early morning fishing anyway.

Woke up early, had breakfast. Got my little ice chest, put a couple sodas in and out to the SUV to get my gear. Down to the dock where the boat was tied up. Started the trolling motor, I knew of a spot about ten minutes away where I always had luck. Four hours later, very little luck, only one catch that I turned loose being too small. I was getting hungry and made my way back. Take a nap, put beer in the chest and try again later.

I walked in the door and there was a woman suspended from the loft, talk about surprise. Had a mask covering her face, only eyes, nose and mouth showing a ball gag in her mouth. Two chains ran from the mask attached to her long pierced nipples. Her head would pull back pulling the chains and her nipples and tiny breasts would be pulled up roughly. She had on a rubber pair of panties and you could barely hear the hum of a vibrator. Small screams when the nipples were pulled and grunts after it released. Her arms were stretched up in the air by the ropes clipped to wrist cuffs that went through the eye bolts in the loft and tied off at support post. Her legs looked spread, free but no help other than to stand tall in five inch black pumps with wide ankle straps. Her aromatic juices running down her leg. A note was sticking up from the panties.

One of my uncles jokes I bet. I took the note and read it. "Mother fucking son of a bitch!" I screamed. She said she was your slave. Didn't believe her of course. If she is, better teach her some fucking manners. If not, bring her back to me, I will take care of her. Uncle C.

"Jenny, I am so sorry, will have you out of this in a minute." I yelled apologetically. Had to be, she is the only person that knew where I was. I unhooked the chains from her nipples first, they were beautiful. I didn't know they were pierced even. Big and rather long, perfect to suck and nibble on. She was trying to tell me something but I went behind her and found the motor pulling her head back, turning it off and unhooking those chains so I could pull the mask off and remove the gag. Ingenious little wind/unwind motor mounted on a heavy square post on the floor. Jenny was actually secured to the post, the heels of her shoes were clamped to the post keeping her legs spread and immobile.

She started gasping for air. I started to look to see how to untie her.

"Stop." She breathed out heavy then quaked with a grunt.

"What is it?" I asked worried.

"I want to talk first." She said.

"How long have you been like this?" I asked still worried ignoring her statement.

"An hour or two maybe. I want this." She said breathing heavy.

"What?" I asked alarmed.

I want this. I want you to be my Master. I want to be your slave." She said succinctly.

"You what?" I said unbelieving what I just heard.

"You heard me right. I want to be your whore cunt of a slave." She said defiantly.

I just stared at her like I got slapped in the face. I didn't know what to say or think.

"But....but you are married." I said finally as the only thing I could think of.

"No, I have been divorced for over a month. I never told you because I couldn't figure out a way for you to believe me. I was too afraid to do something at the office. I thought this was my perfect chance with Laura out of the picture. No one even knows I am here." She wailed.

My mind snapped I think. She wanted this. She wanted me. How did she know I kind of wanted this? Did I want her?

"Is this how your ex treated you?" I asked finally pulling out of my thinking daze.

"Never, I hope his boyfriend is happy." She said disdainfully.

"Why didn't you buy a strap on?" I said and started laughing.

"That isn't fucking funny." She said madly then started heehawing. "Actually it is funny." She said turning to giggles then a gasping grunt.

"You want to be my slave do you?" I said thoughtfully.

"Yes Sir. I do." She replied with a smile.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I know you will respect, honor and take care of your property Sir." She said.

"How about after I fuck our blonde bimbo and you suck my cum out of her pussy?" I asked bluntly testing her.

"Yes Sir. If that is your desire." She said and grunted again.

"What if I have you suck my uncle while I fuck your ass?" I asked testing again.

"Yes Sir. Gladly." She said and gasped.

"I wish my uncle left me the key to the cabinet." I said thinking out loud.

"He left it unlocked for you." Jenny informed me.

I went over and opened the cabinet. Damn he had a collection as I opened the doors and checked the three drawers. I selected a two inch wide soft flexible paddle. I have seen some of this stuff being used once or twice that didn't mean I knew how. This didn't seem the time to learn either, not yet, so I selected something I was confident I could handle. I tested the paddle slapping my hand, okay, it can hurt. Just need to be careful I thought. I think she has been cumming almost non stop. Think I will relieve her of those panties which I did, they were a sopping mess.

