Take a Chance Ch. 02

Story Info
Love the new way I'm treated.
1.3k words
4.32
23.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He helped me up from my knees till I was standing before him once again. He removed his shirt and threw it to the ground. He then looked back at me and pulled me towards him. He embraced me with a kiss reached, his arms around me. I then felt him begin to undo my bra. He pulled it off me revealing my breasts. Immediately he took my left breast into his mouth making me gasp. He rotated his tongue along my areola then began to flick my nipple with it. With his other hand he took my right breast and began to rub his thumb on my nipple. Both my nipples became extremely hard and felt as if they were going to fall off. I let out a loud moan and put my hands on his head having my fingers run through his hair. He then removed his lips off my breast causing me to look at him and pout.

"You cannot touch me unless I give you permission. I must punish you again." He took a step back and took hold of both my nipples in between his fingers. He pinched and twisted causing me to scream out in pain. I clenched my fists and curled my toes to try and balance the pain throughout my body. Not only did this hurt but I could feel my nipples getting even harder! Once he released them they stood out like small erasers out of my chest. My breathing became fast and labored as I was so turned on.

"Now my slave, I can tell you are very horny and are in need. So go lie down on the bed." I ran to the bed and lay down, opening my legs as an invitation for him. He crawled on top of me like a creature out of the night hunting for its prey. He lowered his head to right above my panty covered pussy. He started licking me through my panties causing me to squirm a bit and raise my hips for more. He then placed his large hands on my ass and gripped my cheeks cruelly. He moved his lips to the top rim of my panties biting the cloth and pulling them down with his teeth. He then began to slowly pull down revealing me bit by bit. He used the hands that were cupped around my ass to pull down as well. Soon my panties were already past my knees and headed for the floor. Or so I thought.

Once he removed my panties he asked me to give him my hands. I did as I was told fearing the consequences if I did not. He then sat me up and moved behind me. He pulled my hands behind me and placed my wrists through the leg holes and proceeded to bind my wrists. He moved my hands to the small of my back and lowered me onto my back gently. My hips lifted a bit from having my arms beneath me. Without warning, Chance commenced his assault on my pussy. He lay between my legs and shoved his tongue in my wet pussy. Immediately my eyes rolled back as I moaned in pleasure. He retreated a bit and just licked my slit slowly and stopped at my clit. He ever so lightly began to flick his tongue over it. I raised my hips as encouragement for him to play with my clit. He understood and pressed down harder and rolled his tongue over my clit harder and quicker. I let out a loud moan starting to hump his face as I searched for release. I then felt two of his thick fingers enter my sopping wet pussy. He began to pump them in and out of me at a quick pace.

"Oh fuck babe I'm gonna cum!" I screamed as I thrashed my head back onto the bed.

"Don't cum yet."

"What no! Baby I need to cum!"

"Cum and you'll be punished again" He told me as I was close. I began to try and relax my muscles and not think about how much my husband was pleasuring me.

"Please let me cum! I'll do anything! Just please baby let me cum!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

He lifted his head but continued to pump his fingers in and out of me. "Beg. Beg like the slave you are. Beg your master to let you cum."

"Fuck. Please master let me cum! Master I need to cum! Let me cum master, I will fulfill your every want and need till I die! I will be a little whore and slut for you and serve you. Just please let me cum master!" I looked at him in his eyes getting lost and becoming weak. He looked at me with a smile and softly said, "Cum. Cum all you want. Give me your cum so I can taste how good you are."

After he said that I tensed up, all my muscles contracting. I clenched my pussy around his fingers as he shoved his them into me fast and hard. He lowered his head again and began aggressively flicking my clit.

"Oh my God! Yes! Yes! Fuck I'm cumming master! Oh master yes!" My body went into orgasm, pleasure running through every nerve, I felt as if I was going to pass out from this. I felt my juices flowing out of me as if I was a never ending waterfall. Chance kept his pace with his fingers and his tongue, never letting up for a second as I rode through orgasm. I felt myself come down a bit from my orgasm only to be set aflame as Chance bit down on my clit. He then inserted a third finger in my tight pussy. I screamed as I soon realized I was going to cum again!

"Master yes! Oh master you're so amazing! Fuck yes master!"

As the second orgasm consumed me, I began to feel weak. He took his fingers out of my pussy and inserted them in his mouth, licking all my cum off of them. Once they were clean he cleaned up my pussy, scooping out all my remaining cum out of me. He was gentle as he knew how sensitive I was at this point. He rose up and got off the bed. I closed my eyes and relaxed. My husband just sent me into the highest point of pleasure I have ever experienced in my life. I was soon to find out that I could be taken even higher.

When I opened my eyes I saw Chance standing at the foot of the bed with some towels. He laid them down in between my legs then took my ankle and got a towel. I looked at him wide eyed as I saw him begin to tie my ankle to the bed post. As he did the same to my other ankle I started to wiggle trying to see if I could pull my ankle out of it, but all attempts failed. I lay there and Chance stared at me. He looked from my ankles that were tied, to my pussy that was swollen and glistened a bit, up to my breasts that had erect nipples on top and finally rested on my face. My expression must've made me looked scared because he walked around and lay down next to me. With one hand he caressed my cheek and the other he lifted me up into his arms.

"Don't be scared baby. Even though you are my slave, you are still my wife and lover. I would never do anything that I know you wouldn't enjoy. I won't hurt you unless you disobey and earn a punishment. I love you and only want this to bring you greater pleasure. Did you not just enjoy what happened a few minutes ago?"

I nodded my head, acknowledging that I did in fact very much enjoy what had just happened. I loved how I had to try and control myself to delay my orgasm. I loved how he slid a third finger inside me, knowing that I usually could only take one of his thick fingers and two of them were a challenge for me. It felt so good to be challenged and taken to my limits. I couldn't refuse him.