Take A Seat

Story Info
Handcuffed and blindfolded in a chair.
1.4k words
4.34
41.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The front door is unlocked. You enter my house, close the door behind you, look around and spot me in sitting in a dining room chair. I am naked; blindfolded; my hands are in my lap, bound at the wrists by handcuffs. You cock twitches at the sight and your lips curl into a grin. You like this kind of surprise.

You take a deep breath and walk towards me. You circle around me a few times, appreciating the view and possibilities from many angles. Your hand reassuringly touches my head, acknowledging my gift of surrender to you. Coming around to stand in front of me, you say I must have been a bad girl to find myself in this predicament. I shrug non-commitally.

You come around behind me and press yourself against the back of the chair. I lean back into you, enjoying your closeness and warmth. Your hands touch my shoulders, travel down my chest. Taking hold of my breasts in your hands, you gently stroke your thumbs across my nipples and ask if I was a bad girl.

I inhale sharply and say "No, baby."

You begin to gently roll my nipples. I cry out and arch my back. You know it won't take long to make me orgasm this way. As I get closer, you pull and pinch just a little harder and faster. And ask me again if I was a bad girl.

"Yes," I say breathlessly, "yes, I was!"

"Good girl," you say, "now cum for me."

And I do. Bucking, moaning and pushing my breasts into your skillful hands. You continue working my nipples and my nerve endings are raw. My brain only knows the pleasure you're giving me.

You release my breasts and come around to the front of me, pulling up on the handcuffs so I stand. Moving me around so that you are now seated and I am standing in front of you, you spread my legs with your feet.

You run your hands up and down my body, admiring the way it looks and feels, and that I am completely under your control at this moment.

My heart is still racing and I am trying to regain my breath, but the anticipation keeps me on edge.

Your right hand reaches up my thigh and cups my pussy, one finger slowly stroking between my lips. My clit is already swollen and I am damp.

I moan, telling you how good that feels.

You stroke a little harder and focus on my clit, your left hand reaches up and rolls my right nipple.

"Oh, yes, baby, please" I say.

After only a few minutes of this, you take your left hand away from my nipple and spank my ass sharply, sending alternating waves of pain and pleasure through me.

"You like that, don't you, baby?" you ask.

I nod my head rapidly.

You spank me again and repeat yourself.

"Yes!" I cry out. "Yes!"

You suddenly plunge two fingers into my pussy and I explode in orgasm. Wave after wave after wave.

"Now that's a good girl" you say.

Again, you move my body so that now I'm sitting and you're in standing front of me.

I'm still breathless from my orgasm.

You take off your clothes and take my handcuffed hands into yours.

"Feel how hard you make me when you're a good girl, baby" you say, as you place your cock into my waiting hands.

"Stroke it," you command.

I do. Very gently at first with only my fingertips. Down your shaft and over your balls and back up again.

"Suck me," you command.

I lean forward and lick over the head, holding your balls and the base of your shaft with my hands. Around and around the head, then taking more and more of you into my mouth, as far down as I can go.

You're moaning, enjoying the sensation, and the sight of me blindfolded sucking your cock. You decide to really take control.

Pulling out of my mouth, you push my shoulders up against the back of the chair, straddle the chair and me and feed me your cock.

"I want you to be a VERY good girl now" you say.

And hold the back of my head so you can face-fuck me. Slowly. Allowing me to fully submit.

And I do. I love when you're in complete control.

In and out of my mouth your cock strokes. Your hands are gripping the hair at the back of my head tightly so I can't move. Your hips pump your cock in and out.

You slow down. The head of your cock pushes against the back of my throat, maintaining pressure.

"C'mon, baby, be a very good girl for me" you say.

I try hard to relax my throat. Your cock pops down my throat and you moan "yesss."

You thrust two or three times as deep as you can go, then back out.

I gasp for air and swallow. Hard to choose which first!

"Mmmm, amazing" you say.

And again you stroke in and out, then, after a few minutes, slowly approach the back of my throat. Again I relax my throat for you to stroke all the way in. Three, four strokes balls-deep.

This always makes my eyes water and tears are streaming down my face as I pant to catch my breath. You brush the wetness away with your palms, stroking back along the sides of my head, your fingers catching and removing the blindfold as they go.

I look up and our eyes lock. You love the look of your cock in my mouth and me watching you watch me. It turns you on.

"One more then you get my big cock how you want it. You ready?" you say.

I nod my head, my eyes smiling. I want to feel your cock inside me so badly. My pussy is heavy and throbbing.

Once more unto the breach. You push my boundaries this time. Four...five pumps down my throat then you release me, wiping my face again, letting me catch my breath.

"You were a very good girl" you say as you unlock the handcuffs.

You help me stand, pull me into your arms and kiss me deeply.

Leading me to the couch, you instruct me to get on all fours. You know doggie-style is my favorite and I deserve it after tonight. I am giddy with anticipation.

You can't help but spank my ass twice on each cheek for fun, then gently rub the sting away as you grab my hips and slide your cock slowly into my pussy. Two or three strokes to find your way home, then you hold yourself in as deeply and tightly as you can.

You know I love to start out this way so I can let my pussy relax, grip your cock, start to spasm and scream my way through an intense orgasm. Only when I start fucking your cock do you start to pump me. And push my orgasm higher and longer.

Oh. Dear. God. It's like air and I don't want this feeling to ever stop.

You slow your strokes so I can come down from the edge.

"Give me your wrists" you say.

Oh, goody!! A thrill shoots through me. I send back first one wrist then the other. You pull on them so that my upper body is suspended and you can lean back a little and fuck me hard with powerful strokes.

Again, you're in complete control over my body. I can't move. Can only scream through another intense orgasm. Then another.

Until you decide I'm done.

You release my wrists one at a time. Caress my ass-cheeks. Grin wickedly as a thought crosses your deviously creative mind.

You reach around my hip and stroke my clit a few times as you slowly pump into me.

"Why don't you take over here" you say.

I know you mean I should stroke my clit, so I do.

You moisten a thumb and slowly rim me, then push it into my ass. You know how much I like anal play, especially when your cock is inside me.

And you like to feel your cock with your thumb through that membrane as you're stroking in my pussy.

You've about reached your limit at this point and tell me you've gotta cum soon.

"Yes, baby, cum for me," I say, as I reach further back and stroke your balls.

You step up the pace, fucking me hard til I cum again. You don't hold back any longer, one last deep stroke and fill me, grunting, as we cum together.

Straightening out your legs, you sit back, but hold my hips to keep us locked together and pull me on top of you, your cock still buried inside me.

Spooning me, both panting, until our breathing softens.