(Take) a Walk on the Wild Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,750 Followers

I spent an inordinate amount of time over the next week thinking, planning and researching my challenge. Obviously this wasn't hard work! We didn't make love at all during this stage...but we had sex -- sweaty sex every night.

On the Friday night after our daughter went to bed I told my wife that I'd joined a couple of Swingers sites on the web and had found a relatively discrete Swinging Club about 60 miles away that looked perfect.

We instantly fired up my PC and I showed her the site. Within five minutes Connie had agreed to visit the Magpie Club the following Saturday night. Under the pretense of a colleagues Engagement party that would necessitate a stay in a hotel my mother agreed to let my daughter stop over and we would collect her on the Sunday afternoon.

The 50 mile journey from my parents to the hotel was driven in virtual silence; but we just kept grinning at each other. As soon as we'd checked in we hit the bar. My first pint went down without touching the sides! Connie had a glass of white wine and I sipped my second pint as we chatted like teenagers on a first date.

We agreed to go for dinner first then onto the Magpie Club for about 9 o'clock. At 6.30 I was fastening my belt when the bathroom door opened and Connie made her appearance. I was stuck for words as she posed and postured in the doorway. She'd bought a new outfit including underwear but had kept them as a surprise for me.

"Wow!" I mouthed. My 32 year old wife looked like an ultra sexy vixen. She was wearing a floaty black and red wrap-over dress that ended about 3 inches above her knees and had a spectacular plunging neckline that a man could get lost in. To compliment this she was wearing very sexy 4 inch red stilettos and, when she turned around, black silk seamed stockings.

"Is this appropriate?" Connie asked rhetorically as she applied another coat of bright red lipstick to her luscious lips .

"I'm not sure I want to go out now!" I grinned like a man who'd just won the Lotto.

"Well you might not but I certainly do and may well go by myself!" She giggled as she finished a glass of gin and tonic from the mini-bar.

In the lift Connie suggested having another quick drink in the bar before we ventured out to look for a restaurant. At first I thought she may be backing out; now that we had left the safety of our hotel bedroom; but I couldn't have been more mistaken. She slinked around the bar until she finally found an empty table in full view of a group of men in Tuxedos waiting for a taxi. As she sat down her dress flapped open accidentally giving the men a flash of stocking top and suspender. When an elderly man caught her eye and smiled Connie just raised her eyebrows as if the glimpse of stocking top was the most natural thing in the world.

"Did you see the way they were looking at me?" Connie chuckled when I eventually joined her.

"What did you expect dressed like that?" I chuckled with nerves.

"Even if we don't....you know....actually....do it....It's going to be fun night; isn't it?" My wife cheekily smiled as she ran her bright red fingernails down the back of my hand.

After finishing our drinks and Connie receiving even more admiring glances we left the hotel to find a restaurant. It was quite breezy and as we crossed the road her dress blew up and open giving a bunch of lads standing smoking outside a pub doorway a perfect view of her stocking tops and underwear. They cheered and clapped and some even called out for us to join them but Connie just smoothed her dress and carried on walking. I was impressed.

We chose a small Italian restaurant and the waiters were very very attentive taking every opportunity to look down her dress at her Wonderbra enhanced breasts.

Connie was in her element and I felt amazingly proud of her and got more and more turned on as the night progressed. We finished our meal at 8.15.

"What do you want to do now?" I nervously asked. "Go for another drink?"

A mischievous grin lit up my wife's face. "Not on your life! Let's do it....let's take that walk on the wild side!"

We silently clung to each other for 5 minutes at the side of the road while we waited for a taxi to stop. Eventually one did and it was my turn to get a great view as Connie bent forward to get into the cab and her dress rode up giving me a perfect view of her sexy seamed stockings, suspenders and transparent black knickers. Judging from the grin on the drivers face he must have got a good look down the front of her dress too.

When I told the driver where we wanted to go he winked as if to tell me he knew exactly where it was.

I don't know why but I was surprised that the Magpie Club was in a run down part of town near the docks; but when we pulled up outside it was just like on the website -- a big old pub-hotel with a gated car park and a set of steps up to the front door.

