Take that Cell Phone and...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
n2anal78
n2anal78
973 Followers

"Oh shit." My sister gasped in shock realizing she had nearly the whole thing in her ass.

With my finger I pushed the antenna and then it was done her cell phone was completely up her ass.

"There you go, wasn't so bad was it?" I asked as I got off of my sister allowing her to get up from the bed.

The moment I stood up my pants fell the rest of the way to the floor and my sister turned to see my hard manhood jutting over the top of my boxers.

"You liked shoving a phone up your sister's ass?" Lis asked indignantly.

"You certainly have a nice ass." I responded with a smile.

"Now I think I'll go whack off to images of that thing disappearing in your tight little ass."

"How the fuck do I get it out?"

"Your phone your problem." I said with a smile.

"Oh Shit!" My sister exclaimed as she fell back into the bed and she began to squirm around in a very arousing manner.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The fucking thing's on vibrate and someone is calling me!" My sister gasped out.

"Oh shit I'm going to fucking cum!"

My hard-on twitched and bounced with excitement seeing my sister's convulsions. I automatically reached down and began to stroke to myself causing a little pre-cum to seep from the tip of my man meat.

"If you aren't a complete fucking bastard get your fucking face down here and lick my cunt!" My sister demanded.

Well I'm not a 'complete fucking bastard' so I did just that.

I got down on my knees infront of my sister's neatly trimmed pussy and took a deep breath drawing in her fragrant sweet scent. It had been a long time between girlfriends and at this time I didn't care the pussy I was about to service was my sister's.

I ran my tongue along my sister's pussy lips finding them thoroughly wet with her juices; she had enjoyed what was before as much as I had.

Knowing my sister was craving her orgasm and feeling I had punished her enough already I began immediately concentrating my tongue's efforts on her clit.

I ran my tongue over and around her clit only a couple of times before she grabbed two handfuls of my hair and pulled my head into her humping pelvis. I wrapped my lips around her hard button and began to flick it with my tongue.

"God Mike! Your tongue is fucking incredible! I'm going to cum all over your face!"

I continued my tongue's assault on my sister's sex and true to her word I felt a gush of my sister's girl cum coat my chin.

After several moments my sister released her death grip on my hair and I immediately let my tongue travel down to her hole and I quickly lapped up all of her juices that my tongue could find savoring the tangy/sweetest of her flavor.

After I had licked up every bit of her juices I could find I felt my sister's hands on my head again this time pulling me up. I let her pull my head up until I was looking straight into her bright blue eyes.

"Fuck your little sister." Lis demanded in a soft whisper.

I was so turned on at this point there was no way in hell I was going to deny that simple request even if my parents and every other person we knew came to the bedroom door right at that moment.

I pushed my boxers down to my knees and lined my hard cock up with my sister's welcoming vagina. I rammed forward sinking 3/4 of my length into her in a single thrust causing both of us to moan in appreciation.

"You're so fucking huge!" My sister whisper in my ear as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You've got me so fucking turned-on, it's probably twice as big as normal." I said with a smile.

"Fuck-me." My sister pleaded.

I slowly began working myself in and out of my sister's pussy until I was burying my entire length on each and every thrust. Slowly I began to pick-up speed and my sister wrapped her legs around me lifting her hips up to meet me with each thrust.

Suddenly I felt a vibration along my shaft coming from my sister's pussy wall.

"Oh shit! They're calling again!" My sister exclaimed.

"Shit!" I said as the vibrations from her phone transmitted from her ass to her pussy and caused my entire cock to twitch.

"Oh fuck!" My sister cried out as her legs and arms squeezed me tight to her and she began to have another orgasm around my still thrusting manhood.

It was more than enough to put me over the edge as I felt the cum boil up from my balls and begin shooting down my shaft.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed as I rammed my cock deep into my sister's pulsing pussy and I came with an explosion.

We lay there wrapped up together for several moments before I withdrew myself from my sister's cum soaked vagina.

My sister left the room and came back with her phone wrapped in a towel.

"I don't think it's going to be covered under warrantee." My sister said with a grimace then a smile.

My sister then pushed me back on her bed and curled up next to me.

"Thanks for a great fuck big brother." Lis murmured in my ear as she wrapped one arm and a leg over my body.

"Thank-you, little sis." I said with a smile and I closed my eyes knowing things between the two of us would never be the same.

n2anal78
n2anal78
973 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well setting aside the whole phone ass rape thing, the story was pretty good. Most modern phones you can pretty much forget since big squarish rectangle seems to be the in thing. I used to have an Ericsson though that would have worked out size-wise :). ...of course with odd shapes and protrusions, even if they arent sharp, tearing is a very real possibility, not to mention not being able to get the damned thing out since its basically flat on the top... And if its older style with an antenna, well that is definitely going to tear/puncture shit.. And if the antenna breaks trying to pull it out... (Wincing in pain)

Ive had a few nurse friends over the years that have worked emergency room and the list of shit that they have had to get out of peoples asses is unreal. ...and the stupid and DANGEROUS shit people shove up there... (Shaking head and shivering!). Idiots!

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1over 11 years ago
New Meaning to 'Phone Sex'

Frickin' hilarious!! Also, while the conclusion sounds a little far-fetched, I checked the phone dimensions and it is quite possible that it would fit - provided there were no sharp corners!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It ain't impossible...

I'm sitting here looking at my cellphone as I read this, and I know full well I've shoved bigger things up one girlfriend's ass with her cheering me on! It was a great story, and I hope the two characters make further appearances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Please Hold

This story was good, but I am not for sure about the cell phone in ass theory. Threating her with the punishment was good, but actually putting it there lost something for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It might be a bit of a stretch

This has got to be one of the funniest stories in months - I laughed so hard I nearly cried. What a great idea - it sure beats cucumbers or carrots!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Costume Sex Brother and sister are confined together in their underwear.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories