Take What U Want Ch. 01

Story Info
Housewife begs for it...and gets it.
3.5k words
4.37
209.2k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 06/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dom_man76
Dom_man76
32 Followers

I travel for work quite often, and since I'm not the type of guy that goes out by myself after work, I'll usually sit in my hotel room and play on the internet at night. It was about 10pm on my last night in town during one trip, and my internet searching led me to an "alternate lifestyles" personals website. After looking through the site for about 10 minutes, I was amazed at the people posting their different desires in their personals ad! After 30 minutes, I had entered my credit card information, so I could better search through them all.

I guess that I had never realized it about myself, but the female ads wanting a dominate male REALLY got me hot. I read ad after ad of these women's desires, and before I realized it, I had my hard cock out of my shorts and started beating off. The dirtier and more detailed these women got, the harder my cock got! Finally, my poor cock couldn't handle the suspense, and I blew this huge load onto my t-shirt and shorts. God, that was hot!

After I composed myself and cleaned up a bit, I started to formulate a plan for meeting one of these needy women, and by the time that I had returned home from my trip, I had it all together. My business trips usually took me to medium to large cities, and I usually got back to the same cities a few times per year. I could easily meet one or more woman in one of these cities and visit them a few times per year without having them in my home city. After all, it might be awkward to see one of these women in the local grocery store after I had violated them the night before!!!

Over the course of the next month, I searched through the database of women seeking men to dominate them, and finally, the perfect match surfaced: Take_what_U_want. According to her profile, she was a mid-40's housewife from Atlanta (one of my business stops) that needed a little bit of excitement in her married sex life. After being married for 20+ years, sex had become a normal activity like washing the clothes and cooking dinner, and it didn't even seem as though her husband liked anything but the routine. She mentioned attempts at spicing up her sex life by purchasing lingerie and massage oils, but her husband had never explored past the usual 5-minutes of missionary style sex followed by immediately knocking off to sleep. The man had a sexual tiger sleeping in his bed, and he never know or never cared!

Further down in her description, she started to talk about her secret desires that, ultimately, led her to this website. Several months before posting her ad, her husband had been out at a bachelor party for one of his younger co-workers, and they drank heavily for most of the night before heading to a strip club. She had been in bed and asleep for a few hours before her husband came home, and when he got into bed, she could tell that he was drunk and extremely horny. He started to paw at her, and half-asleep, she had dismissed his advances. Obviously, he didn't want to take no for an answer and started to roughly grope at her breasts and pull at her panties. She smacked at his hands to get him to stop, and he grabbed her wrists and twisted her arm behind her back. With his free hand, he pulled her panties down, flipped her over onto her belly, and forced his cock into her pussy. At first, she started to scream and kick at him, but the harder he fucked her, the most that she enjoyed it. By the time that he had cum, her pussy was dripping wet, and she was left wanting more!! After that night, their sex left had went back to normal, and no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get him to play rough or deviate from their missionary style sex.

I responded to her ad with a very brief e-mail that said:

"I'll give you what you need. You just need to admit that you need it."

Two days later, I received an e-mail back from her that said:

"What do you think that I need?"

I responded with:

"I don't think...I know what you need. Given the chance, I'll force you to do things that will have you begging me to come back and do them to you again."

From there, the game was on. She sent me a few e-mails describing herself and some pictures of herself, including one very provocative picture of her bent over the arm of a couch with her jeans pulled down just low enough to see the top of her beautiful ass. She seemed to be fairly short (5' to 5'2" range) and slim with long brunette hair and smallish tits. She was absolutely gorgeous! Why wasn't her husband giving her everything that she needed? His loss was soon to be my gain.

I replied to her, not with my own description, but with more questions for her. I asked about her desires and fantasies, and she immediately fired back an e-mail:

"My main fantasy is very simple: I want to be taken, completely and without mercy. When my husband forced himself on me, it was the hottest sexual experience that I've ever felt, and I want to experience that again. It got me so hot that I've actually had vivid dreams of being raped by complete strangers, and when I've woken up from the dream, my pussy is soaking wet and aching for attention.

If we ever get a chance to meet, I only have a few requirements. First, you cannot give me any visible bruises, especially on my face. If there are some small ones on my arms or legs, I can explain those, but NOTHING on my face! Second, my safety word is 'zebra'. If I feel like I'm in over my head, I'll scream my safety word, and I would hope that you would respect that and stop. Finally, everything else goes. My screen name is 'Take_what_U_want', and I mean it. I'm not going to put any more restrictions on than that, so use me as you wish. I want the full experience of no control, and that's what I want you to give me. Take what you want..."

Before my next business trip to Atlanta, I sent her another e-mail saying that I was going to be in town for the next few weeks, and this might be a good opportunity to meet. She e-mailed me back that she was very excited to finally get a chance to "meet" and gave me details about her house, husband's work schedule, and kids' school schedule. We agreed that any encounter should happen during the late morning after every else was either at work or school, and the likelihood of anyone coming home was slight. I only gave her the assurance that our encounter would happen during the 2nd week of my trip and sometime between 9am and noon. Other than that, she was to be kept completely in the dark.

My trip was supposed to last just a week, but I requested the next week off as vacation time. My boss was kind enough to let me take the time, and although he was surprised, he even agreed to allow my return flight to be moved back another week. Now, all of my plans were set, and the time slowly drug on until I left on my trip.

Once I got into Atlanta on Monday of the 1st week, I checked into my hotel and decided to take a drive out to neighborhood where my prey lived, so I could scout out the area and get a feel for the layout. It was a typical upper-middle class, suburban neighborhood with nice homes and manicured lawns. Although it was likely to be a quiet neighborhood in the middle of the day, I decided to not park anywhere close to her house and stake out the area. Instead, I parked a few streets away and played the part of a casual pedestrian, walking down the sidewalk, and I wore a light jacket and sunglasses as a pseudo-disguise as I went on my walk. The first pass by the house was just to note the orientation of the house and the location of the doors and windows relative to the neighboring houses. If I wanted to make a stealthy entrance and escape, I wouldn't want a nosy neighbor seeing me sneak in or out!

On my second pass, I saw the garage door open, and out stepped my "victim"!! She appeared to be everything that she had shown in her pictures. Her e-mail had stated that she was short and slender, but it amazed me to see how tiny she actually was. It was definitely going to be fun to toss her around and have my way with her! My cock was getting hard just thinking about it, and I had to speed up my pace to avoid detection.

The rest of the week just drug by, and I couldn't wait for the second week to arrive. Finally, Monday of the second week arrived, and it was time to spring my trap. I drove out to her neighborhood and did a slow drive-by of her house to stake out the area. The garage door was open, and only one car still remained. I searched my memory, and it was the same SUV that I had seen the week before. There were no other cars on the street and no other signs of people in the neighborhood. I drove around the corner from her house, parked my car, and donned my sunglasses before leaving the vehicle. Instead of walking directly to her house, I walked around the block as a final inspection before committing to the attack.

After my walk, I was satisfied that all was clear, and I walked up the house and into the garage as if I owned the place. The inside door to the garage was closed, but when I got close, I could hear the sounds of a vacuum cleaner running inside. My heart started to race as I tried the doorknob, and it was unlocked and opened easily. Entering the house, I removed my sunglasses, stashed them in my jacket pocket, and put on a thin ski-mask to hide my face. After all, I needed to place the part, didn't I?

The sounds of the vacuum led me to a back room in the house which seemed to be a living room, and I had a brief feeling of déjà vu before I realized that this was the room where she had taken the picture of herself half-nude and bent over the couch!! When I looked further into the room, I finally found my prey using the vacuum and with her back to me. I stopped in the doorway of the room to block the only exit and waited for her to turn to see me. After what seemed to be hours, she finished with the vacuum, turned it off, and turned to leave the room, and seeing me, she froze still as a statue. Not wanting to ruin the moment, I quickly strode the distance between us, grabbed her upper arm, and threw her little body down on the couch. She let out a little scream, but conveniently enough, we were strategically located in the back of the house, far away from anybody who could hear her!

Before she could compose herself and get up off of the couch, I pinned her down by sitting on her waist, and I fiercely tore at her shirt, ripping it off of her slender torso. There was no bra underneath, so her little tits were exposed for me to enjoy. I slid down to her legs while keeping her arms pinned down by hands, and I feasted on her now-exposed breasts. I roughly sucked each nipple into my mouth, one after the other, and then gave each one a light bite. She was begging and pleading for me to stop, but she never used the safety word. The game was in on, and I wasn't going to leave before overtime was played.

I had enough of this rough foreplay and decided that this little slut needed to re-play the dirty picture that she had sent me. Before removing my weight from her and allowing her to get away, I grabbed a large fistful of her long hair, got up off of her, and drug her to the arm of the couch that she had used in the picture. It was a beautiful, overstuffed leather couch with large arms that would be perfect for our little game. I shoved her over to the couch, turned her around, and bent her little frame over the arm while keeping a good, solid hold on her hair. Reaching around her, I undid the button on her jeans and pulled them down to the middle of her thighs, so she couldn't easily run away if she tried. When I did that, I caught a glimpse of that beautiful ass that she had teased me with in her photo, and it was perfectly encased in the tiniest pair of red bikini panties.

By the time that I started to admire her panties, she started to sob into the arm of the couch and plead with me to stop, but again, no safety word was spoken to make me stop. Thinking back to her e-mails, I remembered a specific line: "I want to be taken, completely and without mercy." This is what she wanted, and I absolutely wanted to give it to her!

