Take Me, Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

We caught each other's eyes and we both smiled -- a sexy smile of two conspirators to love and lust.

"Here you go," I said as I handed her the stained panties back while I kissed her neck and gazed at her breast again.

I thought it would only take a few strokes and I could cum all over them. The push-up part of the bra would do its job and my cum would sit there as a big milky glob.

"I want them back though," I earnestly whispered.

She playfully laughed, as her hands ran through the fabric rubbing my cum into her fingers. She slyly lifted her fingers to her mouth to taste me and then to her nose to inhale our combined aroma.

"You smell beautiful, too," she said with quickening breathe.

"Let's go," I said.

We both had taken this teasing too far in here. We both needed to be out of the place!

"I want to put these back on first. I am so wet," she modestly said.

I loved her tone of voice and I just fell in love with her even more.

We paid the bill and we got up to go. There was quite a crowd of people coming and going so we were a bit crushed. With Chrissie in front of me I put one hand on her shoulder, softly caressing her cheek while my other hand was on her hip and was pulling her ass onto my cock.

She did what any good sister would do in a situation like that. She pushed back and rubbed my cock with her ass.

My hand on her cheek roamed until it was gently around her neck, squeezed it, and caressed it.

She moaned again.

I held her tight while we walked to the car.

"I love you, Chrissie," I said. "I have loved you for so long."

"God, Tom, I love you too," she breathed back.

When we got to the car I turned her around and with my roaming hands pulled her into me. There was no mistaking our intentions. After all these years we would have each other. This night was going to be about being lustful, urgent, and frantic with each other. But this night was also going to be about 'making love' as siblings.

I wanted to give in to our pent-up urges -- I wanted to turn her around, throw her against the car and take her there and then... but restraint took hold. Much was at stake and we needed to make this first encounter memorable for both of us -- from seduction to our mutual release.

Our lips met tentatively... I was uncertain whether we were teasing or just wanted to make our first kiss special. But we played and toyed with each other until we gave into the emotion and practically devoured each other.

I slowly took her glasses off. Chrissie knew what I was going to do. I slowly licked her eyes. Then I planted little kisses on them... and licked them again.

"Oh god, Chrissie," I panted, "I've dreamt of this for so many years. Why didn't I..." but was cut off by her passion and tongue.

I was finally free to let my hands and eyes roam over her exquisite body. My hands roamed through her hair and gently tugged at it. I slowly caressed the curves of her face until I came to her neck. Softly my hand clasped around her neck and squeezed... just a bit.

A low whimper came from her throat she sighed, "Oh, Tom... are you... going to... take me?"

"Not here," I muttered. "Not here..."

I was not going to fuck my beautiful sister for the first time in a parking lot! Besides I wasn't ready to let her go. I had to feel every curve I had deliciously gazed at over the years. I just held her close rubbing my hands over her silk clad ass, her breasts, and her stomach. I moved my head down and licked the tops of her breasts. I could just see her nipple trying desperately to poke out and to escape from the half bra.

"God," I thought, "all I would have to do is pull, just tug a bit and I could at last suck, bite, nibble on her nipple," I thought to myself.

Chrissie was busy starting to unbutton my shirt. She had a vacant and almost feverish look in her eyes. She was frantically kissing me hard - kissing my neck, my collar and before I knew it she had my nipple in her mouth, sucking, and gently biting it. Her hands squeezed my ass and pulled my cock into her. She was excitedly thrusting and rubbing her cunt against my cock now.

I knew we had to go or I would be taking her in the parking lot! I gently pushed her away.

"Not here, Chrissie," and she understood... sort of.

I , being a gentleman , opened her door to let her in. Our eyes met again.

"Get in," I laughingly ordered!

"God, Tom, what the hell are you doing to me?" she croaked.

"What I've always wanted to do," I said.

As she sat down my hand went up her dress softly touching her leg, her thigh and her body. Then I walked to the other side of the car to get in.

She knew exactly what I was doing and she laughingly said, "You are one big tease, aren't you."

"Nothing more than you deserve, my sweet sister. All the years I had you prancing around the house. God..." I jokingly replied.

The ride home was fraught with tension. Sex just hung in the air. Neither one of us broached the subject of what had happened and what was going to happen. The silence made the tension almost unbearable.

I gently caressed her leg as we drove but that was all. I just gazed at her and ran my fingers through her hair and gently grazed her neck and throat. My hands roamed at last to her breasts and very gently caressed them.

Her frustration was palpable... I was driving and she was tempting me! Whether she expected me to have her pull over to the side of the road and fuck her then and there was never said but we could feel the desire to just do it. Chrissie slowly stroked my leg to my thigh then to my cock. A gentle squeeze was all she gave me.

We pulled into her drive. I got out and went around to open her door.

"Why thank you, Tom. Just like a real date, eh?" she teased with a smile.

"Not in my wildest dreams is this a real date, Chrissie," I teased back.

I took her hand and we walked towards the front door. Both of us were trembling with trepidation, anticipation, and excitement. I was nervous and was hoping she was too. . Hell, how could I be nervous after fondling my sister's panties in a crowded restaurant?

She inserted her key in the lock and opened the door letting me in first.

I was walking in front of her and I could hear Chrissie throw her purse and keys on the hall table.

She suddenly grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall. Her lips devoured mine. Her tongue had found its mark. Any pretence of teasing had ended long ago.

"What about a slow seduction," I laughingly asked?

"I've been trying to seduce you for 15 years. I think that is long enough," she huskily said.

Chrissie was going to be fulfilled and it was her brother who was going to satisfy her.

She declared, "We can talk about how we got here later. Right now I just want to... fuck you."

Chrissie just looked at me with starving eyes and practically ripped my shirt off again. The last few buttons came off easily.

"Let's go to the bedroom," I hastily said.

"No, I want you right here right now. You won't be teasing me any longer," she declared with some annoyance in her tone.

"You want to bet?" I asked teasingly.

She clasped her hands in mine and slowly stretched them out cross like. Holding my arms out Chrissie began to grind her pelvis into my hardness. She began to kiss, lick and bite my chest with her wet mouth.

I couldn't believe what a few of those soft bites would do to my cock! She was so sexy and so lusty. I couldn't believe how aggressive and forceful Chrissie could be. I was not being used to a submissive role and this was going to be a new experience!

"Keep your arms there," she gruffly said.

I kept my arms out just like she ordered. I just ran my fingers through her hair, gently tugged and led her on. My hands went down her back to revel and delight in the feel of her. I caressed, pulled, and probed her silk clad ass. I tentatively touched her breasts. It took all my self-control not to rip her dress front down and feast on her half bra, her breasts and nipples. I was in heaven - absolute heaven.

"Put your arms back up," she almost commanded.

She worked her way down my stomach. She licked and groaned the whole time I was pressed against this wall and then she unbuttoned my trousers.

"Oh... my... god... silk... that is so sexy, Tom," she purred.

She stuck her fingers along the top edge just feeling, touching the head of my cock. Her fingers were soon covered in my pre-cum.

"God you are so wet. You didn't cum; did you?" she moaned, as she ran her fingers across, retrieved a dollop and licked her fingers.

"I told you I was waiting for you," I said. "I want to cum all over you Chrissie. All over your hair, your face, your beautiful breasts, deep inside you..."

My silk boxers were stained dark with the wetness from my cock and this turned her on even more.

She slowly pulled my trousers down a bit and sexily licked the cum from my stomach.

"Oh my god... this tastes so good," she sensuously moaned as she fell to her knees and took my cock. She slowly looked up at me, licked my cock head and whispered hoarsely, "You really want to do all those things to me? Do you really want to taste me - to smell all of me and to take me?"

"I always have Chrissie," I affirmed.

She pulled my trousers off completely and I was naked in front of her. She took my damp silk underwear and rubbed it on her face, her neck, and her breasts. Her tongue lapped my cock and all its wetness. She rubbed it all over her face and enjoyed its hardness and wetness. She plunged her mouth around my cock and took me... she had me all. The thought that she was at last sucking her brother off powered her intense action.

I refused to cum though. That would wait until later. I just let her enjoy the firmness of my cock and the idea that she was sucking her brother and enjoying every inch she could swallow. Just to hear her swallow my pre-cum was getting me harder. I had never been so hard. I never felt so alive and so in-tune with anyone.

Chrissie looked beautiful on her knees.

I lightly played with her hair and I sighed how magnificent the whole scene was.

She dropped one hand beneath her dress. I knew that she was frantically rubbing her clit and immersing herself in her wetness. She pulled her hand out and rubbed it across my chest -- her hand was thick and wet with her juices. She released my cock and continued to kiss and lick my stomach.

I gently pulled her up.

She lovingly rubbed her breasts on my cock on her way up.

I pulled her to me and kissed her deep and gently. We just continued to kiss, realizing we had years of pent up frustration and tension to release.

She started to take her dress off.

"Keep it on... all of it," I roughly said. "I want to strip you and then take you."

I grabbed her, turned her around and pushed her gently against the wall.

Her look was one of astonishment but pleasure also. She suddenly turned submissive. She knew what to expect; it was only a matter of when.

I ran my hands all over her body, while I looked her in the eyes the whole time. I grabbed both her arms and pinned them above her head. I held them there with one hand while the other caressed her breast. I looked at the top of her breast, licked it, and forced my tongue between her cleavages. I slowly and imperceptibly pulled one side of her dress down exposing her blue silky half-bra with her beautiful breast encased in it. I started to rub my face all over her bra, kiss3e it, licked it, and nibbled it.

"Oh god, Tom," Chrissie moaned. "Don't you fucking stop. Please... don't... stop..."

I very slowly pulled down one cup to expose her nipple to me at last. I bent over and delicately took it into my mouth. Why I didn't bite is beyond me but I didn't. Over and over I licked, suckled, moaned and fondled her. After all these years, all I wanted was to stare at, suckle, squeeze, bite and cum over her perfect breasts. I pressed against her and let my cock rub against her dress, which stained it with my wetness.

Her legs were open to me. We feverishly ground against each other.

I lifted the bottom of her dress higher. I could feel and see her cunt, which was encased by those wet blue laced satin panties.

As I was doing this I could hear Chrissie moan from the pleasure of it all, "Yes, Tom... now... yes... please... now... take me..."

I then felt the tops of her thigh high hold-up stockings I could feel the flesh at the top of her thighs! I ran my hands along the top of the seams and she pushed her cunt into me. I kissed her neck, her lips and whatever my mouth would come into contact with. I lifted her chin and gently bit her throat again causing her spasm and push against me.

"Don't tease me anymore, Tom. Please, just fuck me. Just... fuck... your... sister."

Hearing her say this made my cock leak even more pre-cum. I rubbed my cock all over her thigh. And just because she asked me not to tease, I did. I let go of her hands

She grabbed me around the neck then and kissed me throatily.

"I want to taste you," I said to her.

"God, yes, please..." she replied in a raspy voice.

"Do you want me to taste you? Do you want me to smell you?" I teasingly asked as I rubbed my cock into her.

"Please... yes... smell me... taste me... now," Chrissie said incoherently, while she tried to force my head downwards.

"Will you cum in my mouth, Chrissie. Tell me, will you?"

"God... I'll do it... now... please..." she rasped.

I dropped her dress. I returned her pleasure and slowly began my descent down her body and stopped to fondle, touch, smell and lick any part of her body. I kissed both her breasts; one was still encased by fabric and the other was loosely out.

I bit softly and then harder her ribcage, kissed it, and licked it.

Chrissie squirmed and pulled me into her even more when I bit her.

I rubbed my face all over her stomach, kissed it and licked it. I was on the floor kneeling in front of this beautiful woman - my sister. I told her to slowly lift her dress.

"Very slow," I repeated to her.

She did as I asked. Her luxurious silk, high cut panties, wet and stunning, were there for me.

My hands were roaming, feeling her thighs, and brushing her wet covered cunt.

With her free hand she pulled my head into her.

I slowly buried my head in her dampness. I breathed in and smelt her beautiful scent. I licked her cunt through her panties and sucked her thick cum out of them. I had my hands on her silk covered ass and pulled her into my hungry mouth. I teasingly pulled her panties aside and saw her cunt glisten with cum. I blew on it... softly. My warm breath caused her to push and try to fuck my mouth.

I stayed on my knees, licked, smelt, teased and blew on her clit with tender breath. My hands slowly stroked her heels, her ankles, and then her legs. I slowly pulled the front of her panties down - just below her hairline and hard clit, which was aching to be given attention. I continued to blow, lick and kiss this exquisite spot. I could feel her pushing harder against me.

She anticipated for me to pull off her panties completely and leave her cunt bare to my eyes, my mouth and my tongue, but I stopped. I swiftly stood up and turned her around. I forced her to put her hands against the wall to steady her, while my cock lay on her dress-covered ass.

"What... are... you doing..." she frenziedly said, "what are... you... doing?"

I slowly lifted the dress to reveal the most perfectly formed peach of an ass covered by the silkiest blue panties. I laid my cock on her crack.

She instinctively raised her ass and pushed backwards.

I playfully swapped her ass.

She gave me sexiest grin as she turned her head backwards at me.

I withdrew my cock and wiped it on the back of her dress. I slowly worked my way down her back, bit the back of her neck and her bare shoulders and licked her back.

While I was kneeling, I lifted her dress over her ass again and gently kissed the wonderful orbs. I celebrated in the softness of her panties on my face. I rubbed my face all over it. I ran my face over her tight ass.

She was moaning and pushing her ass into my face.

I slowly pulled her panties part way down. I tongued her and touched her. I licked up that beautiful split smearing it with my saliva. I kneaded her ass and adored it. I lovingly and lustily tongued that little red bud of hers. I don't think anyone had ever taken Chrissie like that before judging from her reactions... the beautiful little squeals, cries, and growls.

With my free hand I edged under her panties and came in contact with her dripping cunt. Slowly I rubbed back and forth, first with one then two fingers, releasing more juices and causing Chrissie to push back harder. It was so incredibly erotic for both of us.

I was on my knees kissing my sister's ass while I was rubbing my cock on her legs. I pulled my fingers away from her cunt and wiped the juices on her ass. Then I licked it off. My tongue found her beautiful hole again and I licked her slowly and unhurriedly.

"What are... you... fucking doing... to me," she hissed, "Please just take me... now..."

I continued to lavish my tongue and passion on her flawless ass. I had her panties down around her thighs, which stopped her from spreading her legs wider.

All the while, she was just riding my tongue and trying to push it even further into her to achieve her release and the pleasure it would bring.

With one free hand I stroked her leg up and down her thigh, tickling her and teasing her. I took one final lick, one long lingering lick and one long look. I slowly lifted her panties back up and covered that most coveted part of my sister. And lovingly I smacked her beautiful ass.

"Fuck... you... why won't... you... fuck..." she hissed at me." Are you... going to really... fuck your sister... now?" she asked in a pant and almost out of breath.

I stood up slowly and pushed my cock against her to let her know how hard she had gotten me. I ran my hands along the front of her until I came to the last few buttons of her dress. I slowly loosened them.

Chrissie moaned the whole time.

I slowly stripped her of her dress, letting it fall off her shoulder causing Chrissie to sigh.

She moved each arm so I could totally strip her of this sweat coated dress. I threw it aside.

"You... sexy... fuck... now... please," she rasped.

I rubbed my cock all over her sweet ass and reveled in the thought that I was coating and soaking her with my cum. With one hand I pulled her damp panties aside. With the other I very slowly took my hardened cock and slipped it under her so I could rub her wet opening with it.

While rubbing and stroking her in her most sensitive spot, she moaned haltingly, "What are you doing to me?"

I grabbed one of her breasts and pulled it up, squeezing and fondling but still slowly stroking her cunt.

"Oh god, Tom... ohhhh... yessssss," she hissed. "Fuck ... me... now..."

I let go of her breast and pulled her head back by her hair very gently but firmly.

"Put it in me, Tom. Please... now... take me, Tom" she cried.

I rubbed and stroked her cunt and it took all my will power not to bend her over just a bit more and finally take what I had dreamt of for so long.

"You like to fuck with your clothes on, don't you?" I huskily asked.

"God, yes... please Tom... fuck your sister..."

"Are you on?" I quizzically asked.

"God, yes... please just..." she moaned.

But I cut her off midsentence. I steadily entered her gradually and unhurriedly. I could have just rammed it home like I had dreamt of so many times! But I did not. I wanted us to savor our new-found connection.

Chrissie felt my cock slowly enter her and she breathed out, "Ohhhh... yessss... in... in..."

She was forcibly arching her back and trying to push her cunt onto my cock.

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers