Taken

Story Info
She awakes naked, bound and blindfolded.
2.2k words
3.78
154.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

a fictitious adventure brought to you by bunny bondage.

The skin on her wrists had been torn and rubbed raw from the leather bindings that held them behind her back. Her vision had been lost in a blindfold for what seemed like hours. The biting chill of the air around her had long ago numbed her flesh to its cold embrace, but the pain in her knees only worsened as she knelt on the hard wooden floor. She dared not speak, a lesson learned from the first time she had tried. A strong hand had wrapped around her throat. Her initial reaction had been a pleasant shudder from the warmth of his skin on her own, but she quickly realized he did not mean to comfort her, only silence her cries. She had lost consciousness, slumped down to the unforgiving floor, only to be jerked back into position, her quick recovery rewarded by only a stinging slap across her face. She maintained her silent vigil over nothing, fear and curiosity warring within her.

She couldn't remember how she ended up like this. She had been walking home from the university around 1:30 to eat lunch on a break between classes when....her memory became a hazy blur of images leading to her waking up here. The chill air quickly informed her of her nudity, and the discovery of her bonds came when she tried to move. A hand had roughly grabbed her hair and jerked her upright. Something sharp digging into her throat told her that this was how she should remain. And she was still in this position, knelt as if to pray. It had been at least half an hour since she had heard any movement, felt anyone near her, and she was beginning to think she was alone. Slowly, quietly, she began an attempt to undo the knots holding her hands in place behind her. She hardly moved at all, she was being so careful. The task was hard as the leather had been tied tightly, but if she kept at it, she could probably undo them. After that, the ones on her ankles would be a snap. Optimistically, she tugged on the cord.


In retrospect, she would realize that she had heard his footfall right before she felt his boot in her back.

She was pushed face first into the ground. His weight pressed down cruelly on her. Whimpering, she squirmed underneath the pain, and finally soft cries of "please" could be heard from her wet lips. Tears welled up in her eyes, and were soaked into the blindfold.

"Why can't you just be a good little girl and sit still?" his gruff voice whispered above her. She was sobbing now. Her body shook and jerked beneath his foot, her desperate cries becoming louder at the realization of her complete capture. She was trapped. At length, he removed his foot from her body, and she lay on the floor, a wet quivering mass. She jerked instinctively when his hand touched her face, but he did not strike her, he instead gently brushed a strand of hair from her forehead. A soft whisper of "shhhhh" tickled her skin as he brought his lips near hers. He continued stroking her face and gently kissing her until she was calm. She lay there breathing heavily, enjoying the tenderness of his touch. Gently gathering her hair behind her neck in a bunch, he twined his fingers into it and jerked her upright into position.

She again took to sobbing. He seemed to have disappeared, but she knew he must be there, he must be watching. So she waited. Surely whatever he had in mind he could just do and get it over with. The pain in her knees spread throughout her entire body, and her back was beginning to ache badly. She was thirsty, and somehow it seemed to be colder than before. Her whole body shivered, the tears on her face and body adding intensity to her punishment. She found herself wishing he would come back. She wanted the warmth of his skin, the way he quickened her heart. Time was now measured by the increasing pain in her body. She had to move, she had to get warm, she had to drink something.

She had to get his attention. So, giving up, she sat down. The ease on her muscles was enough to make her sigh with relief. No sooner than her ecstasy had begun, it was over. His hands gripped her shoulders forcing her forward onto the floor. His knee dug into her calves as he forced her head down, bending her over at the waist. Before she was fully aware of the situation, a sharp pain on her thigh sent a shriek sailing out of her throat. A hail of blows landed on her skin and she cried with pain as she struggled upward against his hand. It was useless, and she finally relaxed against his discipline and cried softly into the floor. The pain continued to blaze on the skin of her ass and the back of her thighs. She lay limp in this pose, feeling humiliated, receiving her punishment without resistance. When he finally stopped, her skin felt hot and the small rivulets of blood were warm. She was gently propped upright and a cup was placed at her lips. She eagerly opened her mouth to receive the gift of warm water. It felt so good going down her throat, the heat spreading throughout her body.

The temporary shift in position had relieved several cramps, and the comforting flame alive in her flesh weakened the effect of the cold. She was contented. But the searing in her skin soon cooled, leaving only the stinging pain that seized her muscles. The blindfold had become a wet rag absorbing the cold air around it and intensifying the chill against her skin. The pain seemed more real with every passing second, and she was senseless with agony. She knew she now relied on him, needed him. And so she submitted to her need in the only way she could. She drew a breath past her cracked lips and raggedly whispered, "Please, Sir."

Later, she would think that he must have been close by.

His hands were on her in a second. She moaned at the sensation while arching her body away from him as his nails dug painful lines in her back. Feeling only this, she failed to notice the bonds holding her ankles being cut. A hand at her throat urged her to stand. Her legs were quaking weakly beneath her. A strong arm gently wrapped around her body and she leaned on him. Seeing nothing, she relied on his guidance. Stumbling, she was led forward until her thighs bumped into something. Lifting her bound hands upward behind her back, he forced her torso down to the table. She looked so helpless, so cute. Her little ponytail was a mess, her face was red from crying, welts were forming all over her backside; she was his masterpiece.

