Tainted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be back soon," she said, wiping her sleeve across her face. "Thank you."

Billy thought about Amy's story. His cock stiffened with vicarious voyeuristic arousal as Amy's lurid description came back to him. His impotence seemed conditional, fantasy posed no problem, it was when he was faced with the physical act that his body betrayed him. Even with Amy in his bed fumbling with his cock, even after the lurid details of Jenny and Patrick's coupling, and even after the description of her own acts with Patrick, Billy's penis refused to stiffen.

"As I was getting ready," she'd said. "I kept telling myself I wasn't going to go to his place. I took a bath, shaved my legs and underarms, sprayed on perfume, and all the while I kept on kidding myself that I wasn't going to go. I thought about wearing some tarty clothes to make his eyes pop out of his head. Thought about teasing him, seeing how far I could push him before I turned it off and told him I didn't fancy him and wasn't going to fuck him. It seemed like a good idea, but I changed my mind about being obvious. He'd fucked Jenny 'cos she was a slag, I remembered him looking at me as Jenny fucked him, and how he'd be disappointed in me if I turned up dressed like that.

"But then I reminded myself that I wasn't going to his place anyway ...

"And of course, deep down, I knew what was going to happen. I would go and he'd fuck me.

"And I wanted him to. I wanted to see his cock again. This time I'd suck it, I'd feel how thick it was in my hand, and I'd feel it stretching me open and fill me up. By the time I got to Patrick's block I could feel my knickers were soaked. Everything tingled. My nipples were aching and stiff, my clit throbbed, and my cunt ..." Amy had reddened with embarrassment at that word.

In the bed, while Amy made her phone call, Billy began to slowly stroke his erection.

"... My cunt was positively growlin'," she'd ended.

"Amy," Billy muttered to the empty room while his fist quickened along his shaft.

"He didn't say much to me," Amy had continued her story. "Just looked at me and smirked. I coulda slapped the smug bastard's face. He knew what I wanted, knew exactly why I was there. He had the power. I wanted him to stick that big cock into me. I wanted him to do it to me and he knew it. The bastard," Amy repeated.

"It didn't take much. Although he teased me, kidded on that he just wanted to see me so's he could find out about Jenny. I don't think he gave much of a stuff if she was pregnant or no, but he pretended to be concerned right enough.

"All the time, all I could think of was getting fucked. I wasn't bothered about Jenny, didn't give a fig for her right then. All I cared about was Patrick giving it to me like he had her. 'You got johnnies?' I asked. He nodded and then smirked again. 'I've got 'em,' he said. 'You get outta that dress and show me what a hot little bitch ya are.'

"When I was nekkid he leered at me. He had this hungry look in his eyes. My stomach flipped over when he looked at me like that; I thought I was going to piss my juice all over his fuckin' carpet. My nipples stuck out a mile an' I could see him thinkin' about suckin' 'em."

Billy tugged harder at his erection. Despite the freezing temperature he kicked the bedcovers clear.

"Patrick unzipped his jeans and pushed 'em down his legs," Amy had said. "When I saw his thing juttin' out it was already hard. I didnae say a word, just walked slowly to him and reached for it. When I took hold of it he kissed me. An' I knew then that it was me who had the power.

"I told Patrick that if he wanted to fuck me, and I could see he was desperate to, then he'd have to lick me. I'd not had that done to me much before. Problem is, living with parents, there's not much privacy; and even when mam and da were out at the same time, one or both of my wee brothers would be in the house. Not much opportunity to broaden my sexual horizons ... But Patrick had his own flat, he was gaggin' to have me, and so I thought I'd make the most of the opportunity.

"When I told him that he'd have to do it before I'd let him shag me he was only too keen. And he was good at it too. He took me to his bedroom, stripped himself nekkid, and lay me back on the bed. We kissed all the while; his tongue was in my mouth and his fingers were everywhere else. Patrick touched my clit an' I nearly went through the roof, it were that sensitive. He had his hands on my tits and was panting and moaning and going on about how lovely there were.

"Tell the truth I was as hungry for his cock as he was to fuck me. There was just something about Patrick that I liked. I knew he was a bastard and that he wouldn't care a jot for me other than the sex, but he was irresistible ... And there was his huge cock to think of too. Anyway, he was fingering me and licking my tits and then kissing me ... It got to so's I didnae have a clue. And then he pushed my thighs wide and I felt his hot breath between my legs. I fuckin' exploded when his tongue squirmed inside me that first time. That was all it took. I came and I came, and Patrick just kept suckin' at me. I remember, when he was about to stick that thing into me for our first fuck, he'd put a rubber on it, I'd insisted that he had a johnnie on, Jenny had scared me enough with her ranting on about babies an' that, but just as he nudged against me and the head popped in, we kissed."

