Tag Along

Story Info
My sister followed me all my life. It almost cost her.
4.4k words
4.37
90.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers

There is violence in this story and some of it is sexual. The story has incest elements, non-consent, and a happy ending. I'm putting the story in non-consent.

*

My sister is three years younger than me. All through school she was quiet. Lots of people didn't know she was my sister, even though she went just about everywhere I went. I played baseball and she became the official scorekeeper. I went to football games, basketball games and she went too. But as soon as we arrived she turned invisible. I made it a point to check on her often and I'd find her off by herself, reading a book or keeping score.

As happened I graduated and she had three more years of high school. I attended a local college and she started keeping score there, too. She also started maturing physically. Puberty arrived late and slowly. Since in our family everyone shared chores I saw her bras in the laundry and saw her go from a 34A as a freshman to a 36C as a senior. She also grew taller. As a senior she was five-seven. She dressed to be invisible.

She graduated without having a single date in high school. Mom and Dad seemed oblivious to her lack of social life. When I tried to set her up with a couple of my college buddies, she went out with them, once each. She reported, "No sparks" when I asked her about the dates. I understood. I dated in high school and college but after a couple dates my report was, "No sparks" too.

I graduated and got a job about an hour away from home. Sandy kept going to school and kept getting good grades. She kept keeping score for baseball and basketball. I came back for important games and after the games we would go out for dinner together.

When Sandy was a senior a young man on the baseball team saw us at dinner after a game and the next time she went to practice he asked her about me. He asked, "How long have you and that older guy been an item?"

Sandy asked, "What older guy?"

"The one I saw you with after the game on Friday. You had dinner at Outback."

Sandy thought about how to answer and then said, "We've been an item since I was fourteen. We can't tell my parents yet, so I'd appreciate it if you kept quiet. Ok?"

"If anyone asks I'll say he's a relative."

"Yeah! That's good. Thanks."

When she told me about it I wondered why she had handled it the way she did. Then I concluded she didn't want to be hit on and I was a good way to avoid the unwanted attention. I let it go.

When graduation day came for Sandy Mom and Dad got dressed up and we went together. Sandy was as excited as I'd seen her since I hit two homers in one game. She looked good in cap and gown but even better when the robe came off. She dressed conservatively but I noticed she had matured and become beautiful in my eyes.

The next day she was back in sweatshirt and jeans.

A week later her life and mine changed again. Mom and Dad had driven to Costco to stock up for a family camping trip and on their way home a semi broadsided their car. The car was totaled and Mom died before they got her to the hospital. Dad was gone before we got to the hospital.

In the two weeks after Mom and Dad passed I came home a lot. Sandy had a job in town and wanted to stay in the family home. It was paid for and Mom and Dad's insurance set her up well enough that she could live in the house forever if she wanted to.

A month after the funeral I called her to invite her camping with my friends and me. She agreed instantly. We packed up and went camping. On our way she asked what I had told my friends about her. I said I had said I might be bringing someone, nothing else. She asked that I not say she was my sister. I asked why.

"They'll treat me differently and I want to just be one of the group, not someone's sister. Ok?" I agreed. My friends welcomed her and within minutes she had become part of the group. She showed she knew how to camp. Dad taught both of us how to camp cook, build a fire, pitch a tent and anything else to do with camping. Sandy helped get the tents up and the fire for dinner made and doing well. She impressed two of the men when they watched her build a fire and use only one match.

I smiled. She sat by me as we all ate dinner. Sally Brown asked, "Sandy, how did you meet Ben?"

I wondered how she'd handle the question. She smiled and said, "I kept score for the baseball team. Ben played first base. Near the end of the season we started going out after every game and having dinner."

I said, "It's unusual to find a woman who likes baseball enough to keep score and do it well."

Sally's husband, James asked, "What did Ben bat that season?"

Sandy said, "Three eighteen. Six homers, six triples, eighty-two RBI's and three stolen bases."

Sally's husband said, "Keep her. She's good!"

Sally asked, "What's a triple?"

Sandy explained and drew a baseball diamond in the dirt to show Sally what she was talking about. It led to a long discussion about sports. By late that evening Sandy was in. The men all liked her and the women liked her too.

