Take Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers

Before she could even say anything to warn her partners her climax erupted so powerfully that her entire body seemed to go tense, every muscle trying to contract at the same moment, making her arch her back, curl her toes and clamp her mouth into a gritted grin. She found later that she had gripped Carl's hair so vigorously that she had actually pulled a clump from his scalp.

'Fucking hell!' She gasped afterwards as she lay trembling and panting, trying to get of her body control back. 'That was fucking awesome, absolutely fucking awesome.'

'It must have been.' Wayne grinned down at her. 'To make you swear like that.' He was used to Emma reprimanding him for his use of 'f' and 'c' expletives and for her to use one was extremely rare.

'I didn't mean to come.' Emma explained. 'I just wanted working up, but I couldn't stop myself, and it really was awesome.' The 'f' word had disappeared this time.

She lay there silently smiling up at the two men, seeing both anticipation and anxiety alternate in their expressions as they wondered if she was still up for the main event. Suddenly she nodded and stirred, sitting up between them.

'Right.' She told them, her breathlessness still evident on her voice. 'I'm ready.'

'Hop off the bed a minute Carl.' She waited until he had done as she had asked and then rolled over onto her knees at the edge of the bed before turning to Wayne and indicating the middle of the bed with her hand. 'Lie down, sweetheart.'

He looked at her curiously and then, as the penny dropped, he lay on his back smiling broadly, his cock standing hard and proud like a kind of stubby mast. She handed Carl the tube of lubricant from the bedside table and then straddled her boyfriend, guiding his cock to her pussy and sliding onto it, moaning quietly as his cock slid home, very excitedly aware that, for the first time in her young life, someone was seeing her having intercourse. That realisation alone was making her heart beat faster, let alone what was to come.

'You know what to do with that, don't you.' She asked Carl, baulking at wanting to explain any more explicitly. Carl nodded and flipped up the top of the tube, squeezing a glob of the clear gel onto his fingers.

Emma pushed herself hard onto Wayne's cock and then lowered herself into position, letting Wayne put his arms around her and hold her close, her bottom thrust out ready to be used. He began gentle upwards thrusts, his cock moving inside her as if preparing her for what was to come. She found herself trembling with a mixture of excitement and fear, apprehensive enough to jerk forward slightly and gasp out loud when she felt Carl's cold slippery lube coated fingertips find her anus.

'You sure you're okay with this?' Wayne whispered in her ear, wanting it to happen now but also willing to forgo it if she wanted.

'God yes. This is my birthday treat, remember?' She was happy at Wayne's concern, but worried that he might suddenly back out. 'Just cold lube that's all.'

First one and then a second of Carl's fingers pushed into her anus, twisting round and pushing back and forth to make her entrance slippery and ready for his cock. She closed her eyes at the curiously wonderful sensation of his fingers sliding into a passage compressed by Wayne's cock only a thin membrane away, and wondered if he could feel Carl's fingers.

'Christ. It feels like he's wanking me off.' Wayne whispered into her ear, answering her unasked question and worrying her once again that he might call everything off.

'Feels fantastic for me.' She told him truthfully, encouraging him to let it continue.

Carl's fingers withdrew, their job done, and she felt the bed move as he climbed on behind her.

'This is it.' She whispered to Wayne. 'Promise me you don't mind.'

'I don't mind, honestly.' She could feel his mouth smiling against her ear and knew he was telling the truth. She was trembling even more now, excited anticipation overtaking fear as the moment finally arrived.

She could feel Cark guiding his cock towards her, touching it to the top of her crack and sliding it downwards presumably to be sure not to come into contact with Wayne's shaft as it moved steadily in and out of her. She smiled to herself and waited, holding her bottom out until finally his tip found her entrance and stopped.

'Ready?' Carl's question came unexpectedly and to her surprised amusement it was answered by Wayne.

'Very. Just do it man.'

Just like when Wayne entered her for the first time, Carl simply leaned against his cock, increasing the pressure until her sphincter opened and let him in, but unlike Wayne he didn't pause there but kept pushing until his shaft was all the way inside her, making her gasp with both surprise and delight. He took hold of her hips and, kneeling behind her, began to thrust himself into her.

'He's doing it.' She whispered to her boyfriend, knowing all the time that the announcement was unnecessary. 'He's in me.'

'I know.' Wayne whispered back. 'I can feel him.'

'Is it nice?' He asked her after a moment.

'It's beautiful.' Emma turned her head a little until she could find Wayne's mouth and kissed her boyfriend deeply just as Carl began thrusting into her rectum. She couldn't imagine anything naughtier than kissing one man while being fucked in the arse by another, and just the thought of what she was doing gave her a sudden adrenalin jolt and made her heart begin to race. It was, she thought, her mind running wild, a shame that nobody was filming them so that she could enjoy the memory afterwards.

She was still kissing Wayne, their mouths locked together, sharing the experience and now she began pushing her tongue in and out his mouth, thrusting in time with Carl's thrusts into her arse, quite slowly at first and then quicker and more forcefully until she was stabbing his mouth with her tongue as she was jolted forwards by Carl's movements. Wayne suddenly pulled his mouth away and put his lips to her ear, still plunging steadily into her pussy, wonderfully out of sequence with Carl's stronger thrusts.

'You're a kinky little bitch, aren't you?' His voice was thick with lust.

'Oh yes, very kinky.' She smiled as she admitted it, knowing that was what he wanted to hear.

'You like having two men, don't you?'