Billy's breathing became urgent pants as he recalled the final details of Amy's description. "Yes," he grunted. "Yes. Oh, Amy ... I wish it was me fucking you. You're so bloody gorgeous ..." He pictured the girl as he'd seen her the night before. Saw in his mind her swaying breasts, her tight, narrow waist and broad hips. The view of her from behind ... Her backside so round and taut and delectably sculpted.

What would her cunt feel like around his cock? Would she be tight? Tight and slick with arousal he imagined. He imagined her breasts heavy in his cupped palms and thought of her nipples in his mouth, one after the other as he suckled at those pebble-sized teats ...

He came, the jizm arcing in a sublime rush of ecstasy, a steep parabola of release that spattered down onto skin and flesh and bedcovers.

Amy walked into the bedroom. Wordlessly she moved to the side of the bed. "That was so sexy," she murmured.

She leaned low over the supine man as he stared up at her, semen cooling on his belly and chest. They kissed while Amy's fingers smeared the goo over Billy's skin.

Four

THE DAYS THAT FOLLOWED were happy for Billy. The spectre that stalked the periphery of his thoughts, the dark-robed, hooded figure, a portent of disaster, receded. Billy was sure it would return, Sylvia would trouble him again, but for now, for Christmas, he had Amy. There was still the concern for Amy's state of mind, her anguish at being away from home and family, and her guilt over her crime, but he did his best to take the girl's mind off her troubles. By day they walked, breath smoking and ruddy-cheeked, through the ancient city's streets, out among the crowds of Christmas shoppers and thronging tourists. Billy showed Amy the Minster, the triple-towered cathedral visible for miles around; he even climbed the 275 steps to the top of the Central Tower from where they looked across the iron-hard winter ground of Vale of York. Inside the boundary of the Roman wall they wandered through the Tudor Shambles, where the fifteenth century gables leaned and almost touched above their heads.

Amid the festive decorations and lights, Billy treated Amy to afternoon tea in Betty's Cafe. "What's all those names scratched onto the mirror about?" Amy asked after what proved to be a more sumptuous meal than she'd imagined.

"During the Second World War," Billy explained. "The basement bar was a favourite of soldiers, sailors and airmen. They used a diamond-tipped pen to etch their names into the glass. Quite poignant really," he added with a trace of the old melancholy. "Anyway," Billy brightened, "what happened on the phone? You never said ... And you distracted me when you came back."

Amy shrugged and pulled a face. "I couldn't talk properly. My ma answered the phone and I just blurted that it was me, I was OK, safe and well and comfortable. I said I was sorry about da ... And that was it. I hung up." The girl's face lifted in a smile. Billy's heart warmed at the sight. "When I went back up the stairs I saw you ...watched you wanking. It turned me on to see you do it." Amy's face became serious. "Shall we go back to the house?" she murmured. "Drink some wine, light the fire ... And I'll tell you more about Patrick and me. Maybe I can watch you do it again, or you could watch me?"

The house and cat welcomed the pair. A full day with vacuum, polish and duster had lifted the shabby coat from the place. It was still worn and threadbare, but Amy's insistence on bright streamers, fairy lights and a tree bedecked with baubles gave the tired old décor a festive, Christmassy feel.

"I'll just give this damned cat some food," Billy laughed as the animal weaved between their feet, meowing. "You pour wine."

Shadows flickered in the candlelight and in the glow from the newly lit fire. The portrait of Billy's mother, which usually sat on the antique rosewood chiffonier, had been withdrawn. It didn't seem right to Amy that the gentle-faced old lady should hear the girl's tales of debauchery and so she'd hidden Billy's mother away.

"I went to Patrick's flat most days," Amy began. "It was a great time, nobody to disturb us. Sometimes I'd tease him. I'd sit in a chair with my legs over the arms and make him sit and watch me while I played with myself. At first, when I did it the first time, I was so embarrassed about showing him everything like that; I mean he could see right inside me, or at least he could once I'd gotten over being so shy about it and spread my lips with my fingers. It was great, he was going mental wanting to get at me, but I kept telling him that if he touched me, if he got off that seat or just lifted his arse an inch, then I'd put muh clothes back on and be away home. I was bluffin' o' course. If he'd come to me he coulda done anything he wanted. But it was a great game.