We crawled into the tent that used to be used by Mom and Dad on our family campouts. We had one small flashlight on. Sandy said, "Thanks for not blowing my cover. I think I did Ok. They seem to like me."

"There are at least three men who envy me. They wish their women loved sports as much as you do."

"Remind me sometime to tell you a story about that." She unlaced her boots and took them off. She got her socks off and hung them from a string Dad had sewn in the tent so socks would dry over night. I hung mine next to hers. She peeled out of her hiking shorts and slipped into her sleeping bag. I saw a glimpse of light blue panties.

She scooted into the bag and wiggled around. Her hand came out holding her t-shirt and bra. She sat up and hung the bra over the string with her socks. I tossed my shorts and t-shirt aside and got semi-comfortable less than two feet from Sandy.

I shut off the flashlight and put it between us. I sat up and found the zipper to the tent, zipping it shut.

Sandy said, "Keeps unwanted visitors outside." She echoed what Dad said every time he zipped the tents.

We lay still for quite a few minutes then Sandy rolled toward me and whispered, "Can we talk?"

"Sure. What's on your mind?"

"You. More specifically, you and me."

I rolled so our faces were bare inches apart. "Ok. You and me." I said.

"I lied to you today. I gave you a reason why not to tell your friends I'm your sister." She paused and reached out to touch me. She found my hand and held it tightly. "I don't want to be your sister anymore. I decided when I was twelve you were who I would love all my life. I learned about baseball and basketball so I could be with you. I love both games now but only because they link me to you."

"You want my friends to accept you as my woman. To think we're lovers."

"Almost. I want to be your woman, your lover."

I was shocked. This was a conversation I'd thought of, fleetingly, a few times in the last three or four years, but only for a moment. The taboos of society and the opinion of Mom and Dad made me immediately reject the idea. But, as soon as Sandy said it I started getting hard. All the years of seeing her and trying to see her only as my sister, disappeared.

I moved closer and tasted her lips for the first time in my life. Reality flooded me with the understanding of why neither of us ever went for someone else. We were already in love with each other.

Our first kiss turned into hundreds. We unzipped sleeping bags and explored each other. When my mouth sucked in her nipple she moaned and held my head. We forgot about the other people camped a few feet away in their own tents. I slid down and tasted Sandy for the first time. It seemed like seconds later her body tensed and she yelped as her orgasm shook her. When she stopped shaking we heard someone clapping in the darkness.

She moved me and climbed on top of me, kissing me with passion. She leaned without breaking the kiss and came back with a partial roll of paper towels and from inside the hole at the center she pulled out a condom. She whispered, "I hope you know how to use this." She pressed it into my hand.

I got the packet open and the condom on. I was shaking I was so nervous. When I whispered, "It's on" Sandy moved just enough to align her opening against my hard-on. We mated in the dark. It started slowly and carefully and progressed to Sandy screaming in release and me imitating a large bear announcing his dominance.

A male voice said, "Enough already!" We laughed and cleaned up our mess as best we could. We stayed in or on my sleeping bag and slept holding each other.

When we unzipped the tent in the morning our camping crew clapped. We blushed as we exited the tent. Sally asked, "Was that a triple or a home run we heard last night?"

Sandy said, "I'm the scorekeeper. I say it was a home run!"

Tom gave me a high five. His lady said, "You're giving him a high five? Well, Sonny that makes you up to bat next!"

"I'm up for that!" Tom said. He sat next to his lady, Bette, and they quickly ate their breakfast. He cleaned up and she led him off to their tent.

The rest of our merry band cleaned up breakfast and went hiking. Sandy loosened up and we all had a great day together. Sandy and I made dinner for the crew. Sally watched and when we served the food she said, "You work together like you'd been camping and cooking all your lives." Then she took a bite and said, "This is soooo good! Wow!"

In the car after the camping trip ended we talked. I started the conversation by saying, "Ok. You've been thinking this was possible longer than I have. Maybe you can tell me how we pull it off."

She could and did. Mom and Dad's house would be sold. I would transfer to another state and we'd go together. Our last names already matched. She was a CPA and could get a job just about anywhere. We'd use the money from the sale of the house and Mom and Dad's insurance to buy a house and begin life as Mr. and Mrs.

