Take It Outta My Hide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reiner43
Reiner43
36 Followers

She lay back and pulled him to her, spreading wide to get him in as far as she could, pulling her lips apart to let loose the wisps of hair caught between them, and then locking her legs around him.

"I gotcha," she giggled as she squeezed him tightly to her.

This time Bob took longer to reach his orgasm, and Donna relished every stroke, pushing up at him in perfect rhythm. They lay together holding each other, and Donna had a new feeling of fulfillment. She knew that she had somehow broken through some barriers in her mind. She didn't need the sheet pulled up over her ever again. She'd been bred like a mare by a stud and liked it, she had changed from just being willing to being assertive, and she knew she liked her new found confidence.

They didn't have a lot of time, as by then her daughter was due home in three quarters of an hour.

When Bob was about to leave, she told him with a sly smile, "I'm still working on the interest I owe you, and it might take a lot more visits to ever reduce the principal."

She was still naked, and she suddenly realized that she didn't care as she straightened her shoulders and stuck her tits out to give Bob one last lingering look as he headed for the door.

Chapter 3

Two days later Donna was back at the stable. She couldn't remember wanting to see a man as much as she was now wanting to be with Bob.

As they rode together, she found herself asking him "When can you come see me again?"

He replied, "As soon as we can Donna – how about tomorrow morning?"

"Good" she replied with a grin.

When they got to the bush, well away from the barn, Donna unbuttoned her shirt and pulled down her bra below her breasts.

She said to Bob, "On the drive here I started to daydream about you and I had the crazy idea that I'd like to have you kiss my nipples right here in the saddle."

Bob smiled and side-passed his horse up tight against Star, put his arm around Donna and gave each nipple the nicest kiss and suck, saying, "Nice daydream – I hope you keep on having those kinds of dreams."

Donna pulled her bra back up and buttoned up her shirt again, facing Bob for the whole process. There was no desire to hide her body any longer and she enjoyed seeing his eyes eating her up.

Bob confessed that he'd had a few passing thoughts about her as well.

"Like what?" she asked, feeling pretty brave.

He told her, "I was thinking how nice it would be to have you straddle me again so I could look up at your wide open pussy as I play with you."

Quickly, Donna replied, "You're going to see that again tomorrow morning then."

She was a little surprised at her own rapid response, but the idea seemed pretty nice to her as she turned the mental image over in her head.

They headed back to the barn and Bob suggested to her that they ride a distance apart. "No point in giving anyone anything to speculate on."

Donna drove home feeling better than on many previous drives. There was no worry hanging over her head, and she wore a smile.

The next morning she felt good as she anticipated Bob's arrival. A nice bath was in order, and she shaved her legs and underarms as well. Remembering how Bob had enjoyed her meeting him nude under her robe, she undressed and found her housecoat. Thinking about Bob's interest in having her straddle his face, she had another little wash just before he was going to arrive, making sure she was clean and fresh.

When he knocked on her door, she let him in and quickly closed it, then slipped off her housecoat once he was inside.

Bob looked at her hungrily and said, "Nice breasts, Donna!"

At one time Donna would have been blushing and maybe hiding her nipples, but now she proudly showed them off to Bob, pulling her shoulders back and thrusting her breasts forward. Her nipples were already starting to stand out as she felt Bob's gaze.

"So would Mr. Straddle-lover like a cup of coffee?" she giggled.

They sat on the couch and enjoyed their coffee for a few minutes.

Donna felt good sitting in the nude with Bob and she could see that he was enjoying looking at her. She had already turned up the heat a bit so she wouldn't be cold without clothes, and she felt very female. Bob stood up and she helped him out of his clothes. She hugged him closely and slipped her hand around his manhood, sliding his foreskin back and forth as he hardened. She felt his hardness bumping her.

"No need for a condom this time" she said, and explained that she was back on her birth control pills.

She took him to her bed where they kissed and got nicely tangled together. As soon as Bob turned on his back she climbed on top of him, kissing and fondling. She was wet and she was ready.

"So which way is best to straddle you?" she asked.

Bob took hold of her rear and guided it toward his face with her knees on either side of his head and she quickly spread them just enough to put her pussy within easy reach of Bob's mouth.

Donna felt his fingers spread her little lips wide, and heard him mutter "Nice, nice, nice...." along with a few other unintelligible words.

Soon she felt his tongue tip touching her hotspot ever so gently, and then it was gradually massaging her toward a climax.

