Take It Outta My Hide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reiner43
Reiner43
35 Followers

She trembled as she realized she was essentially trading her body for money, well not exactly money, but the things she needed and couldn't pay for. She thought again of Bob's words when he had told her that this wasn't her regular lifestyle, and that she was just helping him out and he was helping her out. She felt a bit better that he thought well of her, but she wasn't dumb – she knew what she was about to do would almost certainly take something out of her in one way or another.

When Bob knocked, her breathing sped up and she felt her heart rate increase as she opened the door to him. Donna hugged him once he was inside. When he gave her a bottle of wine she thought it was a nice touch. Maybe this wouldn't be so scary after all. She had already unplugged the phone. Earlier, she had moved her car to a spot where she didn't normally park, making look as if she wasn't home. The last thing she wanted was someone to come to the door unexpectedly.

Lunch went well, with lots of flirting and nervous giggles. She felt the tension building inside her, so Donna took the initiative and joked that she was almost ready to have him "take it outta her hide," but she knew her nervousness was showing.

She finally admitted to Bob, "I'm nervous as anything – but I'm not going to back out."

Somehow, she convinced herself she was ready. She knew that Bob was likely still wondering if she really would carry through. After coffee, she down sat on the sofa, silently inviting Bob to move next to her and it wasn't long until he was snuggled up close. After Donna kissed him a couple of times she soon felt his hands on her breasts. Donna untied the loose knot where her shirttails came together at the front of her midriff – her way of letting him know she was ready for more. Soon she helped him unclasp her bra, and as her breasts emerged she felt herself start to tremble a bit. She hadn't shown her breasts to any other man for three years, and here was Bob already fondling them and kissing her nipples. Nevertheless she thought, "this is starting to feel good."

For a fleeting moment she wanted to pull her shirt together and hide her breasts, but she resisted the panic that she felt. She started to wonder just what he would want of her in bed. She had thought about it for several days, but now it seemed so imminent. She knew she sure wasn't ready to try oral sex – it was just too revealing to open her pussy wide to a man, and she had never really wanted to suck a man's cock until he gushed. The most she had done in that department was a quick kiss to the tip of her ex-husband's penis, and that was only because she was a bit tipsy one day. Donna couldn't bear the thought of getting semen in her mouth. She hoped that he might be satisfied with her just playing with his hard implement until he climbed on and penetrated her. Donna thought she could handle that without falling apart.

In her marriage she had eventually avoided sex as much as possible with her now ex-husband as their relationship deteriorated. She realized that she had started to dislike him after their first few months together. Donna felt that most of her sexual experience was a duty, and not a very pleasant duty. However, she felt that Bob would be understanding and gentle, and she was determined to please him somehow, even though she wasn't really sure how.

Soon, she stood up and asked, "Are you ready to come to bed with me, Bob?"

Taking his hand she led him to her bedroom. She stood next to him and helped him remove his clothes. Surprisingly, she felt daring as she peeled off his garments one by one. As he finally stood naked, she couldn't resist taking his cock in her hand and playing with it. As his manhood gradually grew to full size Donna felt a surge of excitement as his cock-head emerged when she pulled back the foreskin. She unzipped and slipped off her jeans, then stepped out of her lace panties. She saw him looking at her hairy femininity and she knew instantly from his expression that he was enjoying seeing her pussy. They slipped into bed, lying cuddled together, and Donna pulled the sheet up over both of them.

Suddenly she felt very vulnerable. This was it – she was going to have sex with Bob, and he was likely going to take what he wanted. She hoped he would not be too demanding of her. As she felt his hands coursing over her body, she started to tremble slightly. She was scared and apprehensive, but Donna thought that if they had come this far, she had no option but go further. She could hardly even think or breathe as she felt him caress her breasts, kiss her nipples, and gradually move his hand lower over her belly until he reached her bush, where he played with her hair for a while. She realized that he was being gentle and starting slowly, and she appreciated his thoughtfulness.

He surprised her when he said, "I can't wait to comb all that lovely hair into a nice neat pattern."