"Do you want me to show you? Now that it's nice and warm in here ..."

Amy squirmed in her chair. Billy gazed at her while the fairy lights on the tree blinked. Outside, in the frigid night, the cat prowled, traffic moved along the city's streets and lanes, everyday people went about their everyday business, while inside the house Billy suffered a torment. He couldn't compete with the virility of Patrick, couldn't hope to measure up against the size of the man's penis -- not if Amy's description was anything to go by; and then there was his impotency, an impossible hurdle to overcome.

The guilt jabbed him with its poisoned-tipped talons. He'd been here before, with Sylvia.

And look how that had ended.

"I don't know, Amy," he replied eventually. "I mean I'd like you to tell me, yes, it's so sexy, and you're so beautiful ... it'd be lovely to watch you do that, but ..."

"I know," the girl said softly. "I understand. You're worried ... maybe embarrassed, I dunno ... But," she went on in a slow whisper, "I want to do it. I want to do it for me as much as for you. I like it, showing myself off; if I could get away with it without getting into trouble ... why I'd love to flaunt myself to a room full of blokes."

The girl wriggled again. She inched the skirt up her thighs, baring the skin inch by inch. Billy sat and stared, transfixed despite his anxieties. Raising her buttocks from the cushion Amy eased her underwear along her legs. Lifting her feet, she slid the scrap of cloth over her boots and smiled at Billy; not a warm and tender smile, more a grin of devilment. Candlelight flashed in her eyes, a glint of lewd wickedness. Rucking the skirt higher around her hips, Amy squirmed again until her legs were hooked over the arms of the chair. Exactly as she'd described, a vulgar re-enactment and she splayed the folds of her labia.

Amy peered down along her torso, examining her sex. She looked up, saw Billy gawping, and grinned.

"Amy," Billy croaked. "Dear God ... Amy ..."

The girl looked into Billy's face. Lust burst through her when she saw the contorted expression. She saw hunger in his face; it was just how Patrick had looked.

Amy snickered, a dark, rich bubble in her throat. Her eyes glinted, slitted and dangerous as, with a sly, vulpine grin, she slid her forefinger over her clitoris. "Oh, fuck," she gasped, exaggerating the profanity on purpose to further arouse Billy. "My cunt," she swore. "It's so hot ... and so wet." She stared a challenge at Billy, who sat immobile, mouth agape, boggling at the image of the nubile girl who flaunted herself. "You should come here and taste it." The words came on a waft of exhalation as Amy gasped her desires. "I want you to, I want you to come here and lick me. Taste me. Finger my cunt and lick me. I could come if you'd just do that for me."

The cowboy boots Billy had bought for the girl waggled in the air while Amy's body convulsed. Billy blasphemed again while he continued to watch. "Jesus fucking Christ ... Amy ... Oh God ..."

Growling with impatience Amy ceased her fingering. She planted the soles of both boots on the carpet and hurriedly pulled her tee-shirt over her head. She unclasped her bra and threw the thing to one side, eager to have her fingers between her legs again.

"Do you know what Patrick once made me do?" she grunted when her legs were once again spread wide. Billy mutely shook his head. "He arranged for Jenny to come up to flat. The stupid fat bitch had forgotten about her scare, I turned up one afternoon to find her, at his invite, in the flat. I went mental at first, but the bastard talked me round. Do you want to know, Billy?"

Billy found his voice. It came from a gravel pit but he managed to croak a, "Yes ..."

Amy laughed and squirmed. Her fingers squelched against the now sodden folds of her vulva.

"Can you guess, Billy? You know what he made me do, don't you?"

Billy nodded. His cock had thickened in his trousers and was at full, aching tumescence. He could guess what the vile Patrick had coerced the girl into doing; although he suspected she'd needed little persuasion. He didn't want to break the spell; he didn't want to shatter his fragile erection; he wanted Amy to continue the story. "I know what he made you do."

"He stood there, in his living room, with his cock all big and hard, and he made me and Jenny kneel in front of him. At first we had to take turns suckin' it. He'd hold my head and really jam that thing inta my mouth. Then he'd do the same to Jenny. It was so dirty, Billy, watching my friend suck that cock right close up. I was fingering myself an' watchin' and then suckin' it too. It got so we'd really be slurpin' and slobberin' over it, makin' it all wet before passin' it back an' forth. Patrick was stood there givin' orders. When he told us to kiss ... well, I was so fuckin' turned on I just did it. I licked Jenny's tongue and she licked mine and we were talkin' all dirty about how we was tastin' Patrick's cock on each other's tongues ...