'Yesss.' She hissed in her arousal. 'Can you feel him inside me?'

The feeling of the two cocks, both moving at different speeds in two different passages, was like nothing she had ever experienced before. The very idea of what she was doing, what was happening to her, stirred excitement and lust, causing her to grin uncontrollably, a mental arousal over the top of the physical arousal that being fucked by two men at once had produced. Now, for some bizarre reason, she just wanted Wayne to acknowledge that she had another man's cock inside her to make her experience complete.

'Yes.' Wayne breathed into her ear, not wanting Carl to hear him. 'I can feel his cock against mine as if we were both in the same hole. And I like it.'

She was surprised and stimulated by his admission.

'So you like me being fucked by your friend as well as you?' She asked him. 'When you can feel him doing it?'

'Yes. Hope I can feel it when he comes.'

'So do I. I want you to know when he fills my arse with his spunk.'

'Is he going to make you come?' Wayne asked.

'Yes, and soon.' She could feel the beginnings of a climax already growing.

'And you want him to come in your bum?' It was part statement, part question.

She took a quick inward gasp at the thought of it, knowing that it was going to happen soon. 'As long as you come in my cunt.' She replied, using language that added to her arousal. She felt that kinky actions deserved dirty talk.

'I will. I'm gonna shoot my load right up you.' Wayne punctuated his words with sudden sharp upward thrusts and she felt his cock bang against the one in her rectum. It was, just as Wayne had said, as if nothing separated the two cocks inside her, the thinness of the walls letting each transfer sensation to the other and doubling her pleasure.

Carl reacted to Wayne's movements by thrusting harder and faster, plunging his cock into her, burying it full length in her rectum, letting Emma know that he was close to coming. She felt her own climax grow closer as the heavy thrusts brought involuntary little sounds from her throat.

It was Carl who came first, suddenly ramming himself up into her and holding himself there, grunting sharply as he suddenly shuddered and hot spurts of his cream flooded into Emma's bottom. She held herself still, feeling Wayne's cock still moving in her pussy as Carl emptied his balls into her rectum, his cock jerking and twitching inside her.

The double sensation was enough and Emma felt her orgasm sweep over her, making her cry out with pleasure, her vaginal muscles clenching spasmodically onto Wayne's cock as if it were that one that was pouring spunk into her. She jerked and jolted, her body trembling heavily as wave after powerful wave of sensation ran though her, until eventually she just sagged onto Wayne, her body spent for the moment. Carl was still buried inside her, but his climax was over and she felt his cock begin to subside, shrinking in a well fucked and slimy passage until it slipped from inside her and she felt its wet stickiness on the skin between her cheeks.

For a few moments Carl's cock rested against her bottom, the tip moving slightly in response to the jolts of Wayne's upward jolts, before he climbed away without a word and sat on the edge of the bed trying to regain his breath while watching Wayne still gently fucking Emma from below.

Emma didn't mind him watching, in fact knowing that he could see Wayne entering her pussy and probably see his own spunk leaking from her anus gave her an unexpected thrill. She had already come once, but Carl's presence was exciting an unexpected exhibitionistic tendency and now she wanted to come again while their threesome partner watched.

Often she would ride Wayne, crouching above him and sliding up and down his shaft, it was her favourite position, but this time she wanted to be fucked by him instead. She closed her legs together to lie on top of him, holding him firmly inside her, and then tugged at him, trying to roll them both over.

'Go on top please sweetheart.' She explained. 'And fuck me hard.'

Wayne wrapped his arms around her and, with a quick glance at Carl who was watching curiously, rolled them both over until he was above her, adjusting his position while she opened her legs wide, pulling them back to lock around him. She groaned softly with pleasure as his cock pushed its way all the way home again and clutched him to her, looking up at Carl to see if he was watching and smiling happily when she saw that he was.

Shuffling a little closer to give himself maximum penetration Wayne now began to thrust into her with long heavy thrusts instead of the short little jabs that his position beneath her had imposed while Carl was fucking her arse, and she almost immediately felt a second orgasm begin to grow inside her.

His movements increased in power and speed as he too felt a climax stir, making Emma jerk with each time his cock plunged into her. It was what she wanted, in fact needed, and she gazed up at Carl, knowing that he was staring at her pussy and watching Wayne's cock drive into it, until she impulsively reached out a hand to him, holding it out until he noticed and took it in his. She had no idea why she had done it, but it gave her yet another layer of excitement for them to be holding hands as she was being fucked.

Both she and Wayne came at exactly the same moment in a rare simultaneous orgasm, making her cry out with pleasure as his cock rammed itself hard into her pulsating vagina, her muscles trying to hold him deep inside her as he released spurt after spurt of hot cream. She stared fixedly at Carl, watching his eyes as she came, gripping his hand so hard that she could feel her nails digging into his palm as if to share the intensity of her orgasm. Her other hand scrabbled and scratched at Wayne's shoulder, pulling him into her as if to make sure that he didn't slip free even though her interlocked ankles were holding him securely within her.

It was a long, fierce orgasm for both of them and when Wayne finally tolled away, gasping and sweating, she just lay there struggling for breath, her body trembling and her legs flung wide, still displaying herself fully to her lovers.

'God, what a birthday present!' She panted finally. She flashed a quick grin at the two men. 'Same again next year?'

'Definitely fine by me.' Carl answered, before suddenly looking guiltily across at Wayne for his reaction.

'And me.' Wayne confirmed. 'But why wait a whole year?'

Otazel
Otazel
2,580 Followers
12