"Suck!" I ordered stuffing the vibrator in her mouth after I turned it off. She started sucking and licking her own juices with her tongue, I was impressed. Even more impressed as her pussy was shaved clean with no hint of stubble. It did look swelled and red from all the action it received. I was worried that it had been too much already.

I threw the panties on the couch and walked behind her. I smacked her right cheek with the paddle but not hard, it jiggled lightly. I smacked the left cheek the same way and got the same reaction. I smacked the right cheek again much harder, her ass bucked forward a little and her ass jiggled more leaving a little redness behind. I followed quickly to the left with the same results. I tried the right again harder still, I finally got an ouch of a scream out of her but not loud. The same reaction with the left. I aimed lower with the same force, must have stung more as I got a hop out of her leg, more of jerk really I guess. The same with the other side.

I came around to her front again, she had teary eyes but looked happy. I swatted both tits quickly trying to miss the nipples and rings. I didn't succeed on the right breast but it wasn't a hard swat, she did react like it hurt, not the good kind. Her legs were stationary and why I chose the thin paddle. I swatted her pussy gently, she must have watched closely with my action and actually pushed into the swat. I wanted to be gentle because it looked over used already but seemed she wanted it. I struck again harder and another harder surprising her. The last one struck a chord and she bucked a little but didn't scream. I swatted her tits the with the same force I hoped. She did let a little scream out from that. It was enough for the time being.

I was hard as a rock and hadn't had sex in over two weeks. I wanted relief and I dreamed about that luscious mouth of hers a time or two but that is all. I went and untied the ropes letting her down. She collapsed in a heap on the floor working the circulation back in and the stiffness out. I took her cuffs off and put them beside the paddle. I released the clamps holding her shoes. I went back to the cabinet drawer where I spied collars and leashes. I pulled one out that had several rings on it, brought it over and put it on her and attached the leash.

"Crawl bitch." I ordered. She crawled on all fours behind me until I got to the couch. I dropped my shorts with my cock bobbing out and sat on the edge of the seat.

"I am going to give you a few minutes so you can get use to my cock then I am going to fuck your mouth." I explained and she nodded her head and went to work.

I am sure she had done this before, just hope she wasn't out of practice. I am not all that well endowed, normal I suppose. I don't know, never thought of measuring before. I am not porn star for sure, at least the ones I have seen.

Jenny knew how, as she went to work wetting my cock first. Those lips felt fantastic as she sucked the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue on the underside. That action caused my cock to jerk and she kept at it up for several twirls. Then she went deeper and came back out, her eyes watching me. Those blue eyes seemed so loving as she looked at me. I was mesmerized by her look. Then she took my entire length held it for a few seconds then backed off. I think she was showing me she could handle it. I let her keep working as it felt wonderful. She started bobbing faster, first short strokes then longer until she took the entire length. She stopped and backed out so she could catch her breath. She started slowly again, that is when I grabbed her head and started pounding her mouth on my cock. I knew I was hitting the back of her throat but I was close now feeling the orgasm welling. I felt my head swell, just a few more strokes, I heard her struggle but I kept at it as I promised. I slammed hard and erupted in her mouth. I heard the gagging but she didn't push away or back. I released her head and she backed off, coughed a couple times, gulped some air. Her drooling mouth was back on my cock using her hands to drain me.

"That was fantastic my loving slave." I said making her stop. She smiled at me trying to clean up the escaped semen with her finger and lick it off sexily. She didn't miss much, and I stopped her.

"Wear it with pride." I told her. She just smiled at me.

"Did you bring clothes with you?" I asked.

"Yes Sir. They are in my car however. Your uncle took what I was wearing so I wouldn't run away when you released me. I had no plans of doing that no matter what happened." Jenny replied.

"They may be outside, but I doubt it knowing him." I said knowingly. Her car wasn't here, my uncle must have brought her car then took it to go home. My uncle is a card.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Yes Sir." Jenny said.

"Fix us something to eat then." I ordered.

"Yes Sir. May I use the bathroom to clean up a little first?" She said getting up and heading off to the kitchen.

"Yes slave you may." I answered getting up and following behind her. She was beautiful with that cute little wiggle she had. I washed up at the sink in the kitchen. Then got a bottle of wine out, opened it and poured two glasses. Jenny came out a few minutes later and I handed her a glass.

"I accept." I said clinking her glass. She smiled at me and we drank a gulp each. I set my glass on the counter and pulled her close and kissed her hungrily. We must have kissed tenderly and passionately for five minutes before we stopped.

