Take Me Please

Story Info
A torrid love affair.
3.2k words
4.33
74.2k
24
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was over. Our torrid love affair had abruptly come to an end. We had been sleeping together for several months when I learned that Caiden was married. It devastated me to find out that the promises made were nothing but a lie. In our time together he had shown me friendship, love, and passion.

A few weeks had already passed. I missed him and wanted to see him, so when I woke up I devised a plan to get him over here.

When I called him he answered on the first ring.

"I want my things back." I said immediately without identifying myself. "Your things will be in a box by the back door. Just leave my things on the porch." I hoped he recognized the callousness in my voice and not the longing.

"Hello, to you too." He said with a hint of humor.

"Yeah. Hello." I tried not to smile.

"You want me to come by now, before work?"

"Yes, and drop my things off." I already regretted calling him.

I heard a car door slam and an engine come to life. "On my way." Caiden hung up before I could respond.

What was I thinking; calling him? I had known that he would have jumped at the chance to see me. He had been calling for days, leaving messages insisting that he needed to see me so he could explain himself. Caiden generally used his charm and power of persuasion, attempting to sway me into seeing him, but it didn't work. In his last message he became more demanding and that is when I found myself tempted to answer him. It wasn't long before I heard his car pull up and the front door open as he entered.

I smiled to myself. I had known all to well he wouldn't listen and he'd let himself in without the invitation.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked as I watched him greet my dogs. I felt no need to tell him how pleased I was that he didn't do as he was told. "I said to drop my things off outside." I put my hands on my hips and scowled at him.

Caiden smiled easily and his eyes scanned my body slowly, deliberately. "You look nice." He said ignoring me.

I knew I looked nice, that was all part of the master plan. I wanted him to suffer and feel the loss as he realized he would never have me again.

I chose to wear my tight black pencil skirt and heels, remembering how he had mentioned several times his desire for me to wear a skirt so he could lift it and fuck me anytime, anywhere. Accompanied with the skirt I wore a white button down blouse, unbuttoned slightly around my bust. I didn't wear nylons as my legs were sleek and tanned. My long blonde hair was loosely curled at the ends. Caiden liked my hair down.

I noticed his hands were empty. "Where are my things?" I followed his gaze over to the couch where a small EXPRESS FOR MEN shopping bag sat. "Oh. Thanks."

My dogs sat at his feet, panting and smiling up at him. "Your dogs are happy to see me."

"Wish I could say the same." He didn't take his eyes off me, but I couldn't seem to bring myself to look at him. It hurt too much.

However, I couldn't help but notice he was impeccably dressed for his day at the office. Caiden had on dark navy blue dress pants, a bright blue button-down shirt and a thickly striped tie. His thick dark curly hair was neatly gelled. He was freshly shaven, and looked absolutely dashing.

"Jess." He said it softly. The dogs, apparently sensing trouble, scattered off toward the guest room. Caiden took a step toward me.

I backed up. "Don't." Now I looked at him. "I want you to go."

"Let me at least explain." He took another step toward me.

Now I really did want him to go. I didn't want to be reminded of the truth, but it was too late for that. I looked to his ring finger and saw it was bare as it always was when I was with him. Suddenly bitter and hurt I realized I'd made a huge mistake by calling him. "Go. Please. I don't want to hear it."

Ignoring me as he usually did he came to me and touched my face gently. I felt the tears start to well up in my eyes.

My plan was backfiring. This wasn't what was supposed to happen.

That's when the anger came. Swift and sudden. "Don't touch me! Get out!" I struck out blindly, hitting him across the face and retreated toward my bedroom.

He followed me, calmly.

"Things aren't good at home. I'm not happy with her." He began to explain things I didn't want to understand. I stood with my back to him and listened. "We were separated when I met you and only recently began speaking again. I don't know what's going to happen with my marriage. But you have to know that I never meant for this to happen. It was stupid, my fault and you don't deserve this." I felt him touch my shoulder gently. "I didn't expect to have these feelings for you. I didn't expect to fall in love with you."

I whirled around. His eyes swam with a torrent of emotions I couldn't read. "Just don't. Don't say that to me. Don't you dare!" I looked away from him then, because I felt myself start to soften. I couldn't give into him, or this need to feel him hold me, and kiss me.

"I'm sorry Jess. I'm so sorry."

"Go. You need to go now."

"Jess." He said it with a need that was all too familiar.

I turned my back on him again and began to purposely busy myself by hanging clothes. It had taken me almost an hour to find the right outfit before he'd come over and the evidence of that was obvious as there were clothes strewn all over my bed.

I felt my heart nearly break all over again as I heard the back door slam after Caiden. It took every ounce of strength and determinedness that I had within to disregard the harrowing sting I felt.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, shook my head and continued hanging my clothes.

I was still hanging some of my clothes back up in the closet when he cornered me in the small space.

"Caiden." I hadn't heard him come in.

He didn't speak, just pushed my body roughly against the shelves in my closet and kissed me, then hastily hiked my skirt up finding me wet. He thrust two fingers into me and I held onto his shoulders as I cried out.

A hundred other memories of us flashed before me; us kissing passionately, my lips finding his in the dark, taking his hard cock in my mouth, listening to him moan, watching his eyes roll back, and our bodies slapping together. I thought of him taking me on the floor, against the wall, on the couch, on the bed, the roof of his car. The memories of each time he entered me, swiftly, solidly, rushed into mind.

I couldn't do this. Just couldn't. I pushed his hands away, begging him to stop, carelessly wishing he wouldn't.

Then I saw it, his eyes changed, he was no longer the kind, handsome lover, but a fearful, demanding man. He slapped me. Hard enough to jerk my head to the side. I cried out in surprise. Then slapped him back.

True, it wasn't the first time he'd slapped me during a passionate outburst, but it was completely unexpected. I felt no pain, only a frantic craze to have him. Our eyes met as he touched my body and I moaned then pushed by him and sat at my computer desk, breathless and confused. This couldn't be happening. I couldn't let this happen. He's married! I starred at the dark computer screen and all but felt his eyes burning into my back as he sat on the bed behind me, still not so much as breathing a word to me.

"I'm going to be late for work." I said at length.

In a snap he had spun me around in my chair, my heels digging into the hardwood floor perilously, trying to find purchase. As he turned me to face him, my bare knees brushed his legs, then the pronounced bulge in the center of his slacks. I pretended not to notice.

With a hand on either side of my chair he dared me to look into his eyes. I averted his eyes and smiled shyly, knowing he was watching me closely, reading not only my anticipation, but my nervousness as well.

Testing me further, he slid a hand up my bare leg passing just under the hem of my skirt. I slapped his hand then pushed it away. As much as I wanted him, there was still a part of me that felt superior to this aching need. A part of me that could say no, and mean it.

Patient, he lifted an eye brow and slid his hand under my skirt again. When I removed it for a second time he brought both hands up in a sign of truce, then leaned back on his arms and starred at me.

"What, I can't touch you?" He asked, smugly.

My eyes narrowed. "You have some nerve."

"What?" Again he raised an eyebrow, and leaned forward, watching me.

When he watches me that closely I can't speak. A million different things are running through my mind, but I can't form a single proper sentence for fear I'll slip up and say something I don't want him to hear. Tell him how much I want him to kiss me, touch me, feel me, and love me. But I don't do that.

Instead I stood and faced him, "You need to leave Caiden. This isn't going to happen, so go." I went to the bathroom needing space and time to think, knowing full well he wouldn't leave. Not without some form of closure, whether it be from sex or a good bye kiss, he wasn't leaving without one or the other. Somehow I knew that.

He's a man who does as he pleases when he pleases. It only infuriated me more to come to realize that I wasn't sure whether or not I was going to give him what he was after. My heart told me no but my body told me yes.

I begin to think about the way he touched me and lost my breath. As my knees started to give, I hear myself sigh. My hands are already shaking in anticipation.

I begin to fear that he's gone and I rush out of the bathroom only to find him on the couch, settled comfortably, watching television. I sit a few feet away from him, still not speaking, but our eyes meet. We both know that what we want is wrong, but it doesn't stop the yearning.

Wasting little time he stands before me and finds his way between my legs with his body. I can feel him hard against my cunt and I drop my head back, close my eyes and sigh. Taking the opportunity he leans down and caresses my neck, kissing me softly. Awakening every need in me. I can smell his aftershave and cologne, it's intoxicating, but I battle myself and him, telling him to stop. He does as I ask and sits back down on the couch next to me.

"I need to fuck you Jess. Just one last time. I need to be deep inside of you." He says it softly and I shrug again. On a sigh he stands. "I've got to take care of this before I go to work." He pauses briefly and looks to me to stop him.

"Go ahead." I say, knowing he won't. Well aware that I still haven't fully convinced him of my unwillingness in the matter.

"Then help me." He pleads, and I look to see his large erection nearly busting out of his pants.

I smile to myself. I love knowing that I do that to him. Feeling a bit embarrassed, but tempted and feeling smug, I shake my head and try to prove to him, and myself, that I'm not interested. "I don't think so." I now stand to signify my trepidation.

He takes my hand and directs it over to his growing cock, causing me to rub him roughly. The feel of his rock hard member has me nearly losing control. I feel hazy with desire for him and I sigh and watch as his moans and his eyes roll back in ecstasy.

I immediately sit, taking my hand with me. He hesitates only a moment longer before lowering himself to me. I feel his hot breath on my neck, and my pulse kicks up. I move my neck away from him, he then shifts to lower a kiss on the other side of my neck, but I avoid that as well. His lips are now a breath away from mine, momentarily touching, I moan into his mouth just as he's about to kiss me, and then shift away. His hand finds my breast, and I swat him away and feel his lips on my neck.

"Stop." I all but moan it.

His mouth, body, hands, slowly enticing me. He unbuttons my shirt and roughly pulls my breasts out of my bra. Harshly, he pulls on my nipples, ripping a moan from me. My heart beat is racing and a mental image of him deep inside me makes me breathless. Then out of no where a turbulence of emotion runs over me, and I remember the hurt, the need, the emptiness I feel once he's gone.

"No. Stop." Breathlessly I shove at him again as he looks down at me. Looking into his eyes I am suddenly overcome with affection for him. I want to take his face in my hands, kiss him gently, lovingly. But I know in my heart there is no time or place for tenderness and it kills me. I want to scream, cry, and slap him. I want to kiss him, fuck him, and love him.

"You don't want me to stop." He says, unaware of the resentment burning inside of me.

"Yes, I do." I say, but I'm no longer sure as I feel him brush against me.

The battle within me surges on, but before I can make any final decision he grabs both of my hands and roughly jerks me up off of the couch in one swift motion.

"You're coming with me." With my hands still in his he begins dragging me toward the bedroom. I panic. Everything inside me is telling me to run, fight, and flee. I'm yelling for him to stop, I almost fall and try frantically to get my footing so I can run.

"Please. Caiden! Stop! Let go of me!"

Everything seems to happen in a flash.

I've been shoved hastily onto the bed and he is kneeling before me. I look into his eyes and all but see the storm raging in him. I'm still trying to push him off of me when he forces his body brutally between my legs once more. My legs are getting tired with the futile effort of trying to close them off to him. I wiggle my body away from his slightly as he holds me down and I kick out and continue to try to rock away from his grasp.

"Stop! Caiden!" But part of me is thinking hurry and I'm ashamed, then a wave of fury hits me and the fight in me is back. I can't let him have me. He's no longer entitled and we both know it.

I try pushing his arms away as he struggles with my thong, lashing out at him, and yelling. There's something untamed in his eyes, something I've seen in him at moments like this that scare me.

With him I feel helpless and powerful at the same time.

His restraint is wearing thin and he slaps me hard then savagely rips my thongs off.

"No! Caiden. Please!" I feel my body quiver as my legs are forced apart. Our eyes meet as he quickly unhooks his belt, unbuttons and unzips his pants and brutally plunges into me.

He let's out a deep moan and closes his eyes as he fully penetrates me and I immediately stop resisting, drop my head to the side and scream, overcome by the thrill of it. The fight in me is gone, and there is nothing left but complete ecstasy at the feel of him filling me. Our clothes are still on, my black high-heeled clad feet wrapped around his back. He tears into me violently, each stroke edging me toward the brink of release. He shifts my legs so that my high-heels are now inches from his face, and rams himself into me with an untamed fervor. Moving rapidly, both of us losing control.

On the verge of release he slows, thrusting deeply into me before momentarily stopping there. Savoring the moment, not wanting it to end. I can feel his cock throbbing inside of me as we lay joined together, my body wracked by the powerful assault. I cry out in desperation, and move my hips urgently, my wet cunt wrapped tightly around him. I continue to grind my hips wildly, using his body to pleasure me further.

He watches me, his eyes full of desire and asks, "You want me to keep going?" He smiles smugly. "You want me to fuck you? Use you?"

"Yes! Yes!" I scream and thrash my head back and forth as he begins to pound my body with his hard cock again.

"You're pussy belongs to me." He says savagely. "Understand?" He asks, still fucking me.

"Yes." I say without thinking.

"Say it." He demands.

"No." I look at him then with rage. I push him as hard as I can manage, but he doesn't budge. "Fuck you!"

His dick nearly rips me in two as he slams into me, then he slaps me, harder this time. "Say it!"

Overcome with passion I obey. "My pussy belongs to you." The pleasure is overwhelming.

I feel my body begin to tense, and then close my eyes as I become light headed.

"I'm going to cum!" I cry frantically as he maneuvers my body, driving deeper into me.

"We can cum together." He says and immediately I feel his cock jerk inside of me, I feel the hot stream enter me and as we cum together I watch as he empties himself into me. He holds my body in place, shoving into me a few more times, assuring my body takes every drop. When he's finished he lowers himself to me, kisses me softly then pulls out.

Every time this happens, it gets better and I find myself praying it'll never end.