Take that Jogger

Story Info
A tasty female jogger is aprehended.
1.5k words
3.92
169.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johan22
Johan22
1 Followers

The strong scent of the coffee brewing was delightful. The swollen member between my legs was motivational. The memory of her was inspirational.

The way the thin fabric accentuated her taut nipples. The way her spandex showed every subtle sinew and shake of her perfect ass as she ran,.no glided through the autumn glade…

As she approached the lone fir on the river run I all but patted my self on the back for parking my van as I had.

She never knew what hit her as I cuffed my hand with the either laden cloth over her panting mouth. Gasping for the fresh air she needed she relinquished herself to needs far and away beyond any of those which she was aware of.

She was splendid to watch while she woke. The angelic face framed in that luxurious auburn hair. The deep blue eyes coming from another place, to discern her present. The fabulous display of her naked breasts, that should, (for the benefit of all mankind), forever more remain exposed. The sublime shape of her waist as it succumbed to the demanding swell of her hips.

The tapering to her thighs is what held my attention.

The centerpiece, of course, the carefully pruned bush highlighting her pussy. The fine hair carved into an exclamation point. Pointing to the “access-U-Action”!

Her ankles were shackled to keep her sublime legs at a not too uncomfortable spread.

She struggled of course as she ascertained her vulnerable position. Her muscular legs did their best to break their restraints. I traced the exclamation point with my fingertip, her struggles increased.

When I viciously slapped her pretty titties, her struggles decreased.

She was learning.

Her eyes went wide as I showed her my straight edged razor.

My mouth was wet as I lathered that exquisite pussy with the foamy hot brush. Though she kept herself trimmed I couldn’t help myself from going beyond the task of shaving the ”point” to elevating her ankles above her head to gently scrape off the tender stubble all around her pussy and asshole. I stuck my finger into her pouting mouth, then, tucked it into her tiny ass to stretch her delicates so they too could be shaved clean.

She seemed to respond as I swiveled the tip of my finger in her ass to expose the appropriate area to the razor. Her breathing was becoming too rapid. Her eyes were rolling back. I slapped her clitty hard with a heavy hand. Her eyes snapped back to the reality of MY control.

I took the sponge from the basin of hot, spiced water and delicately washed her pubes clean of foam and hair.

I filled my hand with fragrant oils and laved her bottom liberally. As I gently massaged her pussy and ass with the palm of my hand I used the nails of my other hand to excite her nipples.

It was delightful to watch the mixture of fear and excitement in her eyes as I exposed my cock.

Her ankles above her ears. Her breasts joyfully dancing, her cleanly shaved pussy and ass exquisitely positioned.

I laid the heavy tip of my cock against her tender trembling pussy. It was wet. She was wanting to please, out of fear or desire? I don’t know. But damn her pussy was wet.

I let it slide up and down as she rocked her hips, trying to engulf the head of my cock.

I lowered my hand letting my fuck finger tease her clit as my thumb tantalized her hungry pussy.

My cock however slid down to the entrance of her asshole and hovered there.

As she maneuvered for release I maneuvered for penetration.

She rolled her hips to the ministration of my thumb at the entrance to her desire and I teased her asshole with the fire of my loins.

As she rose to engulf my fat thumb in her hungry cunt she was met with the presence of my cock at her ass.

She immediately realized she could have no more thumb than cock. They came in equal portions.

It was incredible watching the head of my cock pressing into her exquisite ass, as she writhed her fantastic body searching for the euphoria she was accustom to. The pain and agony in her eyes mixed with the lust and confusion was more than I could handle.

I pulled out, bent over, and took her clit between my teeth and bit just hard enough to set my senses straight.. Hers were out of control.

Keeping her clit firmly between my sharp teeth, I worked two fingers up her asshole. I shoved my thumb deep in her pussy and got a grip.

With two fingers in her ass and my thumb in her cunt I held her captive as I laved, bit, and sucked her clitty. As she warmed to the sensation I retreated my mouth to her titties.

It seemed to me it was time for a change. I summoned my bud, Rock. He was to meet me in the gym. He’s not too bright but he can lift heavy things.

I carried my captive’s, luscious, limp, lovely body through the door to the gym.

Rock saw one titty and was at once erect and ready. I told him to strip and sit at the bench press astraddle, and to wait my next command. He did, with eager anticipation.

My lovely brunette could not have played her part better had she read a script. She simply fell where I laid her. I turned her toward Rock. Guided her hips toward his as she moaned in reluctance or anticipation, I couldn’t tell. I slid my right hand down her side enjoying the feel of her firm ass as I positioned her pussy lips to receive Rocks engorged cock.

I ordered Rock to hold her there with just the lips of her pussy kissing his cock head. His restraint was admirable, as the normal male, in a similar position, would have plunged into that wet delicacy with wanton abandon.

She tensed a bit as I pulled her arms behind her and bound them at the wrist with a handy Velcro strap.

The bench was elevated to the height where she was standing straight legged with her pussy caressing Rocks cock. I simply positioned my dick to nuzzle her asshole. Then I waited for either gravity or her passion to have its way. While I waited I reached both hands around and enjoyed the sensation of her firm breasts filling my hands. A nipple between each finger and thumb I gently squeezed enough pressure to sustain the weight of each breast. I waited, not moving. Moments passed before I quickly and sharply tweaked each nipple simultaneously. Moments more passed before I repeated the tease. Her pussy was absolutely dripping. Her breath was coming in short gasps. I tweaked again. I felt her hips respond as she tried to scratch her itch on Rocks cock. My hard member found new purchase as the head began to penetrate her tight ass. The more she squirmed onto his cock, the deeper into her ass I slipped. She could not have one without the other. I tweaked again. Rapidly. She convulsed with the sensation. Her firm cheeks literally vibrated as they accepted the inevitable. Her thighs trembled, her breath, now fast and short spoke of her desire. I watched as my cock was consumed by her glorious ass. She was deeply seated on both cocks before she abandon herself go to her passion. I tweaked again and she began to rock back and forth on our cocks, trying to suck them deeper or pull them off. I couldn’t tell, and didn’t care. I was mesmerized by the sight of her perfect ass gobbling my cock. The knowledge that her pussy was doing its best to devour Rocks cock only added to the sensation.

I began to come. I’m not made of stone. That ass was, as I said, perfect. It was sliding up and down on my cock and I began to come. And come hard. She didn’t stop. She kept on pumping and squirming and thrashing and groaning. Her titties were friendly in my hands as I hung on. I don’t know if it was the tight grip of her ass on my cock or the sight of her beautiful cheeks bouncing on my lap, but I stayed hard. I could see my previous cum working its way down my shaft as she romped. I reached up and grabbed a handful of her main and pulled her head back. Her response was to scream. Not in pain but in release. It was as though she needed one final reminder that she was being forced before she could really let herself go. Her orgasm must have lasted five minutes, though to my revitalized cock it seemed like an hour, or a lifetime, or more.

As she slumped forward to lean her weight on Rock I spotted a bead of sweat wanting to rundown her spine. I drank it with my tongue. I chased its smaller neighbors toward her neck then up to her ear and took the lobe in my teeth. Her ass squeezed my cock in response. I flexed within her and felt her tremble. I was glad I’d taken this jogger. Her body seemed to be glad as well.

Johan22
Johan22
1 Followers