We did it just like she outlined it, with one extra item. She had her tubes tied. Oh, and I gave her Mom's rings to wear. She gave me Dad's ring. We moved in May.

Sandy got a job in a small real estate office. Ten sales people and three office staff. The office manager was a tall bottle blond with a tattoo Sandy saw on her first day at work. It was a little devil on the inside of the blonde's thigh. Her name was Brandy.

Three weeks into the job Brandy invited everyone to her house for a bar-b-que. We went and met Brandy's husband. He was loud and pushy. He was proud of his bar-b-que ability and made sure we knew we were expected to be impressed with his skill. The bar-b-que started at three Saturday afternoon. By the time Brandy and Bud served the ribs and burgers Bud had downed twelve cans of beer and needed help carrying the meat to the table. I carried it. Sandy followed me and Bud patted her butt as we all walked to the table.

Sandy turned to Bud and said, "That doesn't belong to you. Don't touch me again." Bud laughed and put his hands up in mock surrender. Everyone sat down to eat and we tasted the ribs. Dad knew how to cook ribs and these were cooked too hot and too fast. I ate one rib and so did Sandy.

Bud said, "Brandy, we're almost out of beer." She stood up and so did I. I said, "Let me go get more beer." Brandy sat back down. I went into the kitchen and got twelve more cans of beer. Bud had moved closer to Sandy while I was gone.

He saw me and said, "That's not enough."

Sandy got up and said, "I'll help you." Bud looked pissed as he watched us go inside. She told me he had patted her butt and had ask her why she was with a loser like me. That was enough for me. We went out the front door and drove home.

When Sandy went to work on Monday Brandy gave her a bad time about us just leaving and not even saying good-bye. Sandy told her what Bud had done and how it had upset her. Brandy said Bud was just joking around and he was harmless.

By the end of the workday Brandy seemed over it and she and Sandy were friends again. I was back at home, working long hours and thinking about living with Sandy as husband and wife. It was a new experience and one that brought new and strange things for us to deal with. One of those was dealing with our schedules. Some evenings I got home before her and some evenings she got home first. We established a pattern of calling home as soon as we knew we'd be late.

One Friday evening I got home at my normal five-thirty and Sandy wasn't home. Our answering machine didn't have a message on it. I called her cell number and it went to message mode. I heard my voice say, "We're not available right now..." I left a message asking her to call my cell number. I thought maybe she was at the market.

When she hadn't called me by ten I was worried. At midnight I was frantic. I drove to her work and it was locked up and dark. Back at the house I called all three hospitals. They didn't have her.

At a little after nine in the morning I saw her car pull into the driveway. I almost didn't recognize her when she got out of her car. She walked like she was drunk.

I met her at the back door. "Sandy, what happened?"

She burst into tears and collapsed onto the floor. I knelt and held her. When she could she told me her story.

"Brandy invited me for dinner. She said Bud had gone to visit his brother for the weekend. I accepted and we went to her place. With dinner Brandy served wine. I had one glass. The next thing I remember I woke up this morning. I was in bed with Brandy and Bud and he was fucking me! I was naked and I hurt. They held me down until he came in me then they laughed and said I was a good lay even when I was passed out."

"Oh God, Sandy!"

"I'm sore and angry, but I'm not really damaged."

"We should call the police and get you to the hospital." I said.

"Ok, but I don't think it'll help. He used a condom. I'm not bruised on the outside. How can I say it was rape?"

Her question was a good one. The hospital did a rape kit. An officer interviewed her and in the end they said her blood showed faint traces of a date rape drug, but no evidence of coitus being anything but consensual.

We contacted her boss and told him to send her a check, she was done.

It took six weeks before the house we had bought with Mom & Dad's insurance and the money from their house sold. We sold most of the furniture and gave away lots of the "stuff" we had accumulated. My friends didn't know anything about the rape. They invited us on another campout. The same day we got the invitation my transfer came through. Going camping seemed to be a good way for us to say good-bye.

Four days later we were pitching tents and making fire with eight good friends. We had decided to put the rape and ugliness of Brandy and Bud behind us and not say anything about it to our real friends. Over dinner Sally said she had something to show us. She pulled her hand from her jacket pocket and showed us some ear plugs! Sandy and I blushed and all of us laughed.

We finally went to bed at about one in the morning. Sandy and I touched and kissed but didn't have coitus. She said she was still feeling strange down there and asked for a few more days before we resumed. We played and caressed until we finally went to sleep.

The next morning most of the group talked about hiking to a waterfall they saw on a map. It was a six mile trek to the falls with a gain of fifteen hundred feet. Strenuous but not impossible for me but it believed it was too much for Sandy. She volunteered to stay back and promised to cook dinner for us so it would be ready to eat at seven. Without saying anything to the others I decided to hike about three or four miles then come back and help Sandy make dinner. We all made and packed lunches and headed out.

Knowing she had lots of time Sandy decided to take a nap and then cook. Inside our tent she cleaned up, straightened things up and as an after thought she took our sleeping bags out and aired them for half an hour. She put our tent back together, finding my Ka-bar knife and stashing it under my pillow. She set my alarm for a two hour nap and flopped down on our sleeping bags for her nap.

Sandy woke up when something was stuffed in her mouth! She opened her eyes and saw Bud and Brandy were in the tent with her. Brandy had stuffed something in her mouth and held it there. When Sandy started to fight Bud slapped her face hard enough that Sandy knew her cheek was bruised.

Brandy grabbed Sandy's hand and Bud said, "Keep fighting and you'll be dead when we leave, Bitch!"

Sandy stopped fighting. Bud ripped open Sandy's shorts and said, "Brandy look, she's kept her pussy shaved for me. She must have liked having a man-sized dick in her." The reality was she shaved after he raped her and left the hair with the nurse doing the rape kit. He pulled her shorts down past her knees and Brandy ripped her tank top off her chest. Brandy then bent and sucked on Sandy's breast.

Bud's attention was on getting his jeans unbuttoned and down. Brandy had closed her eyes as she sucked on Sandy's breast. Sandy reached under my pillow and pulled my Ka-bar knife free of the scabbard. I had honed the eight inch blade of my Ka-bar to a fine edge. When Sandy pulled it she had already decided she would end this fight by dying or killing.

When Bud got his cock free of his jeans he looked up and at that moment Sandy stuck the knife into his crotch. The blade went in alongside his thigh and sliced into his cock and scrotum all the way to the hilt. Bud's reflex was to pull back, pulling the blade up and slicing the rest of the way through his cock.

Sandy pushed Brandy off her chest and stuck the bloody knife in her throat, severing muscles and her carotid artery. She kicked Bud, who was screaming and holding his scrotum and cock trying to stop the bleeding. Using the butt of the handle she hit Brandy on the forehead and she fell against the side of the tent and stayed still. She crawled over Bud on her way out of the tent. He grabbed at her and got her shorts. She wiggled out of the torn shorts and got outside the tent.

Bud turned and started crawling out of the tent. Sandy grabbed a piece of firewood and hit him on the head as he stuck it out of the tent flap. His head went to the ground and stayed there.

Sandy sat in the dirt watching to see if Bud or Brandy were going to come after her. When she believed they weren't coming and she was calm enough to put two thoughts together, she took the whistle from around her neck and blew it. She blew it long and hard, took a breath and blew it again, and again.

Almost two miles away, uphill from their camp the hikers heard the whistle. We all turned and my first thought was 'Sandy's in trouble!' I dropped my day pack and ran back toward the camp site. Getting back was faster than going. I fell twice but got back up and kept running. I didn't look back. If I had I would have seen James and Rob running behind me. Sally, Beth and Henry gathered the daypacks and followed quickly.

When I ran into our camp area I saw Sandy sitting in the dirt. Her shorts were gone. Her chest was bare with the remnants of her tank top hanging from her shoulders. She was covered in blood! She was still blowing the whistle.

I dropped beside her and took the whistle out of her mouth. She swung the Ka-Bar at me. I grabbed her wrist and she looked at my face. James grabbed a towel from his tent and wrapped Sandy in it. I started to wipe some of the blood off. Rob said, "Don't! The cops need to see her just as she is. He held a satellite phone in his hand and spoke into it. When he stopped talking he left the phone on, giving law enforcement a signal to triangulate on. He and James looked inside our tent. Neither said anything.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,158 Followers
12