(Take) a Walk on the Wild Side Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,747 Followers

"I thought that you might like some help." The he-she smiled and curled her fingers around my thin shaft. I stood motionless as Marilyn pulled my pants down and released my dick. I did nothing to stop him/her as I peered through the glass at my wife who was now getting royally fucked by Waqar. She was still standing at a 45 degree angle as he held her hips and pummelled her with his huge Pakistani cock for a good 4 or 5 minutes as his friends took it in turns to feed their cocks into her mouth. The older man had a good sized cock shaped like a banana that looked rock hard while he fed it into my wife's lipstick covered mouth. The couple next to me giggled as the fat man had to pull his belly up with one hand when Connie tried suck his tiny dick. Eventually Waqar gritted his teeth and slammed his cock in and out like a rampant Bull; presumably filling my wife's cunt with his seed as the fat man held her head onto his cock.

My wife's legs buckled as Waqar withdrew his cock then let her flop onto the bed between the other two Pakistani men. Taking advantage the chubby one rolled onto his back and pulled Connie on top of his belly. With her breath slowly coming back she slid her hand between their bodies and guided his small cock into her cum filled pussy. It took some manoeuvring until my wife appeared satisfied that the cock was in; but when she did she began bouncing on it and squeezing her own tits. Satch (the fat man) held onto her thighs and just lay back 'thinking of England' while my horny wife fucked him ragged. Her luscious tits were bouncing as fast as his belly wobbled when she banged down hard on his dick.

I recognised her actions when she began running her fingers through her hair and pursing her lips; she was ready to cum; and so was I. Marilyn was now frantically tugging on my cock and I knew that I couldn't last much longer. I squirted onto his hand and dress at the same time that Connie threw her head back and tried to pull her nipples out of the sockets. I stood rooted to the spot as Marilyn knelt in front of me and sucked my cock dry while watching my wife's chest heave as she gasped for breath. The tall older man (Assam?) who had been rubbing something onto his long stiff cock, placed his hand on her shoulder and guided her back down on top of the bloated man. As she lay motionless he pulled her arse cheeks apart and moved between her legs. Connie suddenly looked startled and her eyes nearly popped out of her head as Assam slid his greased up cock into her virgin arsehole, while she still appeared to have the fat mans' cock in her cunt. My darling wife made no attempt to stop him buggering her and just puffed her cheeks out and she panted through gritted teeth. Assam gently moved her legs until she was nearly kneeling and slowly fucked her arse. As if she knew I was watching Connie stared absorbedly at the mirror while the two Pakistani men double-penetrated her.

I'd always hoped that I would be the first to take her up the arse; but the sight before me more than compensated. As my wife relaxed Assam quickened his pace and his cock was soon gliding in and out of her ring with the greatest of ease. Connie gritted her teeth and occasionally screwed her eyes shut as Assam rammed his long cock deep into her bowels as the fat man fucked her cunt as hard as his bulk would allow. It couldn't last much longer and soon the fat man appeared to sigh and his head flopped backwards; meaning he had shot his load, Assam was soon fucking her arse wildly until he too fired a load of cream; only his went into her arsehole.

The older man dismounted and laughed as he shook Waqar by the hand while Connie lay motionless on top of Satch. The fat man soon became restless and unceremoniously pushed Connie off and she rolled onto the bed. As he rejoined his friends you couldn't see his dick as it had returned to acorn status and was hidden by his big fat belly; which made the two women to my left giggle. Connie looked exhausted but couldn't stop herself sliding a hand between her legs to diddle her clit. My wife looked radiant as she frantically rubbed her button in her desire for sexual satisfaction. The three Pakistani men must have had an unobstructed view of her masturbation technique as her legs were splayed apart with one knee pushed into the bed and her arse was wobbling in the air as her fingers pleasured her sinful pussy.

With a big sigh and a playful smile Connie quickly had the orgasm she craved. She didn't have time to move as Waqar took advantage of her position and slid his monster cock into her stretched anus. Connie's face was a picture as the Alpha Male forced his 8 inches straight into her bowels with the greatest of ease. My darling wife soon had bulging eyes again and was puffing her cheeks out as Waqar ploughed her freshly fucked arse like a man possessed. He knew exactly how to pleasure a woman as he alternated between long hard aggressive strokes and shorter softer more sensual ones. Connie looked ecstatic as he buggered her for 5 or 6 minutes with the other two laughing and encouraging their boss as he fucked the married white woman's arse. Eventually Waqar dug his brown fingers into her fleshy hips and gave it everything he had in his quest to spunk up her arse. Connie's face was bright red and covered in sweat as he battered her arse with his big fat Pakistani cock making her tits nearly swing off. Eventually with nostrils flaring and through gritted teeth he finally shot a second load of curry sauce into her bowels. As soon as the last drop left his cock the adrenaline visibly drained from his muscular body and he staggered backwards for two or three steps after he pulled his impressive dick out of my wife's wrecked arse hole.

She immediately flopped forwards with drunken exhaustion. Waqar soon regained his composure and with Assam's help began pulling her cheeks apart and examined their handy work; probing her gaping anus with their fingers and stretching it even wider while the fat man looked on. Connie appeared oblivious to everything that was happening to her rear end.

A minute or two later Marilyn put the lights on and told them that their time was up as someone else wanted the room. Waqar courteously helped Connie to her feet and picked her bra and panties from the floor and handed them to her. She was so drunk she could hardly stand up and struggled to get her feet into her knickers. Waqar helped her by placing her feet into the leg holes then pulled them up in a vain attempt at protecting her modesty. With a cheeky grin and a shake of his head he made no attempt to help put her bra back on. I was waiting outside the room when they appeared; Connie's legs were wobbling and she had a big drunken grin on her face.

"My arse is on fire!" She announced as Waqar handed her back to me and winked a form of thanks. "Honest; sweetheart." Connie continued as I helped her along the corridor and down the stairs, "those men fucked my arse and......it hurts like Hell!"

"I bet it is." I tried to agree with her as I slid her arm into the sleeve of her coat. Ralph and Sonny had made an appearance by now and were tormenting me with their version of events; including reminding me of my incident with Marilyn the old transvestite.

"Honest; my arse is fucking aching......really aching......what did he shove up there?" Connie rambled as I fastened her safety belt, "A fucking cucumber?"

My own cock and balls were aching on the journey home as I relived her anal battering in my head while she drifted in and out of sleep next to me. As we approached the outskirts of town Connie sleepily slid her hand inside her pants and started fingering herself; with her eyes closed. It was an amazing feet of dexterity keeping one eye on the road while trying to watch my drunken wife masturbate in the seat next to me!

Eventually we made it home without being detected; then I had a panic attack thinking that my niece could still be awake and see Connie in this state. Mercifully all of the houselights were off and the house was silent as I half-carried my wife upstairs.

Connie was still in bed the following morning when I drove Alice home and took my daughter with us. On my return Connie was curled up on the sofa with a big cup of coffee and a monster hangover.

"Are you okay?" I nonchalantly asked.

Connie looked up and grimaced.

"Was it worth it?" I smiled as I sat next to her and cradled her head.

"I don't know which end hurts the most," Connie sighed and screwed up her mouth while carefully rearranging her legs, "my head or my arse!"

Mag58
Mag58
2,747 Followers
12