Take Down

Story Info
Wrestlin' is fun.
1.7k words
4.05
31k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers

She walks from the bathroom; showered, teeth brushed, hair combed out into a ponytail, and with that clean girl scent, she is ready for bed. As she walks into the bedroom, he startles her.

"I see you have your wrestlin' attire on."

She is wearing a tank top and boy-shorts.

He is leaning back against the footboard of the bed. He is dressed in boots, jeans, and a black t-shirt.

He rushes her, pushes her against the wall, and with his hands around her throat, he lifts her onto her toes. They are the same height. That is where the equality ends.

"I have to..." She takes a breath as he pushes his knee into her crotch. "...get up early..." She says, as she breaks free of him and dashes under his grasp. He turns and she bolts for the bed.

The Rules:

1. No eye gouging.

2. No biting.

3. No kicking or striking his balls.

4. He cannot punch her in the face or stomach.

5. Except for the above, what one does, the other can do in return.

Each gets to choose their own definition of a win, for her it is getting under the bedcovers and for him it is over when he is done with her.

She giggles as she rounds the far side of the bed, attempting to climb under the covers and declare victory.

"Fuck that." He says.

He careens across the bedspread snatching her hands as she pulls back the covers. He drags her across his torso and he rolls on top of her. He pins her hands above her head. Nevertheless, she is able to swing her legs striking him and he tumbles to the floor pulling her down on top of him.

Smack! As the back of his head strikes the floor.

"Are you ok?" she asks as she straddles him.

"Get up. Get off of me." He says.

He gets up off the floor and sits on the edge of the bed.

"Do you need anything?" She asks.

He looks up at her.

"You started it!" She says.

"And I will finish it." He says.

Quickly he grabs her by the ponytail. Twisting it, he inflicts enough pain that she fails to react in time and finds herself over his lap, restrained by his forearm.

"That's not fair." She says.

"Where is fair mentioned in the rules." He replies.

She struggles or squirms under his control and he smacks her ass hard several times. He pulls her shorts down around her thighs and spanks her bare ass.

"Fuck. That hurts. Stop please."

He shoves two fingers into her.

"Are you sure? You are pretty damn wet!"

She looks back at him as he slides another finger into her.

"Want to come?" He asks.

"Yes."

He slides his hand down the inside of her thigh and just above her knee he presses deep with his fingers.

She convulses.

"No! Don't." She giggles and screams.

"Please. Stop."

She is spastic, without the muscle control to marshal a decent defense.

"I hate it when you tickle me."

He slides his hand between her legs.

"Doesn't feel like hate to me."

He inserts his fingers inside of her pussy and pushes his free hand deep into her armpit.

"No. Damn it."

She squirms, writhes, and holds her breath trying not to laugh.

"Do you know your pussy clinches when I tickle you."

She is breathless. He pulls his fingers from her and releases his grasp and from his lap, she slides on to the bed and pulls her shorts up.

"Just be nice." She says slowly edging her way to the other side of the bed.

"I am nice...Nice and crafty that is."

He grabs both of her feet; pulling them together, he retrieves a pair of hefty zip-ties from his back pocket. The ties are intertwined to form 'cuffs'. He shoves her feet through the zip-ties and pulls them closed around her ankles.

"Hey! What is that?" She says.

He holds her bound legs under his arm and lightly touches the souls of her feet.

"Oh. No." She says.

She bucks violently and he tosses her to the center of the bed.

"Hey Ariel. You look like a mermaid with your legs bound like that."

She pulls the bedspread down and attempts to climb under the covers. He walks around the to the far side of the bed and kneels on the covers. She is unable to pull the bedspread from under his weight and he denies her victory.

He picks her up by the shoulders and she tries hitting him in the arms and chest. He tosses her into the middle of the bed and again pins her arms down.

He leans down to kiss her and she moves her head from side to side to foil his attempt. He moves to her neck and kisses it.

"Noo!" She says.

She swings her legs towards him, striking him in the ribs with her knees. He reaches around with his free hand and grabs her legs. Holding them firm under his arm, he rises up on his knees and rolls her up onto her shoulders.

"Uncle?" He asks.

"No." She replies.

He is able to get his hand between her knees and press deep into her muscles invoking her to giggle, gasp and thrash about.

"Pleasee...Please"

"Uncle."

"No."

"You never like giving up. Always want it taken from you."

He lets go of her legs. She sighs, takes in a breath and relaxes her muscles. He rises up and straddles her upper torso with his weight resting on his knees. She attempts to knee him in the back.

"Can't grab me with your legs this time."

He lowers his weight, trapping her arms under his ankles with his knees positioned alongside her shoulders.

"Now what?" He asks.

"I got nothing." She replies.

"Oh. You have more than you know....Open your mouth?"

She does.

"Good girl."

He probes her mouth with his fingers and she meets them by sliding her tongue along them. She closes her lips around his fingers and sucks.

"You are pretty much captive."

He unbuckles his belt, pulls it from his jeans and lays it aside. Then he pulls his jeans open. Snap, snap, snap.

Her eyes widen, as he pulls his cock from his jeans, leans forward, and rests it across her chin and lips. It is crimson, hot, musky and heavy.

She tries to take his cock into her mouth.

"Not so fast."

He pulls it back from her.

"Stick out your tongue."

She does.

He touches the tip of her tongue with the tip of his cock, wipes the pre-cum from his cock and brushes her hair out of her eyes. She smiles and presses her cheek against his hand. With his other hand, he lightly strokes her neck with the tips of his fingers.

She writhes and his cock slides across her face and lips. As she moves, his cock gets harder and rises away from her mouth.

"Don't start." She says.

"What are you going to do about it?"

Now with both hands, as lightly as possible he traces his fingers along her neck and across her jaw line. She tries to twist and roll over. However, with him on top this is not going to happen.

"You know what I want."

He reaches back, stroking her along her ribs.

"No...Pleeease stop."

Moving from her ribs, he pushes his hand into her underarm causing her laughter and convulsions to rise.

"Give it to me!" He says.

"If you don't stop...I am going to pee!"

This simply provokes him.

"Really?"

"Fuck...Stop...Please."

She twists and rolls her head trying to free herself from his fingers.

"Stop. Damn it. Noo. Noo. Pleease. Fuck."

Then suddenly, no sound, no movement.

Her face turns red.

He leans forward pushing his cock towards her mouth. She opens and takes him inside her. He slowly thrust his cock in and out of her mouth.

Pulling his cock from her, he places his balls across her mouth. She begins to lick and suck on them.

"Will you do what I ask?"

She nods 'yes'.

He leans back and strokes his spit-lubed cock.

"I want you to take your hand and touch your pussy."

She nods 'yes'. He rises up freeing her arm and she slides her hand into her shorts.

Again, he places his cock in her mouth as she touches herself.

"Are your shorts wet?"

She nods 'yes'.

"Is your pussy wet?"

Again, she nods 'yes.'

"Slide two fingers into yourself."

She struggles against the restrictions of her bound legs. Nevertheless, she manages to get her fingers inside.

"Feel good?" As he pulls his cock from her.

She gasps. "Yes" as he strokes his cock over her.

"Do you want to come?"

"God, Yes."

He releases her from under his pin and kneels alongside her.

"You can come. When I come..." He takes his belt, loops into a collar, and puts it over her head and around her neck. "But, you have to make me come."

He pulls her close with the belt and she turns towards him, takes his cock in hand, and puts her mouth on the head.

He pulls her shorts down around her thighs exposing her pussy and fingers.

"I want to watch."

She works his cock with her mouth, tongue, and hands. Her movement causes her nipples to make traces under her tank top. He pulls her top up, exposing her tits, and takes hold of a nipple and rolls it between his fingers.

He feels his orgasm build in the base of his cock. He holds back to increase the load. As the intensity builds the pressure on her nipple increases in proportion to his pending load.

He can no longer hold off and begins coming in her mouth.

"Fuck!" He says.

The surprise causes her to gag. She recovers, milks his cock and swallows his load as her orgasm begins. He pulls his cock from her mouth and tightens the belt around her neck. His cock shines with her spit and his cum and the threads of their fluids glisten as they flick about with the movement of her head.

With her hand grinding her pussy, she rolls her head back and comes.

"Oh...fuck."

And she takes his cock back into her mouth as her orgasm fades.

He looks down at her, "I win."

She pulls his cock from her mouth licks the last of his cum from her lips.

"Yes you do."

sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers