Take Me Away Ch. 01

Story Info
In her loneliness Cecilia calls out for help.
1.7k words
4.45
14.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night was cold and lonely, the stars held little glow as they peaked through the dark, gray clouds. It was in that instance that it started to snow. Cecilia shook her head. 'Why now? Why does it have to snow now?' She had slowly but surely began to hate the snow. It made her feel alone and gods how she was alone. Her heels clicked needlessly on the sidewalk pavement, it reminded her of the emptiness in her own life.

After what seemed like forever, although everything seemed like forever anymore, she arrived at a dimly lit apartment building. Her home was here, but it was far from home...

Cecilia had been an aspiring painter. She knew the hardships she would face, as most artists are unsuccessful or their artwork is never wanted until after their death. Cecilia was determined to make it work. She painted night and day, and worked her hardest, in the end she was faced with no money and the threat of starvation. She was alone in her tiny apartment. Her days were now filled with long nights of tending tables and groping hands of the bar she worked at.

She scaled the stairs, up and up until she reached her apartment door. She unlocked it and went in, closing the door behind her. She sighed to herself, before tugging off her coat and scarf, leaving them absently on the floor by the door. The apartment was cold but she didn't bother turning on the heat, even as she shivered. Cecilia drug herself in the bathroom, turning the water on and letting it heat up as she slipped out of her clothing. She stared at herself in the mirror, feeling as if a lifeless shell was staring back at her.

Her eyes, normally dark violet, were dull and hollow looking. She imagined that there was once life in them. That maybe sometime long ago they had been bright and happy. She wasn't sure when they had lost their life. She shook her head and looked away, then noticed her hair. It still was still soft, but it too had seemed to have lost any kind of glow it once had. It just looked like dirt now, not the rich auburn it was so long ago. About the only thing that hadn't lost anything was her cup size. They were just as small as they've always been. She sighed and dipped into the hot water.

She tried her best to enjoy this one comfort, but even a hot bath didn't seem to hold anything anymore. She didn't linger. Cecilia wrapped a towel around herself and walked to her tiny bedroom. She only had a twin size bed to sleep on. 'It doesn't matter...' she reminded herself. She didn't have a lover; she never had one. She had, had boyfriends in high school and college, but she never slept with them. Now she wished she had, wondering what she was missing. She was only twenty-seven, but she felt old.

Cecilia crawled into bed, not bother with clothes. No one was there to see her. She stared up at the ceiling wondering about her life. Was this all there was? She turned onto her side. "I wish someone would take me away from this place." She murmured to herself. "I wish... someone would love me, and hold me forever." Tears began to well up in her eyes. She felt sorry for herself. This wasn't the life she wanted. This wasn't the way everything was supposed to happen. The tears fell unbidden down her pale cheeks. For a while Cecilia held her single pillow as she cried herself to sleep. She couldn't help but feel as if something was watching her as she wallowed in her pain.

---

It was January, the air was cold and it was snowing. Blake stood on a tall building looking at the deserted street below. He was always waiting here, just for another chance to see her. She was beautiful in his mind, in everyway. Tonight, however, something was different about her. It troubled him greatly. Usually this small glimpse of her would be enough and he would move on to go feed, or whatever happened to be on his mind. He felt compelled to follow her, and he did.

He watched her disappear into the building, and then reappear again through an open window. She didn't bother turning on the light. She moved to her bathroom, although there was no window, he could only imagine her undressing and water washing over her lovely body. Blake licked his lips. He waited patiently her return, which he noted didn't take long. He continued watching her, and moved so he could she as she walked into her bedroom, the window was closed.

Blake growled as her towel fell away when she crawled into bed. It stirred his carnal desires. She was more beautiful then he imagined, although somewhat thin. She rolled over to face him, although she didn't know he was there. He could see her pain-filled eyes. It hurt him more then words could say. He had never known her pain. He ever saw it. His sharp ears picked up the faintest voice; he knew it was hers

"I wish someone would take me away from this place." He closed his eyes and listened "I wish ... someone would love me, and hold me forever." He opened his eyes and saw tears fill her eyes. It hurt him deep in his heart to see her like that.

"I will..." He said as she closed her eyes. "I'll give you happiness again. I promise... Cecilia." He waited till she breathing settled; yet still tears fell from her eyes. He slipped in through her open window, making no noise as he went through her open bedroom door. He moved across the room to her and gently sat on her bed. Blake watched her for a long time, until he finally wiped her tears from her face. She sighed at his soft touch be did not move away. He smiled gently, and kissed her forehead.

"I promise, little one," he whispered, "I will take you away from this awful place." He petted her hair gently and kissed her forehead again. Blake picked her up from the bed and wrapped her in the blanket, then slipped back out the window into the night. She did not stir in his arms, something he was glad for. He would take he back to his world, and give her happiness.

---

Cecilia moaned gently. She felt warm; it was different then the coldness she expected to feel. She opened her eyes and blinked, sitting up quickly. She was not in her room. She closed her eyes and imagined it going away. She peaked just a bit and surprised to find everything still there. Where was she? The room was in dark colors yet somehow warm. She looked around. She laid on a king size, canopy bed with dark blue satin sheets. The room had a high ceiling. All the furniture was made out of dark cherry. There was a wardrobe and a vanity. There was even a couch with a coffee table and a small table with chairs. Cecilia laid back. Should she be afraid? Who brought her here? It took her a moment to notice she was still naked. Just as she was about to get up to look for clothing, a man walked through the door pushing a cart filled with covered trays that made her stomach growl.

"Who are you?" She didn't wait for an answer. "Did you bring me here?" He smiled at her and sat down at the edge of the bed. She looked at him, back away into the deepest crack of silken pillows.

"My name is Blake." He didn't move toward in fear that he may cause her to bolt. "I did bring you here Cecilia." She looked at him in surprise.

"What... why?" she paused for a moment. "How do you know my name!?" Blake laughed.

"I know lots of things about you Cecilia, but not enough. I'm sure you'll tell me all about yourself in time." He looked away for a moment, and then looked deep into her eyes. "I brought you here because you asked me too. Because in your loneliness you cried out for help, and I heard your cries." Cecilia gasped.

"You were in my house!" she accused him. Blake shook his head.

"Only outside you window, little one." He held his hand out to her. "I want you to be happy, and the gods only know why. I took you away because you asked. I won't take you back Cecilia. You are mine now." He eyes went wide. She wanted to trust him. 'Not yet' she told herself.

"Where am I?" She wondered, looking away from him and his blue eyes.

"This is my home. It is far away from yours and from any other human. No one will find you here, neither will you be able to find your way back." He put his hand down, giving her time and space.

"Am I your prisoner?" She looked at him, the lonely look coming back to her eyes. She was afraid that this maybe be worse then what he had taken her from.

"Yes ... and no." He ran his fingers through his black hair. "I will not force you to be with me, nor will I allow you to leave only for you to get hurt." He sighed. "You must be hungry, I brought you food." She looked away, wanting to smile but not being able to. Cecilia gasped when she felt a hand on her chin, forcing her to look at him. When had he moved? "I will never hurt you if I can keep from it. I will never force you to do something you don't want to ... even if I want to." She felt him take a deep breath, as if to calm himself. "Now, you must be hungry." She nodded at him, and he smiled. A tray was settled on her lap with a plate of meat and various veggies on it. She looked at him.

"Are you going to eat?" He scratched his head.

"I don't eat the same food as humans." She was curious.

"You keep saying that, but what does it mean? Are you saying you're not human?" She felt nervous. He watched her for a moment and sighed.

"I'm a vampire Cecilia." At that very moment she fainted.