I typed in the 4 digits that I'd selected when I'd joined on line and the door swung open.

"It's your last chance to back out." I nervously told my beautiful wife.

She curled her lips to let me know she was getting annoyed with my questions, then cocked her head towards the light.

As soon as we were inside we were greeted by the Clubs' owner Ben who took us into a small room to explain how the club was run: there was a bar and drinks were included in the price but no one was allowed to get drunk. When a woman says 'no' it's a definate 'no'. Casual attire was permitted in the two large downstairs lounges but anyone going into the side rooms or upstairs was expected to undress -- pants or a towel for men 'absolutely anything' for the ladies! All bags and personal items were to be kept in the lockers provided at all times (to stop people taking sneaky photos or using drugs!) and ladies would be given a transparent bag to keep lipstick or cigarettes in.

Apart from that one of the Maids would show us around and answer any more questions that we might have. He then went to the door and asked someone to join us. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when the 'Maid' walked into the room.

'She' was over six feet tall and wearing a full French Maid's outfit with fishnet stockings and frilly knickers but....'she' was obviously a 'he' and must have been in his sixties and was wearing full makeup and a blonde wig.

"This is Miss Sixty your maid for the evening." Ben introduced us. I stood up and shook his hand.

"Hello." He greeted me with a voice three octaves lower than Barry White. He then took us into the lounge and introduced us to the 6 couples and three single men that were sitting chatting in various stages of undress; then he went to get us our drinks.

Suddenly I felt very nervous and was wondering if we were doing the right thing but Connie immediately made herself at home chatting with the other women who told her about the different things that went on in the Club. My wifes' dress kept accidentally flapping open and I noticed that she was deliberately bending forward so the men could get a good eyeful of her magnificent chest.

I on the other hand struggled to make conversation and contented myself with checking out the other members. Connie was by far the youngest person in the room and certainly the prettiest. The two single guys Fred and Perry were about my age but everyone else appeared to be late 40's through to about 60. A couple of the men were quite fit looking but the others had beer bellies and the women were similar....mostly being 'quite rounded' and 'fuller figured'.

"Would you like to see the other rooms?" Miss Sixty asked as we finished our drinks.

"Ooh yes please!" Connie giggled and clapped her hands.

"I'll take you into the changing room and arrange lockers for your clothes." Miss Sixty told us in a matter of fact manner.

Connie was so keen she was virtually out of her dress before we'd left the lounge, I was a bit slower but thanked my lucky stars that I'd chosen a good pair of CK boxer shorts to wear. She was soon in her element as we wandered around the club with Miss Sixty looking into the different rooms and seeing an assortment of people indulging in a variety of sexual activities. Her high heels were making her teeter a she walked and her tits and arse bounced in time; making her attract a lot of attention from women as well as men as we wandered around the club.

Most of the rooms had a bead curtain in the doorway to allow people to look inside but there were also 2 or 3 with proper doors and 'do not disturb' signs hanging on the handle. There was a Jacuzzi room, a pole dancing room, a few with beds in that people were rolling around on, one room where a woman was using a huge purple dildo in front of a mixed audience that where fondling each other. There was even an open toilet. I was amazed at Connie's response -- she stopped and looked in each room and waved and said 'hi' to anyone that was there. When were standing outside a room where two women and three men were romping on a bed I swear Connie pressed her thighs together as she ran her hand across the front of her pants when she saw the woman with the purple dildo. I was awestruck as we walked around but my wife was all questions 'is everyone married', ''do you have to use condoms', 'can anyone join in?', 'are there any limits?' 'what's the toilet for'? and loads more.

Miss Sixty answered all of her questions insisting that the Club advised the use of condoms but it was always left up to the individual woman whether she wanted to use them or not; but the Club supplied a variety of types and sizes in bowls in every room. If someone was 'on a bed' you had to be invited by a participant to join them otherwise you were welcome to watch. It was expected that people would 'get together' in the Lounge then visit a room. As everyone was here to have sex in one way or another Miss Sixty told Connie not to get embarrassed if someone bluntly asked her 'for a fuck or a suck'...which made her giggle again; but if she didn't fancy someone just to say something like "can I think about that?" or just "no thanks" and people won't get offended. The toilet was for people who liked 'water sports' -- which made Connie curl her lip; but there was also a hole in the wall next to it; known as a 'Gloryhole' for men to stick their dicks through and get sucked off anonymously.

