Tag Team In The Theater

Story Info
Two middle aged guys do a young twink in an ABS theater.
953 words
4.38
149k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gholelovr
gholelovr
159 Followers

My other submissions here have been on the lines of my initial forays into the world of cock sucking. Although this is a recent event it is more on the lines of me on the receiving end.

I was at the adult theater looking to continue my cock sucking adventures. Since I'm very picky about whom I suck off, I hadn't seen anyone I wanted to blow yet. I was sitting on the second couch from the back of the theater, kind of sideways with my back towards the wall.

As I sat there with my dick in my hand, a twink of a kid not more than 20 years old came up behind the couch, reached down and took over stroking my cock. A minute later he bent over the back of the couch and started sucking my cock. Who was I to complain, even though I wanted to suck some cock I still couldn't turn down a good blowjob.

I guess it looked like a pretty good invitation because a bear of a guy sitting in the back row got up and stepped up behind the kid. He started rubbing the kid's ass and I felt a moan escape from the kid's mouth around my cock. He tried to pull off me to look back to see who was there but I pulled his head back down and buried my cock in his mouth before he got a chance to look.

The next thing I know Mr. Bear is sliding the kid's gym shorts to the ground and then kicking his feet apart so he's spread eagle. Then he spits in his hand, strokes his cock a little and starts trying to force it into the kid's ass. I was thinking HOLY SHIT I don't think he even put a condom on, but maybe I just didn't see him.

The whole time this was going on I had my hand on top of the kid's head while I sawed my cock in and out of his mouth. When Mr. Bear grabbed a hold of the kid's hips and pushed all the way in the kid let out an audible grunt but still kept sucking my cock.

Without letting my cock slip from the kid's mouth I stood up and put one foot up on the couch so I had a good position to fuck his face while watching Mr. Bear fuck him from behind. Mr. Bear and I got into a good rhythm of sliding in and out of the kid at the same time. I still just couldn't stop wondering if Mr. Bear was actually barebacking the kid or not.

By now we had the attention of every one in the theater. No one was watching the movie and most of the guys had started to gather around for a better view. What a sight it must have been. A kid bent over a couch with two middle aged guys with more than a foot of cock between us pounding him from both ends, and he isn't even making a sound.

I was getting off on all the attention and decided to really put on a show. I grabbed a hold of the kid's head and pushed my cock in as far as I could. I was surprised when I felt the head of my cock enter the tight confines of his throat and he didn't even flinch let alone gag. There were quite a few Oh's and Ah's from the crowd when they saw that.

I started to fuck his mouth real hard, going all the way into his throat each time. I wondered just how much cock sucking experience can a 19 or 20 year old kid have that he can take this with such ease.

Mr. Bear started picking up the pace also to the point that I could hear him slapping against the kid's ass every time he bottomed out over the sounds of the movie. I don't know how long we had been banging this kid but it was bound to end sometime.

Mr. Bear started grunting, held onto the kid's hips with his cock buried all the way in and pronounced loud enough for the whole theater to hear that he was cumming. There were a lot more Oh's and Ah's from the crowd. As Mr. Bear was jerking and trying to push in even farther, I heard a guy standing right next to him say "god he just bred that kid".

I was still wondering until Mr. Bear pulled out, turned and started pulling up his jeans that had fallen down around his ankles. What I saw was a completely bare, cum covered 7 inch cock that had just dumped a load in the kid's ass. The kid tried to look back again, but after seeing that Mr. Bear had indeed barebacked the kid it pushed me over the edge and I held his head tight as I unloaded in his mouth.

I held him tight with my cock still in his mouth until my spasms subsided and he swallowed my whole load. By the time I released my grip on the kid's head and my cock fell out of his mouth Mr. Bear had already left the theater. The kid looked back but nobody was there.

The kid started looking around for his shorts and in all the action they were pushed back by the last couch. When he bent over to pick them up I could clearly see some of Mr. Bear's cum running down the back of his legs.

As the kid walked out I couldn't stop thinking that he'll never know who bred him that day in the theater!

gholelovr
gholelovr
159 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

very good story well written,,i wish that it was me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fucking my friend first time