"Then he said he wanted to watch me lick Jenny ..."

Amy groaned and squeezed her breasts with one hand, the other still swirling and squelching between her legs. Billy gulped when the girl pushed two fingers into her body and, rigid-fingered, stabbed at her opening. The man slowly, surreptitiously, while Amy's eyes were tightly closed and she lost herself in the sensations that rippled through her body, unzipped his flies and freed his erection.

Amy's mouth opened when she saw Billy's cock in his fist. "Don't," Billy ordered curtly. "Not a word about it. Just keep telling me the story. Just keep doing it to yourself."

"I went right to it," Amy said. "He didn't have to tell me twice. I admit it, I wanted to do it; I wanted to taste my friend's cunt." Amy grunted and swore again as she pinched her nipples and rubbed at her clitoris. "An' the mucky bitch loved it. She was groanin' and swearin' and tellin' me to suck her clit and finger her hole. I thought she was gunna suck my tongue out by the roots when Patrick told us to kiss ... It was so fuckin' dirty ... I loved it.

"It was difficult to keep on at her when Patrick got behind me, I was kneeling in front of Jenny while she sat on the settee, see, I felt his hands on me hips as he shifted me so he could get at me ... And then I felt that thing of his splittin' me wide open. I did think about him not wearin' a rubber johnnie, but I was too far gone to care much. In the back of my mind I realised it was dangerous and I did think to tell him to stop ... but pregnancy was the last thing I was worried about right then. Fuck it was stiff, the hardest I'd known and I thought it was going to tear me in two. I was so turned on though, so wet and slippery, that he slid in and was soon banging away.

"What a noise we was makin'. I was squealin' with my face in Jenny's pubes. She was squawkin' on about how she was gonna come. Patrick was gruntin' and grabbin' my hips and bangin' his cock into me ...

"And then, to stop hissel' comin', he pulled outta me and told Jenny to lick my juice off his cock. God that was horny, seein' her do that.

"He made me do it too, after he'd clambered between Jenny's legs and plugged her with his cock. She didn't seem to be givin' a stuff about protection either; and there it was, Patrick's thick thing just jammed into Jenny.

"Oh, fuck, Billy ... I'm going to do it. I'm going to come. He made me do it too, made me suck her off his cock. You shoulda seen it ... I could see her stretched tight around it. It looked like her skin was goin' to split she was so tight on it. When he pulled back, almost outta her, it looked like her body was gonna turn inside out."

Billy stroked his erection. His mouth hung open and he stared at the girl as she climaxed. He wanted to go to her, to put his thing into her body ... She looked so ready -- scarlet, hot and swollen. Before he knew it he was standing in front of Amy. Then he knelt.

The girl's eyes flew wide open when she felt the hot waft of breath against her inflamed sex.

"Not a word," Billy warned.

Amy groaned when his tongue probed into her dribbling core.

"He kept thrustin' at her," Amy continued as though Billy wasn't there, wasn't licking her. "He just kept stabbin' her with that cock until he was close to comin'. Then he made me lick Jenny off the stalk. And there was a lot of her on it. I thought she'd pissed hersel' but—

"—Oh, fuck, Billy ..." Amy curtailed her narration to compliment Billy's tongue. "That's good. Oh yeah, that's so nice. Keep doing it. keep licking ... Right there ... Stick a finger inside me. Finger fuck me. Use two fingers. I'm ..."

The girl juddered and came again. Billy stood and, with his erection still flying he glanced down at the beautiful girl in the throes of ecstasy. He positioned himself awkwardly, knees on the bare edge of the cushion, and guided the tip of his cock towards her sodden, heavy-lipped vulva. The heat of her shocked him as he penetrated her. Amy's insides clenched as he slid into her body; she clamped her legs around his waist and held him tight within.

"Amy," Billy hissed. "I can't ..."

"It's OK," the girl whispered tenderly. "Don't hold back. Do whatever you want to. Fuck me, but please, kiss me while you do. Love me ..." They kissed, Amy's hands holding his face while their tongues slid and slithered. Billy savoured the sweet wetness of the girl's sex around his girth. He pulled back, leaving the dome of his cock nudging Amy's opening before sliding back inside. They kissed again before Billy leaned down to suck at Amy's breasts. The girl shifted herself under him. She moved her body slowly upward to meet each downward thrust. Her hands moved along his flanks as she guided him gently over her supine form.