"Thank you my wonderful Master." Jenny said out of breath then started making lunch.

Truthfully, I had reservations about being her Master. I knew the lifestyle but never practiced it as it didn't seem mainstream, maybe like one in a thousand women. What are the odds I would meet one or identify her as such when I did? Jenny, right under my nose the whole time proves that.

It wasn't the lifestyle that made the difference either, it is Jenny herself. I never had those kinds of feelings for her because she was married. No use lusting after something you can't have. It was different now and I saw her in a totally different light and she wanted to be mine, completely. Am I in love with her is the question. I think she has been in love with me from the start or nearly, as I looked back on our working relationship.

Did love matter? I have heard the lifestyle wasn't about love but a desire or need in many cases. Having both in the partner is the ultimate happiness. Truthfully, I did love her but as a couple I am not so sure. I am willing to find out that is for sure and the reason for my decision.

Laura was always the business before pleasure type, unimaginative also. Maybe she was mixing business with pleasure for all I knew. Maybe I was just her arm candy so to speak though I wouldn't consider myself as an Adonis. Sex with Laura is pleasurable and we had some things in common but it stopped there, that might be the reason I really didn't want to commit. Laura seemed so repulsive to me now.

I could have got her some clothes of mine to wear. I just couldn't think of an admirable reason why other than me being a gentleman. After lunch I asked Jenny if she knew how to to clean the toys, she did and took care of it. The rubber panties with double vibrator were actually hers and had worn them all morning. She said she was too sore to wear them any longer. It wouldn't work taking a nap now or drinking beer while fishing either as I had two glasses of wine.

I put four bottles of water in the ice chest and dressed. Sunscreen for both of us and bug repellent. Jenny being a sport didn't say a word, she had to know we were going outside. The fishing boat was no tub nor big, only made for two. Problems walking in the heels to the boat but she didn't complain. She could sun herself naked while I fished with no problem. I had better luck with a three trout catch and decided to go back at that point. A wonderful dinner in store, nothing like fresh smoked trout. I cleaned the catch and had them marinating in the fridge and the smoker ready. Jenny made a salad and began soaking the rice I had brought, I think she is going to make a stir fry. She started it without asking or being told, like a dutiful slave or wife.

I am rather tired and I think Jenny is also. A nap wouldn't be out of the way and seems like a good idea to recharge. A shower to get rid of the fish smell first sunscreen and repellent for both of us. Further cooking could be put on hold for a few hours easily enough. We went to the bedroom and took a nap cuddled together. I woke up a little over two hours later, Jenny still snuggled beside me sleeping soundly. Laura always rolled over away from me. Why did I continually compare the two?

I had to use the bathroom and carefully extracted myself from sleeping beauty without waking her. I trod to the bathroom, I was half done when Jenny joined me smiling. She woke missing my warmth and needed the bathroom as well.

"How did my uncle know?" I asked.

"The shoes, I tripped and fell showing my underwear." Jenny replied laughing.

"He didn't try anything did he?" I asked laughing.

"No. He was a perfect gentleman saying this is going to be huge surprise for you. He expected you back sooner though." Jenny explained.

"I didn't hurt you did I? I watched a couple times but never experienced any of this myself." I said.

"No. You were wonderful, you will learn easily. My nipples are still a little sore though but not from you." Jenny replied.

It was starting to get late and I wanted the fish cooked before it got dark. I started the smoker up and got the chips to burning and put the fish in to cook. Smoking fish makes me drool and I couldn't wait. Jenny started fixing the rest of the meal while I watch over the cooking fish. Maybe tomorrow, I would pan fry them on the grill or spit roast them if I caught more.

It was a great candle lit meal, so romantic. Jenny added her own flair with Beethoven Moonlight Sonata softly playing in the background. It sounded nice anyway, I couldn't think of a reference to our new situation. The tension of the piece maybe with each bar slowly, then haphazardly, then quickly leading to a crescendo setting the mood.

My mind was lustfully on one thing tonight as I stared at Jenny lovingly. I didn't know if Jenny had run out of words or just basking in the glow of getting what she wanted. She had been unusually quiet the entire day and evening so far. Conversation is always started by me until it ran its course, until my curiosity was satisfied at least. It seemed like an audition for both of us, then again she might understand I am trying to come to grips with all of it.