"God! This place is amazing!" Connie squealed with delight when Miss Sixty left us to get more drinks. "I can't wait to.....do.....something!"

"What do you want to do first?" I croaked through a dry mouth.

"Can I...." She screwed her face up in deep thought like a small kid in a toy shop, "can I....pole dance?"

"Of course you can." I told her; half relieved that dancing was all she wanted to do.

Miss Sixty met us on the stairs with our drinks then led us into the pole-dancing room where a tall skinny woman with pierced nipples and only wearing a tiny pink g-string and heals was already dancing in front of 8 or 9 men and women who were cheering her on. She slid up and down the pole with grace and even managed to wrap her legs around it and dangle upside down for a moment or two.

Connie stared intently at the 'competition' as she sipped her green cocktail.

"Are you going on the podium next?" a chubby Scottish guy asked her.

"Would you like me too?" She purred into his face making him blush. "Och aye.....I surely would.!" He gulped as the music finished.

Connie handed me her empty glass and was on the podium in a flash. She slowly twirled around the pole, occasionally squatting and bending forwards and backwards in time with the music. When she did this I spotted; as did just about everybody else how wet she was.....her panties were absolutely soaked in the crotch area. As the music got faster so did her dancing.....she rubbed her tits against the pole and kicked her legs in the air then indulged in more erotic squatting and touching her toes. As the music finished the room burst into spontaneous applause.

As soon as she stepped off the low stage she grabbed my wrist and grinned, "Can I try the Gloryhole thing next....please?"

Who was I to stop her? She was in Heaven already and I was loving the looks and comments that she'd been receiving and now she was going to live out one of my fantasies.....actually sucking another guy's cock in front of me.

Connie nearly ran up the stairs two at a time which got her even more admiring glances as the club began filling up and the clothes began coming off.

The 'toilet' was empty when we reached it.

"What do I do?" She giggled. I shrugged my shoulders.

Thankfully Miss Sixty was close by and told her to sit on the bowl then 'waggle her fingers through the hole' until someone responded.

Connie slipped into the room without a backward glance then turned and sat on the toilet. She gave me a cheeky smile then waggled her fingers through the hole.

"Are you sure that you want to watch?" Miss Sixty asked me.

"Yes thanks." Was all I could muster.

Standing outside the toilet I could see into the adjoining room where two women were a tangle of flabby flesh in a 69 on the bed using dildos on each other in front of 6 oldish guys and a couple of slightly younger women who were pulling on their cocks.

One man nudged another two when he saw the fingers through the hole. They grinned at each other and the oldest one (good looking but in his late 60's with silver hair and a goatee beard) stroked her fingers which made her recoil. She immediately looked at me for guidance.

I nodded and smiled for her to carry on. She giggled then stroked the fingers again with her bright red fingernails. The old man poked his stiffening 5 inches through the gap and said something to his friends. Connie grinned at the sight of the cock then bent forward to kiss the tip as she ran her red fingernail along the shaft. My heart was in my mouth at this stage. Connie curled her fingers around the stubby shaft and pulled the foreskin back revealing a bright purple knob.

It was too late to stop for either of us now as Connie kissed the knob then opened her mouth and began sucking the cock.

"Fucking Hell!" A voice next to me gasped; "it's the fucking young lovely that was dancing downstairs!" Another couple of men scurried out of the bedroom to get a look at my wife sucking their friends' cock.

"Fucking Hell!" The first man laughed, "I'm next. She's fucking gorgeous!" By now there were 7 people jockeying for position in the doorway next to me and I was being gently elbowed and pushed by men and women desperate to watch my wife in action. At one stage an erect cock brushed against my thigh which made me a little bit uncomfortable.

Connie was soon oblivious to the crowd that was enjoying her show and had her hands pressed against the wall; swallowing the cock with ease. After a minute or two she must have felt it twitch because she spat it out and began frantically rubbing it until it spewed cum onto her tits and bra.