As Donna got oriented she realized that Bob's manhood was right in front of her face. She took hold of him and started to slide her hand up and down his shaft. As she pushed down she saw his bulbous cockhead emerge, inches in front of her. A few more strokes and it seemed to get even harder and more engorged. By now Bob was bringing her close to an orgasm and she was quivering and felt quite jumpy inside.

She felt his tongue slip into her opening a few times and that added to her excitement. Then he gently nibbled at her little pussy lips and ran his tongue-tip all around them, now and again returning to her clit which was now very, very receptive to his ministrations.

Bob's manhood bumped her face a few times as she squirmed in pleasure from his attention to her womanhood, and suddenly she found her mouth kissing the tip of his cock. Before she knew it she had taken the whole head into her mouth and was sucking it and bobbing her head up and down to work his foreskin in unison with her hand on his shaft. She realized that this was new territory for her, but she liked pleasing Bob immensely.

Suddenly Bob said, "Better get ready to get off. I'm going to come awful soon."

This woke her out of her love affair with Bob's cock and she slid off to one side and onto her back.

She cried out, "I want you inside me – quick!"

Bob climbed on top of her and quickly slid his manhood into her pussy, giving her a few short, quick strokes and then let loose a gush of semen as he came with a loud snort, and in a second or two drove into her again with a moan and followed up with another ejaculation.

Bob reached for a tissue and she opened wide for him as he stopped the flow of semen out of her before it got all over the sheets.

"It feels good to be yours, Bob" she said as she leaned over and hugged him.

He looked a bit disappointed and told her he was sorry that he couldn't last long enough for her to complete her orgasm.

"Not to worry," Donna said with a smile. "You'll get your chance to bring me over the edge as soon as you are ready to try again. But you sure have me nicely warmed up."

They lay in their afterglow for a while, and then decided to shower together. Donna giggled when Bob took the shower head and sprayed her pussy clean. She then took it from him and washed the soap off his cock, pulling back his foreskin and spraying his now deflated manhood until it was nice and clean. He kissed her nipples and hugged her. Then they dried each other off and headed back to bed. She felt good.

After talking with Bob a while, Donna started to feel the need to complete her coupling with an orgasm. She rubbed Bob's cock a bit but it was still a bit soft.

"How am I going to get it up again?" she asked. "I need you."

Bob replied, "A bit of that nice suction you showed me earlier should do the job."

Donna was a bit unsure in her newly explored territory but nevertheless leaned over and sucked in his manhood, exposing his cockhead to her tongue strokes and sucking the whole thing into her mouth. She was getting the idea, she thought. Soon she felt Bob stiffening and his member grew as she ministered to it with more sucking and head bobbing.

"Let's go," said Bob and he climbed on Donna who quickly opened wide and guided him inside with her fingers. She felt a few hairs that had gotten in alongside Bob's shaft, so she reached down and pulled them out, spreading her lips wide at the same time.

Bob was starting to work his way in gradually, but Donna arched her back, jutted her hips up to him and said, "Faster, harder, deeper!" She bucked toward him at every stroke.

Soon Bob was in as deep as he could go, and they were working together in perfect unison. Donna felt her climax rising inside her again and it suddenly erupted.

She clamped her legs around Bob's body and gasped, "Don't pull out – keep going as soon as I settle a bit."

Bob hesitated until she started to push against him again and he resumed his long, deep strokes. It wasn't long until Donna felt a succession of little orgasms, and with each one her pussy contracted, squeezing Bob nicely. This seemed to reawaken his own need to climax and he jack-hammered her until he came with a shudder. Donna felt him squirting deep inside her, and that combined with his shuddering orgasm brought her over the edge with a mighty rush. He gave her a few more finishing strokes and then lay on top, both of them happily locked together, tired, satisfied, and out of breath.

Donna said, "Here's some tissue – I think you seem to like the job of cleaning me up."

She was right. "Open wide," Bob said. "I like to see your goodies up close, and I like to see your opening still a bit spread open from me being inside you."

Donna lay back and spread her legs wide as he used the tissue to clean up his semen from her pussy and had a good look at her, playing with her softened opening. She knew that she felt good about his obvious enjoyment and excitement as he looked at her pussy, something that would have made her nervous just a couple of weeks ago. She also knew that pleasing Bob was giving her a good feeling – there was something really nice about it.

She reminded Bob with a chuckle, "I'm hoping that this debt will take a lot more work to satisfy!"

Reiner43
Reiner43
36 Followers