I’m 55 years old and married but recently went the furthest I’ve gone as far as gay sex goes! For a few years I started watching gay porn and when I jacked off watching smooth hairless twinks sucking and fucking I would have the absolute best orgasms I’ve ever experienced and it surprised me because I considered myself to be straight, but then I watched gay glory hole and knew I wanted to let a man suck my cock while watching gay porn! My first time at the ABS was nervous but got some tokens and went in, found some hot gay twinks jacking each other and seen the fingers rubbing my gloryhole, I leaned down and told him it was my first time and he said stick your cock through the hole and I’ll give you the best blow job you’ve ever had and I did and he deep theoated my 5:5 inch cock and it was incredible how it felt, I pulled my cock out and asked him if I could touch his cock because of being turned on and curious about gay porn and he put his cock through, about 4 inches long but almost as big around as a soda can, it was silky soft feeling but also rock hard and I rubbed on it and then started jacking him off but after a minute it wasn’t doing anything for me so I told him and he says give it some time you might eventually love cock, so I stick my cock back through and he’s sucking my cock better than I’ve ever had before and I tell him after maybe 2 3 minutes I’m going to cum and he sucked harder, when I started cumming my knees buckled and I honestly got dizzy from I think sensory overload and cumin in a mans mouth, touching another mans cock and gay porn on the screen, I kinda struggled with how good it was and cheating on my wife so I told her about what happened it she said I was just curious and all was good for awhile, couple weeks go by and I’m thinking about gay cock, so I go again and before I even get inside the theater and 25 year old black guy asked if I wanted him to suck my cock and I said where, I followed him to a park and as soon as we walked twenty feet from the sidewalk he starts unbuckling my jeans and pulls them all the way down and my cock is rock hard, he starts licking and sucking and it’s not real dark and I look down at this man on his knees sucking me and I instantly cum before I tell him, he drank every drop of cum and I had the second best orgasm ever, he cleans my cock until I’m soft and gets up and thanks me and I wander back to the theater and in my booth with gloryholes on both sides, I take off my pants and underwear and start jacking my cock while cruising through the movies and to my right comes a cock sticking through and I lean over to look who it belongs to and he’s naked tweaking his nipples and then sees me looking and I say nice cock but I really don’t think it does anything for me but he says I should at least feel his, it was about 7 inches long and not as big around as mine, shaved which made it look really nice, so I wrap my fingers around the second strangers cock I’ve ever felt and started slowly jacking his pretty damn good looking cock, I can tell he’s enjoying it because every two or three pumps and he’s pumping back, don’t ask me why but I was enjoying this immensely knowing I was giving a man pleasure and I leaned down with my face until my nose brushed his cock and I wanted to put a cock in my mouth, I told this man I wasn’t gay, was married but I was turned on very much and he tells me he’s not gay and married as well but he had been sucking and vesicles by men for the past few years and I should try it and it wouldn’t make me gay for sucking a cock, sounded like the truth to me, I open my mouth and after 55 years I’m putting a mans cock in my mouth, totally different than the one I jacked on, this one felt so good and it was a beautiful cock, I must have been a natural born cock sucker because within 10 minutes off my first real gay experience I was getting every inch of his cock in my mouth and throat with hardly any gagging, he tells me his going to cum and I wrap my lips tight around that juicy cock and I’m sucking for all I’m worth and I feel him tense up and I get my first mouthful of man cum and I swallowed every drop and never tasted anything, he pulled his cock back and leaned down and told me I gave him one off the best blowjobs he’s had and then asked if he could reciprocate and I said yes, I’m find two hairless twinks fucking and stick my cock back through and within 30 seconds I cum harder than ever before and he thanks me for sucking him and I thank him for sucking me, he asked if I was ever interested and trying anal sec he would be happy to show me his skills and I say I thought you weren’t gay and he says if any man sucks a cock, watches gay porn and try’s anal sex with a man is more than likely bisexual or gay, I said I still liked fucking my wife and she said I was just curious about these feelings but I love the few encounters I’ve had and most certainly was willing to experience more, we exchanged numbers and I’m getting ready to contact him and set a date to let him put that beautiful cock in my ass and then have my first gay sex anally some!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

If someone believes your story, that's because they have seen shit like this before. I have done a youngster like this once. He did not fight it and enjoyed the entire experience. I know I like being watched in the theatre. I once let two guys DP me in this filthy bathroom. Took two cum shots to the face!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
gentlemans throat

i was sitting in an old school adult theater it was practically empty a gentleman walked in and sat beside me i had heard rumors involving older men looking for young cock but never believed them until that night he slowly started stroking my thigh then gradually worked his way to my crotch he started massaging my cock i thought i was going to shoot off in my pants he asked if i needed a hand i said i needed a mouth he licked his lips undid my fly and took out my throbbing erection had a big smile on his face he said oh my and lowered his head into my lap and started to suck me off bobbing his head up and down i was pretty worked up got even harder felt my cock starting to swell up said mister im going to shoot my cream he moaned started to deep throat me i finally tensed shooting my young semen load down his mature experienced throat i was in ecstasy as he kept swallowing my spurting semen then licking me clean he got up i said thank you he said oh no thank you and left

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Forced First Suck Straight guy finds the other side in xxx theater.in Gay Male
First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
Becoming His Girl An older man teaches a boy to forget his girlfriend.in Gay Male
More Stories