Proud of herself she turned to see my reaction with a twinkle in her eyes as she squeezed the last drops onto her expensive bra; then gasped; "Oh my God!" when she saw her audience. She put her hand to her mouth in mock horror when she saw the crowd in the doorway. The flaccid cock was immediately replaced by a longer thicker one through the Gloryhole. Connie gently stroked it and looked at me for guidance again. The grin on my face nearly split my head in two as I nodded to tell her to carry on. She shook it for a few seconds to get more blood into it then sucked it with relish. It was an amazing sight watching my wife make this strangers big cock bigger and bigger before my very eyes. It must have been about 7 inches long and thicker than my own cock and Connie was in her element, sucking stroking and face fucking this long anonymous cock.

I forced myself to look away and popped my head around the corner to see that it belonged to Ralph; Laurens husband that we had met earlier in the lounge. He was in his 60's and very distinguished and Lauren was in her late forties; he was abut 6ft 2 and built like a boxer and his wife was probably the next most attractive woman in the club after my own wife. They'd been coming here for nearly three years and she loved three and foursomes with men and Ralph liked watching her while getting sucked off.

When I looked back Connie was now stroking herself through her panties while she sucked on Ralph's monster cock.

"Would you like some help with that?" A grey haired man asked her amid chuckles from the others.

Connie's eyes were as wide as saucers as she smiled and nodded; never taking the fat cock from her mouth. The grey haired man soon knelt beside her and began squeezing her tits. When she didn't complain he dug his hands into the flesh and started mauling them, much to Connie's and her audiences' delight. With a glance in my direction the man smirked and slid his left hand down her stomach and started stroking her silk stockings while he fondled her tits with the other hand. Her head was now bobbing up and down on Ralph's cock like crazy as she parted her legs for the other man. The old man soon slid his hand between her thighs and began rubbing her pussy through the nylon in a see-saw motion making my wife's chest begin to heave as she quickly neared an orgasm. Just as I thought; she threw her head back and a deep low guttural groan filled the room to the guy next to my shoulders' amazement.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked no one in particular as Connie began shaking in the aftermath of her orgasm. "She's just cum." I nonchalantly told him.

"It looked like a good one!" A woman to my right chuckled. It was a good one and I hadn't made her react like that very much in the last few years.

Still smirking in my direction the man slid his hand inside the front of Connie's panties and began fingering her. I couldn't see how many fingers he had inside but judging by the look on her face it was more than one.

Connie moved her head to continue where she'd left off with Ralph but a different smaller cock was now dangling through the hole. It didn't stop her and she swiftly covered it with her mouth and greedily began sucking on a third mans cock as the other man unfastened her bra and dropped it onto the floor before tickling and teasing her stiff nipples.

"O ooh sweetie." A woman whispered in my ear as she cupped my cock in her hands, "would you like Sheila and me to take care of this for you?"

I must have looked stunned but she just squeezed it harder.

"Come with us and have some fun while wifey has hers." She told me as she patted my bum and led me along the corridor to any empty room with a huge mirror at the end of a king size bed.

"I'm Carla and this is Sheila." The woman told me as she pointed for me to lie on the bed; which I did.

Both women looked older than me. Carla was about 5 feet 4 and had huge tits and an arse to match. Shelia was taller and had obviously had a boob job at some time; as they defied gravity as she tottered along the passage on 5 inch heels. Both women were wearing hold up stockings and French knickers.

I still hadn't said a word when they lay down either side of me on the bed. Both women began rubbing their tits across my face in a well practiced movement; then I felt their hands stroke my cock through my shorts.

"Shhhhh sweetie and just enjoy yourself." Sheila whispered as I felt my shorts being pulled down. Their tits were smothering me but if I had to die this was as good a moment as any......being smothered by two pairs of huge tits while getting my cock wanked! It was the weirdest sensation in the world as they rubbed their tits all over my face; Carla's tits were big and soft like two velvet cushions but Sheila's felt like two ripe watermelons as they slapped me silly.

I suddenly took my eyes off the action in front of me when I saw movement at the door. . My stomach turned at the prospect of two couples watching me but my balls told me just to grin and bare it!

Mag58
Mag58
2,750 Followers