Take The Plunge

Story Info
First time nudist meets an old friend.
1.1k words
4.07
79.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gecko68
Gecko68
7 Followers

The thought of going to a nude beach never did much for me, until a mate of mine, Mike, told me about the time he went to Maslins Beach with his girlfriend Sue.

"We stripped off and she rubbed sun tan oil all over me ... and I mean all over. I got so hard man,'' Mike told me at the pub one night. Sue wasn't model material but she had a cute face, long legs, firm bouncy boobs and a wicked, sexy gleam in her eye.

Ever since then the thought of Sue stretched out naked on the sand gave me an instant hard-on, especially after she and Mike split up and she became available.

Then came the morning I decided to take the plunge and have my first nude romp. It was warm and sunny and I had the entire day to myself. I parked in the beach car park and walked nervously towards the white sand, passing a few naked couples who looked like they were regulars - comfortable enough to stand around their cars hanging out with friends.

I was wearing board shorts and T-shirt, not sure if I'd be game enough to lose my gear once I got on to the beach. Lying under the hot sun were a few couples, some yummy-mummies relaxing while the kids were at school and, way off in the distance, a group of girls who looked like they were just out of high-school.

Still nervous about stripping off, I walked to a fairly empty part of the beach, where I'd noticed there were sandhills to hide behind. After a minute of sitting there fully clothed, I thought 'what the hell' and stood up, taking my gear off and standing naked for everyone to see.

My heart was racing and just as I was about to sit down someone yelled out from nearby "Nice buns".

I spun around and saw it was Sue, partly hidden by a rise in the sand. Kneeling on her towel, Sue was unashamedly nude - her large, firm boobs jiggling slightly as she waved and her legs spread slightly apart, revealing a tuft of brown hair that barely covered her nicely rounded lips.

I sat down straight away, so we could only just see each other's faces above the rise in the sand. I reached for my shorts and heard Sue walking in my direction.

"Don't be a snob" she said in her usual friendly tone as she came and sat cross-legged near my towel. "I never knew you came down here.''

"Ah, I've never done this before. It's a bit embarrassing,'' I replied, holding my shorts in front of my cock, trying to look cool and casual but failing badly.

I couldn't believe it. Sue was sitting on the end of my towel, completely naked, as if we'd just made love. I could feel my cock start to firm and I knew it would be fully hard if I kept thinking that way.

"Well if it's your first time then your going to be in trouble if you don't get sun tan oil on that thing,'' she said as she reached over and swiped playfully at the shorts between my legs. "Why don't you come over and sit with me."

I grabbed my gear and followed her to her towel, struggling to take my eyes off her sexy, tight arse.

"Sit yourself down sexy and I'll rub some oil on your back," Sue said, innocently flirting like she often did with guys she knew.

I lay down on my front and Sue knelt beside me, starting to rub oil on my shoulders. My skin tingled as I thought of us naked together and her hands moved slowly down to the small of my back.

Just as I thought she'd stop there I felt her hands work over my cheeks and back up along my crack. Her hands slid back down to my legs, pushing sideways as if she wanted me to move them apart. I got the hint and, as I spread my legs, her hands moved back up my thighs and she lightly brushed my balls.

"You could get yourself in trouble if you keep that up," I said to her as her hands made long, slow strokes from my shoulders down to my bum.

"You've got such a nice body, it's hard to resist. Time to do your front,"she said, giving my backside a light slap.

I knew my cock was hard but I was horny beyond belief and didn't care who saw. As I turned over Sue's eyes went straight to my cock.

"Wow. That's a side of you I haven't seen before,' she said, with that wicked gleam showing in her eyes. "Just keep that thing away from me.'

She started rubbing my chest, her boobs swaying just above my face. Her nipples were dark and a little swollen. She worked her hands down to my abs and I realised I was laying, stretched out and fully nude underneath her. I could feel her eyes checking me out when she gently nudged the head of my erect cock.

"We don't want to get this sunburned, do we," she said, one hand on my belly, the other tracing a line from the head of my cock to the base of my balls. She poured more oil into her palm and started to run her hands up and down my shaft, gripping so lightly that my skin tingled all over.

I reached over and started to rub her thigh, then put my hands between her legs, cupping her hot lips in the palm of my hand before slipping a finger in her dripping wet fanny. She was so hot her fanny easily swallowed two of my fingers and as I caressed her inside she started to moan.

Her hands slid up and down my cock, gripping tighter as she moved her body on top of my hand. Suddenly her breath quickened and after a short pause her back arched and she groaned louder than before. As she bucked on top of my hand her grip tightened on my cock enough to send me over the edge, spurting a stream of hot cum over both of us.

We lay side by side for a while, caressing each other's naked skin and enjoying the hot sun on our bodies until it was time to go.

"I come here every Wednesday if the weather is hot,' said Sue as she grabbed her things. Turning, she gave me a wink and I watched her hot arse walk off into the distance, pretty sure I'd be back next week.

Gecko68
Gecko68
7 Followers