With that, I grabbed her red panties under the waist and tore them to shreds, revealing the rest of her ass and a smoothly shaven pussy. She started to flail at me with her arms, so with my free hand, I grabbed her one wrist and twisted her arm up behind her back. Bent over the arm of the couch, the motion of twisting her arm pushed her whole body over the arm and gave me better access to my prize: the delicious pussy that was mine for the taking. I really wanted to stand there and admire the view, but I also didn't want to waste any time. While holding her wrist behind her back with one hand, I released her hair from my right hand, unzipped my fly, and pulled out my already hard cock. With all of the excitement, my cock had grown bigger and harder than I could remember it being!! Keeping any stamina was going to be difficult!

Looking down at her pussy, I could tell that she was starting to get wet by the way her lips glistened. I took the head of my cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy lips, and I could feel her wetness on my cock. After a few seconds of doing that, I pushed the head toward the entrance to probe her tight pussy, and I could feel my cock enter her little hole. Feeling me penetrate her, she let out a loud scream into the couch cushion in front of her, and I knew that I would have to do something before she got any louder. Looking down, I saw the remains of her panties which gave me a great idea. I ripped the remaining threads holding the red garment on her body and shoved them into her mouth to silence her cries.

After she was muzzled, I pushed my cock back to the entrance of her pussy, and without warning, I roughly thrust my cock into her until I bottomed out against her cervix. I cannot even describe the feeling of my prey's hot, tight pussy around my cock, and it took all of my might to not blow my load into her right then. Even around the panties in her mouth, I could hear a mixture of screaming and a sobbing cry, but I could tell that this was exactly what she wanted. After my cock's first plunge, I started to work my hips back and forth, and her pussy started to adjust to my cock's assault. My gaze had largely been fixated with the sight of my cock invading her pussy, but then I looked up to see her brunette head thrashing back and forth to protest the rough fucking that she was receiving.

Just a few minutes into it, I could tell that she was truly enjoying herself. Although there were gentle sobs, she had settled into the fucking rhythm that I had set, and her pussy was dripping wet. I really didn't have an elaborate plan beyond what I was doing to her, but I remembered what she had said in her e-mails:

"...so use me as you wish. I want the full experience of no control, and that's what I want you to give me. Take what you want..."

Seeing that she was starting to enjoy our little game, I needed to do something to upset the balance of control back into my favor. Looking down at her, I got an idea immediately. Looking down, I could see her moisture glistening on my cock as I thrust in and out of her pussy, and just above that, I could see her tiny little asshole inviting me. Certainly she hadn't expected it, but she wanted the feeling of no control, didn't she?

I slammed my cock into her pussy one last time, and abruptly removed it from her. She immediately quieted down, and I'm sure that she wondered why I had stopped. She turned her head slightly, and for the first time since we had started our game, she looked back into my eyes. When I put the head of my cock at the entrance to her ass, her eyes opened up wide, and I could hear a muffled 'NO!' from behind her panties. For a moment, I paused, but then I remembered our last correspondence:

"..my safety word is 'zebra'. If I feel like I'm in over my head, I'll scream my safety word, and I would hope that you would respect that and stop."

Without any hesitation, I pushed the fat head of my cock into the entrance to her ass, and I could immediately tell that I had taken her where she had never been before. Her ass was unbelievably tight, and her muscles were fighting my cock's intrusion. If my cock wasn't already coated in her pussy juice, the friction of her ass on my cock wouldn't have allowed it to penetrate the tight opening. Slowly, I started to work my cock into her until her muscles started to relax, and her ass accepted my whole cock. After I worked up a new thrusting rhythm, I looked down at my brunette prey and could see tears streaming down her face.

Between her reaction to my assault and the physical feeling of her ass on my cock, I knew that I wasn't going to last very long. I hadn't beaten off for over a week, and there was a huge load boiling in my balls. I looked down at her asshole, and the sight of my relatively large cock stretching her tiny, swollen asshole completely pushed me over the edge. I buried my cock into her ass one last time and completely emptied the contents of my balls into her. The feeling was so incredibly intense that my knees got weak and I seriously thought that I might blackout. Once I knew that I was done, I slowly pulled my cock out of her ass, and for a moment, I stared at the little hole that I had just been fucking. My load was so massive that her ass couldn't contain it all. Soon, my cum started to dribble out of her pretty asshole and ran down over her pussy lips and onto the leather couch below us. It was such an incredibly perverted sight that I couldn't help but sit there and watch for a minute.

Regaining my wits, I realized that I needed to make a quick escape. While still holding her arm down with my left hand, I shoved my cock back into my pants and zipped up my fly. Before letting her go, I whispered only a few words to her:

"You had better not get off of this couch for at least 5 minutes, bitch!"

And with that, I left.

It took me about 40 minutes to get back to my hotel, and I decided to have a victory lunch before heading back up to my room. When I arrived up at my room, I fired up my laptop, and to my surprise, I had an e-mail waiting from my prey:

"I hope that you're happy with yourself, you sick fuck! My pussy will never be the same again, and my asshole is too sore to even sit!!! How dare you do that to me?

When can we meet again?"

Dom_man76
Dom_man76
32 Followers