Take Me on a Sea Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,038 Followers

"He loves the shower. His big ol' thing gets sooo hard in there! Maybe I'll wear some sexy undies and get in the water with him. I bet he'd love that. And um...I used to love doing it in the shower!" Darcie smiled, felt her face turning red and felt her pussy tingle.

"See, I bet your pussy is loving this and getting wet too!" Helen laughed, hugging Darcie.

"You are so nasty and a pervert too! Yes it is!" Darcie laughed. Darcie saw the two boys coming around the house.

"Hey there you two, did you have a good talk?" she asked. Kurt pushed Lenny's wheelchair up to her.

Kurt smiled at Darcie and pushed Lenny next to her. "He has something to tell you, don't you, Lenny?" he said with a mean voice, waiting.

Lenny looked at her and he felt so bad. "Mom, I'm so sorry. I'm going to be nice from now on. I promise. I am very sorry," he said as tears rolled from his eyes.

Darcie grabbed Lenny and hugged him tight. "I'm sorry too. Things are going to be a lot different around here now," she whispered. As they hugged, Darcie caressed his face. "I think you're going to enjoy life a lot more." Darcie whispered, sliding her hand around the edge of his swollen cock, while she lightly kissed his neck.

Lenny loved his mom's hug, and kiss. Her hand sliding over his cock felt great. He watched his mom and his Aunt Helen giggling. "You guys been hitting the pipe without us again?" he laughed as Kurt lit the pipe.

"Hell, good idea man. We need to get our buzz going!" Kurt said, took a big hit and held it up for Lenny.

Lenny took a big hit, held it and blew the smoke in mom's face. "I get high with a little help from my friends!" he laughed and Mom did too. "You should take a hit Mom and relax." Lenny smiled, putting out his lip.

She looked over at Helen and figured why not. She was going to help him jerk off and who knows what.

"I will tonight, but don't expect me to do this every time." Darcie sat up and Kurt lit the pipe for her. She took a big hit off the pipe held it and leaned to Lenny.

"Open your mouth and suck in," she said and blew the smoke in his mouth.

"Oh now, look at you two!" Helen teased. Helen sat with Kurt, gave him a soft kiss and watched Darcie kiss Lenny. "Oh bull, now kiss that boy properly and don't hold anything back!" she yelled. Darcie slid on Lenny's lap and gave him a deep, loving kiss. "Wow, much better!" Helen yelled. She loved seeing her sister starting to relax.

Darcie knew Helen was right. She was going to do it. She took a breath, slid on her son and she kissed him as a man. "Oh my! That was nice," she purred and kept kissing him.

Lenny was shocked, but he wasn't going to say anything, Mom kissed him good. "Mmmm, very nice Mom. Is this what you meant a while ago?" he asked, as she ran her fingers through his hair and she kissed him again.

Darcie smiled as her clit tingled and juice poured from her pussy. "Maybe, you'll have to wait until later...when you're taking your...shower," she cooed in his ear. Darcie moved her hand down to his pants, felt his hard cock and smiled. "My...you are always so...hard," she purred, and squeezed him, letting out a soft moan.

"Oh Mom, really?" Lenny asked with hope, as his mom kissed him.

"You have to wait and...see." Darcie whispered and got up. "I'm ready for dinner and more wine! You two get the grill going. We'll go get everything ready," she said and grabbed Helen by her arm. "Oh God, I haven't felt this...hot and sexy in my life! Will it always be so exciting and...feel so dirty?" Darcie asked with a giggle. Her pussy was dripping wet.

"Oh yes and wait...it only gets better! Wait till you suck him down your throat, or when you climb on him and start easing him up your pussy! Oh my God!" Helen laughed and started taking things from the fridge. "I was scared to death, but we met a really nice couple on the ship. She was older than her guy. Come to find out...she was his mother too. They've been loving each other for years! She helped me get over Kurt being my son. We're going to keep in touch with them too," she said while taking more things from the fridge.

Darcie was still in shock from this, but she was also a woman that had needs too. "It is a little scary, but my pussy is on fire. Now, I can only think of sitting on my baby and getting his big thing in me!" she laughed and threw a carrot at Helen.

"You're going to love it! I thought that Kurt's was going to split my twat in two. But I stretched once he was in me. I never felt better or so loved in my life!" Helen smiled. She could feel her own juices starting to flow in her panties. "I have a feeling that there will be lots of...fucking in this house tonight!" she yelled out and drank her wine.

Darcie heard Helen and laughed, thinking of Lenny's cock in her and how good she was going to feel. "I can't wait! My pussy is dire need of some loving. And if it's my disabled son doing it, so be it. I don't give a damn!" she laughed and they drank more.

"Here's to...fucking our son's and all the pleasures they're going to give their horny mothers!" Helen said with a laugh while holding up her glass.

Lenny watched as Kurt lit the grill and remembered all the times he did it for Mom. "Isn't it funny how things can change so fast and life can be flipped upside down?" he asked Kurt, wishing that he never went to that damn party. "If I would have just stayed home that night and jerked off, this would have never happened. I would be kicking your ass in a game of hoops!" Lenny laughed as he watched Kurt.

"In your dreams, fucker! There is no way you could ever beat me!" Kurt replied as he scrubbed off the grill.

Lenny watched mom. She turned with a smile for him. "I know our mom's have fun, talk and always get loaded together. But just a few minutes ago, Mom said and did something odd and it was kinda...exciting," he added while flashing her a grin.

"Oh yeah, what did she say and do?" Kurt asked. But he already had a good idea that his mom was getting across to Aunt Darcie. Ol' Lenny was going to be one happy 'mother fucker' loving his mom soon.

"Mom said that things were going to change around here. And um...she ... rubbed my...cock dude!"

"What? How sweet!" Kurt yelled. Kurt held up Lenny's beer for him to drink. "Let's drink to more rubbing of cocks and lot's of kissing!"

"Even if it's our mom's doing it?" Lenny asked and Kurt just smiled. "Are you fucking Aunt Helen...your mom? Oh my fucking God, you are!" Lenny said and his cock jumped. "You fucker, is it fun? Oh God, I bet it's the best and she's your freaking...mom!" he laughed and couldn't believe this.

"We started when I went on that sea cruise with her. She wanted me to pretend to be her young boyfriend, we made out all the time to fool a friend of hers and one day, we went all the way and it's been awesome, man! I've been with a few girls dude and Mom's pussy...has them all beat hands fucking down!"

Lenny just sat and his cock was hard thinking about his mom. "I could only hope and pray, but Mom was acting different and she seemed...horny I guess."

"Mom is talking to her, so relax and if she rubbed your stick...it's fucking working man! When I'm done we'll go in and give it a try." Kurt smiled and hurried with the grill.

"Cool, I'm sooo damn ready for something. I was even going to ask you to take me to the 'whore house' out on highway 19! That's how bad it's been. Can you imagine my mom washing you, helping you piss and worst of all...when she washes my fucking cock, man! I always get so hard that I beg her to help me, but she hasn't. I hope your mom helps." Lenny said, as Kurt hung up the brush and they started in the house.

"Two horny men are here. And we need two hot women to kiss us!" Kurt yelled as he rolled Lenny's wheelchair to Darcie and he went to his mom.

Darcie heard them and she laughed. "Two horny men, huh? Sounds good to me, how 'bout you, Helen?" she giggled, slid next to Lenny, put her arms around his neck and leaned to his mouth. "Does my Lenny need some kisses from his...Mommy? Hum?" she teased with a soft voice and lightly kissed him on the lips. "Mmmm, I kinda liked that, what about you?" Helen purred and her pussy was a dripping mess now.

Lenny looked into her eyes and couldn't breathe. "Oh Mom, yes! I love this and you! Am I dreaming?" Lenny asked, turned and saw Kurt and his mom making out like crazy. "Let's kiss like...them, Mom!" he smiled, leaning to his sexy mom and her pouty lips. "Pweeze Mommy." Lenny said with a little kid voice, his tongue traced over her lips and Mom slowly opened her mouth for him.

Darcie smiled, as Lenny came towards her and she hugged him. "Oh yes and um...Mommy has some 'serious' making up to do for her baby boy. I hope you enjoy everything," she moaned, while they kissed and she hugged him close. "Isn't this just crazy, the two of us kissing and um...stuff." Darcie whispered as she caressed his neck and over his shoulders.

Lenny enjoyed mom hugging him and he wished he could hug her back, but his arms were amputated right at his elbow and he couldn't do shit. "I miss hugging you...mom and it sucks too," he said and felt like crying in her arms. But tonight was going to be happy and filled with sex.

She heard Lenny and squeezed him to her. "Oh baby, any time you want or need a hug from me, just say the word and mommy will be all over you, big boy!" she winked and drove her long tongue down his throat. Helen kissed him as deep as she could and reached down to hold Lenny's big cock. "You're so big...so hard and who's it for? Hum?" she purred in his ear. Her pussy was fucking burning.

He listened and returned mom's sweet kisses. "I'm hard for my beautiful, sexy...mother, Helen and I hope she likes it." Lenny whispered, leaned to his mom's neck. And she let him. 'Oh fuck, I could give my mom a fucking hickey and she's loving it!' he thought, as her sweet perfume filled his nose and Lenny kept sucking on her tender flesh.

Darcie loved kissing and didn't care that she was kissing her son. "Oh...I bet she's going to love it, plus...I heard that she likes them um...really, really big and long!" she moaned, as Lenny started kissing toward her neck. Once there, Lenny stopped kissing it and started sucking in one spot. Her son was trying to mark her. Darcie smiled. "Oh baby, mommy has a very sensitive neck. That's driving me crazy!" she teased and pulled away before he left a bruise on her flesh. "Maybe tonight, ok?" Darcie purred and gave him a loving kiss.

He returned her kiss and had an idea. "Mom, I need to go...pee and I need to go bad too!" he lied and mom let out a soft moan.

She hated to get up. This was the first time Darcie would be fondling her young son, after Helen's talk of screwing Lenny. The fun they could be having together. "Ok," she replied, pulled herself up, looking over to see Kurt on top of his mother. "We have to go pee and no screwing while we're gone!" she laughed and started pushing Lenny towards his room. "The people at the insurance company need to stop fucking around and buy you that damn wheelchair," Darcie said with coldness in her voice. "We could be kissing and making out, while you ride me around the house," she said pulling into his bathroom, Darcie saw his pants sticking up and she sat on the toilet.

Lenny just smiled and puckered his lips. Mom leaned forward and let her son explore her mouth with his tongue. "I got hard on the way here and he won't go down, Mommy," he said with a young, helpless voice and heard her moan. "It hurts Mommy and it feels funny too!" Lenny moaned, lightly kissed her and she pulled him completely to her.

She reached down, unzipped Lenny's pants and Darcie's life would never be the same again. She eased out his hard shaft, her fingers couldn't wrap around it and Darcie could feel the blood racing through him. "Do you have to pee or not?" she asked, grabbed a towel and a bottle from one of the drawers. She opened it, squirted some of the jell on her hands and a little on her son's cock. "I'm so sorry for not doing this sooner baby, but Mommy was so afraid. Your Aunt Helen opened my eyes to a whole new world. You'll never, ever...want for anything again. Mommy promises," she whispered against his mouth and Helen began to masturbate her son.

He watched. Lenny's body was shaking. "Oh Mom, thank you, thank you!" he moaned as they kissed and her loving hands slid over his pulsing cock-shaft. Lenny watched mom and her pretty face.

"I'm sorry it hasn't happened sooner," she whispered and kissed him.

Lenny watched and it felt like a dream. "You're so pretty mom. I can't wait to do more with you. I want to see you happy ...Oh God...that feels so good, Mom! I can't wait to be inside you and make you feel good," he moaned again and tried lifting his hips to her hands.

She stroked faster and pulled a little harder. "We will tonight, sweet-heart. I can't wait to have my baby boy back in me...where you...belong!" she moaned, stroking him hard and kissing him at the same time. "Oh my God, you feel sooo good to hold. I can feel your blood racing through him." Darcie moaned and kept stroking her baby.

He smiled and watched, enjoying her slippery hands on his shaft. Dear mom was about to get a gift. "Faster Mom, faster! I love it...when...you twist him! Oh yeah, like that, like...that! Oh damn-it, I'm cuming, Mom, I'm cuming, Mom!" he grunted, his cock jerked and Lenny started cuming hard.

She smiled and kept stroking Lenny's hard shaft, pumping up and down, twisting and pulling. "That's it baby, Mommy will make it all better. If you're good tonight...you can sleep with Mommy. I bet we can find a way to make this big, beautiful thing feel even better!" she winked and kept stroking him, until he jerked. Darcie smiled as she pulled the towel away. "Yeah baby, come on, come on! Get that bad stuff out and shoot it all over Mommy! Come on, lover boy, cum for me, cum for your Mommy! Cum all over my breasts and my belly!" Darcie smiled as they kissed. She kept stroking his long, hard shaft and thinking of it in her body.

*.

Helen was sitting outside, when Darcie came back, Darcie was smiling. "Well, tell me what you did for the poor kid. And it better be good, or I'll send you right the fuck back in there! I mean it too!" Helen said as she looked at Darcie and waited.

Darcie's face glowed as she smiled at Helen. "I'm helped him jerk off. I told him he could sleep with me tonight. How's that, sister?" Darcie smiled. She couldn't wait to get his long, stiff cock up her pussy and ride him to death.

Helen nodded her head, clapped, she wanted to hear all the juicy details. "Nice, but I need to know everything. I notice that you changed your clothes!" she teased as she poured Darcie a glass of wine.

Darcie's face was red, but she was smiling. "I let him cum all over me and my tits! He loved it so much!" Darcie's face turned red again, so she took a drink.

Helen smiled. She loved hearing this. Darcie seemed so happy. "So how long and thick is he?" she asked with a wink and a lustful smile, thinking of the fun Darcie was going to have fucking Lenny's cock.

Darcie thought for a few seconds and held up her hands. "I guess he's about this long, I don't know for sure, but it's a freaking monster. I'm sure he's going to rip my pussy walls. But, I don't care! I'm so ready to fuck him. I'm still shocked that you talked me into doing this shit with him," she laughed. Then she realized her buzz was completely gone. "Damnit, I'm sober and I don't want to be, let's get loaded again!" she laughed as she grabbed the wine bottle and started drinking from it.

Helen laughed, watching Darcie drinking the wine down with little effort. "Damn woman, you've really let your hair down tonight! You're totally going with the flow!" she laughed and patted her big sister's shoulder. "I'm so glad you decided to make love with Lenny. I can't imagine not being able to please yourself or anything. That has to hurt." Helen said and thought of all the times she masturbated over the years.

Darcie sat the bottle down and looked at Helen. "I know it's only been a few months, but I told him that I'd make it up to him and..." she stopped to take a drink and went on. "I told him that I would make sure that he never went without again."

Darcie smiled and thought of Lenny being with her for the rest of their lives.

"Wow, what did he say about that?" Helen asked. She hoped this worked out.

"He was distracted...I was in the middle of jerking him off. So, I don't think he heard me or was really listening!" Darcie laughed and had to ask Helen something. "Kurt is very big isn't he?" she asked and felt her face blush.

She heard Darcie and laughed. "Yes, he's very big, why?" Helen replied, looking at her sister.

"I was wondering what it was going to feel like up my pussy."

Helen laughed and took a breath. "Girl, when he gets it all the way in you. After you relax, you are going to think it's going to fill up your womb! Can you just imagine, Lenny's hard cock going in you...way up in you and you feel it hit the back of your pussy!" Helen growled. Darcie gave Helen a sexy purr.

"I've never had anyone even near his size...in my life! His dad wasn't that big. I haven't had one even that size since then."

Helen smiled and patted her arm. "Well, big sister, you are in for the treat of your frigging life. You'll love him! You just have to remember to relax. Since you'll be on top, you go down slow. Let it ease up you! Let your pussy stretch and he'll go up you." Helen smiled. She knew Darcie would love it.

"I can't wait to have him back in me! I know it's going to be...magical!" Darcie moaned... Her panties were soaked. "Where are the boys? I miss them. You've got me craving my...son again!" she laughed after she gulped down her wine. "Fill me up please and keep them coming!" Darcie laughed and heard voices coming their way. "Well now, look at these two handsome men, Helen!" she smiled, turned. She loved the way they looked.

Kurt and Lenny were in suits, both clean shaven and their hair combed back. "Hello ladies, are you up for some company?" Kurt teased. Quickly parking Lenny by his mom, he ran to his.

"Hello there, my name is Darcie. I've been hoping a gorgeous man like you would come along soon!" she teased, moving closer to him.

"Oh really now? I'm not into playing games. I need to get lucky tonight...it's been a long, long time!" Lenny said. They started kissing. His tongue was in his mom's mouth and hers was in his. "Oh God, I can't wait Mom! I'm about to explode!" he laughed. Lenny turned to see that Helen was on her knees in front of Kurt. She had his cock out and was sucking him like crazy. "Oh man, you cheat. Look Mom!" Lenny said. When mom turned, she gasped and started laughing.

"Damn Helen, don't you have any decency?" Darcie smiled, dropped to her knees, and looking up to Lenny as she unzipped his pants. "We can't let Kurt have all the fun now, can we?" she purred, opened her mouth and sucked on his cock-head. He tasted so good. She loved the salty taste of his pre-cum oozing down her throat.

"Oh yes, oh Mom, oh Mom!" he moaned as she gently nursed his swollen and very sensitive cock-head. "Oh Mom, I love you, I love so much!" he moaned again as his mom sucked more. "Look Mom," Lenny said when he saw that his Aunt Helen was stripping off her clothes and Kurt's.

Darcie looked over and wanted to kill her sister. "I wanted it in my room to make our first time special, but I'll suck you now. We'll wait till later for the rest," Darcie said as she caressed his face and gave her son a deep kiss. "Helen, you are a slut. Now, he wants me to do whatever you guys do!" Darcie laughed, got back down on her knees and started sucking her son's cock-head.

Helen looked over, saw Darcie on her knees in front of her son and she smiled. "See, didn't I tell you that you were going to have a blast...fucking him?" she growled as Kurt's long, hard cock slid in and out of her body. "Lenny, tell her you need some of her...Mommy...cunt and you need it...now!" Helen moaned, as Kurt pushed in harder and so much deeper.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,038 Followers