Take My Virginity

Story Info
Young woman wants to be an ex virgin.
4.1k words
4.5
73.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,517 Followers

When something seems to be too good to be true, then walk around it and look at it from all directions. Poke it. There's a good chance that something is rotten somewhere and you're about to fall in it up to your neck.

However, if you can spot the catch, there is an excellent chance that you can mitigate the potential downside and get away with a nice prize.

Let me tell you a little story about something that happened to me.

First, who am I? The name's Roger. I'm twenty, six foot plus, two hundred pound plus, IQ of one thirty plus, quite reasonable features and reasonably athletic. The pluses I just mentioned are none of your business, neither is the size of my penis. Just be happy for me that I have one.

I work for myself via a .com, and I do quite nicely. I'm also reasonably attractive to women. Reasonably attractive means just that. I have my share of successes and I have my share of failures. Casanova or Romeo I am not.

Rachel is one of my failures. She is also about twenty, a foot shorter and a hundred pounds lighter than me, and what she has is packed into a very attractive package. She has always struck me as intelligent, but a little shy. She didn't seem to have a steady boyfriend, and I suspected that she was still a virgin. No-one ever seemed willing to put up their hand to indicate otherwise, and boys do talk about that sort of thing.

For some reason Rachel has always been able to resist my charms, and any suggestions for a date have been either laughed off or met with a flat refusal if I persisted.

I can take a hint, so I have never really tried to pressure her. I would occasionally offer her a chance to change her mind, but it seemed that as far as she was concerned I was well and truly planted in the friend zone.

So my first suspicion that something was too good to be true was when I casually suggested that she looked like she needed an escort for dinner and a show on Saturday. She turned to me to casually suggest that she had an urgent hair dresser appointment for that time, or something similar when she stopped. I could practically see little lights flashing as an idea struck her, and she looked at me harder.

A look that I can only describe as half desperation and half determination crossed her face, and then she was smiling and saying that she had just been wondering what to do on Saturday, and could I please pick her up about seven?

What could I do? I accepted like a shot and watched as she walked away with a smile and a wave.

And I knew, I just knew, that this was too good to be true.

I mean, a lovely, intelligent and popular young woman who I really liked had agreed to go out with me. What could possibly be wrong with that?

I didn't know, and it irritated me that I didn't know because something surely was.

I picked up Rachel on Saturday and we went out for dinner and a show as expected. The dinner was good and the show was excellent, but there was a tension about Rachel that she was trying to disguise. It showed up in little things, not actually spoiling the night, because she was good company, but I could sense this little niggle in the background.

I drove Rachel home after the show and she invited me in for coffee. This was another break from tradition for her, as she was not known for doing that. I'd heard that it would be a kiss or two at the door and then goodbye.

Anyway, nothing loath, I escorted her inside and wandered into the kitchen with her while she set about making coffee. She was so nervous she didn't know what the hell she was doing. So I kissed her.

Rachel almost jumped out of her skin when I started to kiss her, seemed about ready to fight me off and them acquiesced, kissing me back rather sweetly. Then she, not me, suggested that we continue this in another room.

She took me down the hall and we were in her bedroom. Rachel was blushing but determined as she started undoing the buttons of her blouse. It was plain that I was getting lucky tonight, and that I'd be finding out if she was a virgin or not in the nicest way possible.

Once Rachel's blouse was off and she had slipped off her skirt, she seemed to freeze, not knowing what to do next. Manfully I stepped into the breach, first unclipping her bra and then slipping down her lacy panties.

I think I mentioned that she was a very attractive package. Naked, I have to upgrade that rating and mark her as sensational.

It was at this point that I decided to deviate from her planned course and start prodding around the edges of a situation too good to be true.

I sat on the side of the bed, smiling and letting my appreciation of Rachel's figure show. I reached out and took her hand and drew her towards me. She was trembling like a deer that is wondering if the wolf pack is closing in.

Still smiling, I suddenly flipped her across my knee and spanked her hard, giving her half a dozen solid smacks on her pretty little tush.

I then flipped her around again, sat her on the bed and glared at her.

"Now, sweetheart," I said, "you will tell me precisely what you think you're doing and why you're doing it. You can tell me sitting there, or you can tell me while you're across my knee having your bottom spanked, but tell me you will."

Rachel was astounded. I was supposed to be kissing and seducing her, or being seduced by her, not spanking and yelling at her.

She dithered for a moment, and tried to bluff, but as soon as I went to put her across my knee again she collapsed and started crying and trying to talk through the tears.

Not understanding a word she was saying, all I could do was draw her to me and hold her while she cried on my shoulder. Not that this was any hardship. I defy any man to not feel really masculine when a delectable and naked young woman is cuddling you and crying in your arms.

Eventually the crying stopped and Rachel seemed ready to talk, so I sat back, prepared to listen.

"It's George," Rachel told me.

"George?"

"You know George, George Woulder," she said.

I did indeed know George. Football hero and great lover, built like a bull, with a bull's intelligence and sensitivity.

Slowly I drew the story out of her. She was in love with George, and wanted to date him. George had politely told her she was out of luck as he only dated girls who were non-virgins and had some experience in pleasing men, as his dates always finished up in bed. It appeared George didn't consider it part of his duties to actually initiate virgins.

"I was wondering what to do," Rachel continued, "and then you asked me out. I suddenly realised that I could get you to take my virginity and then George would be willing to date me."

I was speechless. But not for long. Fortunately, I was speechless long enough to not tell her what I thought of her idea and to point out that stud duties was not what I'd expected.

Also, I was appalled at the idea that if I didn't take her virginity she might just run out there and latch onto someone else who wouldn't value her or treat her right.

I thought the whole thing over and then told her in a calm and considered way that I thought she might be making a little error.

"You're out of your tiny mind," I snarled at her. "Do you seriously think you can just whistle up a man and ask him to take your virginity? And what the hell makes you think that George would date you anyway, even if I did fuck you first. The man's obviously a moron or he would have taken you home and shackled you to his bed as soon as he got a chance, instead of letting you run loose.

What are you going to do if George wants even more experience? Go and gangbang a bikies club or become a free lance hooker? I'd recommend hooker. You could at least make some money doing it.

Am I supposed to find George and tap him on the shoulder and say 'Hey, Rachel's a sweet fuck. Why don't you try her now?'

Or were you going to break the news to him personally?"

I took a deep breath, but didn't give her a real chance to reply.

"It's bloody obvious that I should have used a blasted whip and beaten some sense into you instead of just giving you a short spanking. Just what are you intending to do now that your little scheme seems to be falling apart?"

Rachel was crying again now, but also looking belligerent.

"Just go away," she said. "It's my problem and I'll work it out."

"No. I'm your problem. In case you haven't noticed, you're naked, and you have a large angry man in your bedroom with you and he's now getting all sorts of interesting ideas."

"If you think I'm going to have sex with you, you're mad. Just get out."

I sat there for a moment, furious, but thinking. Finally I sighed and spoke in a more reasonable manner.

"Now that I know what your game plans are, I'm quite willing to go along with you to a point. Are you prepared to listen to my suggestions?"

Rachel glared at me, but nodded.

"OK. Earlier, you were gritting your teeth and preparing to lie back and think of George while I initiated you. You would have probably found the whole experience painful and humiliating and I suspect that I wouldn't have enjoyed the experience all that much either.

Now you are much more relaxed, assuming that it is not going to happen, and you've been too upset with everything to even remember you're naked."

Rachel flushed at this point and covered her breasts, but didn't really resist when I gently pushed her hands back down away from them.

"Now what I propose is that I will make love to you for a while, getting you used to having a man touch you and letting you get used to touching a man. We don't have to have sex tonight. We can always leave that for another time.

But I am not going to just be a one night stand. If we start making out tonight, I will expect to see you every night for at least the next week.

Then when we do make love, you will have some idea of what you're doing and, on subsequent days, I'll be able to teach you more."

"But we won't be having sex tonight?" Rachel said, sounding irritatingly relieved.

"Not unless you really want to," I told her. "Are you on the pill?"

When she shook her head the next question was obvious.

"Did you do anything about getting yourself some condoms?"

At her shocked look, I assumed no.

"So how did you intend to protect yourself from unwanted pregnancy?"

The thought had obviously never crossed her mind. All she had been concentrating was getting her hands, and other parts, onto her beloved George.

"It doesn't matter right now," I told her. "Are you prepared to give this a go?"

Rachel spent some time thinking. Her initial plan had been to get laid and then get me out. Now she had to consider if she was willing to spend the week learning about sex. Apparently her love for George was strong, as she finally nodded.

"What are you going to do now?" she asked, and I could see her nerves and the fear of the unknown emerging, along with a flicker of interest. She was finally starting to get curious about what was going to happen.

"I am going to sit down and enjoy the cup of coffee you're going to make me," I said. "No, don't worry, you won't need to get dressed to make it. You can do it while undressed and it will help you to relax with being nude in front of me. Besides," I added, "you have a nice figure and I like looking at it."

Finally, a bit of her spirit started to re-emerge.

"If I have to make it naked, then it's only fair that you should be naked as well," she said defiantly, "so I can get used to seeing a naked man."

I bowed my head in acknowledgement of the hit and started to undress. Rachel was blushing, but not backing down, and she watched with interest as I stripped. She blushed even deeper as she realised I had an erection, and she looked pointedly elsewhere.

We returned to the kitchen where I sat and watched while Rachel made the coffee.

Who knew that having a cup of coffee could be so erotic?

Rachel started off slowly, trying to hide her body while she worked, knowing that she was naked and being watched by a naked man.

And then it slowly dawned on her that she was NAKED and that she was being WATCHED by a NAKED MAN. Her breast swelled slightly, causing her nipples to become erect and her breasts and nipples brought themselves sharply to her mind. Suddenly Rachel was standing slightly straighter, throwing her shoulders back a little and projecting her bosom.

I suspected from the way she started to sway when she walked that she was also starting to get hot and wet, and was becoming even more acutely aware of herself and the fact that I was watching her. And she was enjoying it. It was exciting and it was turning her on.

I have to admit that Rachel's gathering excitement was also turning me on. Even more so, I should say, as I'm sure my cock set some sort of record for instant erection when I first saw her naked.

Anyway, we sat and enjoyed our coffee, and if Rachel seemed to need to pick up her cup and replace it every few sips, with the accompanying swaying of a pair of lovely breasts, what could I do but enjoy the show?

All good things must come to an end, and eventually we finished our coffee. Rachel put the cups on the sink while I just pushed my chair back a little from the table.

When Rachel turned from the sink to look at me, I just held out my hand to her while continuing to sit. Rachel walked towards me and took my hand and I drew her close and directed her gently down onto my lap.

I could see she was a little nervous about having my erection pressed into her side, but I ignored it, just turning her face slightly to face me so that I could kiss her. This time, the tension that had been there earlier was gone, replaced by an honest curiosity.

We just kissed naturally, with me holding her gently, until by some chance my hand reached up and cupped Rachel's breast. She froze for a moment, waiting, but when I did nothing more she resumed kissing me.

Very soon I was playing freely with her breasts, taking it slowly and letting Rachel get used to the feelings my hand coaxed out of her, enjoying hearing her gasp as I pinched her nipples slightly.

It seemed right after a while to drop my head to her breast and start kissing them lightly, tonguing them and sucking lightly on her nipples. With my hands now being in the way I just let it slip down Rachel's body until it was resting in her lap.

Rachel promptly dropped her hand to cover mine, not wanting it to go exploring just yet, but that she quickly found was an error. I promptly guided her hand around to where my erection was pressing lightly against her side, and directed it to touch me.

Rachel let her hand just lie next to my erection, feeling it pressing against her hand but not actually taking hold of it. My hand drifted back to her lap and was gently stroking her mons, with the occasional bit of pressure to pass the message deeper into her.

I continued nibbling and paying attention to Rachel's breasts, not rushing anything, not trying to ease her thighs apart so I could explore deeper, and not pressuring her to actually do anything to my cock.

After a while I could hear her breathing tense a little as she made a decision, and then her hand closed smoothly over my cock and started to explore it. At the same time her thighs relaxed a little more so there was room for me to slip my hand between them if I wanted to.

If I wanted to? Of course I bloody wanted to, but the time wasn't right. I continued to take things slowly, letting Rachel's excitement build, creeping up on her, not charging up and scaring her.

I also wanted to tell her the sort of things she could be doing to my cock with that little hand she had holding it, following with suggestions describing the things a warm and wet mouth could also do me. And I would, sometime during the coming week, I most definitely would.

Instead, I suggested that maybe we would be more comfortable in her bedroom, where we could continue her education lying down.

This time I escorted her to the bedroom, gently walking her in and easing her onto the bed, where I lay down beside her.

"Now," I murmured, "if I remember correctly, I was getting acquainted with your breasts."

Leaning over her, I again started to muzzle her breasts, maintaining a nice tension in them. At the same time I shifted my position so that her hand fell onto my erection, apparently of its own accord, and Rachel again started her hesitant exploration.

The main difference now was that my hand was extending its reach, happily sliding between Rachel's thighs, pressing and stroking her labia, lightly scratching her inner lips as she slowly flowered under my touch, encouraging deeper exploration. Deeper exploration is what she got.

It wasn't long before my fingers were delving between her lips and pressing inside her, tracing along her inner paths. She gasped when I pressed a finger lightly against her hymen, knowing that the only time she'd be closer to losing her virginity would be when it actually happened.

Moving away from her hymen and vaginal passage, my fingers drifted around inside her, finally touching on and teasing Rachel's clit. She gave a little scream when I did that, her hips lifting off the bed in shock. She dropped my cock at this point, trying to concentrate on the teasing I was doing with her clitoris, not knowing if she should be demanding I stop or begging for more.

From the slight groan she gave when I drew back, I suspect she wanted to demand more.

At this stage I reached off the bed and groped for my trousers. Or to be more precise, the pocket of my trousers and the little packages I had in there. I extracted those little packets and tossed them onto the bedside table, bar one which I kept.

"At some stage," I said as I relaxed next to her, "you're going to have to work out how to put one of these on a boy. Why don't you try with me?"

Rachel looked at the condom and then at my cock and blushed, but as I mentioned earlier, she had spirit. She glanced at the instruction on the packet and then took me in hand and started rolling it on as though she'd done it a hundred times before. She had it over half on before she gave a little jerk, and turned to look at me with her eyes opened very, very, wide.

It had suddenly dawned on her that the only reason she had to put a condom on me was because it was going to be needed. Her eyes switched back to the task she was doing, and she completed it and then sank back onto the bed without looking at me.

I hooked one of her ankles with one of mine and gently but steadily moved her legs a lot further apart. Her body responded smoothly, and I could tell that although physically she was ready, mentally she still wasn't sure.

I moved between her legs, positioning myself for what was to come, and then I reached up and turned her head so that she was looking directly at me. Keeping my eyes firmly on her, I pressed my erection against her slit, moving it slightly to ease her lips a little further apart, then pressing the head slowly between her lips and into her.

Rachel was looking at me, hard, wanting to look down and watch was happening to her body, but also desperate for the encouragement I was giving her. I wasn't sure what I was saying but it obviously worked, as a tiny smile flittered across her face before a look of concentration came upon it.

I could feel her hips lifting slightly, encouraging my entry, assisting me to push home and down a warm tight passage. I don't think either of us really noticed when I pushed past her hymen, brushing it aside like a stray cobweb. Rachel may have winced slightly, but she was concentrating too hard on these new and exciting feelings to worry about a little twinge of pain.

Now that I was in Rachel I was quite content to just rest for a moment, enjoying the feel of her surrounding me. Rachel, for her part, also seemed happy to just rest, getting used to the feeling of having a man inside her.

Ashson
Ashson
8,517 Followers
12