Donna wondered a bit as she thought about her pussy hair being combed, as that would mean really exposing herself. She hadn't even considered that possibility in the few days leading up to their being together. She didn't like thinking about showing off her pussy to a man, even a man as nice as Bob.

She squeaked out the words, "That would be so nice of you." She was brave enough to open her legs a little as he slipped his finger between her lips, gently rubbing her pussy in a nice circular motion.

Donna was still trembling, but a small voice in her head was telling her that she could go through with this and even enjoy it. She twitched as Bob found her clit with his finger and circled it gently. She felt him pull up her skin just above it with one hand, exposing her little pink bud, and then he rubbed her clitoris with a finger of his other hand. Almost at once, Donna sensed herself relaxing. Her trembling stopped. It was as if the "off button" for her nerves had been pressed. She lifted her knees and spread her legs as Bob rubbed her, and she was surprised at herself as she started to feel ready and willing to give herself to him.

Bob felt her start to moisten and relax as she spread her legs further, inviting him to continue. She felt his finger inside her love tunnel (as he called it) and then she felt him wiggling it around inside her as he searched for her G-spot. Donna was really wet by now, but still fairly tight as she hadn't had sex for a few years. Bob continued to rub her, with the middle finger of one hand inside her and his other hand rubbing her hardening clitoris. Donna felt herself let go and she gave herself to Bob completely now, enjoying the waves of pleasure he was giving her, something she hadn't felt for many years. Her pussy contracted on his finger with every spasm of pleasure that she experienced.

Donna saw him pull down the sheet that covered them, as his lips kissed their way down her body. She had worried about being uncovered like this, but somehow it now seemed pleasant to her. She opened her legs even wider as he moved between them and she didn't resist as he opened her lips wide with his fingers to help find her clit with his tongue. She shuddered with pleasure as he used the tip of his tongue to swirl around her love button. When he started to suck on it she arched her back and pushed herself into his face, wordlessly asking him to continue. He didn't stop at all, and she soon came to an unexpected peak and felt her orgasm explode, gushing more moisture onto Bob as he wiggled his tongue on her sweet spot.

She wondered why he was pausing, but then Donna saw Bob opening a condom and putting it on. She watched with a fascination that she couldn't really comprehend, but she enjoyed seeing his engorged cock as he slipped on the condom. She felt oddly foolish that she was now looking forward to something that she had worried about so much earlier. Donna relaxed, flat on her back, and raised her knees a bit. She opened her legs wide for him, hoping he would sense that she wanted him on top of her.

Donna experienced a surge of relief as Bob rose over her and his knees came between her legs. She had been dreading the various positions that women talked about – she couldn't quite imagine taking care of Bob doggy style. And no way was she going to take the initiative of being on top, being assertive and exposing herself with every stroke. Donna was relieved that Bob hadn't wanted her to suck his cock – that would have been too hard for her to bear – in her mind it was the kind of thing only really loose women did.

She surprised herself as she bravely guided his manhood inside her waiting pussy, then she spread her lips apart for him and pulled back the hairs that that had slipped between them. She felt somewhat safe in the position she had often experienced during her marriage. She was thankful that Bob had been gentle with her, that he didn't just "jump her" quickly as her ex-husband had often done. She enjoyed Bob playing with her pussy as he brought her desire to a peak. Bob started slowly, gradually working his way deeper in as Donna wiggled a bit to accommodate him. She was quite a snug fit for him, as she hadn't had sex for a few years, but she enjoyed the fullness and the feeling of Bob's cock as he worked his way in gently but persistently until their pubic mounds were touching tightly. Bob quickened his pace.

He was making appreciative but unintelligible noises and then Donna clearly hear him say, "You feel so good, so nice, so good, and so very, very good".

Donna heard her own voice also making appreciative moans and sounds that she hadn't heard herself produce for years.

She said, "You're so nice, you feel so good, oooh, oooh, don't stop!"

Before long she started to feel the surge of an orgasm building deep within her, and soon it rolled over her in waves as she clung to Bob, urging him to drive into her faster and harder. This brought him to a sudden peak and she felt him shudder and gasp as his own climax shook him.

