Take Me Roman Ch. 02

Story Info
Roman Reigns puts out the fire.
644 words
3.67
9.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Roman. Please put my fire out!" I moan out as he moves up my body. He positions his cock at my lips, gently rubbing it across my slit, he moves it in. I shiver with delite. It felt so good. He slide his meat rod inch for glorious inch inside my firey tight cunt.

"Do you want it deeper? Beg me to fuck you Erica. Talk dirty to me babygirl." He moaned, stopping with about seven more inches to go. I tried to push my hips up to get him deeper, but he withdrew it all the way. "No no my pretty little slut. You must beg."

I growled. God I needed to feel him inside my cunt. "Please Roman. Please fuck my slutty cunt. Feel me full. Stretch me wide. Please just fuck me. Please!"

"Your wish is my command!" He thrusts hard and deep in one quick motion. God I was so full. I felt like I was being rippef open. It felt so good. He began to thrust in and out faster and harder. He bent his head down to my perky 48 dd breasts. Sliding his warm tongue out he flivks it against my nipple.

He sucks it into his beautiful mouth. He bites down on my swollen nipple. I scream out in pleasure. "Oh god...oh god...keep fucking me and suck and bite that nipple! Oh god it feels soooo fucking good!" I moaned and gasped as he continuef to fuck me. He slide his velvety smooth cock out of me all the eay, then without a moments notive he burries it to the hilt inside. I took all 11 inches without a problem.

"Erica...babygirl...cum for me...Cum...Cum now!" he hissed as he rammed his cock in with such force I was lifted from the mattress. He slide his thumb over my clit rubbing rough circles around it.

"Oh Romie I am cummimg! Oh fuckkk yessss! Shit... Fuckkkk...Oh yess...right there! here it cums!" I convulse all over as my cunt walls squeeze aganist his throbbing cock.

"Erica! Babygirl! I am goimg to cum too. Where do you want it?"

"Cum inside me! Please!" As soon as he heard that he gushed rope after rope of cum into my aching cunt. I shuddered. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

"I am sorry I called you a slut. I lost control. You're just so fucking sexy." He rolled off of me and lay beside me.

"It's ok. I really enjoyed it." I laid my head against his sweaty chest. I swear his sweat wad turning me on all over again. I reached a trembling hand down to his beautiful cock. It was still hard. "Do you want me to suck on you?"

"That would be great...but you don't have to babygirl." I grinned getting down on my knees beside his sculpted thighs. I flick out my tongue across the head of his cock. He flinched. I began to bog my head up and down. Takimg in as much as I could. He was intoxicating. His cum and the taste of my juices sent me over the edge. I started pumping him with my hand as I sucked him deep into my mouth.

He moaned as he placed his hands in my red hair. Pushing me down further I gaged. "Babygirl.. I am not going to be able to hold my cum in much longer!" I didn't care I wanted his cum. I slide my hands over his balls and massaged them lightly. This sent him over the edge. He tried to pull out of my mouth, but I pushed him to the back of my throat. He shot a huge loaf into my throat and moith.

"Mmmmm...babygirl!" I let his now softening cock plop out of my mouth.

"Mmmm is right! You taste delicious! I think we need a shower."