Any struggle, any movement at all was rewarded with a stinging slap to the side of her thigh, or perhaps a threat whispered into her ear as he held her hair in a fist. It didn't take her long to learn, she was soon quiet and still. The pain in her knees subsided with a rush of pleasure and her weary muscles leaned on the table gratefully. Her bound hands felt so much better resting on her back than they did dangling from her aching shoulders. She was relieved and almost happy. Her breath came slowly and her tears had subsided enough for her to hear him moving around in the room. He was pacing around her, studying her, observing her. This luscious little thing was entirely his. She was too weak to fight, even without the bindings. And now she lay before him, her legs opened giving him a view of the pink folds of her pussy. The surrounding flesh was even brighter with red lines glowing against her snow white skin : erotic luminescence. She shuddered as he brushed his fingers lightly across his creation, his artwork created on her skin. His caress continued and she allowed herself to focus on the roughness of his hand, the tenderness of his touch, the warmth of his flesh. Absorbed in the sensations he gave her, she mumbled soft moans and whispers.

"Shhh..." he said gently as he sunk his fingers into a particularly colorful area of skin. Gasping sharply, she wanted to pull away, to flinch, but her body would not respond. Hunger, strain, apathy all made her body weak. She remained motionless as he ran his fingers along the inside of her thigh, sliding them up her skin until he barely grazed her shaved mound. Catching her breath in her throat, she froze, waiting. Running his fingertips along the smooth wet skin of her pussy, he coated them with her juices and put them to her lips. Without thinking, she flicked her tongue over the surface and soon began hungrily sucking her flavor from his skin. It wasn't long before he took away his hand, pulled her head to the edge of the table, and placed his cock at her mouth. His hands twined in her hair guided her movements and she didn't try to resist. Instead, she pulled at the soft skin of his cock with her tongue and suckled the head like candy.

"Do you want it?" he whispered as he withdrew himself from her mouth.

"Yes." she quickly replied.

"Ask nicely" he sneered as he tightened his fist in her hair.

She began to whimper, and her lower lip quivered with impending tears. Softly, she whispered ".....please, sir"

Her head thumped on the table as he released his grip. She soon felt the warm smooth head of his cock pushing against the slick skin of her pussy. Slowly he entered her, pushing himself into her bit by bit, relishing the quakes and shivers in his wet little prize. He began gently pumping her, and she easily fell into his rhythm, pushing her hips against his and rocking her body with every thrust. His hands around her hips awakened the pain stitched into the skin, and the burn blended with the pleasure she felt. Suddenly awakened from this sexual daze, she moaned as he increased his pace and began forcefully pulling her hips back onto him. Her moaning became louder as she lost herself in the ache consuming her skin. The sound of flesh striking flesh suddenly filled the room followed by a soft "Shh...quiet, baby." She whimpered compliance and urged herself to pay attention to her voice.

He continued pounding into her, his firm hold on her hips controlling her movement. Still bound behind her back, her hands were clenched into fists, and he smiled at the sight of her body tamed and bound for him, her calf muscles tensing as she tried to keep her feet under her, her frame shaking as she came over and over in spite of herself. Weakened, she gladly allowed herself to be moved and relinquished control of her body to him. Her hips moved under his command and thumped down onto the table as he withdrew from her. Moving near her face, he positioned himself near her lips. The distinctive flavors of their bodies filled her mouth as she greedily licked her cum from his cock. He gently stroked her hair, admiring his pet, her little tongue working so hard to clean him completely. Savoring the sight only a while longer, he removed himself from her mouth and gently replaced her head on the table.

Slowly walking back to her upturned ass, he traced his nails along her ribs stirring a gasp in her body and leaving bright red testimony of his ownership. She bit her lip to silence a cry as he suddenly plunged into her again. Quickly pushing himself deeply into her body, he left matching dots of bruises on her hips where his fingers dug into her flesh. All restraint was broken and she couldn't help but scream as he furiously took her. Leaning forward, he gripped her shoulders and pulled her back onto him with such force that shrieked sobs mingled with her moans. Screaming and begging with complete abandon, she was shocked into silence as he forced his hands under her waist pulled her downward to the floor. Gently easing her onto her back, he smiled as the cold floor sent shivers through her body. Her bound hands folded uncomfortably beneath her and dug into the small of her back as she shifted her arms in an effort relieve the pain. She was still becoming acquainted with her new pose when she heard him catch his breath and felt warm splashes on her cheeks and chest. Holding her breath, she continued to lay on the floor waiting for his hands to lift her. But as his cum cooled on her skin and the pain dulled throughout her body, she began to realize she was alone. Sitting up, she called out, but went unanswered. Too weak to cry, she simply collapsed onto the floor and fell into a troubled sleep.