Tahlia's Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
A night of submission at the Tavern.
2.1k words
3.9
48.9k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last two months were heaven for Tahlia. Her body had soared on the peak of rapture too many times to count. Master Falcon knew how to take her mind and senses to their fullest heights. He was also firm in his demands of her. Most days were easy. Tahlia learned to anticipate his desires before he had to ask. The praise he lavished for her service made her heart soar.

It was when Master Falcon was disappointed that it affected her the most. She tried her best, but she also made mistakes. Punishment came quick. So did her remorse. Once, she had tried to explain her actions but he hadn’t wanted to hear. ‘The new Tahlia will now know better’ were the words he had dismissed her with.

Tonight they were going to the Tavern. Tahlia tried to contain her excitement while she glanced into the full-length mirror. A delicate finger absently circled the pendant around her neck. Her body felt electric. She surveyed herself, naked except for black lace panties. Round-shaped breasts stood out against the flatness of her stomach. Light colored nipples perked erect with mounting excitement. This would be their first return back to the club since that fateful night. The night she had run from Master Falcon, then to him, giving herself fully into his charge.

Mmm. The fabric of the jade dress felt delicious as it fell over her breasts. The dress was exquisite. It molded to every sensuous curve of her body, though it barely covered her ass cheeks. She brushed her dark waves before applying a deep red gloss to her full lips. Slipping into a black pair of stiletto mules, she headed down to join Master Falcon.

He was reading in the den, waiting for her. Tahlia hurried to his feet and knelt. Her heart skipped a beat. He exuded pure masculinity. His chest was bare, except for the two crisscrossed leather straps that framed his form. The leather pants he wore, fit snug. His boots, as always, were polished to a brilliant shine.

He set the paper aside. “Stand. Let me look at you.”

With her head level and eyes straight ahead, Tahlia rose. A warm blush spread across her cheeks. How did he do that? She felt naked before him.

“Hold out your hands.”

Master Falcon attached the wrist cuffs and snapped them together. A thick link chain was secured to the cuffs and used to lead Tahlia from the house. She was surprised by the restraints but did not protest. A glance towards Master Falcon settled and relaxed Tahlia in her bondage. Although the chain looked ominous, she knew she was safe with him.

With chain in hand, Master Falcon led Tahlia through the club. Reaching his chair, he secured the chain to a link on its side. Tahlia knelt as his captive while he went to the bar for a drink. A smile played on his lips, thinking of his plans for the evening. Tonight would be a test of her submission. A test of her willingness to do as commanded. He returned with drink in hand. Once seated, he stroked the side of her face softly.

Tahlia melted to his touch. She loved his attention. Soon, various acquaintances stopped by to talk. Tahlia smiled at those she was introduced to and her heart swelled at being part of him. She watched Master Falcon with adoration while he conversed with the others.

Finding themselves alone, Master Falcon spoke. “Tahlia, give me your wrists.” The chain was released and the cuffs freed.

“Stand.”

Tahlia rose. The butterflies built in her stomach. She wasn’t sure where this was going but resolved to trust his lead. Into his eyes she looked for assurance. Instead of finding it, the next order came. “Undress, slave.”

Momentary panic set in. Tahlia frantically looked to him. His black eyes stared directly back. He was waiting. Not finding the comfort she sought, Tahlia took a deep breath and removed her dress. Folding it neatly, she laid it at the side of his chair.

“Panties too.”

Her blush was instant. It spread across her face and down her neck. She tried to block the fact that not only would she be exposed to Master Falcon, but to everyone in the Tavern. Focused on his dark eyes, she slipped her panties off and placed them on the folded dress. Tahlia trembled as she stood before him. Her hard buds protruded from her breasts and her shaved mound still exhibited the stripes left by his crop from the evening before. She was unsure if her heart pounded from excitement or fear.

“Hands out,” he ordered and bound her cuffs back together. He pulled her forward and guided her to his lap. Facing him, she straddled his legs. In a graceful motion, her arms raised over his head and rested behind his neck.

Their kiss was one of passion. His tongue explored the wetness of her warm mouth. Lost in his claim, Tahlia forgot her surroundings and surrendered to him. Small moans escaped her as his hands roamed her naked body. Her juices covered his fingers while they probed her sex. The caress to her clit caused her hips to undulate against him.

“Stand and turn around.”

Hesitantly, Tahlia got down from his lap and turned from him. She gazed towards the floor. Her mind focused back to her surroundings. She did not want to see if they were drawing attention.

“Bend over, girl.”

Her face flamed red, but she did as instructed. Her desire was to please him but the pain of her shyness was evident. It became an internal struggle. His will over her own. Her vulnerability exposed. She swallowed back her sobs. Tahlia’s only comfort was the way her long hair fell over her face. It became her shield to hide behind.

With a firm grip on her hip, Master Falcon’s fingers entered her glistening pussy. He roughly fingered her. Tahlia tried to keep her silence, her breath laboring with her efforts. Keeping his fingers inside her, Master Falcon used his other hand to release his cock from his pants. Strong hands gripped her hips. In a swift action, he impaled Tahlia onto his rigid shaft. A deep guttural moan came from her lips as he filled her. He lifted her back onto his lap once more, pressing her further down his length.

