Take Me Ch. 01

Story Info
An intruder breaks in, results in new arousal for victim.
947 words
3.79
56.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 06/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BasNoirs
BasNoirs
3 Followers

A cool breeze blew through my open patio door. I popped in my headphones, and scooted into the kitchen to tidy up. I had turned the volume up, to block out the sound of the water, as I washed my dishes. Reflexively, my hips swayed to the incessant thump of the bass line, keeping time like a metronome in short-shorts.

In an instant, a black cloth shrouded my head. I dropped the glass I was washing, and only faintly heard it shatter against the porcelain in the sink; the tinkling sound grew more distant as the sound of my pounding heart became almost deafening.

I froze in place. Before I could move, I felt a solid body pressed up against mine, his hips crushing mine in place at the countertop.

"Not a fucking word." he commanded; his growling voice was imbued with a thick accent.

Terrified, I complied. To my surprise, I was also a little excited.

I felt the sack being tightened at the nape of my neck. It sent a tingle down my spine, and I struggled to catch my breath.

He put his left arm around my slender waist, and yanked me back from the sink. Disoriented, I could only fall into him, and I felt his thickness behind my ass cheeks.

"Don't move." he ordered.

Then he was gone. It was suddenly very cold, and I was more frightened without him near me.

He shoved a chair behind me, slamming it into my upper calves, and effectively knocking me into a seat. I plunked down hard and the sharp pain when I landed on the wood made me cry out.

Swiftly, his hand was clutching my bare, slender throat. I could feel the heat of his face next to mine, as he tugged upward under my jaw. I knew my face was swollen and red; I could barely breathe.

"Shut the fuck up." he whispered deliberately.

He held me there for a moment, my head tilted back. And then I felt a soft kiss at the base of my windpipe. He choked me a little tighter, and then I felt his hand disappear.

I gasped a deep breath involuntarily, and the sudden freedom was paradoxically terrifying.

He pulled my arms forward by the wrists, and held both, tiny as they are, in one hand. I felt the coarseness of the rope slide from one to the other. He looped and encircled the rough tether around them, and tugged. My skin burned as the rope twisted and chaffed it.

"Get up."

I obeyed. I heard the chair slide back away from me. He grabbed my binding, and led me out my back door.

I felt his hand on the top of my head, and simultaneously, the edge of his car against my ankle; I didn't sit, as much as I fell onto the seat. He latched onto one leg, then the other, and as he had one with my dainty wrists, he bound my feet together.

As adrenaline surged through my system, I felt my pussy getting wet. Whatever he was going to do, I hoped silently that he'd fuck me first.

He bent my legs up onto the seat. My shorts barely covered my ass, and the seam slipped between my wet lips. He ran his hands along the outsides of my calves, up over my knees, and along the tops of my thighs. He parted my knees with a softness that made my limbs go completely numb. His warm fingertips slid along my groin, and I was damp now, something I was sure he could easily see. I was embarrassed, but didn't dare to try to resist.

His thumbs met just under my asshole, and he brought one up gently over my now aching pussy. I drew a short, faintly audible breath. He banged my knees shut, and let out a devious, quiet, chuckle.

And then he was gone again.

The door slammed shut. A few seconds later, we were moving. He didn't say another word the whole time he drove. My body lurched with the bumps and turns on the road, and I struggled to keep from falling onto the floor.

We finally stopped. I heard him get out. The door at my head opened this time. My heart raced.

I felt his hand brush my neck, and he drew the cloth up just above my mouth. He wrapped his right hand under the nape of my neck, and yanked upwards and back, forcing me to wiggle toward where he stood. He continued until my head dropped over the edge of the cushion.

He lightly touched my lips with his fingers, caressing them; I could smell him, and the heat of his palm covered my nose. My pussy started to drip, and my hips arched back.

Faintly, I heard his zipper; my lips, now dry, parted, and I breathed a little faster. His thighs were just beside my temples; I could feel him bring his balls down over my nose, still covered. He bent slightly, and rested them on my mouth. Instinctively, I kissed, and flicked the tip of my tongue forward to lick just a little.

He moaned softly, and I could feel him stroking his thick shaft just below my chin, against the coolness of my throat.

He drew back his balls, and bent forward, slipping his stiff cock past my chin, and letting the tip graze the base of my neck. He rocked back and forth, and reached down to stroke himself. As he did, his hand rode the edge of my face. He brought his cock back and then began to tickle my lips with his head.

BasNoirs
BasNoirs
3 Followers