Take A Break

Story Info
She had a plan.
1.1k words
3.97
40k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vayene
Vayene
29 Followers

“Well I wanna give him something,” Annie said firmly.

“For heaven’s sake, he’s a student,” I reminded her.

“So am I” she said, quick as thought. “So are you, even if you are stuck teaching this class. Anyway, we’re on Break, officially for the next month, and I already told him he had to stop by.”

“You told him what?” I thought hard about strangling her.

“I told him he had to stop in before he could go on break.” She said again, not sounding at all contrite.

“And I asked her why,’ He said from the door. “But she wouldn’t say.

I turned to look at him, letting my eyes run over his large, wide-shouldered body, his silly smile and his large hands. I had dreams about his hands, and where I wanted him to put them.

Annie skipped over to the door and pushed him further into the room. He pretty much ignored her, which was usual. It was like a tiny terrier trying to push a Great Dane. He moved, but because he wanted to, not because she could move him.

“So, sine she’s not talking, what’s so important I had to be here?”

Silently I asked for divine help. Instead, Annie locked the door. When I could see her, she emerged from behind him. Her dress was a puddle on the floor and she didn’t have a thing on under it.

My mouth fell open, staring at her, which turned his attention away from me. His eyes bugged when he saw her naked, almost as much as mine. “What the—“ he started to say, but Annie was too quick. She dropped to her knees in front of him and before I could say anything, even form a coherent thought, she had his pants open and was pulling his out into view.

“Oooh…” was the last thing she said, before opening her mouth and closing her lips around him.

I stared, fascinated and terrified and appalled. I have never, ever seen anyone do that, not in my life.

And Bill, he was frozen for long minutes, then his hands lifted and closed around her head. He made a noise between a grunt and a groan, but Annie didn’t need any help. She was licking and sucking him, obviously delighted as he grew in her mouth, swelling to erect, and alarming, proportions.

‘I’ll just..” I said, with some vague thought of making my escape. But Bill’s head swivelled to me, and he fixed me with a long look from his bright blue eyes. He was obviously getting hard, but he reached out with one hand and caught my arm as I tried to slide past them.

Annie pulled back only enough to say, “She wants you too. She always has, but she’s too shy.”

“Take them off.” That was all he said.

I do not know why I obeyed him. I really don’t. I unbuttonned my blouse and pulled it free, then opened my bra, by freeing the little hooks in the front.

“All of it,” he said. He looked down at Annie, kneeling at his feet. “Lick my balls,” he told her. “Take them in your mouth.”

She moved closer, curled her hands around his growing shaft and stroked him while she took his balls into her pretty mouth.

Me, I’d undone my skirt and let it fall, and stood there, my breasts bare and covered only by my panties.

He pulled me close, almost crushing Annie between us. He covered my mouth with his, and then he was kissing me hard. He filled my mouth, driving his tongue into me like it was a cock, kissing me until I could barely breathe.

Annie reached up and pulled my panties down, never once stopping as she tongue him. She hummed to herself, slurping and sucking every so often licking over his shaft, her hands busily stroking him.

He pushed himself into her mouth then, and she took it, took all of him, choking as her nose was mashed against his belly.

He groaned and fisted one hand in her hair. He shoved against her face hard, driving himself into her. He stiffened, and then he was cumming. She swallowed, but he came hard, and some leaked from her mouth. He relaxed but only for a minute. He pulled out of her mouth, and I saw he was still hard.

He pushed me towards the desk. I tripped over my underpants, and ended up sprawled over it. He ws on me in seconds, one hand between my legs, the other clamed in the back of my neck, holding me face down on the desk.

I gasped as his fingers slid into me, and my hips pushed back against his hand.

“You’re already wet,” he said, and he sounded very pleased. He pulled his hand away, but the next second he slid into me, hard and fast, stretching me around him.

I cried out at the shock, he was so big, and I clamed hard around him, shuddering and crying.

He drove into me harder, with steady strokes. ”Get over here,” He told Annie. “Get on the desk, I want her to lick you out.”

Annie scurried to the desk and shoved the papers on it onto the floor. She hopped up and with a lithe twist of her body, slid herself under me so that my face rested between her legs.

Bill drove into me hard, driving me onto the desk and forcing my mouth into her slick folds. I opened my mouth to gasp, and was amazed by her scent, sweet and salty and musky. I tasted her feeling very daring, and she moaned, lifting her hips to my mouth.

She grabbed my head with both her hands, and Bill dug his fingers into my hips. Between them they rode me, Bill pounding me hard, his thick shaft stretching me as he slammed into me, driving me mad with want. Annie bucked against my mouth, rocking and squealing as she forced my mouth deeper into her.

Bill lifted his right hand, then slapped my butt hard. The sting ripped through me and I began to spasm, in pleasure. I cried out into Annie’s slick cleft, my hips jerking madly as I closed tightly around him.

He yelled, driving himself all the way into me and shuddering as he filled me, each spurt scalding as it exploded inside me.

Annie yelled, gripping my head so hard I thought she’d rip my hair out. She shook, body writhing, and liquid spilled from her in a thick wave. I had to swallow or drown.

Bill collapsed onto me and Annie fell back onto the desktop, still twitching. I lay still, gasping to breathe, still crammed full of Bill.

He finally stirred. “Ok,’ he said. “I’m calling home and saying I have to cram for midterms. Then we’re getting a room. No way I’m letting you two get away.”

Vayene
Vayene
29 Followers