“Ride me, girl,” he ordered. His hands moved from her hips to her heaving breasts. Their firmness squeezed and manipulated by his fingers while she bounced on his cock. Tahlia moaned loudly at the sensations that ran through her body. She was aware that her outbursts would draw attention, but it was out of her control. Her body responded to the desire he created.

His hand took hold of her silken hair and pulled her from his lap to lay face down over the arm of the chair. He pushed her forward to raise her hips, then invaded her tight ass without hesitation or gentleness.

Tahlia cried out from the force of his entry. She sobbed in pain while he rammed into her. There was no time to adjust to the intrusion. Master Falcon fucked her with abandon. Tahlia could only cry and wait for him to finish. She was helpless to his assault.

He thrust forcefully into her a few more times before he took hold of her hair and pulled her to her knees. His engorged cock entered her mouth and released its offering. Tahlia’s lips wrapped tightly around him as she swallowed his gift. Her tongue washed every ridge of his shaft as she cleaned him thoroughly.

When she was through, Master Falcon sat back in his chair, leaving Tahlia kneeling at his side. This immediately left her aware of her state and of the public scene that had just unfolded. It soon intensified.

Master Falcon rose and refastened her cuffs to his chair, then walked to the bar. Tahlia’s eyes zeroed in on a spot on the floor. She couldn’t look at the faces of those passing by. What was taking him so long? The longer he was gone, the more self-aware Tahlia became. How did such a shy girl develop an animalistic need? And in a public place. The tears came as the thoughts invaded her mind. She gulped back her emotions and waited his return.

Sensing her discomfort, but pleased with her, Master Falcon returned and removed the chain from his chair. He unsnapped her cuffs and told her to dress. It shocked Tahlia that it was as unnerving to dress as it had been to strip. Her hands shook while she pulled on her panties and slipped back into the dress. Master Falcon stood and hugged her tightly before he led her from the club.

Lord Draven, the light-haired man Tahlia had seen conversing with Master Falcon months earlier, shook his head as they left. He had watched their scene with disapproval. His feelings were that Master Falcon had been far too lenient with his new slave. She had blushed like a virgin bride. More should have been done to teach her of her role. A slave should never hide, but be proud to display herself for the enjoyment of her master. He had wanted to pull her hair back from her face to expose her totally to the crowd that had watched. Yes. He would have given them a show.

Filled with thoughts of the actions he would have taken, Lord Draven motioned for Leda to come to him. She did so hesitantly, knowing the cruelty he could inflict. Leda had served him before and was not eager to do so again. But, as a slave to the Tavern, she had no choice. Her role was to serve the members of the club. It was the price she paid for her allowance to live in the rooms above. Obediently, she went to him and knelt at his feet.

He pulled the short chain attached to the thick brass collar around her neck. His trademark cane was in his hand as he walked her to the middle of the room. Leda scrambled on hands and knees to keep up to his long strides. Not satisfied with her efforts, Lord Draven struck her fleshy ass repeatedly with his cane, causing tears to well up in her eyes. At the desired spot, he had Leda stand in her position of submission.

She clasped her hands tightly behind her neck and waited his orders. Usually there was great pleasure in serving the members of the club. She liked the way they inspected her tight body, their fingers exploring her every orifice. Even their discipline was enjoyed if she was slow in retrieving their drinks or other requests.

Lord Draven was another story. His actions held a certain malice to them. He loved to watch his slaves writhe in agony while they performed. Although many did not approve of his tactics, his scenes in the club always drew a crowd.

Tonight was no exception.

Leda watched the members gather around them. Her skin pricked while she waited for him to begin. The cane sliced against her inner thigh, that being his order to spread her legs wide. She did so immediately, trying to obey his every instruction to perfection. Her body would endure his use but she did not want to incur any infractions that would prolong her service to him.

“Beg, slut. Beg to feel the sting of my cane on your whore flesh.” His voice was loud and demanding. It carried a menacing edge.

Without thought, Leda begged him to beat her. Tears came silently at the first strike across her perky tits. The crimson line left behind was evidence of the force he had used. His assault continued on her small breasts until they were fully marked in a crisscrossed pattern. He gave no thought to the crying girl as he inspected his work.

The leash jerked sharply. Lord Draven ordered Leda to bend and grasp her ankles, which exposed her ripe pussy and ass to the crowd. Standing at her left side, he connected the cane to her bottom. One side of her ass was punished, then the other. Pleased with the nasty red patterns left behind, he aimed the cane directly at her exposed sex.

Leda jumped forward from the blow. Powerful hands grabbed her hair and held her firm. The cane beat down on her swollen lips. Vicious swings met with high-pitched screams.

Pleased with her pain, he released his grip on her hair and threw her to the floor. As Leda lay crying in a heap, Lord Draven ordered her to her knees. The pain made it hard for her to move, but she did so. Once again, she brought her hands behind her neck in position. He pushed her head back. Removing his manhood from his pants, he let go a yellow stream onto her face. With a slight shrug, Lord Draven returned his cock to his pants and left the Tavern.

Your comments, criticisms, votes and feedback are appreciated.