Take A Walk With Me: The Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers

As we awkwardly stand a pushes a little more cock into me and I moan at its welcome invasion but he quickly pulls out and leads me by the hand to the bed. He gets between my legs as Bret lies next to me in a 69 position but not on top of me. They each take a side of my cock and lips and suck the never before explored area between my cock and balls and inner thigh. As A massages my nuts Bret starts stroking my shaft.

Panting I say: " Aaron, fuck me, put your fucking cock in me and make me love it."

As A pulls me to the edge of the bed and throws my legs over his shoulders, Bret guides his cock into me. I am surprise how easily he pushes almost all of it into my ass. Bret now has my entire cock in his mouth and down his throat.

I haven't cum in a while so when A and Bret work together so that as the cock in my ass pulls back the mouth on my cock is also pulling back. Then they both push forward at the same time. They work so good together that I know this is not the first time they have done this.

Bret is holding my balls up so that he can see A's cock work in and out of my ass. There is so much stimulation on and around my cock, balls and anus that I am quickly overwhelmed and tell them I that I am about to cum.

In unison they speed up their sucking and fucking until I raise my ass off the bed and shoot my load down Bret's throat.

As Bret holds me deep in his throat and holds my ass cheeks keeping me there I tell Aaron" " A, cum in my shoot your hot load up my horny ass!"

Before long A does just that and I feel the second load shoot up my previously virgin ass. I feel like I am having another orgasm myself but my cock is soft and know I may be but there is nothing shooting from my balls. As I lay back Bret lets my cock slip slowly from his mouth and I ask A to hold his cock in me a while longer so I can feel him go soft.

Laying there all we can hear is Aarons and my breathing returning to normal when I look over and see Brets cock is bobbing up and down as he is hard yet again.

I ask him if he wants to finish off in my ass before I can't go again.

He quickly changes places with A and slips his cock easily in me to his balls. He leans forward and covers my mouth with his and pushes his tongue between my lips. We lay like that for a while, him fucking my ass and mouth at the same time.

Bret breaks the kiss and looking me in the eyes says: "A and I are the cum sluts in this house. We love feeling someone else's cum on out cock and kissing a mouth that just had a cock shoot its cum into it. You are the perfect fit slut. The next time we get together slut there will be more cocks, asses and mouths. Maybe a couple of pussies too.

With that he returns to tongue fucking my mouth as he slams deep in my ass and I feel his nuts contract against my butt cheeks. He holds my face as he shoots his hot load up my ass he feverously fucks me until the last gram of his essence fills me.

Bret lies forward on top of me and I wrap my legs around his waist and hold him deep in me as his fine cock softens and slips from my anal grasp.

We three maneuver around until we are all lined up with our heads on the pillow. Our eyes naturally find the three soft red cocks lying between our thighs.

Bret says: "Those are three well used cocks!"

I laugh and say: " You want to see well used, you should see my ass hole! I was a virgin before I met you two."

Aaron smiles and says: "I am done for now, but will you come back? You should be here when we bring the girls in."

As I get dressed I tell them both that I will be thinking about our next time together when I am no thinking about this time.

As I walk out the door their cum starts running out my anus and down my leg. I just hope I don't have to stop and get out of the car before I can get home and clean up.

To be continued....

Slut

69plus1
69plus1
345 Followers