Donna hadn't thought quite this far ahead, but she no longer cared. She was enjoying the pleasure and relaxation that filled her body as she rested from their coupling, and she liked the sense of closeness as they lay together, as Bob's fingers kneaded her closest nipple. However, Donna wasn't sure just what she should do next. She started to feel very naked as Bob was starting to play more with her tits. She had pulled the sheet back over both of them, but now she saw he was sliding it off again, pulling it down the bed with his foot.

She had expected that once he completed fucking her, he would likely get up and dress, but that didn't seem to be happening. She could tell that Bob was quite content to lie next to her, smiling like a Cheshire cat as he tweaked her nipples and kissed her breasts. It didn't seem to her as if he was going to get up and get dressed any time soon. She wondered if he would get hard again and expect her to open her pussy to him a second time. Somehow, the thought made her a bit nervous as she had never experienced that before with a man.

She felt him find her pussy lips with his fingers. Donna raised her head off the pillow to see just what he was doing as she felt him pull out each little lip separately, first the right and then the left one. She saw him admiring her pussy and she could tell he was getting excited as he explored her goodies. She thought to herself "this is pretty nice after all."

When he reached over to the dresser, picked up his comb, and proceeded to comb her pussy hair she had the feeling that she was in uncharted water. However, Donna began to get the strange feeling that his admiration of her pussy was becoming pretty enjoyable. She started to rub his shoulders as she watched him part her pubic hair on each side of her slit. As he slicked it sideways with the comb, at least as much as her semi-curly hair allowed styling, she couldn't help but feel a certain sense of pride in her body. As a final touch, Bob parted her pussy lips and spread them so that they were perfectly symmetrical.

He was breathing faster as he played with her, and she heard him say, "That's so, so nice".

It occurred to her that her smart-ass sister likely didn't get her cunt hair styled.

She felt Bob nudge her legs a bit further apart as he admired her with his face closer and closer to her goodies. She felt a strange sense of satisfaction as she knew he loved looking at her and exploring her. It was obvious to her that Bob was really enjoying exploring her secret places. She could feel him breathing more quickly, and she could see his cock stiffening. It brought a pleasant sense of anticipation to her mind and she felt her pussy moisten. Somehow she started to feel better about Bob's wanting to get to know every nook and cranny of her hidden assets. She wanted to please him now.

Throwing caution to the wind she took a pillow and slipped it under her bum, opening up her womanhood as wide as she could. Donna felt herself welcoming Bob's eyes and fingers as her probed her pussy, playing with it like a new toy. She saw his head get closer, and then felt his tongue probe her slit, searching for her love button. It was like an electric spark as the tip touched her clit. She was surprised at herself as she responded almost automatically by opening as wide as she could and pushing up at his mouth with her groin. She felt his tongue swirl around her sensitive clit and she twitched involuntarily, feeling a little spasm pass through her again. She wiggled and squirmed. Her sensitivity heightened as she felt his teeth nibble her pussy lips and his lips suck on her love button. Suddenly it was too much and she felt herself pushing his head away as she shuddered through another orgasmic spasm.

She knew now that he was going fuck her again. This time she wasn't anxious, and she wanted him just as much as he wanted her, maybe more. Maybe she wasn't quite as horny as Bob was, as her orgasm had taken its toll, but she felt very much at peace as he penetrated her once again. She enjoyed this time even more as he took a lot longer, stroking in and out of her a bit more slowly and deliberately than earlier. Gradually Donna felt another climax approaching. It washed over her like a wave, and then another smaller wave followed it a short time afterward. Each time it caused her to drive her hips up against Bob, asking for more from him. Impelled by her desire, he soon came with a great shudder, snorting, groaning, and then Donna felt him relax on top of her. She held him tight, kissing him deeply, not wanting him to leave her empty. It was quite some time before she even wanted to separate. When he eventually rolled off her, she lay next to him holding his hand, enjoying the waning glow. Now, she was in no hurry for him to get dressed and leave. She was already thinking about her next installment of payback.

Donna smiled at Bob and said, "If this is 'taking it outta my hide' it's sure going to be nice getting it all out."

Chapter 2

A week later, Bob was at her door again. He'd called the day before and Donna had eagerly arranged her schedule for him. She had been just a bit sore the week before for a day or so, but this time she was prepared with a little bit of lubricant. Also, she had started taking her birth control pills again - she knew she really didn't need to get pregnant at this point of her life. She was excited, but not worried. If fact, her pussy was wet as she anticipated Bob's arrival.

They didn't have quite as much time available on this occasion, as her daughter was due home after school, so they decided to dispense with lunch.

Bob had asked her, "How about being naked for me when I arrive?"

Donna thought about it and decided that it may be better to at least have something on when she opened the door for him, so she wore just a robe over her nude body. Once he was in her apartment and she had locked the door and turned the phone off, she slipped her robe off. Bob's eyes followed her every move.

She saw his eyes drinking in her breasts and he said "they are so nice" as he tweaked a nipple.

He took her in his arms and kissed her, and felt her kiss back with her tongue touching his. She felt his hands on her bum, massaging her cheeks, and then she felt him drop down a bit and kiss both her nipples. They were standing out nicely and it felt good as he sucked on them – nice enough that she felt a tingle deep in her womanhood.

As he started to undress, Bob told her, "I love seeing you walking around nude." His eyes followed her every step.

Donna surprised herself as she squared her shoulders and stuck her tits out.

She heard Bob say, "Nice, nice, nice, really nice." She was feeling good – her sister's barbs and her mother's words about her breasts were gradually being erased from her mind. She felt daring as she swung her breasts from side to side and saw Bob hungrily looking at them. She giggled, and shook them again for him.

"They are all yours," Donna told Bob as he stepped out of his shorts, cock standing straight out now. She came to him, held him and kissed him, enjoying the feeling of his hard cock bumping her. She felt herself getting even wetter.

"Help me get this on," Bob said, as he sat on the bed and opened a condom.

Donna felt a sense of excitement as she pulled back his foreskin, saw his engorged head pop out, and helped him roll the condom down his shaft. This was new to her, standing up, nude, helping get Bob ready to take her. She found herself fascinated by his manhood – the image of her fingers sliding back his foreskin was still in her mind, and she liked it.

Bob turned her around and guided her to the end of the chesterfield, where he asked her to lean over the end of it. She felt him nudging her feet farther apart as he stood behind her, and he started to rub her clit with a finger as he reached around her. Suddenly she knew what was going to happen for the first time in her life. She felt vulnerable as he started to try to get his cock into her. Bob said, "a bit lower" and she spread her legs to adjust to his height, at the same time guiding him into herself with her hand.

She thought to herself "Here I'm helping him slide into me from behind, and I've never wanted this, but it feels right."

It took a few movements to get coordinated with Bob, but soon she was pushing back against every stroke he gave her. Gradually she felt him getting into her deeper than she had ever felt a man in her before. It felt good. She thought it really felt exciting – just being "taken" like this. She had seen a stud breed a mare before, and the image of the snorting sexual power of the breeding popped into her mind.

"Maybe this is alright after all" she thought to herself as she felt Bob heave and grunt as he drove into her and squirted his semen three or four times. She knew that although she hadn't had an orgasm, she had enjoyed giving herself to Bob. It just felt good.

She led Bob to her bed and they collapsed together. Bob was still panting and she felt completely safe and relaxed as she held him while he caught his breath. She felt good being naked with him, touching skin to skin. Bravely, she took a Kleenex and removed his condom, wiping him off as best she could. She had never done that before for any man.

While he went to the bathroom to wash off, Donna's mind was working overtime. She wanted to please bob. Donna wiped off some of her moisture, and waited for Bob to return. As he lay down, she straddled him, spreading her knees on either side of his neck until her pussy was just in front of his mouth, and she separated her little lips with her fingers for him, inviting him to please her with his tongue.

As his tongue started to rub her clit she gasped and said "Nice, it feels so nice, don't stop."

Bob didn't hesitate, and gradually drove her to a climax. By then he was hard again, and this time Donna put the condom all by herself, pausing a minute to admire his cock as she pulled down his foreskin and rolled on the condom.

Reiner43
Reiner43
35 Followers